Match Multiple Deposits to one Recurning Deposit???

I have set up a Recuring Deposit for what my roomate pays me for  rent.
It is setup as a manual deposit, fixed amount, and to be automatically
added to my register.

She has a tendency to pay me from two seperate accounts --
(1) a check, which I deposit into checking account
(2) a direct transer from her checking to my checkking account

The amounts change from month to month with regards to what she pays by
check and transfers directly into my checking account.

Is there a way to match up the 2 payments/deposits to my recurring
deposit?

0
mtm1974 (1)
2/10/2005 3:53:18 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

saving multiple emails with attachments in Outlook 2003
Hi, I want to be able to save multiple email messages along with their attachments. Into a folder on my computer. I know that I can select the email, and then go to the File -> Save As.. and save the email with its attachment as type outlook message (.msg) to do the job for a single email. Is there a way to do this quickly for many emails all at once? When you're dealing with 100+ emails doing it that way just takes way too long. Thanks! The easiest way to save multiple email messages is to create a new Personal Folder (called a .pst file) and move the messages into that f...

Multiple sendings of emails
Hi, Can anyone explain why my Outlook 2003 is sending emails that have more than one recipient multiple times . It occurs with distribution lists and with emails with multiple recipients. This isn't a consistent behaviour but frequent enough to be a major productivity hassle. (We have recently changed ISP, but thus far believe the ISP that it is not a fault with their service). Thank you, Graham Does your antivirus scan outgoing email? That often causes such problems. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outloo...

How do I change the links in Excel at one batch?
Hi all, Good day! Please help me with the following issue: How do I do the following in Excel? Suppose in an Excel sheet there are lots of links, linking the cell to other sheets, There are millions of such links, how do I change the links to another sheet name at one batch? I hope there is a "Find/Replace" for these links? Thanks a lot! Saved from a previous post: If you used Insert|Hyperlink, then you've noticed that edit|replace won't touch those hyperlink addresses. If you used Insert|hyperlink (xl2003 menus), you'll have more work...

multiple instances
How do I check if an instance of my application is running so it isn't run more than once. I am using Visual C++ 6 Thanks Look at codeguru/codeproject for examples. Here are some: http://www.naughter.com/sinstance.html http://www.codeproject.com/threads/singleinstancemfc.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ed" <eddie@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message news:v1ubg.191$J95.30@trndny05... > How do I check if an instance of my application is running so it isn't run > more than once. > I am using Visual C++ 6 > Thanks > > ...

can exchange 2003 configure for multiple forest?
Hello, can I configure an exchange server 2003 for multiple forest user accounts? Thanks for your help, Hunter ...

Matching function or no match
I am using this formula to compare 2 list to see which numbers are not included in both column A and Col C. The formula I am using below pulls out the ones that i do have a match . Is there another function that I could use that would only pull out the ones that there is not a match? =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,$C$1:$C$5,0)),"",A1) Thanks Uh =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,$C$1:$C$5,0)),A1,"") -- HTH Bob "Donna" <donna@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:BE688A2B-3D42-45A0-AA3F-B65034C685E1@microsoft.com... > > I am using this for...

Client E-Mail and Web E-Mail not matching
I've got a few complaints from about 4 users where e-mail they see in their Outlook Client is not showing up in their Outlook Web Client when they check their e-mail from a remote location. We're using Exchange 2003 with SP2 installed and all the users have Office Outlook 2003 with SP1 Installed also. This seems to only have been a problem since we upgraded to Exchange SP2 two weeks ago. (Although I can't confirm it, but I wasn't told of any problems before th upgrade.) We had to upgrade to SP2 because of the 16 Gig limit so rollback is not an option. Best as I can t...

Matching cells #3
Here's my spreadsheet: A B C 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 6 4 5 10 5 8 11 6 9 7 10 8 9 10 11 12 13 How do I get the matching numbers on the same rows, like: A B C 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 8 8 9 9 10 10 10 11 11 12 13 13 I would just re-create the columns. 1. Copy column A into D. 2. In E1 put: =IF(COUNTIF(B:B,$A1),$A1,"") 3. Copy it over to F1 and then down as far as needed. 4. Select columns D thru F, copy them, and go to Edit > Paste Special > Value. Press OK. 5. Delete column A thru C. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA &g...

MDI app with different CFrameWnd, searching one
Hello NG, in my MDI application, I use several different CChildFrame windows with its CDocument and CView. CPersonFrame* mit CPersonDoc und CPersonView CAdressesFrame* mit CAdressesDoc und CAdressesView CPreferencesFrame* mit CPreferencesDoc und CPreferencesView The PreferencesFrame and AdressesFrame should be opened only once at a time in my programme. The PersonFrame is a single window concerning each person in the AdressesFrame. Now I want to open a special window in my application menu. If it's already opened, it should appear in front. So I first look for the child window if it is...

Automatically updating cells in one Excel file to another
Hi All, I'm currently updating a project around staff attendance that I'm doing in Excel which will then go out to all of my offices. The thing is that as we are now a couple of weeks or so into the financial year I wanted to save my office managers the task of inputting all their staff's start and finish times over again. If the original file is called Staff1.xls and the new one Staff2.xls, is there a formula I could put in say E4 of the new one (Staff2.xls) which would check to see if the other file (Staff1.xls) was open and if so copy over the details. I know I can do ...

Outlook with multiple users
New Outlook user. Trying to set up with multiple users and having each users emails private and secure. Cannot find how to set this up. Need step by step set up of this if it can be done. Please indicate the version of outlook you are using. Will these users be logging into the computer using their own credentials or Do they all share one user account? "Barry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b8401c49cf5$595eeb90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > New Outlook user. Trying to set up with multiple users > and having each users emails private and s...

Excel VB
I've got a lot of variables to set and I'm trying to find some easie ways to do it. Say I need varWidgets, varGizmos, varThingies, and varSomethings set t different amounts. Can I avoid a line by line initialization and d something similar to the declarations: where multiple variables are al set to similar figures? Example: varWidgets, varGizmos, varThingies = 10 varSomethings = 25 --- I just have tons of variables I need to assign values to and typin them all out one by one seems innefficient. There has to be a bette way? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum....

Lookup Formula: Return 1st match, then 2nd match, then 3rd match
I have a spreadsheet that looks like the following. Tab 1. Col A=Name. Col B = Task. A B Bob Reconcile Cash Tim Do Sales Report Bob Create presentation Tim Prepare financial statements Bob Hire staff person Now on tab two, I want to create another list that pulls all the tasks together by person. For example, Tab 2 would look like this: Bob Reconcile Cash Bob Create presentation Bob Hire staff person Tim Do Sales Report Tim Prepare financial statement. I realize I can just sor...

Single domain name multiple servers
Hi all, Im quite raw on Exchange and would like to understand, how I would set up multiple sites with low speed links to all have e-mail access. I intend to install MS-Exchange servers in each site but i only want to use 1 domain name (xyz.com) without second level domains, can anyone give me ideas on where to start ? Regards Ken If there are low speed links, then you would set up separate Routing groups with Routing Group Connectors between them. This is very similar to how Exchange 5.5 worked with Site connectors and X.400 connectors. Bottom line is that multiple servers don't ...

How to generate a cell reference from multiple cells
For example, to acquire the cell reference 'c5' the C is generated by a formula in one cell, and the 5 is generated in a different cell Try this... A1 = C B1 = 5 =INDIRECT(A1&B1) Which evaluates to =$C$5 -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Malters" <Malters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8BDB88A-7371-4C02-8973-B7E8F3E5E50D@microsoft.com... > For example, to acquire the cell reference 'c5' the C is generated by a > formula in one cell, and the 5 is generated in a different cell ...

Index Match Functions
Has anyone ever combined the Index and Match functions to do lookups? ...

Multiple Record(12 Entries) Into Table w/ Form
I am attempting to send more than one record with one form to the table and I can't seem to get INSERT ... VALUES to enter records separately and the text boxes have different names but the same Control Source so when i change the number all the fields update with the same number when i want each field to have different numbers... You help is very appreciated Hi Graffyn, The method of using insert and values to add data to a table works very well to do one record as you have found. To update several records at a time instead of the values part of the query, you need a select query t...

print only one page in a message Plain-Text
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_014E_01C60ADA.6EC09160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everyone! I can print only one page when a received a message in HTML format, but, = when I received a message how Plain text, I can=B4t choose only one page = ... How can I to do this?? My outlook is 2003. ------=_NextPart_000_014E_01C60ADA.6EC09160 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4....

How to use multiple lookups or if statements
I have spreadsheet 1 where states are broken out into zones: AL Zone 1 CA Zone 2 SD Zone 3 Then another table that states prices for each zone: .14-.16 .17-.19 Zone1 .006 .028 zone2 .005 .015 zone3 .003 .005 So, if I'm working in spreadsheet 2 and enter an index price value of .15 in cell a1, what formula could I use to look up the states in column d (spreadsheet 2) and pull the price (.006 etc depending on zone) for the .15 value of the month? I appreciate any help that is given! ...

Not matching transactions
I have it set to not automatically do anything. I've tried resetting the account quite a few times with the help of technicians, but it's too long and involved, and I'm tired of rebalancing the account every time. I have 3 accounts, 1 works without passport and does fine. One of the others I can manually download from the web site, and have no problems doing it like so and decided this is the best way, prior tries it wouldn't work with passport. But the other still insists they are new transactions, and I can't download from their site directly. They only allow...

Tax formula tests for multiple filing statuses and income amounts
A formula tests for three ranges of income levels for five filing statuses; depending upon the results, the taxpayer will receive a tax deduction for $4,000, $2,000, or $0 (i.e., no deduction) The table of ranges of income, filing statuses, and deduction ceilings are as follows: Legend: M-FJ (Married filing jointly) M-FS (Married filing separately) S (Single) HOH (Head of Household) QW (Qualifying Widower) M-FJ S/HOH/QW Deduction amount $130,000 $65,000 $4,000 $160,000 $80,000 $2,000 $160,001 $80,001 $0 The table omits M-FS, since there is no allowable deduction...

data in row didnt match import type 12-30-05
while importing almost 800 accounts , i got the following error for majority of accounts 'Data in row did not match the import type' what is the solution? How can i match it? whats is the way of comparision? It looks like a data problem. You need to check if all dates are correct (and filled), if numbers are numbers (not letters), etc... Regards, -- Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog "Aam" <Aam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C51E8ED0-443D-4B35-B436-0A9EDB09B419@microsoft.com... > while impo...

Manually matching transactions
Hi, I'm new to Money 2007 so maybe this is an easy question but I don't find an answer after searching help and recent posts. I have setup a checking account and a bill for Tuition. My transactions are automatically downloaded to my checking account. One of these transactions was my Tuition payment, but the bill still shows as being past due. Can't I simply mark that transaction as being a Tuition payment somehow? I'm sure I could record payment from the bill with the same info as that transaction has then delete the downloaded transaction that wasn't associated ...

Multiple stacked clustered bars
I am trying to create a bar chart in Excel 2003 that has multiple stacked clustered bars. I did some searching on the internet and it appears there are a lot of people wanting the same thing. I cannot find an easy solution. I am wondering whether there is an Excel add-on that can do this? Excel can make multiple bars and stacked bars but cannot combine the two. I have frequently had a need to perform multiple clustered stacked graphs. Hi karrie, >I am trying to create a bar chart in Excel 2003 that has multiple stacked > clustered bars. The secret is to leave some blanks ...

How does MATCH handle a Non-Match?
I would like a steer on how the MATCH Worksheetfunction behaves if it doesn't find an exact match of values in the array it is searching. I am looking through a series of Dates and instead of picking the nearest one - which I need and seems most obvious - it seems to pick the previous one. I.E. - Searching for 14 Oct 2005 In a list which contains (among others) 15 Sep 2005 16 Oct 2005 And it picks the 15 Sep row! PS. Cell values are actually 14/10/2005 but formatted as above. In Excel's Help for the MATCH function, it describes how the values are returned. Chris wrote: > I w...