Loan Amortization Report?

Hi, I just got Money Deluxe and am playing with it. One
of the primary purposes for my purchase was to do a loan
amortization report - but when I click on that under
reports, I don't get any of the options to create one,
etc. Are other people having this problem? Do I have to
set something up first to be able to use the report?

Thanks,
Sara
0
anonymous (74722)
11/24/2003 6:34:57 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Yes, set up a new loan and you'll be able to use it.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Sara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I just got Money Deluxe and am playing with it. One
> of the primary purposes for my purchase was to do a loan
> amortization report - but when I click on that under
> reports, I don't get any of the options to create one,
> etc. Are other people having this problem? Do I have to
> set something up first to be able to use the report?
>
> Thanks,
> Sara

0
glyn1 (1534)
11/24/2003 6:59:05 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Sara wrote:

>Hi, I just got Money Deluxe and am playing with it. One
>of the primary purposes for my purchase was to do a loan
>amortization report - but when I click on that under
>reports, I don't get any of the options to create one,
>etc. Are other people having this problem? Do I have to
>set something up first to be able to use the report?

If you have a loan set up and want to view the amortization, go to
the account register for the loan. Click
AnalyzeLoan->ViewLoanAmortizationSchedule.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

New Reporting, Budgeting & Query Tool
For those of you that haven't yet looked at XL Reporter (XLR) I encourage you to check it out. XLR has been resolving a lot of reporting & budgeting issues for customers. XLR is an Excel-based tool that has powerful analysis of queries as well as an easy to use report writer for reporting on the GL & Sub-ledger modules (Also MDA, Fixed Assets, Inv & PA for GP). XLR works on Axapa, Great Plains, Solomon & Navision (Nov-04). www.xlreporter.com for more information. ...

Setting up a loan
I want to set up a car loan using Money 2005 Deluxe. When I set up a new account/loan it takes me to a wizard to answer questions. It asks for the loan amount, interest rate, pricipal + interest amount, number of payments, and a balloon amount. Here is the information I about the loan: Amount Borrowed: $10,556.13 Total Paid At End of Loan: $11,450.74 Interest Rate: 4.05% 47 Monthly Payments: $239.00 ($206.20 towards principal, $32.80 towards interest) 1 Balloon Payment: $217.74 The wizard only allows me to enter 4/5 pieces of information about the loan and it calculates the 5th t...

CRM4.0: Reports from other datasources than MSCRM database
Hi After upgrading a CRM-implementation from 3.0 to 4.0, all of the reports that gets information from other datasources than CRM stopped working. I guess this i related to the fact that CRM 4.0 alters the connectionstring in the reports to point to the dataconnector on the SSRS-computer. Is there any way to make these reports work? I tries with a dynamic connectionstring wich got its configuration from report parameters, but it still fails. Any suggestions are welcome (one that works are prefered) Best regards Jens Egil Evensen ...

Deliver Report
Hi all I am running Exch 2003sp2 on Win 2003sp1. Whenever i send email to a particular domain i get back a message THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed. emailaddressofuser@fpimgt.com What does this message mean? "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96DBD95C-C7FB-41D6-8744-C353EBA039FF@microsoft.com... > Hi all > > I am running Exch 2003sp2 on Win 2003sp1. Whenever i send email to a > particular domain i get back a message > > ...

Hide Report Filters
When I run a report, I export them to a HTML File. The outcome shows the report title, Filters used, and data. I am trying to have the filters hidden so that when the report is exported to HTML it only displays the report title and data. The only way I can do this is edit the HTML file after it is created but I do not want to have to do that every time. Just wondering if there is something I can put in or take out of the .qrp report to get my desired end result. Neil Well, if you want to use exactly the same filter everytime, you might be able to do this by entering the criteria in t...

CRM Crystal Reports Error
Greetings all, All users other than myself, receive the following error in CRM when attempting to view reports: -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Unable to communicate with the report viewer : Invalid report output (SSO or Crystal logon, or other error) Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80049005 -------------------------------------------------------- Any ideas? Thanks, _justin Justin, What account do you have the Crystal services running under?...

Group Items on Report but do Not Sort the Group alphabetically
I have a table called "category" with a list of dropdown items in it. The table only has an autonumber key and the list of items in it. The items are listed in a specific order in the table and are not sorted alphbetically in the table nor in the query for the table. The items are listed in the table as a dropdown in this order and the query also shows the items in this order: Administration Human Resources Events Periodicals I want to group the data in my report based on the "category" listing as shown in both the table and the query. However, as soon as "group&...

Student Loans in Money 2007
Hi, I have four student loans all under one account with Sallie Mae. I've entered them in Money separately because they are at differing interest amounts - I make only one payment to Sallie Mae and they split it between the loans. My problem is that I dont know how to apply the one payment to the four accounts (in order to track). You can't have one Loan Payment target four different Loan Accounts. It's just a limitation. Not a great one. If I were designing it, it wouldn't have this limitation, but there it is. Assuming you want to track these as separate loans (and ...

reports 12-29-07
Is it possible to take a form design into the report module by cutting and pasting or some other method? I have a incredible amount of time in this form design and was planning on printing the form and not using the report format. What would be the problem with this???? On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:42:00 -0800, He cries for help <Hecriesforhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to take a form design into the report module by cutting and >pasting >or some other method? I have a incredible amount of time in this form design >and was planning on printing the for...

Reporting Services not found
Hi, I have installed CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 and after I work and use CRM I install SQL Reporting Services. Reporting Services now work correctly, beacuse if i go to http://server/reports it work. If i go to setting - organizational settings - reports (last tab), I read only this: "SQL Server Reporting Services is not installed or is not configured for Microsoft CRM. Category of reports not available. Why? Can you help me? Thanks. Dear Install MS SQL Server 2005 or Visual studio reporting services.. http://www.microsoft.com/sql/technologies/reporting/default.mspx -- Happy Pr...

Loan
Hi, I would like to enter a loan into money, but I do am not scheduled to pay the principal until Nov. of 2005. However, the interest will accrue on the loan as of today and I plan on starting to make unscheduled monthly payments to avoid debt in the future. I am trying to enter the loan as a new account but it is saying the loan account values don't work together. Can someone help me out here? Thanks! You need to let Money calculate one of the values. Try letting it calculate the length of the loan. "UA" <queenadeze@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2bf601c33f6...

Reports.dic and Forms.dic
During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately for the Reports.dic and the forms for the Forms.dic? Do you have to create two package files? We have both modified forms and modified reports. Thank you for any help with this On May 5, 11:28=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under > Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately f= or > the Reports.dic and the forms for the Form...

Report based on query with Primary Key
I have main table with a Ref field as primary. This Ref field is related to another Ref filed in a second table. I have a report that is based on a query that contains that primary key. I want the report order to be on a filed other than the primary key. When I change the query I get the desired order, but when I run the report it is ordered by the primary key again. Any ideas what I'm missing? Cheers. Bill Bill wrote: > >I have main table with a Ref field as primary. This Ref field is related to >another Ref filed in a second table. > >I have a report that is b...

mortgage loan setup
I have a variable mortgage that is fixed for the first 5 years. The loan started in July 2002. When I go through the Loan Setup Wizard and enter the appropriate information the resulting loan account only goes back to January 2004. How can I enter all the previous payments back to July 2002 and adjust the splits of mortgage payment and fluctuating escrow amounts that have occurred over the course of the loan? Is there anyway to have the loan account reflect the payments already made from my checking account? There's a lot to chew on here. This may take some more Q&A, but...

Reporting Services Server
Hello all I was wondering if it is possible to change the Reporting Services Server that I used during the CRM installation. When I installed it, I used http://localhost/reportserver and now I want to change it to http://localhost:93/reportserver, for example. If this is possible, how do I do it? Thanks much, S.R You will need to change the port for the website hosting the reports virtual directories within inetmgr and then on the CRM server change the registry value at HKLM | Software | MSCRM - ReportingServer the data value needs to be changed to include the :93 that you want to use...

FHA Loans
Many people hear the term "FHA loan," and incorrectly assume the Federal Housing Administration is a mortgage lender. That is not the case. Established in 1934, the FHA helps lower-income, first-time home buyers get approved for a home loan by providing private lenders with mortgage insurance. This gives the lender the security of knowing the loan will be honored if the buyer defaults on the loan and allows buyers who might not otherwise qualify for a conventional loan get approved. FHA loans are available to individuals with less than perfect credit and often require a smaller down ...

LOANS
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1365416-5340704 ...

Date Format in Reports in GP
Is there a way to force the Date formats in the report to use dd/mm/yyyy or use the Name of the Month/dd/YYYY in the DEX.ini? Assuming you don't want to change the date format under Regional and Language options in your Control Panel, then the only other choice is to create calculated fields. You can use the DAY(), MONTH(), and YEAR() Report Writer system functions to pull apart the date field into individual calculated fields. For example: (C) Day = DAY(RM_Open.Document Date) (C) Month = MONTH(RM_Open.Document Date) (C) Year = YEAR(RM_Open.Document Date) You will then need to cr...

2 subreprots in a report
I have a report in which i have an existing subreport (sub1). The subreport (sub1) is in the report footer section of the main report. I need to add another subreport (sub2) to the main report. I triend adding it to the report footer section of the main report under sub1. However, i could not see the necessary data. I then tried adding sub2 to the report footer section of sub1 and i still cannot see the data. How can i have it so that i see the information in sub2 under that in sub 1 (which has its data under the main report data)? Thankyou, Radhika ...

reporting document amount
I have the following SQL working in SQL Reporting Services, however I need to also add in the document amount (amount of check). This data is stored on the Payables Payments Zoom screen. I just need to know the name of the underlying table and field name that stores this information. Thanks!! select CompanyID, DOCNUMBR, Checks.DOCNUMBR CheckNumber, Checks.CHEKBKID , DOCDATE CheckDate, Vendor.VENDORID, VENDNAME, VNDCHKNM,ADDRESS1, CITY, STATE, ZIPCODE, PHNUMBR1,USERDEF1, PT_UD_Key PaymentID, DATE1 CheckDeliveryDate from ECFCA.dbo.PM00400 Checks join ECFCA.dbo.PM00200 Vendor on Vendor...

Loan Drawdown
I had a personal loan drawdown that went through my main current account and then I bought a car with this amount. Can anyone advise how I can get Money to "ignore" the transaction as the expense is fairly large and skews my reports OR should I just delete the transactions? Thanks! Cameron Sure sounds like a Transfer followed by an expense (Automobile:Payments?) to me. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure what you are trying to hide here that isn't a real life transaction. "Cameron Olsen" <cameron.olsen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8d49b4...

Smart Profit Research Report
Bajaj Auto Ltd, the second largest manufacturer of two-wheelers in India, has reported a lower growth compared to its peers. Due to its production constraints, decreasing brand image, market acceptance, and inability to achieve target sales, the stock seems to be struggling. It seems probable that within the next 6 months Bajaj may downgrade to the 4th position from its second position in the two wheeler segment, giving way to Honda and TVS Motors to up their positions in the Indian market. For the month of November 2010, total sales for Bajaj Auto dropped by 20% to 2.99 lakh units compared t...

Reporting on Hours
We use the service module for logging cases. What is the best way to get a report of hours by client, by month (even by tech), billable vs. non-billable or contract? I read an article about using Tasks for logging time, and Excel's dynamic report option on activity history, but I can't find an option to report on time. Any suggestions? Thanks, David Schild the best is build report using SRS - SQL Server reporting services. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com &q...

Daily Market Technical Report for: Thursday (October 15, 2009): The Afternoon Newspaper
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose substantially on Wednesday (October 14, 2009) a net 63.95 points (1.27%) and closed at 5118 point level. The market opened up and continued so until 14:39 hours when it reached its day high at 5127 points. Then it turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 73 points. The index remained above its previous close throughout the day. Sentiment was bullish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 35 were gainers a...

Management Reporter
New report writer - so now I have to use (2) columns to get a single balance sheet column. Adding one with Periodic/BB & one with Periodic (periods covered) which replaces the "0 to Base". Question is, how do is get the date to automatically show up on the calculated column? I get an error now when I try to use "@CalMonthLong @CalYear" & the column header will not reference one of the other columns. Appreciate the help. One additional piece of information, because you now have to use (2) columns, if you use any "it, then" logic, it d...