Microsoft Money 2004 Standard Online services question

Hi,

I am thinking about buying Microsoft Money 2004 standard. I bought
quicken last year mainly because out bank supported transaction
download only through quicken. A year after buying it the online
service expired and I cannot even manually download and import
transactions unless I renew the service. It is cheaper to buy a new
copy of money standard then to renew the service in quicken. My needs
are fairly simple so standard would do but I am wondering how long the
basic transaction download services lasts in Microsoft Money. Our bank
now supports both so I can go either way. I have not been able to find
any info on that. Does someone know?

Thanks

JT
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, James wrote:

>I am thinking about buying Microsoft Money 2004 standard. I bought
>quicken last year mainly because out bank supported transaction
>download only through quicken. A year after buying it the online
>service expired and I cannot even manually download and import
>transactions unless I renew the service. It is cheaper to buy a new
>copy of money standard then to renew the service in quicken. My needs
>are fairly simple so standard would do but I am wondering how long the
>basic transaction download services lasts in Microsoft Money.

One year with Standard and 3 years with Deluxe. I had earlier
thought only quotes would die, but it appears I had mis-interpreted
earlier.

> Our bank
>now supports both so I can go either way. I have not been able to find
>any info on that. Does someone know?

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
4/11/2004 5:12:09 AM
via_newsgroup@please.tnx(Cal Learner-- MVP) wrote in message news:<hqkh709idjh8ctrv816shdjvtqkdov4rr8@4ax.com>...
> In microsoft.public.money, James wrote:
>

> >I am thinking about buying Microsoft Money 2004 standard. I bought
> >quicken last year mainly because out bank supported transaction
> >download only through quicken. A year after buying it the online
> >service expired and I cannot even manually download and import
> >transactions unless I renew the service. It is cheaper to buy a new
> >copy of money standard then to renew the service in quicken. My needs
> >are fairly simple so standard would do but I am wondering how long the
> >basic transaction download services lasts in Microsoft Money.
>
> One year with Standard and 3 years with Deluxe. I had earlier
> thought only quotes would die, but it appears I had mis-interpreted
> earlier.

Thanks

> > Our bank
> >now supports both so I can go either way. I have not been able to find
> >any info on that. Does someone know?

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

OOF question
By default, exchange send out of office message only once to anyone who sends an email to a user who has set his OOF. Can this behaviour be changed so that exchange sends email everytime when it gets a message for someone who has sets his OOF? regards Nope. With an Outlook rule, you could do it, though that would be a bad idea as it could make you vulernable to a mail loop. On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:37:00 +0400, "Imulet" <m_imran00@hotmail.com> wrote: >By default, exchange send out of office message only once to anyone who >sends an email to a user who has set hi...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

Printing Problem in SQL Reporting Service
Hi, Seen a couple of posts about this but no conclusion. Trying to print a SQL Report from CRM and getting an error 0x80004005. These reports can be seen on screen and exported but cannot be directly printed to any printer. Checked all IE settings and put them as low as possible. The only other thing that might be contributing is Sophos AV. Any answers anyone ? Regards Peter. ...

Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the account, but it does not contain ANY mobile numbers from my main Outlook address book, as it is supposed to. I must physically type in the full mobile phone number. It does not appear in the mobile address book, even after I send a text message through Outlook. Outlook also quits - kicks me right out and restarts - each time I try to use the mobile address book. Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? Please excu...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Field service table structure and field definitions
The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying the data flows. Thanks, Will You may want to contact I.B.I.S. They wrote the application. -- Charles Allen, MVP "WS" wrote: > The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field > service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA > into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying th...

access app as a service
Thanks in advance for your help. What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm looking for options. Thanks again. hi Lance, On 21.04.2010 16:37, Lance McGonigal wrote: > What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm > looking for options. There are some third-party tools which allows to run almost any executable as a service, but an Access application is not such an application. You may run Access using the Task Scheduler. btw, why do you want to do that? Maybe there are other options. mfG -->...

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

BDL and Office 2003 Standard
Hi, I installed BDL in my workstation (Windows XP SP2, Firewall disabled) with Office 2003 Standard edition. The toolbar "Insert From CRM" shows, but when I click it, nothing happens. No task pane shows for CRM entities, though my task pane is visible. Does anyone experienced the same dilemma? Please advise. ...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Microsoft Promo

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Report Question 03-26-07
Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kbrad28 -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com kbrad28 via AccessMonster.com wrote: >Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report >to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help >is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Normally this kind of thing is done by using a subreport for the details. This entails creating a main report q...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

microsoft XL

Adding new Online Service
I have my credit union set up under online service manager. I have second account at the credit union for my bowling league. It's a different account number and pin so I can't access it from the main account, at least I can't figure out how. I also have a 401K account with another financial institution. I can't figure out how to add a new Online Service which I would at least need to do to access my 401K account. I think I need to do that to get access to my bowling account online also. Can I do that? In microsoft.public.money, Bill Harrison wrote: >I have my credit u...

money 2003 account balance doesn't work on notebook.
purchased and installed money 2003 on my desktop previously and money 2003 also came preinstalled on my new hp zd7000 notebook. when balancing account, the first screen pops up fine on both machines ... but when i enter starting balance and press next on desktop it works fine but on notebook, it just sits there. i click next repeatedly and nothing happens. i had copied the money backup file from my desktop to my notebook, restored it, checked the totals, and everything seemed ok. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks, mike ...