login -- changed my password

silly me, not knowing that it wasn't my fault I changed
the .NET password on the microsoft site. Now I'm getting
the "Your sign-in name is not associated with your file"
error. wonderful.
Endre
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I had the same problem and thought maybe I had a virus or
something. My password just suddenly didn't work and I
changed my passport too. I changed it back to what it
was. I'll be furious if this problem isn't fixed. I have
about a years worth of stuff in Money and was just
getting ready to use it to put together a budget, in
addition to the fact that I haven't used my checkbook in
months. I back up my money file to a seperate hard disk
everyday, but it won't let me restore it. It give's me
the same crap you got no matter what I do, "Your sign-in
name is not associated with your file". Microsoft, you
need to get this problem fixed. You practically have a
monopoly on the computer market, but you won't have one
on the money software market if millions of people can't
access their money program. This sucks.

0
anonymous (74722)
7/28/2004 7:49:29 PM
Read Cal Learner's post - posted about 3 hours before yours.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see
For wishes or suggestions see
or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had the same problem and thought maybe I had a virus or
> something. My password just suddenly didn't work and I
> changed my passport too. I changed it back to what it
> was. I'll be furious if this problem isn't fixed. I have
> about a years worth of stuff in Money and was just
> getting ready to use it to put together a budget, in
> addition to the fact that I haven't used my checkbook in
> months. I back up my money file to a seperate hard disk
> everyday, but it won't let me restore it. It give's me
> the same crap you got no matter what I do, "Your sign-in
> name is not associated with your file". Microsoft, you
> need to get this problem fixed. You practically have a
> monopoly on the computer market, but you won't have one
> on the money software market if millions of people can't
> access their money program. This sucks.

0
SPAM5796 (251)
7/28/2004 8:20:18 PM
Wonderful !!! ;-)

"Endre" <endre_pekarik@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de
> silly me, not knowing that it wasn't my fault I changed
> the .NET password on the microsoft site. Now I'm getting
> the "Your sign-in name is not associated with your file"
> error. wonderful.
> Endre

0
euh (8)

password #12
Forgot my password for Money, what are my options? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q28. "Patrick" <pabrooks@cox.net> wrote in message news:05bb01c3cbdd$9fe63120$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Forgot my password for Money, what are my options? ...

OWA Login #8
I am having a problem with the OWA login. I have it all set up with a slash "\" in the domain field. I can log in with the username and password under Firefox with no problems. But, when I try to use IE, it continues to ask for login information. The username and password is not working. What do I have set wrong? Thanks for any help you can offer me. Jeff Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote: >I am having a problem with the OWA login. I have it all set up with a >slash "\" in the domain field. I can log in with the username and >password u...

Exchange 2003 Domain Seperate from User Login Domain
DomainA = Windows 2000, one domain & DC. Users log into this one DomainB = Windows Server 2003, one domain & DC. Outlook is pointed to this one for mail *This is was setup this way to keep things seperate and to not modify the existing Windows 2000 domain Of course the users have to always type in their password to load up Outlook, because the Exchange domain is different from the domain that they log into Windows with. Besides this annoyance, any other problems that I could run into Thank you ....D Yes, if you have a password expiry policy on your 2003 domain the users may not b...

Password protect cells but not the file
Hi -- my worksheet is complete. I want to protect most cells, allow users to change a selected few, so I've locked cells and password protected the settings under Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet and Protect Workbook. What I do not want is for a password to be required to open the file. Protect cells from changes -- Yes. But require an initial password to open the file -- No. How to do that? thanks, Scott -- sdubose99 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sdubose99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27538...

pst folder password
Help please, need to recover password urgently for a .pst file of mine (240MB's worth!) any help greatly appreciated. Thanks T "tp" <qwerty@home.net> wrote in message news:OhvTb.4408$Kb7.40833133@news-text.cableinet.net... > Help please, need to recover password urgently for a .pst file of mine > (240MB's worth!) > > any help greatly appreciated. > > Thanks > > T > > Try this: http://www.computerhope.org/download/updates/pst19upg.zip This may help http://www.securiteam.com/tools/6G00B1F0AS.html David "tp" <qwerty@hom...

Is user login ?
How can I check from service if user is logged to system? ...

Create and set password for DPMReport account error
I cannot install DPM2010 Beta 3 on Windows 2008 R2 because the error "Create and set password for DPMReport account" I have a DPM 2010 server - Windows 2008 R2 Ent - virtual I have a SQL2008 Std server - virtual Both in the same Windows 2008 R2 forest/domain I can create the DPMReport Account manually on the DPM server. What is the DPMReport Account for? What would the password be set to in the installation script? What GPO or policy, if any, would be conflicting here? When I run the DPM setup I get the following log: > > [08/02/2010 09:53:54] Information...

MS Money freezes at login
Hi, I've been using MS Money for about 4 years now and I have been using MS Money 2007 for over a year now but suddenly it is freezing every time I try to logon. It takes up about 97-100% of cpu which forces me to close it using task manager. I don't know why it is suddenly acting like this. I have tried reinstalling it with no luck. I normally synchronize my money files with my pocket pc using sbf finance pocket version (since money no longer offers pocket pc synchronization). Recently my pocket pc crashed so I had to reinstall all of its programs and it seems like that is whe...

How to Login
Hi To All, My application is jest create login id and password and store it in a file and using that id and password jest i have to login.For that I created one login dialog box before login iam creating a account means id and password which is storing in a file.It is running and storing in a file which i given as id and password. My problem is when iam using that id and pwd to enter it is taking as string and showing invalid. ...

Is there an Update on the Login Issue???
Haven't seen an update in many hours. Any news??? I need to run my financial life!!! >-----Original Message----- >Haven't seen an update in many hours. Any news??? I >need to run my financial life!!! >. >Me either. I can't believe it. I'v ben using Money for more than five years and never happen to me anything like this ...

Windows Live Password Problems with Archive Files
I am able to login to my current Microsoft Money file using my current Windows Live ID and password. However, I need to look up something in a Money archive file. When I try to open the archive file and sign in, I get an error that my email or password is incorrect. Resetting my Windows Live password did not help - I continue to get the error message. Any ideas for what's going on here? I use Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe, Windows XP. Very tough to say. Do you know what version of Money you were using when you created the archive file? For many reasons--some JUST LIKE THIS--I r...

network password in outlook
I need help because I do not know why I am being asked for a network password when I open outlook(version that comes in office XP) and try to send and receive email. I have put in the username and password and server name that should be correct. But I do not have a network that I am connected to and until today, I have never been asked for this network password. Do you think that it is related to internet security in some way? If so, what can I do. thanks so much for your much needed help Ben, I'm having the same problem everytime I Sync my iPAQ PDA. Did you ever get a fix for y...

Outlook 2003 indicates unread items at Win XP login
Underneath the Windows XP login icon is a meassage that indicates that I have 10 unread messages. After loggin in and going to Outlook 2003 - i do not see any unread messages.... This is an ugrade from Office XP to 2003. Any ides of how to correct this reporting error? ...

exchange 2k3 ssl+fba fails vs no ssl login ok
good morning i am in trouble !! i have reset the exchange 2k3 strucuture in iis and now this is the situation : if i enforce ssl, opening https://myserver/exchange goes to the standard login page but the credentials are not accepted withou ssl, i get a standard browser pop for credentials and the login is validated how can i fix this ? thank you Pedro Leite From Portugal With SBS 2003 its best to let the CEICW setup OWA etc. and not try to do it manually. "Pedro M. Leite" <pleite@cimbo.com> wrote in message news:O4yc5LzXHHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > good mornin...

Password protection #8
If you forget your password is there anyway to pull up an Excel file??? Can't even pull it up as "read-only". Hi search google for 'Excel password remover' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jay wrote: > If you forget your password is there anyway to pull up an > Excel file??? Can't even pull it up as "read-only". ...

Password problem with out look
I'm having this problem also. I cant find the reply with the remedy. "For years, I've been using Outlook 2K3 with nary a problem. Today, all of > a sudden it keeps asking me for my password. I've had this setup for (as > mentioned) years and nothing has changed. > > When asked, I enter the password and click on "Remember...". I log in OK, > can send/rec email etc. Outlook 2K3 just doesn't want to remember my > password! > > I've checked the account settings, re-entered my password, checked > "Remember..." and then &quo...

No Password Dialog
I have a user who put a password on the spreadsheet. When most users open it, it prompts them for a password and provides a "Read only" button. She wants everyone else to have read-only access but a few she has shared the password with. When one of our users opens the file it never prompts her for a password, it just opens up. She cannot save any changes, so it must be read-only for her, but they want the pop-up to show. Any suggestions. If that workbook is saved on a network share and the user doesn't have write access to that folder, then excel/windows is smart enough to ...

Login failes
Has anyone received an answer on how to get into money 2004 yet? I really would like to see what balance I have. Called help line, was told 2004 is no longer supported by MSN. I have been told many thing by the "technichians", none of which are correct. They don't seem to care and are opening themselves to bad PR and possible legal action. If you look at my posts in UK Money 2004 login fails you will see I can demonstrate that it is nothing wrong with our PC's (caching etc) It has to do with the Money web page updates on Dec 17th that locked us all out of our d...

OWA form login to Exchange 2000
Hi all! Does anyone know how to use a webpage form login to Exchange 2000 OWA rather than the popup login box that appears? I've looked around for a solution but came up empty. I'm sure there has to be a way, right? "Keith Walsh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all! >Does anyone know how to use a webpage form login to Exchange 2000 OWA rather than the popup login box that appears? I've looked around for a solution but came up empty. I'm sure there has to be a way, right? I haven't seen a commercial or freeware one around. I supp...

Exchange 2003 and Pop3 passwords not being accepted.
I am experiencing something a bit wierd. When we first set up the server account and mailbox creation went fine and me being the administrator and a few other basic users are able to access their email via POP3. Currently, when I create a new account everything is created correctly from what I can tell. The user is able to acces their mailbox via an exchange client or OWA. The problem excists with POP3. Even though the login account is excepted via OWA or from their workstations if you try to set up a POP3 account on any other mail client the password is not accepted. It tries to ...

delay of login
hi when every i try to login on the CRM (web interface ) server it take few mins to logon after giving the user name and password. i have never seen the crm server acting so slow . please let me know what to do First off, why do you have a logon prompt? That means you're not logging onto the domain,.....try joining the client machine to the domain and login as an AD/CRM user......... Second, open up task manager on the SQL server and see what sort of load its taking.....maybe you don't have enough memory/cpu power? -Gary "jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Microsoft Outlook Client Login
We have an issue on almost all of our Outlook clients where the users need to login each time they access the CRM information even if the 'remember password' checkbox is checked. Is there any way to get this to stay logged in? The users are getting annoyed with this. Thanks! Well, I ran into an issue with this when we used IE 7 and found a fix on a posting here. Unfortunately, I cannot find the link to the offical answer, but to fix it: 1 - Open the registry 2 - Path down HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Internet Explorer>Main>Feature Control> Featu...

Splash Screen & Login Screen
Is there any way to modify the images on the Splash Screen, or the Login Screen to make it more branded to our company? Thanks! ...

Password Recovery
The other day I tested a program that show me all passwords on my Outlook 2003 This was a free program, but by mistake I erased ! Does any one know a free Password recovery utility ? Thanks Google is your friend. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Gesy asked: | The other day I tested a program that show me all passwords on my | Outlook 2003 | This was a free program, but by mistake I erased ! |=20 | Does an...

Hi everybody, if I want to access a server protected by password from my pc I can only do it doing first a login. I've made a program in Visual C++ that reads a folder a pc in network. If I try with my pc and another pc everything is ok, but if I try with the server it tells me that it can't find the directory. I checked and the directory was there. So I thougth that the problem is the password and the login procedure. Can it be how I say? Does it exist a way to execute the login in the program? If possible I prefer if it doesn't show any window of the login, it has to be made ...