Losing online passwords

Money 2001. Recently, when I connect to online services, the password for my
Discover Card account is sometimes missing. The other online banks remember
their passwords. I always re-enter it and check "remember passwords", but
about every 6 times I log on, the Discover password is missing. I just
recently installed XP. Can anyone explain?

0
ohmarty (8)
4/26/2004 3:22:58 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I have noticed the same problem on my 98SE Money 2004.  Must be on
Discover's end.

"OhMarty" <ohmarty@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
Money 2001. Recently, when I connect to online services, the password for my
Discover Card account is sometimes missing. The other online banks remember
their passwords. I always re-enter it and check "remember passwords", but
about every 6 times I log on, the Discover password is missing. I just
recently installed XP. Can anyone explain?

0
Kent

Password Policy Settings in Great Plains 9
Dear All GP Experts, Where can i possibly see the "Password Policy Settings" in GP? that will show the number of characters and expiration dates? Is this something within GP? And i'm using GP 9 in our office, once i enabled the password policy setting it prompts me to change the password once i changed it, it does not allow me to access my account. is this a bug within GP 9? is there any solution? I appreciated your help with my inquiry... Dennis, You might be having SQL Security settings on in User Setup. It is based on windows server domain policies. -- Thanks Jan...

2004: Password recovery
Is there any way I can do this. Dont ask me how I lost it...too painful Thanks See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=28. Good luck! "Robin Smith" <rosmith@cisco.com> wrote in message news:1113997457.773681@sj-nntpcache-3... > Is there any way I can do this. Dont ask me how I lost it...too painful ...

Outlook 2003 doesn't remember POP-password
Hi folks, as I read in many threads, Outlook 2003 in combination with WinXP seems not to remember POP-passwords although the corresponding check-box is activated. On a previous installation of WinXP with Outlook 2003 it worked fine, but since I newly installed Windows on the same machine it doesn't remember them anymore. I also tried the often suggested registry patch with changing the security options for "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider" and deleting its sub-keys but even that didn't work. As I read many other people have had the sam...

Outlook Client Is Losing Connection To Microsoft CRM While Online
Hi. I have Rollup 2 installed on both the Outlook Client and the server. On my laptop, I am running Win XP Pro with SP 2 and all the updates applied and Outlook 2003 with all the updates applied. I am noticing that I seem to be losing the connection to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client. Right after I boot my laptop I am able to access to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client for between 4 hours to a day. After that if I click on the Accounts, Contacts or Leads folders nothing seems to happen. I have waited up to 10 minutes after clicking and nothing. At this point I can still use...

RE: Hubby changed e-mail passwords
Ok Got on for you. How can I receive my e-mail again. My Husband has hit my account and changed my password. Plus his password as well. Problem He Can't Remember... I have went into the system restore to try to fix it. I have tried other things as well. Question am I better off to delete Outlook Express and start fresh??? What would be the best steps being he missed up my as well as his. Then on top of it. he deleted it and then did a System restore the day before. Please help I had enogh of the surprise's I gotten in the last 3 weeks. Just say Wife has had it!!!! Husband ...

Password error when e-mailing a spreadsheet.
I receive this error when attempting to e-mail a spreadsheet (by clicking 'Send this sheet' in Excel): "A sheet in the workbook you are trying to save is password protected. Password protected sheets cannot be saved in the HTML format. To save this file in HTML, you must first remove the password." Is there a workaround or solution for this error that will allow me to e-mail a password protected spreadsheet from within Excel? Thank you. Send it as an attachment, but send it as a *.xls file--a real workbook???? swellett wrote: > > I receive this error when at...

Money 2002, online stock price updates
Apparently the spcomstock website that used to supply the stock price quotes has changed to a new site (www.comstock-interactivedata.com). Is there anyway to update Money 2002 Deluxe to reflect this change, or is MS working on a patch. Thanks, Ryan ...

Enter Network Password #7
I also have this problem. I am running Outlook 2002 on an XP platform. The Microsoft knowledge base provides a solution for Winodws 95/98, Windows NT4.0 and Windows 2000 - but no solution for XP. The solution can be found as KB290684. Can anyone help? ...

Password Authentication
We use a Novell and Active Directory login. All user names are the same and the passwords are synced. We choose Password authentication for Outlook so it logs in automatically. My problem is, on 2 of our PCs, Outlook is still asking for a password. The PCs are part of the domain. Anyone have a suggestion? I should add the the PCs use Windows XP SP1 log into a Windows 2000 domain & Exchange 2000. >-----Original Message----- >We use a Novell and Active Directory login. All user >names are the same and the passwords are synced. We >choose Password authentication f...

User Is Prompted for Password That Is Already Saved
I really need help with this one. I save the password in my Outlook (2002), but it remembers it for only 1 session. The next time I start Outlook, it asks me for my password again. Why is this happening and how can i fix this? I looked for this all over the Microsoft Knowledge Base and the best answer for this i could find was to install SP1 and SP2. Both of them are already installed on my computer. If anyone has any ideas about how this could be fixed, please let me know. Thanks in advance, Kamran If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 patches, t...

Online training for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Increasing Productivity http://www.speedteach.com/dynamics-crm-training.aspx The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Increasing Productivity course was created to acquaint you with the concept of CRM in general and the MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 application in particular. You will get an overview of the CRM main modules, namely Workplace, Sales, Marketing, and Service. ...

Online services setup
Hi I have Money Plus Deluxe (2007 I think), which I just purchased. I have setup online download of my bank (Bank of AMerica - CA) information and that works great. I have since signed up for online bill pay thru Money at Bank of America and I am trying to update my online services to reflect that. However, it does not let me do that. I have tried to stop online services, but when I try to sign up again, I don't see a Bank of America -CA option at all! On Nov 9, 4:02 pm, Rob Saripalli <Rob Saripa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi I have Money Plus Deluxe (2007 I thi...

Why do I lose contacts?
I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:12:01 -0800, Davis Straub wrote: > I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? > > Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? Not a clue. I ran Windows Live Mail without signing in to Windows Live Services for three, or four days. My Contacts list never changed, or disappeared during that time. It is, however, different than the Contacts list I normally see ...

how to create password for an folder
how to create password for an folder ? http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/32688533/creating-password.aspx Please don't multipost topics. -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "C.M." wrote: > how to create password for an folder ? ...

Data Migration Manager
I need to help different clients import data using the DMM and they're obviously each on their own MS CRM online databases - once I install DMM and use one of the client's logins, it seems to be forever locked to that first database that I use and I then cannot import to another client's database - am I doing something wrong? I've had to un-intall/re-install to get around this. That's the fix -- uninstall/reinstall. You're not doing anything wrong -- that's DMM for you! HTH, Lon "Kevin Chieff" <trashchieff@trashsoftskills.com> wrote in messa...

SS#'s lose lose formatting in .csv
Hi, I have a user who is entering a list of ss numbers. She has to have them in this format: 024574882 712894748 First off, we can't get the leading 0 to stay, it just disappears. I have tried formatting the column as text, as numbers, as custom #########, and like '983474744. No matter what we do, after saving and opening it again, the leading 0's are gone and some number turn in exponential notations. Can someone please help?? This should be an easy fix, but it seems the formatting I put on this does not hold!! thanks in advance.....Bill Select the column Either cl...

money password #4
I backed up money to a cd shortly before my computer crashed. I reinstalled Money 2001 on a new computer and went to restore my money and it won't let me...says I need a password. Never set a password up and it won't let me get my info. How do I restore around this password request when there is no password. This password request usually means that your Money file was written by a version later than the one you have installed. Are you sure you didn't have e.g. M2004 trial or similar on your PC? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see ht...

assigning users and passwords
I would like to assign two users to a database. One for general use where users would log into the database as read only and the other as an admin user that would be allowed to make changes to the records and the formatting. I am an average access user; please keep responses from being too complex! Thanks..... You can either do this via user level security which is complex and as an unsophisticated user, you probably dont want to go there. You can also achieve this by setting up your own user table and detecting the user's userid at logon time. You will then have to set up ...

Access97 Workgroup, db password and dsnless connection
Hi Folks; I am working on an older system that uses an access97 db. I am trying to connect to the db using a dsnless connection and ADO. The database is part of a workgroup, so there is a .mdw in addition there is a database password. Is it possible to access this using ADO and a dsnless connection ? BTW, there are a coupld of other db's that are part of the same workgroup and I can access these using a dsnless connection without a problem. Thanks in advance. Access 97 only supported a tiny bit of ADO. It was Access 2000 that really included it. The very best connection string websit...

losing pictures
I had produced a 3 fold brochure and printed it successfully for months. Then one day 2 of the jpg files stopped printing. I have reloaded Publisher, done everything I can think of, but can not get those files to print on the office color printer. They will print on the Black and white. The brochure will print from someone else's computer!!!! if I save the file on a CD and print it from someone who has Publisher. I talked to Gateway and they said it was my problem, this is a new 2003 computer, with 2002 Publisher. Can anyone help Update your printer driver from the website of your prin...

OWA 2003 "Remember my Password" checkbox doesn't work
When you click to save your password when you log into OWA 2003, it doesn't save your password, it just saves the username. For instance I log in with the following: username: jdoe Password: password Remember my password box checked The next time I open up OWA this shows up: username: domain name\jdoe password: blank This worked at one time but stopped working when I reset the exchange 2003 server. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem please? ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Reseting Passwords with OWA
It seems to me that you used to be able to reset passwords through OWA prior to 2K3. Is there a way to bring back this functionality in OWA 2K3?? Perhaps a registry hack??? TIA Paul You need to download and install the OWA admin kit for Exchange. I think you need SP1 installed as well. Install the admin kit to your server then access it from your desktop. https://servername/OWAAdmin it requires SSL. Under the security settings you can enable password change. Todd "Paul" <pfritzler@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:257c301c46076$00f1a3a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > ...

FRx WebPortal Needs End User Password Change Capability
The FRx WebPortal (currently we're using 6.5.184, but I understand this feature is missing from newer versions as well) should have functionality to permit WebPortal vistors to change their own password. Thanks, I look forward to hearing why/why not this will/will not be a feature in a future release. -- Bill Kershner ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open ...

Lose Focus
Env: VC++6.00 I want a control on a Dialog to be losed focus after it is disabled by EnableWindow(FALSE). I don't care who will get the focus, so I don't want to use SetFocus(). Is there a way? TIA William >I want a control on a Dialog to be losed focus after it is disabled by >EnableWindow(FALSE). >I don't care who will get the focus, so I don't want to use SetFocus(). > >Is there a way? William, Try using CDialog::NextDlgCtrl or maybe PostMessage WM_NEXTDLGCTL to the dialog. Dave Thanks Dave. That is exactly what I want. William > Try using CDial...