Microsoft Money 2004 #5

From: "DB" <db@bp.com.au>
Subject: Reclassify an Investment from a STock to a Money market intestment
Date: Sunday, 16 October 2005 5:55 PM

How do I reclassify Reclassify an Investment from a Stock to a Money market
intestment

0
db1697 (3)
10/16/2005 7:59:22 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

Please help
Problem: I can't get my Exchange 2000 migration wizard to communicate with an Exchange 5.5 server. Environment: On an "inherited" network, I have a newly built (by me) Win2K SP4 server running AD (only server in AD), and an old Exchange 5.5 server on a separate NT4 SP6a domain (PDC) - on the same subnet. I have removed TCPIP and have reinstalled SPs for Exch and NT4. I have 2-way trusts set up between the domains, and they can browse each other's files. DNS has been set up, and I have forward zones for both of the domains. There is no internal DNS on the NT4 domain....

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Opening Publisher #5
I have no clue what I have done. When I open Publisher the Windows Installer window appears and then ask for me to insert my microsoft cd. Nothing happens and it cannot retrieve the informaton it is looking. When I open a Publisher file it opens but the information is not what it is suppose to be. What version Publisher? Do you have the Publisher CD? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "emims" <emims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE99AA17-691D-4471-8CC5-20ACCFE692D4@microsoft.com....

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Microsoft Promo

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Outlook 2002 Hangs #5
Outlook comes up and my initial screen is my inbox. The PC hangs. I can't get task manager to initial. Title bar in Outlook says Outlook not responding. Running XP Pro with latest updates same for Office. Itried doing a reinstall and same problem exists. Next step is to uninstall Outlook and reinstall. Help I have tried the "Repair" install twice, and complete removal and installation twice. It works at first, but then fails. The same Activity Log entries and behavior. "Bob" <bb4@attbi.com> wrote in message news:0ef001c362c9$e7211780$a001280a@phx.g...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

microsoft XL

Exchange 5.5 -> 2000 Upgrade
We currently have 3 domains (3 forests). One domain with 3 sites (corp), and 2 smaller domains which we trust. We currently have Exchange 5.5 to provide all messaging needs. All domains are Windows 2000 (mixed mode). Am I correct in thinking the 2 domains need to be in the same forest (corp) or can we still have (like we do now) Mailbox: Mike (User: corp\mike) and Mailbox: Jason (User: domain1\jason). domain1 being the domain in the trust. domain1<--trust--->corp<--trust--->domain2 Thanks, Mike Smith All Exchange 200x mailboxes must have a user account in the same forest. How...

money 2003 account balance doesn't work on notebook.
purchased and installed money 2003 on my desktop previously and money 2003 also came preinstalled on my new hp zd7000 notebook. when balancing account, the first screen pops up fine on both machines ... but when i enter starting balance and press next on desktop it works fine but on notebook, it just sits there. i click next repeatedly and nothing happens. i had copied the money backup file from my desktop to my notebook, restored it, checked the totals, and everything seemed ok. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks, mike ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Looks like Money 2007 is available now
http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.mspx -Mark For those who haven't linked just yet: NEW and IMPROVED in Money 2007. Savings & Spending Budget Spending Tracker for budget groups Smart Spending message boards Enhanced tax estimator Balance Adjustment Tool Improved MSN Bill Pay Essentials Investment Accounts Enhanced Expert Picks Improved Invoice Designer+ Invoice dropdown+ 14 new invoice templates+ Invoice design ideas+ PayCycle´┐Ż payroll integration+ * ? +Money 2007 Home & Business Only Trial: http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx "Mark" <abcd@...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...