Lost a UI feature in Money 2004

Hopefully someone can help me....when I bring up the Manage scheduled bills
and deposits screen, it used to show at the bottom a smaller subset of the
bills that were recently paid.  That seems to have gone away, how can I get
it back?  I know I can click on "View electronic transactions" and I see
them all on a separate screen, this was on the same screen.

Thanks!

0
dawalt1 (16)
10/12/2004 11:27:19 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

problem with Group feature in excel
Hi, I imported some data from a .html document to excel. I then grouped similar rows together but after a few days, I clicked refresh button and the grouping I did was messed up i.e excel would group rows that were not similar and it won't even group some rows. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this problem so that similar rows would be in the same group as I had done before clicking refresh button? Thanks to the good samaritan who answers this question. -fenisol3. ...

How does Money calculate formulas
Hi - is there a reference doc or an FAQ somewhere that details how MS Money calculates its various investment fomulas. I have investments that show different returns in Money vs what the various investment companies are reporting. I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything. Much obliged. Ian In microsoft.public.money, Ian wrote: >Hi - is there a reference doc or an FAQ somewhere that details how MS Money >calculates its various investment fomulas. I have investments that show >different returns in Money vs what the various investment companies are &g...

Money SDK
Hi, I am looking after a way to create add-ins for Money 2005 - ala the ones you can create for Office products. Is there a SDK for this or is this impossible? Regards Soren In microsoft.public.money, "Soren Skovsen" <Soren Skovsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I am looking after a way to create add-ins for Money 2005 - ala the ones you >can create for Office products. Is there a SDK for this or is this impossible? No. ...

Money 05 Cash Flow Question
I have recently started using Ms Money 05 and I have a problem with the cash flow forecast. I have setup my budget as well as the bills and deposits. We use our credit card to purchase all of our day to day items due to the fact we get cash back from the credit card. We also pay the balance off every month from our checking account. All of the items in the budget reflect the correct account they come out of including the day to day items coming out of the credit card account. However in the cash flow forecast the average of the accounts is correct, but the accounts themselves are no...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

MS Money & other Online Payment Providers?
Does MS Money work with any other Online Payment Service Providers beside MSN Bill Pay? More specifically, does it work with Bank of America's online bill payment service? "Mervin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001a01c4a710$6ef19d20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does MS Money work with any other Online Payment Service > Providers beside MSN Bill Pay? More specifically, does > it work with Bank of America's online bill payment > service? Money 2004 works with AmSouth bank for Bill Pay. AmSouth bill pay also works fine with 20...

Have money with bux
http://bux.to/?r=malinel use this link to register What is Bux.to? Bux.to is a new innovative, international and FREE English based service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their ad on our, "Surf Ads" page. How does it work? You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll either get a green tick sign or a red 'X'. The green tick sign means you've earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the 'X' means you have not earned money for t...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

Money 99
Is there any way to convert my files in Money 99 to my new version 2003 or do I have to start from scratch? Thanks Money 2003 will convert all prior version files, provided they are from the same country. Also be aware that 2004 is the current version. -- Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure? http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087 "Larry Patrick" <ladydi9525@aol.com> wrote in message news:030e01c35963$210361d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to convert my files in Money 99 to my > new version 2003 or do I hav...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

Money 2003 US Edition
I have purchsed a copy of Microsoft Money 2003 in the US, I am now trying to use it in south africa, but none of the online banking facilities are availabe. Only american banks apear on the list of institutions. Is there a site or download which I can use to update the program to inlude British and South African banks. Thans for your assistance ...

Previewing graphics problem in Word 2004 (when trying to select)
I have found pictures off of Google Images for my 1st grade students to use. When we do Insert > Picture > from File and click on the various (jpeg/tiff) files, the next column should display the picture but displays only the same generic picture for each. I did try to see if it was working by clicking some of the pictures that came with Word and they were displayed for preview correct, but not the pictures I found or the photos I have taken, etc. What am I doing wrong? Please advise. Thanks! (Note: It was suggested I post this message a 2nd time in a more "Mac" specifi...

Favorite Feature of Windows Vista
The best feature of windows vista is the GUI is more simple and it comes with more options than windows xp "Gustavo Elizondo" <i1405302@cisnet.laredo.edu> wrote in message news:Oyq6wiDsKHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > The best feature of windows vista is the GUI is more simple and it comes > with more options than windows xp To whom it may concern: One of your tutors as set their Students a task of reporting what they like about Windows Vista. Sadly they have directed them to post their opinions to a Microsoft public support newsgroup for Windows...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

Money 2002 #25
What a relief to know that I am not the only one. I've been in a panic all week trying to figure out what was going wrong. It took me over an hour to go through the help options and get nowhere (they wanted the PID for my program, which involves me opening the program!!). I finally found this discussion group and feel much better. I did notice that one suggestion was to remove Money and reinstall it. I'm not terribly computer savvy. If I do that, don't I lose everything in there? In microsoft.public.money, Stephanie wrote: >What a relief to know that I am not the...

Credits on Money 2002 Deluxe & Business invoices
Hello, Yes, I am running the ol' 2002 Deluxe & Business version. <insert rimshot here>. But its no joke, it works fine for my needs and soon to buy the 2004 ver... uhh ohh, betcha 2005 version is probably on the shelves. Anyway, I am creating an invoice and happily adding service items (rate and time). However, I want to give this customer a discount by taking it off the bottom line with its own "discount" line item. The only problem is item editing only allows positive numbers! I tried () with as much success as "-", absolutely none. Is there a...

Purchased Money 2006 Premium Upgrade is Trial Version
I purchased the Money 2006 Premium Upgrade from Microsoft Online Services. The installation didn't show any errors but it is the Trial Version! How do I get it registered/licensed properly? Cal Learner had the following advice a couple of days ago: Do something similar to, but not the same as http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930 In the resolution, create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that you put the referenced Passport onto. Close Money. Restart Money. Confirm that Money shows the right version. Then click on your real Money file that is...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack
"New life" to MFC and TR1 support: http://blogs.msdn.com:80/vcblog/archive/2008/04/07/visual-c-2008-feature-pack-released.aspx Giovanni I saw that too... good stuff. Thanks for posting. Tom "Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanni.dicanio@invalid.com> wrote in message news:%23qMYU7MmIHA.5368@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > "New life" to MFC and TR1 support: > > http://blogs.msdn.com:80/vcblog/archive/2008/04/07/visual-c-2008-feature-pack-released.aspx > > Giovanni > > > Giovanni Dicanio wrote: > "New life" to MFC and TR1 suppo...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...

lost folders
A friend whose computer runs WinXP fully updated just lost her Outlook Express Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items folders. She says it happened after this week's Automatic Update. She found the Inbox and Drafts in her Recycle Bin, but her Sent Items folder seems to have disappeared. She hadn't overloaded any of the folders. There were 38 messages in Sent Items. I had her check her Store folder just to make sure, and there is no Sent Items folder there. Prior to the update, and now as well, she has been getting a large number of messages wanting to compact her OE folders. Th...

Microsoft Money UK VAT enhancement
hi is there any chance that a developer might look at MS Money UK version and add an enhancement for VAT offering a drop down box for multiple VAT rates. This would give the product an extended life and save us migrating away or creating multiple vat/non vat catergories/subcategories. i'm so sad to see Money languish on the shelf as i've been a user since it first appeared. Anyone out there any ideas? No chance. Have you considered TAS http://www.tassoftware.co.uk/site/tas_accounts_software/firstbooks teabag "Steven Thomson" <StevenThomson@d...

lost authenticity number
I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is there any way to get the number off of my computer? If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming you have to reload Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ecd01c48d27$cfcdaba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is > there any way to get the number off of my computer? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://w...

Just got back into Money for the first time in 4 days...
However, now that I have downloaded transactions from my financial institute, I cannot view them. Normally, they would be in bold and I could limit a view to just those by clicking the "view unaccepted" filter. However, no matter what I do, I can't see these transactions and Money tells me I have 9 new transactions on this account. Any ideas? >-----Original Message----- >However, now that I have downloaded transactions from my >financial institute, I cannot view them. Normally, they >would be in bold and I could limit a view to just those by >clicki...