Microsoft Money 2008 seems available only to US and Japan customer

How can i upgrade from a previous version to a localized (Canada) version?
ref. http://www.microsoft.com/money/customers.mspx and
http://www.microsoft.com/money/order.aspx

I did a few local stores and could not find it.

I see that the Passport issue on Money 2004 is resolved, but i can't imagine
support will be provided indefintly.

Kind regards
0
Guy1 (87)
1/23/2008 1:20:09 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Regrettably you can't.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"Guy" <Guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i upgrade from a previous version to a localized (Canada) version?
> ref. http://www.microsoft.com/money/customers.mspx and
> http://www.microsoft.com/money/order.aspx
>
> I did a few local stores and could not find it.
>
> I see that the Passport issue on Money 2004 is resolved, but i can't
> imagine
> support will be provided indefintly.
>
> Kind regards

0
bob_peel2056 (736)

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Customizing view
I would like to know is there a way to customize or change the view of the spreadsheet to fit to the screen similiarly to the way the print screen looks like? I know that I can change the percentage but that changes the overall ratio. thanks in advance, Jan You can use Zoom like this to only see a range Range("b3:g10").Select ActiveWindow.Zoom = True -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01df01c49c27$45bfecc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to know is there a way to cust...

Updated Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am not very techno minded, so I don't know what to do. I updated Office 2008 and now it says that I have entered an invalid product key. I didn't enter any product key! I went to some of the help solutions on this site and one told me to delete the Office Folder. If I do this won't I lose all of the files I have in Word and ExceL? I am afraid to do anything, but cannot get into any files. Please help me with simple instructions if you can. Thanks. On 8/5/09 5:08 PM, in article 59b79af0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "LC@...

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Microsoft Promo

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Auto filter custom filter
Hi, I have applied an autofilter to my data. I want to do a custom filter from there. My data is as follows: 100 110 120 200 210 220 300 .... 900 910 920 The 100, 200, etc levels are the total categories and i need to do a custom filter based on if the number from the list is a "hundred" number. E.g. 100, 200, 300 ... , 900 I.e. the middle digit is only 0, or the whole number is a round 100, 200, 300, etc level number... Thanks in advance, stevefromnaki Assume that you are having the values in ColumnA like the below:- A Col 100 110 120 200 21...

Custom Report
Is there a way to make custom reports in Project? I would like something like: "Unique ID" "Owner" "TaskName" --1st task "Resource Name" "Start" "Unique ID" "Owner" "TaskName" --2nd task "Resource Name" "Start"etc. TaskName should also be able to wrap for all text. Hello chazparks, Yes, you can create custom reports in Project. However, you may find that creating a table to show the required fields and then just printing the view gives you much more control over the d...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

microsoft XL

Custom animations
Is it possible to animate just one word in a sentence (part of a bullet list)? Only if it's in a separate text box. What do you need to do? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Newbie" wrote: > Is it possible to animate just one word in a sentence (part of a bullet list)? ...

money 2003 account balance doesn't work on notebook.
purchased and installed money 2003 on my desktop previously and money 2003 also came preinstalled on my new hp zd7000 notebook. when balancing account, the first screen pops up fine on both machines ... but when i enter starting balance and press next on desktop it works fine but on notebook, it just sits there. i click next repeatedly and nothing happens. i had copied the money backup file from my desktop to my notebook, restored it, checked the totals, and everything seemed ok. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks, mike ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Looks like Money 2007 is available now
http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.mspx -Mark For those who haven't linked just yet: NEW and IMPROVED in Money 2007. Savings & Spending Budget Spending Tracker for budget groups Smart Spending message boards Enhanced tax estimator Balance Adjustment Tool Improved MSN Bill Pay Essentials Investment Accounts Enhanced Expert Picks Improved Invoice Designer+ Invoice dropdown+ 14 new invoice templates+ Invoice design ideas+ PayCycle´┐Ż payroll integration+ * ? +Money 2007 Home & Business Only Trial: http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx "Mark" <abcd@...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...