Microsoft Money 2002

I have recently installed MS Money 2002 on my computer.
I am still learning how to use the software.  My ? is how
do I restart and do another profile.  I have completely
confused myself and would like to start over but I do not
know how.  I don't want to create an new file but
actually start from scratch.  HELP!
0
Jessica
7/2/2003 3:05:35 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

File|New???

"Jessica" <jessicagoff@knlology> wrote in message
> I have recently installed MS Money 2002 on my computer.
> I am still learning how to use the software.  My ? is how
> do I restart and do another profile.  I have completely
> confused myself and would like to start over but I do not
> know how.  I don't want to create an new file but
> actually start from scratch.  HELP!

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

Publisher 2002 #40
I installed publisher, ....publisher is on Control Panel, ....I can't find anywhere on computer drives, .......I tried to activate through Office tools, ...... I have restarted the machine atleast 4 times to no avail???????? Please help. It's listed on the Control Panel? Should be on the Start, Programs list. Right click on the shortcut, Properties should list the location. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C4CCEEC-4CE5-4B5B-AE59-7E1FB991D224@microsoft.com... >I installed publisher, .......

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Microsoft Promo

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Outlook 2002 Hangs #5
Outlook comes up and my initial screen is my inbox. The PC hangs. I can't get task manager to initial. Title bar in Outlook says Outlook not responding. Running XP Pro with latest updates same for Office. Itried doing a reinstall and same problem exists. Next step is to uninstall Outlook and reinstall. Help I have tried the "Repair" install twice, and complete removal and installation twice. It works at first, but then fails. The same Activity Log entries and behavior. "Bob" <bb4@attbi.com> wrote in message news:0ef001c362c9$e7211780$a001280a@phx.g...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

microsoft XL

Signature in Outlook 2002
I have several profiles set up in outlook 2002. If I select one signature in one profile, the same signature is selected for all other profiles. How can I correct that? Thanks. ...

money 2003 account balance doesn't work on notebook.
purchased and installed money 2003 on my desktop previously and money 2003 also came preinstalled on my new hp zd7000 notebook. when balancing account, the first screen pops up fine on both machines ... but when i enter starting balance and press next on desktop it works fine but on notebook, it just sits there. i click next repeatedly and nothing happens. i had copied the money backup file from my desktop to my notebook, restored it, checked the totals, and everything seemed ok. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks, mike ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Looks like Money 2007 is available now
http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.mspx -Mark For those who haven't linked just yet: NEW and IMPROVED in Money 2007. Savings & Spending Budget Spending Tracker for budget groups Smart Spending message boards Enhanced tax estimator Balance Adjustment Tool Improved MSN Bill Pay Essentials Investment Accounts Enhanced Expert Picks Improved Invoice Designer+ Invoice dropdown+ 14 new invoice templates+ Invoice design ideas+ PayCycle� payroll integration+ * ? +Money 2007 Home & Business Only Trial: http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx "Mark" <abcd@...

using former OTLK XP/2002 .pst with OTLK 2007
I try to search knowledge base but could'nt find a clear answer. I will soon move to a new PC on Vista with Office 2007. 1) will I be able to move/copy OTLK XP .pst personal and archive data files to the equivalent OTLK 2007 data path on the new PC to get all my mail accounts, contacts, personal and archive folders working in OTLK 2007? or 2) do I have to use import to get these into blank default OTLK 2007 .pst file created during OTLK 2007 installation? (I am guessing blank .pst files are created on install). Thanks in advance. A simple link would do. -- Alain Caillet Ala...

Is there a way to download a copy of the Excel 2002 version of th.
the manual that would come with a purchase of the product. We have a license and don't receive the actual physical book. That is a non-existing object -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Erinayn" <Erinayn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:189FFAEF-FD39-472A-B07B-B932E7B16009@microsoft.com... > the manual that would come with a purchase of the product. We have a > license > and don't receive the actual physical book. But if you visit your local bookstore, you'll find many people who make their liv...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...