M2003 error message "can not perform this operation"

I have been using M2003 for the last 4 years with out any problems at all,
then I started getting this message can not perform this operation as soon as
I start money or try to do anything at all. The cursor constantly cycles from
normal to busy and the cash flow chart will not build.  At the same time I
started to get this update message about M2007, any connection?
0
hdclassic (1)
11/15/2006 4:39:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow