MEET & DATE MORE LADIES EASILY (Proven) sssssssssssssssss 374 [447/7]

begin 644 zshort17.TXT
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6>6UP:&]S86TN8V]M#0H-"@T*#0H-"B @
end

0
qvlfwl (3)
10/15/2003 7:45:21 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Meeting
We have IS status meeting every week and it is scheduled in Outlook. It is only two of us and I was invited and accepted the meeting. There is a Word document that I prepare and print 2 copies for each of us. The idea is to keep the word document attached to every meeting with corresponding content. We also keep the hard copy. I don't want to change the document on my computer and then attach it to the meeting. I would like to attach it to the first meeting and then keep adding things to it on every future meeting. I have tested it, but once you change it is is the same for future and past...

Date Format 02-12-10
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 There is a date format that gives me the complete spelling of the day, the complete spelling of the month, the date, and the year. Friday, February 12, 2010 Can I create a date format that gives me the three letter abbreviation of the day, the three letter abbreviation of the month, the date, and the year? Fri, Feb 12, 2010 Custom format of ddd, mmmm dd, yyyy Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:38:18 -0600, "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: >Using Windows XP and Office 2007 > >There is ...

Outlook 07 Address book problem with Windows 7
I have a new laptop with Windows 7, and MS Outlook 2007. My contacts came in fine, but my address book is blank, and will not let me add contacts from the contacts folders (Greyed out). I've tried everything with Outlook, and suspect it is a Windows 7 problem because I created a new user in Windows, and it let me use the address book function. Previous versions of Windows allowed you to go into your User accounts, and cahnge the e-mail account settings, but I cannot find this in Windows 7. Does anyone know how to change these settings in Windows 7? Email setting? - th...

Outlook Meeting
I have created a Meeting and sent the invitations. I have received the reponses (some accepted, some declined, and some tentative), but they don't all update on the Meeting notice (that is the response of about 95% show "None" even though I have the responses in the Inbox). Any ideas as to why they don't ALL update automatically? Have you opened all the messages? You do need to do this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

out of date file
I am trying to open an invoice spreadsheet. I have used it many times before but now I get a microsoft visual basic message "the file VBA332.dll is out of date. This program requires a newer version" It wont open. Any known resolutions??? ...

Invitations to a meeting can not be responded to
Hi. The Outlook invitations I get from my colleagues appear blank, and I can not respond to nor can I accept them. Very frustrating. Can anyone help? ...

Remove time from date upon export to csv
I cannot remove the time from the date when exporting invoice data to a csv file. I have followed previous advice and created a query based on my tblInvoices table, in which I have formatted the InvDate field in the Design Grid as follows: Date: Format([tblInvoices.InvDate], "dd/mm/yyyy") (UK format) In the Query, this is fine - just the date, no time shown. I saved an export spec in the Advanced bit of the File/Export wizard. But in the resulting csv, there are six zeroes representing the time! However if I do a manual export by following exactly the same process bu...

Excel template for the date of Easter
Does anyone have access to an Excel template for finding the date of Easter in any given year in the past or in the future? Hi see: http://tinyurl.com/3lttf -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dadgum wrote: > Does anyone have access to an Excel template for finding the date of > Easter in any given year in the past or in the future? There was a competition in Germany to find easter date in excel, I believe this won =DOLLAR(("4/"&A1)/7+MOD(19*MOD(A1,19)-7,30)*14%,)*7-6 however it won't work for Mac date system (1904), this formula by Gerhard Somitsch w...

Date Function?
I want a criteria that will return a list of records within a specified month. The "Month" and the "Datepart" Function don't seem to be working for me. Any advice? "Caravatis" <Caravatis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3B4C87B-24EA-4B27-A454-17CDAF31751A@microsoft.com... >I want a criteria that will return a list of records within a specified > month. The "Month" and the "Datepart" Function don't seem to be working > for > me. Any advice? SELECT tblMyData.* FROM tblMyData WHERE (((Month([Dat...

Dates as text
using a formula, I am combining a column heading and the date in that row, so that the cell will read "Column Heading Date", but the date is showing as a number rather than a date. I want the cell to contain both txt (column heading), and a date. How do I format it to do so? assuming your date is in cell A1: ="heading text "&DAY(A1)&"/"&MONTH(A1)&"/"&YEAR(A1) -- hope to help, cm "lightbulb" wrote: > using a formula, I am combining a column heading and the date in that row, so > that the ce...

Meeting invitees one hour ahead of meeting originator even after p
I have patched the workstations, servers, and Exchange in are organization. I ran the Exchange Calendar Update Tool to avoid having our end users have to fool with TZMOVE. When someone creates a recurring appointment in Outlook with invitees, the meeting organizer's calendar is fine through March, but the invitees are showing the meeting an hour later during those 3 new weeks in March. I can't figure out what I did wrong. I thought I followed the steps to the letter. Running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000. Running Outlook 2000 and 2003 on a mix of Windows 2000 and XP workst...

Chart data scrunches to left when adding X axis date series
I have a combination chart that has stacked bars and a line series. I have a Y axis with a secondary axis. I'm attempting to add a X axis with a date series. As soon as I do that, Excel starts thinking for me and all my data scrunches to the left side of the chart. I don't' have any idea how to fix this. ...

date subtraction difficulty
I'm trying to subtract dates, to calculate time duration. I'm subtracting column A from column B into column C. Column C is formatted 'm "mos", dd "days"' and columns A and B are formatted 'mm/dd/yy/@' Unfortunately each of the durations is 1 month too long. That is, if the real duration is 4 days, column C will display '1 mos, 4 days' Any clue what I'm doing here? Thanks much. On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:58:10 -0500, Peter <facetious_nickname@hotmail.com> wrote: >I'm trying to subtract dates, to calculate time durati...

can you schedule meetings in Outlook 2007 using MS Access 2007?
I know you can send reports, etc. through MS outlook from MS Access, but is there a way to have it send meeting requests, or schedule appointments? Yes using Outlook Automation. Start by locating code that creates an Outlook MailItem (email). Get that code up and running. Then adapt the code to create a MeetingItem object instead. The same applies to other Outlook items such as AppointmentItems, PostItems and ContactItem. The full documentation on the MeetingItem object is here with some examples. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa210951%28office.11%29.aspx "cfk...

Transaction dates change when synching with bank
I've noticed that whenever I synch with my bank and everything is automatically updated, or whenever I do a download and manual update, all of my transaction dates change. For example, if I write a check on the 15th and it clears the bank on the 20th, the transaction date change to the 20th. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with this? I want to know when I wrote a check or made some transaction, not necessarily when it cleared the bank. I can see where this information would be useful and it would be great if Money could track both in the register but if we can o...

Specific date stock quotes (historical) in excel???
Is there a way to get specific historical stock price quotes in excel? Whatever service you are using - they usually can export the quotes ou as CSV (Comma Separated Values). Excel will recognize this and yo should be able to import directly into EXCEL -- wjohnso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2964 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49540 ...

Forwarding a meeting request
If I forward a meeting request I received to someone, the "From" box in the forwarded request shows the original sender's name instead of my name. If the meeting request is opened, it displays "my name, on behalf of Original Sender". The original sender does not have any delegates configured so I'm wondering if this is by design for meeting requests? I was not able to find any reference to this on Microsoft's site so if anyone has an article that can be referenced, that would be great. Thanks. Chuck ...

Meetings with Meeting rooms set as resource reveal meeting details to participants
I'm new at this company and the exchange admin who set this up is not longer here so please understand :) We are native E2K3 and have setup mailboxes associated as meeting rooms in the GAL so that users can schedule meeting rooms as resource. The problem occurs when a user is able to go in and see the meeting details of a meeting to which they did not setup. For example: I setup a meeting and assign a meeting room (I.e. MR-A3-003) as a resource. I also put user "John Doe" as an attendee. Upon sending I immediately get the auto accept pop-up indicating the resource has been ...

Date formatting #12
I need some help with the following: I have inserted a Calendar Contro 9.0 inot my spread sheet and linked it to a cell. My problem is that want the date selected within the calender to return a date formatte as Monday, October 31, 2004. The linked cell is formatted correctly however when selecting dates within the calender, it will only retur dates formatted as 10-31-2004 -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showth...

Meeting reminders for cancelled meetings
I get a meeting invitation and decline the invite but still get a reminder. Why does this happen? -- Chuck ...

INSERT DATE #2
Does anyone know if it's possible to insert the last modified date of a document into a excel worksheet? Thanks For Excel 2000 and higher you can use this Sub test() Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = _ ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time") End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Pete C" <pcwfc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23%236NjzefDHA.2400@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it's possible to insert the last modified date of a > document int...

Finding records between two dates
I have a table of data, and I have created a UserForm for me to enter a start and finish date. These dates should then be used as criteria for finding records between those two dates (and including them: >=startdate and <=enddate). I've tried using Data/Filter/Autofiler and the custom option to specify the "greater/less than or equal to" options, but I have to pick the startdate from the list of dates shown. I've tried creating a criteria range, but can't find how to specify after the startdate AND before the enddate - using more than one row creates an ...

Disaster Recovery #7
I had the good fortune of having 2 disks fail in my RAID 5 exchange 2003 server causing a complete failure. I purchased a new server and brought the old server up and managed to replicate for a good 48 hours before she dropped never to be resurrected. Now I have a lot of issues with client’s outlook, like hanging – unable to cut and paste and more, that I must attribute to the loss of the replication partner. I purchased 2 new hard drives for the old server and need to know the best way to decommission or end the replication. Do I create the old server with its name and load exchange a...

how to make meeting accepted from Personal Folder to go to general calendar?
Hi, Here is the scenario, I get a meeting, the meeting is auto forward to one of my personal folders (due to my rules) then I go to the personal folder and press "accept", I go to the calendar and it's not shown there, it's only shown under the "calendar in personal folders". Does any one know how to make it show in the regular calendar (or in both of them) - and I don't mean to move it to the inbox and then press "accept". Thanks, Reuven. I don't think you can do that since Outlook always looks to the Calendar in the message store where the m...

Adding Date Range to Report
I have a report called “rptActivityReport”. This report is made up of many queries. How can I add a date range to the report? For example, the user will enter a date range [1/7/06] and [8/19/07] and the report will auto populate all the textboxes with the query results form all the queries with the date ranges. Is this possible? If so, how do I going about do it? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...