merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

I want to merge my checking account with MSN Bill Pay but only see that I
can merge MSN Bill Pay with my checking account (i.e., you lose all of your
checking account information).

Does any one have any suggestions?

--

cheers,
Tom G

0
Tom
12/25/2004 4:44:49 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Formula checking seprate condition(s) in column & row
Hi I need help in the following. One column has numbers ( if numbers are same formula should notify ) o the other hand on the right side row's { that all rows that hav matching numbers on the left side } have different numbers in fields o rows ( appearing as fR , in below chart) , if the number on the lef hand side columns is same & on its right side in any column row any th number matches or is same ( in diffrent fields of fR) the formul should notify , not as same or 1 , by the figure that is <same o repeating in the said field of row> should appear in place of same o "1...

How do you set up a formula ( as for a check book.)
How do you set up a formula ( as for a check book.? Hi You will have to give more detail on what you want to do? Do you want to create a payment register? Do you wnat to create a bank register, where you can record both income and expenditure? -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Stilfontein, Northwest, South Africa "judygroves" wrote: > How do you set up a formula ( as for a check book.? check out: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010186511033.aspx -- Gary''s Student "judygroves" wrote: > How do you set up a formula ( as fo...

merging
Is it possible to create a document in publisher (mine is a certificate) and then merge the desired information from a select querry in access? Hi Tina (sttpreston@clyde.k12.oh.us), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Is it possible to create a document in publisher (mine is || a certificate) and then merge the desired information from || a select querry in access? Yes, you can. Which version of Publisher and Windows are you using? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Merge same transaction
I've had transactions that I've placed in my register with detailed info in the memo area only to have the same exact transaction download with no info and unrecognized as the same transaction. Traditionally I've copied and pasted the info into the downloaded transaction and then deleted my transaction. This is a real PAIN... Is there a way to tell Money that these two separate transactions are the SAME transaction and then have it merge them? It works exactly as intended when Money recognizes the transaction that's already in the register and then merges them beautiful...

Merging 2 Companies into 1
Are there any guidelines or outline for what tables you need to look at to gather the various information you need in order to merge 2 companies together as well as issues to consider when undertaking such a project? It is a project and a half. I got approval from a major client yesterday to proceed with just this project. You literally need to look at all of them! I understand that MS Professional Services will do this project for you. In my case the client cannot be down and has too many 3rd party products for us to pass it off. When does your project need to be completed? -- Ri...

Word mail merge

mail merge/merging 2 address lists...
Is there a way to merge two of your address lists in Publisher 2002? I have two address lists in my data base folder and would like all the addresses merged into one as there are some addresses different in each and some the same. Thank you. Robin Hi Robin (vicary@kconline.com.NOSPAM), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Is there a way to merge two of your address lists in Publisher 2002? || I have two address lists in my data base folder and would like all || the addresses merged into one as there are some addresses different || in each and some the same. No, you cannot. You nee...

merge and compare
We have two versions of the same work sheet from differnt dates. Some of the cells have been changed in the latest version and we need to compare which cells have had changes and selectively merge the two. Is there any hope??? jimired wrote: > We have two versions of the same work sheet from differnt dates. > > Some of the cells have been changed in the latest version and we need > to compare which cells have had changes and selectively merge the two. > > Is there any hope??? Hi have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/Compare.ZIP An add-in which compares two worksh...

Error: While executing Check Links
Hi.. I am facing a problem while executing Check Links in File - -> Maintenance for Budget Master . The error is " A get/change first operation on table 'GL_Budget_Sum_Mstr' failed accessing SQL data". When i click on more info the following message is displyed. "Number of results columns doesnt match table definition." Can anyone suggest me what should i do... Thanks Thanks for the help. It was a problem with my workstation and has been resolved. >-----Original Message----- >How did you create your budget info. Did you use the excel budgeting ...

Miscellaneous Check Template
Which Report do I modify to correct the format when we make a miscellaneous payment? The Check format selected in Tools > Setup > Purchasing > Payables, only with CM as a suffix, check the lower left- hand quadrant of the window. In order to get the Report Writer name, go ahead and print a check to the screen and then look in the window title after the 'Screen Output', there you'll find the Name of the report. "ReportWriterRookie" wrote: > Which Report do I modify to correct the format when we make a miscellaneous > payment? I finally got a chanc...

How can I get bar codes w/ Excel & mail merge?
I want to send out a bulk mailing with large postcards. I want the addresses printed on the postcards via mail merge. I am using Excel, but don't see where or how to add the bar code to the address, which would save me a lot of money. Can you help? >-----Original Message----- >I want to send out a bulk mailing with large postcards. I want the addresses >printed on the postcards via mail merge. I am using Excel, but don't see >where or how to add the bar code to the address, which would save me a lot of >money. Can you help? >. > hi, I not entirely...

Merging worksheet into MS Word mail merge
I am merging a letter and an Excel worksheet. When I merge an Excel field that contains $ and commas separating the hundreds and thousands, the $ and the , do not show up in the merged letter. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem? -- Briggs Hi Instead of just referring to the cell e.g. A1 use =TEXT(A1,"[$$-409]#,##0.00") -- Regards Roger Govier "Briggs" <Briggs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F326201-A50F-45E5-9767-4C189ACA5529@microsoft.com... > I am merging a letter and an Excel worksheet. When I merge an Exc...

Checking file
I would like to check whether a file exists or not, in a MFC application. Is my following approach correct? /////////// CFileFind directory_finder; if(directory_finder.FindFile(full_filename_path) && !directory_finder.FindNextFile()) { // file exists } else { // file does not exist } /////////// Charles Tam wrote: > I would like to check whether a file exists or not... Just use GetFileAttributes(...) if INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES, something is wrong. Best, Dan. -- "We need an energy policy that encourages consumption" George W. Bush. "Conservation may be ...

Error in Mail Merge when selecting Edit Individual Labels
We are noticing an interesting error when trying to perform a mail merge within CRM and Microsoft Word. We have created a view in contacts and we perform all the typical mail merge functionality using the Labels option. At the end, instead of printing the labels without any edits, we click on “Edit Individual labels” and we get the following error… C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are on CRM v4 Update Rollup 8 using Outlook 2007 and the CRM Outlook (Online only) client. Has an...

Pasting into merged cells #3
I want to copy information from an area that doesn't have merged cells to an area that has merged cells. When I do this I either get an error message or when I use the Paste values and number formats it only pastes every other entry. Is there another way to paste that I don't know of that will paste into the merged cells? -- Thanks, Nikki Hi best would be to get rid of merged cells. You could of course paste cell by cell "Nikki" wrote: > I want to copy information from an area that doesn't have merged cells to an > area that has merged cells. When I do ...

M07 and MSN Money
I've been using MSMoney since 98 and always avoided using a Passport/Windows Live ID (till today, long story of recent Wachovia Woe). At any rate today I enabled a windows live sign in for my money file in M07 and then went to settings/recieve account updates from MSN Money, and turned that on. I expected the account info and recent data in my money file to then show up in the accounts section in MSN money, but it did not. M07 says it synchronized with MSN Money today, but if I login to MSN money using the same windows live ID through the web, there are no accounts. What am I m...

Merged letter and made changes to merged letters. Final merged doc
Merged letter and made changes to merged letters. Final merged document has date in field code and atty wants to change it from Jan 5 to Jan 4. She does search and replace but the date automatically updates on print, even if we change that setting. -- Serena -- Serena "Serena K." wrote: > Merged letter and made changes to merged letters. Final merged document has > date in field code and atty wants to change it from Jan 5 to Jan 4. She does > search and replace but the date automatically updates on print, even if we > change that setting. >...

Autofit Row & Merged Cells
Is this just me or is it a common problem: I have some text in a cell. The cell is merged along a row with the adjacent cells, I have put word wrap on. Now Autofit Row doesn't work and only shows the first line of text. Is there anything I can do, apart for manually adjust the row height? Regards Take a look at this macro by Jim Rech: http://google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 If you need help getting started with macros, look at David McRitchie's Getting Started with Macros page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm In article...

check box size #3
Is there a way to change the size of a checkbox? I am working in a spreadsheet that will not allow me to change the size of the box itself. Thanks as always for your help! Mark You could cheat, and use a label. >From the control toolbox, draw a label and set its BorderStyle to 1 - fmBorderStyleSingle. Set its font to Wingdings and set its font size to whatever best fits inside the label. Give the label the following code in VBA: Private Sub Label1_Click() If Label1.Caption =3D "=FC" Then Label1.Caption =3D "" Else Label1.Caption =3D "=FC" End If E...

Editing budget shows Recurring bill as zero
Hi Within the Budget, I have a recurring bill under 'Bill Summary' showing up as ZERO and there is not 'Money icon' showing it is a Withdrawl or bill when I am trying to edit the Expenses. All my other recurring bills are showing the 'Money icon' indicating Withdrawl or bil. I can edit it but then when viewing the 'Budgeted' amount, this is then doubled. Has anyone experienced the same? ...

Merging .pst files
Over the last couple of years I have been working from both a desktop and a laptop computer when travelling (both running XP but with Outlook 2007 and 2003, respectively; but I'm told that shouldn't have any impact as they use the same type of .pst file system). I have copied outlook,pst files from one to another to ensure I'm always working with a current file. However, during those years, I have not always understood how to manage that process. Fortunately, I've always saved the old .pst file in case I screw something up. Well, I have screwed something up....

Wrap text in merged cells
Hi, I have a complicated spreadsheet which results in a nicely presented report in which l need the user to input some narrative. To preserve the look and feel of the report l would like the user to be able to input the narrative on a single row, restricted to say 6 columns. The row height needs to adjust automatically dpendent on the amount of text entered. It seems a simple problem but l have tried many methods without success. Anybody got any idea's on how to do this ? All replies greatly appreciated. Regards Michael Beckinsale. You have a problem because: >>restricted t...

mail merge cannot continue
I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows XP. But it suddenly started refusing to work, giving the message "mail merge cannot continue". I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling things I had done recently, to no avail. Did you have to relink to your database? If so, try changing your selection in the checkbox for "First row of data contains column headers". Greg "Margaret" <denmar@zamnet.zm> wrote in message news:1738101c448d3$24c77fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows > XP. But it...

Missing Checks entries
I'm new to this group and need some help. I use Money2002 (not "Pro") and can't get any answers to questions from the Money Help feature. I entered three checks pre-dated 12-13-04 and it appeared all was OK, as usual. I can't remember why I did this but suddenly all three checks were gone from the register. I recall trying to use the Control key (iirc, to get to the end of the entries). Anyway, my next entry of a check used the check number that was called for and was entered OK. I figured that I probably pressed some shortcut key or combination that caused what...

Printing checks?
I used an old Money, and am now demo'ing the 2007 Essentials version, but cannot find an option/ability to print checks. Is this a limitation of the trial version, or does Essentials not allow you to print checks? Does Deluxe? My guess: limitation of Essentials. The Essentials view of the world is everything is done online. Deluxe still *appears* to support printing checks, though I haven't actually printed one with it yet. "DHQ" <DHQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86C79EC7-513F-4761-B9BF-5EAC675C67A3@microsoft.com... > I used an old Money, ...