Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe stops downloading from citi cards server.

From early Dec, my MOney 2007 deluxe stop downloading from Citi Card
Server afte rciti upgrade their website.
NOw it shows OFXIE12152 messge
The error code is OFXIE12152. It is server error according to MS
articles.

#define ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE         12152

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263672&Product=mny

I contact Money and it told me it is citi problem and of course citi
is saying it is not their problem either.
The weird thing is that my wife's citi account works on the same
computer and in the same money file. The only difference is that shwe
has one account, I have 6.
Anyone has similar problems?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I have a boxed version of Money Plus deluxe.  Tried loading it under Vista
Home.  Running a dual Pentium processor, 1G ram and over 65G hard drive
space.  Program loads (creates a file under Program Files and propgates many
files into it) but I never get the window asking for the CD key nor does
Money open.  No error codes, no action.  Uninstalled Money via the control
panel and tried reinstalling with my anti-virus program stopped (CA if that
makes any difference) - same thing.  Again uninstalled and tried a reinstall
as administrator, again with anti-virus program stopped - same non start.
Each time I also ran Advance Window Care from IObit to remove the registry
entries.  I do not have an older version of either Money or Quicken on this
system so there could not be a confilct there.  Any advice or suggestions
would be welcome.  Reply can be at smgray@excite.com.  thanks in advance.

0
noonehere (2)
1/21/2008 5:12:58 PM
In microsoft.public.money, anonymous wrote:

>I have a boxed version of Money Plus deluxe.  Tried loading it under Vista
>Home.  Running a dual Pentium processor, 1G ram and over 65G hard drive
>space.  Program loads (creates a file under Program Files and propgates many
>files into it) but I never get the window asking for the CD key nor does
>Money open.  No error codes, no action.  Uninstalled Money via the control
>panel and tried reinstalling with my anti-virus program stopped (CA if that
>makes any difference) - same thing.  Again uninstalled and tried a reinstall
>as administrator, again with anti-virus program stopped - same non start.
>Each time I also ran Advance Window Care from IObit to remove the registry
>entries.  I do not have an older version of either Money or Quicken on this
>system so there could not be a confilct there.  Any advice or suggestions
>would be welcome.

Be sure that any Money and backup files are moved to a spot that
you will have full privileges to, such as within the user's
Documents folder.  If they are in ProgramFiles, Vista will create
an impermanent copy of the file for the user to use, unless the
user explicitly right-clicks at launch and choose
RunAsAdministrator that time.

Check that the SSL2 protocol is enabled.  That checkbox is in IE
Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.

Install Money from the Money Plus by browsing to the setup file.
Right-click that file, and choose RunAsAdministrator.

After install, right-click the Money icon and choose
RunAsAdministrator to let potential updates happen.  Reboot the
computer.  You should not have to run as Administrator normally.

If still no joy, create a new Vista administrative user and install
as that user. That would be an alternative to setting the IE7
settings back to their defaults.

>  Reply can be at xxxx.  thanks in advance.

Note that spammers harvest email addresses from news groups.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
1/21/2008 5:36:03 PM
In microsoft.public.money, anonymous wrote:

>I have a boxed version of Money Plus deluxe.  Tried loading it under Vista
>Home.  Running a dual Pentium processor, 1G ram and over 65G hard drive
>space.  Program loads (creates a file under Program Files and propgates many
>files into it) but I never get the window asking for the CD key nor does
>Money open.

Also, I suggest not entering the key until after the installation is
working right.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

Linking tasks in MS Project 2007
roI have copied 5 tasks from a project and linked them in a consolidated project using the 'Paste Special' command. This almost works well because any changes I make to the tasks in the original project are reflected in the consolidated project except the % complete shown in the indicators column. For some reason, when I make any changes to the % complete in the original project, the changes arent reflected in the consolidated project (and vice versa). I'm presuming that % complete should be updated like any other field therefore any help would be appreciated. -- s...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Outlook 2007 Autopick Next
I was looking for autopick next in Outlook 2007 and couldn't find it. However, after googling I found a couple of sources that have a screen shot of the Scheduling Assistant screen that show an Autopick Next button in the lower left corner ( same place as 2003). I do not have this button on my screen. Am I missing something, was something changed before Outlook 2007 was released or ............? Thanks for your help! Are you sure the screenshot was for 2007? On the appointment form, it's on the right side, http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Screen%20shots/suggest.png Actions, Plan a m...

"dpm 2007" library shows "Missing:1" for a slot in quantum superlo
I have reinstalled the entire OS/DPM 2007 setup, but despite this, i'm still "missing" a slot in library.. slot 9 of my quantum dlt-s4 superloader 3. I've emptied that slot in the library just to make sure.. Does anyone know what would cause this and how to fix it? I'm on 2008 r2 x64 ( was on plain 2008 x64 before, no change).. Thanks I tried all of your suggestions, but #9 is still missing. (Note, again, that i had wiped the C drive and reinstalled 2007 dpm, as well as upgraded to 2010, all to no avail). I'm still thinking it may be a bad cart...

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

how to download office 2003 web components
when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from project server 2007. I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there directly . i dont want to download from project server 2007 server . Kindly tell me the location of these components . Sam: A simple Google search would answer this question. See: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT,...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

size of large icons in 2007 Ribbon
What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! Hi, I believe its, Normal = 16 x 16 Large = 32 x 32 Cheers Andy On 09/02/2010 05:22, E. Alex Davis wrote: > What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon > controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! ...

stopping spam on exchange 2003
I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 come with it's own filter? Thanks for any help in advance. see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867633/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O911S97FHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our >company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 >com...

Cannot drag and drop any files (doc, ppt, xls) into outlook 2007 e
I have recently updated my pc with Win7 (from XP) and I use MS Office Pro 2007. I have my Outlook configured and have been using it for a few days now but since I upgraded, I have difficulty managing file attachments when trying to send email. I send files often to coworkers by dragging a document into the body of an email. This no longer works and I get the symbol of the circle and line through it. HOWEVER, it works manually if I go through the steps using the paperclip button to attach files. It does work between emails though. I can create a new email and drag at...

Max clinet change to Cache mode per server
Hi, we have 2 Exchange 2003 a-p Cluster on Unisys ES7000 with 9000 mailboxes on each cluster. The Clients work with Outlook XP. We plan a Rollout of Outlook 2003 SP2 with activated Cache Mode. Our Offline Adressbook has abaout 10 MB and one Mailbox a average space of 35 MB. Now my question, how much client can rolled out parallel that the download of the mailbox content has only small impact to the Exchange Server performance ? Has anybody some experiences in this case Thank you Ingo ...

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Microsoft Promo

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

Offsite corporate Exchange Server
Because of redundancy problems (T1 goes off) we would like to move our internal exchange server to a hosting company. Our current Exchange server is Exchange 2003 and we utilize public folders. Each user has there own PST file. How can I move our Exchange server off site and continue to give my users access to their email and the public folders? I could use the IMAP connection, but then the mail is kept on our server. Another alternative is RPC over HTTP, but how slow is that? POP3 is a option, but then my users can't access the public folders Any ideas would be appreciated. ...