Microsoft Money 2003 #6

Trying to install Microsoft Money 2003 deluxe after
uninstalling Microfot Money 2003 standard.  Receiving
message "The installation wizard was interrupted before
Microsoft 2003 could be completed.
0
anonymous (74717)
11/16/2003 3:28:24 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Best to install new program OVER the old one - do not
uninstall the older program.  If running a fairly new
version of Windows, can "restore" system to time before
removal of 2003 standard.  If you still have the 2003
standard program; try re-installing THAT before
installing the deluxe version.  There is apparently data
in registration files referring to 2003 standard.

0
anonymous (74717)

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

Excel 2003 file freezes laptop
I took a laptop away from the office and tried to open a large spreadsheet on the local C: drive. Each time I tried the laptop froze and had to be rebooted. When I connected back to the LAN at work, and opened the same file on the local C: drive I had no problems. What could cause this? If there is any corruption is there a way to decompile or something as you would in Access? Thanks, Mich ...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

Outlook 2003 12-08-09
I get the following message when I try to launch a link from a email message This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your System Administrator. How do I correct this problem See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Joe Giambrone" <JoeGiambrone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C313722-B094-47A2-8847-081D42289D7C@microsoft.com... >I get th...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Meeting Requests #6
When sending a meeting request from Outlook 2003 too 2000 it comes through in this format instead of the nice graphical format with the accept buttons etc. Is there away around this From: User [mailto:Outlook 2003 User] On Behalf Of Meetings Calendar Sent: 20 August 2007 09:37 To: 2000 user Subject: test When: 20 August 2007 08:00-08:30 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* as requested Any ideas why or is it due to version? Make sure you send it in Rich Text Format. That should make it travel in a format that both machines should int...

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

BDL and Office 2003 Standard
Hi, I installed BDL in my workstation (Windows XP SP2, Firewall disabled) with Office 2003 Standard edition. The toolbar "Insert From CRM" shows, but when I click it, nothing happens. No task pane shows for CRM entities, though my task pane is visible. Does anyone experienced the same dilemma? Please advise. ...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

stopping spam on exchange 2003
I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 come with it's own filter? Thanks for any help in advance. see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867633/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O911S97FHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our >company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 >com...

how to download office 2003 web components
when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from project server 2007. I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there directly . i dont want to download from project server 2007 server . Kindly tell me the location of these components . Sam: A simple Google search would answer this question. See: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT,...

Microsoft Promo

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook 2003 Contact missing that have physical addresses
I noticed a few contact missing earlier this week and didn't think anything of it until tonight. All my contacts that had a physical street address are gone. I've tried changing views, unchecking the email address list, backing up from pst (but it had just backed up on the 22nd so it looks the same). These are all my real addresses. Can anyone help. No recent software changes except the two from MS this week about security in outlook and spam-email filter EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Missing from where? If the Outlook Address Book, th...

Window 2003 x64
All, We're in the process of installing great plains and we just received our window 2003 software but it came as x64 instead of the requested x86. I understand that x86 is 32 bit and x64 is 64 bit. What I'm trying to find out is there any benefit to installing 64 bit and are there any limitation or issues with applications such as with SQL Server 2005 and other. Jamal I use x64 server 2003 with x64 Sql05. One of the big advantages is additional ram that x64 can address natively. You will need to get the x64 edition of SQL to run it, though. -- Gigabyte Tech "Jam...

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Rules Broken when downgrading from 2003 to XP
I wont go into the long details, but we had to downgrade several users from Outlook 2003 back to Outlook XP. Since then, the rules no longer work. Rules that were upgraded can not be modified or delete. However, if the select them and delete them they will be removed (not a big deal). New rules, created in XP, will do the same thing. Everything is greyed out and they will not run. The local profile has been deleted and recreated, I installed 2k3 on another workstation and logged in and checked what rules were there (which were none). The rules in XP show to be server side. Please a...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...