Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #8

Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week?

My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT!

I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program.

My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited!

This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells.

If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters.

The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury.

This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW INTERNET.

I have never heard of something as pure and as strange as this. It makes so much common sense, no one will understand why we have not thought of it ourselves.

People are going mad for it.

3 days ago, when the news was released, I even heard big names (marketing gurus) in forums saying that they were changing their website to adapt it to this NEW INTERNET !!!

I stopped everything I was doing for a moment, to see what was falling on us.

When I sent one post about it to my list just to see what they thought of it, it paid me $2,668.00 in commissions within the next 5 hours.

My readers devoured it. I made 35 sales in one test broadcast of 700 opt-in readers.
This sells like hot cakes.

It's crazy!

I'm not alone, everybody is talking about this at this hour.

Thousands are purchasing Stephan Ducharme's
amazing NEW VERSION of his best-seller...

"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without Paying A Dime in advertising - VERSION 2"

Stephan has just finished his long awaited, up-dated
version this week.

The Solo Ad is extremely POWERFUL.
It pulls an average of 5 out of 100 readers.

It's the most impressive Solo Ad I've come
across in months.

You will get 40% of each $197 sale.

Click here to get your ad copy with customized affiliate link:
http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=21992

To your success,
Temeng Darko

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040607112521S9f1FzU1

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

DPM 2010 RC co-locate SQL Server
I'm creating a protection group for SQL Server 2005 SP3 (CU8) with DPM 2010 RC. I have about 15-20 small databases and about 10-15 larger databases. When I create the protection group the option to co-locate is checked (and not gray), but when the protection group is created I end up with many 10gb disk partitions. Isn't co-location supposed to prevent that? I read that the default for co-location is 30 databases (how do I increase that?) so I tried hand picking the larger databases from the list rather than the auto option and only using those in my protection group....

Chart Location
Hi, How to specify the location of a chart in a sheet (The sheet contains 4 charts).The chart location should vary dynamically depending on the values associated with it. Thanks and Regards, Sumathi Sumathi - You need to specify the coordinates and dimensions of the chart's parent chart object, in pixels. With ActiveChart.Parent '' or With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1) .Top = 50 .Left = 50 .Height = 175 .Width = 225 End With - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTe...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #9
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Macro location
I have a file called PERSONAL.XLS that contains all my macros.It is located in STRARTXLS I had reason to copy that file and an other Excel file to drive A(Floppy) Now every time I try to run a macro the computer looks to drive A. How can I stop this ? Thanks -- Norton Virus checker 2003 says this email is clean First off, you should never copy files from Excel to a floppy - it gives too many problems because of the way Excel uses its temporary file. The file can get corrupted. Save to our hard drive and copy from there. The change of location is "a feature not a bug" <grin>...

=?Utf-8?B?V29yZCAyMDA35om+5LiN5YiwbXNubXNnci5leGXkuYvot6/lvpE/?=
1.為何由Windows Message v.8.0升級為Windows Live Messenger v.8.5 後執行WORD 2007時,即出現WORD2007<路徑遺失>-Windows在搜尋msnmsgr.exe。可按[瀏覽]來尋找檔案之訊息。 2.當我找到msnmsgr.exe後,才可進入WORD2007,後來每次執行WORD 2007時就再出現一次<路徑遺失>-Windows在搜尋msnmsgr.exe的訊息,這問題如何改為自動搜尋不必每次都要找一次 CK-^_^- CK <ck7361@hotmail.com> wrote: > 1.為何由Windows Message v.8.0升級為Windows Live Messenger v.8.5 後執行WORD > 2007時,即出現WORD2007<路徑遺失>-Windows在搜尋msnmsgr.exe。可按[瀏覽]來尋找檔案之訊息。 > 2.當我找到msnmsgr.exe後,才可進入WORD2007,後來每次執行WORD > 2007時就再出現一次<路徑遺失>-Windows在搜尋msnmsgr.exe的訊息,這問題如何改為自動搜尋不必每次都要找一次 > CK-^_^- Excuse me? -- Brian Ti...

Location Availability
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area they want to hold the meeting in is available. For example we have a meeting room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the availability of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting request. Thank you. I've seen it done with Outlook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message news:11n7egikgheercc@corp.supernews.com... > Can anyone tell me if it i...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #8
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

=?Utf-8?Q?Group_Field_in_Pivot_Table_=E2=80=93_Not?= =?Utf-8?Q?_Enough_Room?=
I want to create a pivot table showing customer names as row headings and total invoice values, grouped in intervals of 1000, as column headings. The data field is also the invoice value. When I drag the invoice value field to the column heading I receive the following message: “The field you re dropping into the column area exceeds 255 columns. Only the first 255 will be displayed as columns. To include all of the field’s data in your pivot table report, drop it into a different area, such as the data area. “ I choose to continue the drop and the following message appears: “Th...

Registration after upgrade from 8.0 to 9.0 Invalid?!
Hello all, I upgraded today from 8.0 to 9.0 everything went smooth as could be. Then after logging into my company, it gives an error : "The system manager module is not registered. No other modules can be marked as registered." I tried to register again in utilities or in Tools < Setup < System < Registration. However when I click OK after it displays my registration keys, it gives an error stating the registration keys I've entered are invalid. I did not enter registration keys, they had to have been picked up from my version 8.0 existing. Furthermore, I...

Chart Location Choice
I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot select the chart location. The only one allowed is "As new sheet". The alternate ""As object in" is ghosted out! what did I do wrong?? I have checked tools-option? I disabled macros? Is the sheet protected, preventing insertion of any objects. Regards, Peter T "Geoff" <Geoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:598ADFDC-9F61-40F0-AB4A-08023022BB9F@microsoft.com... >I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot > select the chart...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Locating a Table object
I am having a problem with the following code: Dim obj As AccessObject, dbs As Object Set dbs = Application.CurrentData For Each obj In dbs.AllTables If obj.IsLoaded = True Then If TblObj.Name = strHoldTableName Then MsgBox "Another user is viewing this record" intBeingViewed = 1 Exit For End If End If Next obj This code is intended to check if a table with the (string) name strHoldTableName exists, but it's not working. Am I missing a reference, or is there another set of cod...

how to set up a 8.5 x 5.5 booklet
I want to be able to set up AND print an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet on Publisher 2007 I can set one up; but it only prints "one page" and I can't seem to change the print to "2 page" How many pages does your booklet have? In the print screen type the pages you want to print. If you look at print preview, click the multiple page icon, you will see what page is next to what page. These are the numbers you need to type. If you have a four page booklet, type 1,4 for the front & back covers. Type 3, 2 for the center pages. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "WindS...

How to locate differences between two sheets/ranges?
Well, here's my problem: each day here at work I receive a file with updated info on specific data. Form is always the same -specific number of columns with the same type of data, only the number of rows may change. However, every day I have to go through the data to see what has been changed and/or what has been added/dropped. Is there any way to do this easily? Kind regards Th Hi Have a look here for some ideas. I'm sure one of them will suit: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm -- Andy. "Gryzor" <Gryzor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

UTF-8
How can I transform CString (ANSI?) into UTF-8? Petar Popara wrote: > How can I transform CString (ANSI?) into UTF-8? First, convert it to Unicode, then look at implementation of AtlUnicodeToUTF8 function. > First, convert it to Unicode is BSTR unicode? CString c = "some text..."; BSTR b = c.AllocSysString(); Petar Popara wrote: >> First, convert it to Unicode > > is BSTR unicode? > > CString c = "some text..."; > BSTR b = c.AllocSysString(); It's quite common to call Windows wide strings Unicode. So, many people say Unicode m...

relative file path location
Hi all, I am using Excel XP on a network at my work place, my problem is that if I have two excel workbooks, one of which links to the other. Now if I have the both files open the link "file path" is straight forward, however if one files is shut the link obviously contains the full file path location. open = file name / cell closed = file path / file name / cell My problem is that I would like to email both of the files but I understand that if this is outside of my company the file location link will no longer work, is there a way to create a "relative file path lo...

cursor location
Using Word 2007. When I first click on Word the blank page comes up with the cursor in the top center of the page. Why is this, and how can I make it appear on the left margin to begin a document? thanks Probably you have centered alignment applied to the empty paragraph mark in the Normal.dotm template. With the cursor in that empty paragraph, right-click and choose Paragraph to open the dialog. Change the alignment to Left, click the Default button at the bottom of the dialog, and confirm the change. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm for a couple o...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #6
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Outlook Express problem #8
Hi, I have a computer with win98 and outlook express on it. I have message rules set up to send certian emails to a specific folder i created (spamfilter). But seems about once a week that folder I created will dissappear and I will have to recreated it once again for my message rules to have somewhere to send the emails.. any ideal? thanks, chris "chris" <chris6878@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:047001c3d9dd$54c544c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a computer with win98 and outlook express on it. I > have message rules set up to send certian emai...

conditional formatting question #8
hello, I have a list of prices from 2 stores with same part numbers. I'd like to format the spreadsheet so if the part price from store 1 is higher than store 2 - make that cell Blue. The lower price (either store 1 or 2) should be Red. I've tried this several times but the colors don't change. I'm using the conditional formatting wizard under the Tools menu. What am I missing? Thanks, Oskar Difficult to guess. Is your price data just in different columns of the same row for the same part number? Is your price data on different sheets of the same workbook? If that&#...

i am having trouble locating my server
i cannot receive my emails. the error report says that it cannot find a server Have you checked with your ISP's help site? Based on your IP address I think you're in Australia. See if the article here helps: http://www.aapt.com.au/support/55.asp "talkeesha" <talkeesha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78072F02-9CAE-485E-A9B8-03E297727716@microsoft.com... >i cannot receive my emails. the error report says that it cannot find a >server ...

Outlook 2000/2003
Can someone please direct me to the right usenet? I have Outlook 2003 at home and Outlook 2000 at work. I would like my Outlook at home and my PDA to hold similar info..i.e. personal and work related. However I do not want my Outlook at work to hold my personal contacts or my personal appointments. Is this possible? I only want to sync, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks. Thanks I believe you'll need to use categories and only sync the work categories. Look at the ActiveSync options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #5
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #4
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Locating files
I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? Thanks in advance Frank >-----Original Message----- >I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. >Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? > >Thanks in advance >Frank > > >. >Do it manually and put exported files where you want them: File Menu Import Export Export to a File Choose folders, name accordingly (or address book(s)). Then go get 'em, wh...