Loan Accounts in Reports

Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is
divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I
can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the
interest that I'm paying.
The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows
values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the
values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home
there are values that I not put there.

There is some fix to those bugs?

0
anonymous (74721)
10/11/2004 2:16:12 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

How to change (bank) account currency in 2005
In 2004, I was able to specify the bank account currency and then logon to the bank web site to download the transactions. In 2005, the "online updates" feature automates the downloading, which is great. The problem is that it forces all currency to USD, and I can't change it to Canadian Dollars. When I tried, it said I must turn off all on-line service first. But if I do, I can not turn the on-line serivce back on for the same account. It just creates a different account under USD again. Very frustrating. Please help. Thanks! I have the same problem. Did you manage to find ...

Posting Accounts Setup
I am trying to set up posting accounts. Some of the accounts are easy, like for Cost of Goods Sold, there is actually an account whose description is Cost of Goods Sold. Not being an accountant, I am having trouble choosing a number for the accounts that do not have a similarly named account. For instance, there is no account with the description Sales, so I guess I have to make one up. I think, though, that the number I assign will determine where that account goes in the General Ledger. Does anyone have a list of their posting accounts that they would be willing to share? We are a res...

Reconnecting an exchange mailbox over a trust two a 2003 Domain account
We are currently migrating to a new company domain. We (domain A with active directory 2000) have an exchange 2003 server. They (domain B with active directory 2003). We have a two way trust between the domains. We would like to delete the user on domain A and let the exchange mailbox set itself for deletion then create the new user on domain B and then go into the exchange server on domain A and reconnect to the new user on domain B over the trust. When attempting this I get the error "you do not have the rights to complete this operation, ID #:c1030728 exchange system manager" ...

Trasfer to your business account
How can I keep track of what I lend to my business account from my personal one? I remmeber that I opened a dialog window where I was asked if the transaction was a borrowing money for my business... What I need is to have in one place what I am investing in my business from my own money... ...

Setting up a loan
I want to set up a car loan using Money 2005 Deluxe. When I set up a new account/loan it takes me to a wizard to answer questions. It asks for the loan amount, interest rate, pricipal + interest amount, number of payments, and a balloon amount. Here is the information I about the loan: Amount Borrowed: $10,556.13 Total Paid At End of Loan: $11,450.74 Interest Rate: 4.05% 47 Monthly Payments: $239.00 ($206.20 towards principal, $32.80 towards interest) 1 Balloon Payment: $217.74 The wizard only allows me to enter 4/5 pieces of information about the loan and it calculates the 5th t...

Export/Import Email Accounts
How do I export/import email accounts in Outlook XP? Seems like that function went away from Outlook 2000! Thanks, -Bob "Bob" <newsgroups@pless.net> wrote in message news:u0tsb.12289$IC.8245@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > How do I export/import email accounts in Outlook XP? Seems like that > function went away from Outlook 2000! > > Thanks, -Bob > > Start-All programs-Microsoft Office Tools-Save my settings wizard ...

reports 12-29-07
Is it possible to take a form design into the report module by cutting and pasting or some other method? I have a incredible amount of time in this form design and was planning on printing the form and not using the report format. What would be the problem with this???? On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:42:00 -0800, He cries for help <Hecriesforhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to take a form design into the report module by cutting and >pasting >or some other method? I have a incredible amount of time in this form design >and was planning on printing the for...

Group Items on Report but do Not Sort the Group alphabetically
I have a table called "category" with a list of dropdown items in it. The table only has an autonumber key and the list of items in it. The items are listed in a specific order in the table and are not sorted alphbetically in the table nor in the query for the table. The items are listed in the table as a dropdown in this order and the query also shows the items in this order: Administration Human Resources Events Periodicals I want to group the data in my report based on the "category" listing as shown in both the table and the query. However, as soon as "group&...

Student Loans in Money 2007
Hi, I have four student loans all under one account with Sallie Mae. I've entered them in Money separately because they are at differing interest amounts - I make only one payment to Sallie Mae and they split it between the loans. My problem is that I dont know how to apply the one payment to the four accounts (in order to track). You can't have one Loan Payment target four different Loan Accounts. It's just a limitation. Not a great one. If I were designing it, it wouldn't have this limitation, but there it is. Assuming you want to track these as separate loans (and ...

Loan
Hi, I would like to enter a loan into money, but I do am not scheduled to pay the principal until Nov. of 2005. However, the interest will accrue on the loan as of today and I plan on starting to make unscheduled monthly payments to avoid debt in the future. I am trying to enter the loan as a new account but it is saying the loan account values don't work together. Can someone help me out here? Thanks! You need to let Money calculate one of the values. Try letting it calculate the length of the loan. "UA" <queenadeze@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2bf601c33f6...

SQL Server Agent Account
Hello, I would like to get the name of the SQL Server Agent Account by a (SQL) - Query, or, to ask otherwise, if a given login comes from the SQL Server Agent. Thank You Joachim DECLARE @serviceaccount varchar(100) EXECUTE master.dbo.xp_instance_regread N'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE', N'SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSQLSERVER', N'ObjectName', @ServiceAccount OUTPUT, N'no_output' SELECT @Serviceaccount "Joachim Hofmann" <speicher@freenet.de> wrote in message news:ejIRmM7BLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... ...

Reports.dic and Forms.dic
During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately for the Reports.dic and the forms for the Forms.dic? Do you have to create two package files? We have both modified forms and modified reports. Thank you for any help with this On May 5, 11:28=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under > Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately f= or > the Reports.dic and the forms for the Form...

Users accounts.
Hi, My wife and I have Cell phones which sync with Microsoft Outlook. We don't want to our cell phones to sync with other's contatcs. Is there a way to create two different accounts that when I want to sync my cell with the PC, Microsoft Outlook will sync with my contacts and without her contacts? Please note that I am using Office 2003. TIA. It would be helpful to know what software you are using to sync, but if it supports Categories, then that is your answer. Assign unique categories for each contact in Outlook: one for you and one for your wife. Then tell the sync software ...

backup outlook 2002 account info
Hello, all. I know how to back up Outlook data files, etc. Is there a way to back up Outlook XP(2002) account information? I have to create a new user profile on my win2000 laptop and upon doing so, the Outlook account is not set up for new profile. We connet to an Exchange server and it really isn't prudent to set up the account over a dial up connection. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! Later versions of Outlook do not allow you to export your mail account settings, only import. Let me check to see if Outlook 2002 does this also. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

Reports button greyed out
A little help please. I am tryign to create a report. But when I select the create tab the report area is greyed out. How can I fix this? Unfortunately, there is not enough information here to offer anything but generalizations. Which version of Access are you using? George "benny wa" <bennywa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B23695D7-48A4-4D38-A3EE-D18A943509E2@microsoft.com... > A little help please. > I am tryign to create a report. But when I select the create tab the > report > area is greyed out. > How can I fix this? George: ...

sub accounts or department accounts
We have a small non profit club with a single checking account, we have several different departments like club house and associated expenses, range and associated expenses, etc. We enter income and expenses against categories for the above, but would like to have a report showing the present value of each department or subaccount. Some years more comes in than goes out, other years the opposite, but it is not apparent how to report on the current balance in a category I cannot figure out a way to get Money to do this, can someone help me out please? thanks in advance -- Steve...

Multiple Hotmail accounts in Outlook02 : possible?
I tried a search on this without any luck... ::I've been trying to add a couple more hotmail accounts to b synchronised in outlook2002, but it can't access them.:: I've currently got my hotmail account, which works in Outlook, and POP3 account which also works. When I try to add my wife's hotmail account or a second hotmail accoun of my own (which can both be accessed from internet explorer without problem)outlook cannot recognise them. I had this problem with Outloo Express as well. I think I have all the settings configured correctly, (like SPA is NO ticked in the acc...

mortgage loan setup
I have a variable mortgage that is fixed for the first 5 years. The loan started in July 2002. When I go through the Loan Setup Wizard and enter the appropriate information the resulting loan account only goes back to January 2004. How can I enter all the previous payments back to July 2002 and adjust the splits of mortgage payment and fluctuating escrow amounts that have occurred over the course of the loan? Is there anyway to have the loan account reflect the payments already made from my checking account? There's a lot to chew on here. This may take some more Q&A, but...

FHA Loans
Many people hear the term "FHA loan," and incorrectly assume the Federal Housing Administration is a mortgage lender. That is not the case. Established in 1934, the FHA helps lower-income, first-time home buyers get approved for a home loan by providing private lenders with mortgage insurance. This gives the lender the security of knowing the loan will be honored if the buyer defaults on the loan and allows buyers who might not otherwise qualify for a conventional loan get approved. FHA loans are available to individuals with less than perfect credit and often require a smaller down ...

Reporting Services Server
Hello all I was wondering if it is possible to change the Reporting Services Server that I used during the CRM installation. When I installed it, I used http://localhost/reportserver and now I want to change it to http://localhost:93/reportserver, for example. If this is possible, how do I do it? Thanks much, S.R You will need to change the port for the website hosting the reports virtual directories within inetmgr and then on the CRM server change the registry value at HKLM | Software | MSCRM - ReportingServer the data value needs to be changed to include the :93 that you want to use...

sending mail when multiple accounts exist
I am using OL98 with WinXP and I am observing that with three different mail accounts that are set up I am only able to actually send mail when I select the default account. Is this normal behavior or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any tips! John Keith kd0gd@juno.com Only your POP mail acct will work with OL98. No web mail at all like juno or hotmail. "John Keith" wrote: > I am using OL98 with WinXP and I am observing that with three > different mail accounts that are set up I am only able to actually > send mail when I select the default account. Is this n...

Date Format in Reports in GP
Is there a way to force the Date formats in the report to use dd/mm/yyyy or use the Name of the Month/dd/YYYY in the DEX.ini? Assuming you don't want to change the date format under Regional and Language options in your Control Panel, then the only other choice is to create calculated fields. You can use the DAY(), MONTH(), and YEAR() Report Writer system functions to pull apart the date field into individual calculated fields. For example: (C) Day = DAY(RM_Open.Document Date) (C) Month = MONTH(RM_Open.Document Date) (C) Year = YEAR(RM_Open.Document Date) You will then need to cr...

LOANS
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1365416-5340704 ...

Not sending mail thru Dfault account . Help pls.!!!
Hi all, I have Exchange server installed on SBS 2000 server. My users use outlook 2002 as there e-mail client. I have configured exchange server but this server is only for internal use (it can't send or recive any external mail). I have set it up cos I wanted to make use of "Public Folders" functionality. This alowes you to share Calender, Task, Contacts.... with other users. The real E-mail account (the one that can send recive external mail) is account provided by ouwer internet provider. So I am useing SMTP account as a default account in outlook and I have configured ou...

Separate inboxes for separate accounts
How can I separate incoming e-mail from separate e-mail accounts into folders so I can tell where incoming mail came from? Using Outlook 2000. >-----Original Message----- >How can I separate incoming e-mail from separate e-mail >accounts into folders so I can tell where incoming mail >came from? Using Outlook 2000. >. > I'm a novice but I just ask that question and dl@spoofmail.com gave me the following advice: It is done with rules. 1st create your folders (sounds like you've done that.) Then select Tools / rules & alerts / New Rule... This brings up...