Lifetime Planner still has loan payments after loan ends

I have a home loan that Lifetime Planner still has loan payments after loan
ends in the forecast "what expenses will I have" screen. If I show "when will
my loans be paid off" it shows it correctly paid in the correct year 2037.
Stranger still is that say my payment is 1300 which includes 250 prop tax and
50 ins. I thougth well yes you would still have to pay the 300 a month even
after you pay off the loan right.
But the load amount after payoff for 2037 is 1400 a year so that isnt right
either.

0
Michael5492 (655)
3/9/2007 9:43:50 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Dept reduction planner headaches (AGAIN!)
Ok. So finally i have realised that i need to handle credit cards like any other account and simply transfer money to them then add interest as an expense each months (negates the point of having "credit card" as an account type, but there ya go). However, what i wanted from Money was the Dept Reduction Planner and the ability to know when i will out of debt and to work my way along the pretty little graph. Now, is it, before i explode, possible to have the debt reduction planner tell me how long etc using figures that I provide IT ? Rather than the other way around ? I want to al...

Bug in Money 2004 Debt Reduction Planner?
In my debt reduction planner, I plan to pay $935/month on debt. If one of my debt accounts is about to be closed, and the amount I owe is less than the principle, then Money doesn't take the remainder I would normally pay on that account and apply it to my second in line. For example, I have 3 accounts that are about to close, one per month for the next three months. My total monthly payments are not $935, but more like $530 and as low as $300 in the third month. That remainder of $405 and $635 need to be applied to my next account with the highest interst right, right?!?! Am I wrong ...

Front End Configuration
We are in the process of deploying Front End Exchange Servers but we will not be configuring RPC over Http. We will have two Front End server that will be load balanced. What is best way to configure these Front End Servers: Basic Authentication with SSl?? If his is the best, does someone has any documents specific to this configuration that does not involved RPC stuff. Feddie On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:54:02 -0700, Feddie <Feddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are in the process of deploying Front End Exchange Servers but we will not >be configuring RPC over Http. We w...

Resetting the end of a worksheet
When I click Ctrl+End, Excel takes me to row 8000+. The actual end of my worksheet is AN381. How do I reset the worksheet so that all the 'empty' rows no longer show up as part of the worksheet - so that when I click Ctrl+End, it takes me to the true last cell/row? Cachod, have a look here http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Cachod1" <Cachod1@disc...

Lifetime Planner error
When I click reset the original dates... link in Lifetime planner, I get an error message that money has encountered a problem and needs to close. I have used the repair money file tools and they don't find a problem. Is there something else I can do to find the problem and fix it? ...

Msg Quotas still allow space usage
We have an Exch 2003 server. Msg attachment sizes are limited to 5MB. Users (true stories) still attempt to attach 100MB files. Repeated instruction and training doesn't work. So msg w/100MB attached is kicked back as non-deliverable by Exch. But 100MB attachment is still attached to msg in users Sent Items folder. Why? Exchange should kill the entire msg. Is there a setting to do this? How can we sweep the Exch DB/server for msgs >5MB and remove them, then defrag? TIA - Brandon You need to set message size limit on mailboxes - this way messages will not be send (and s...

HR Benefit Lifetime Maximum
Using V10 of Dynamics GP, Payroll and HR module. I have some Miscellaneous Benefits that have a lifetime Maximum Deduction setup for them, and it rolls down to the Payroll Deduction window, but when we run payroll the deduction still comes out of this employees check. (they have reached their lifetime maximum) Has anyone else seen this after adding the HR module? thanks -- Doug ...

Front end not working
we've got a network of Windows 2000 servers, with exchange 2003, front end server is w2k with exchange 2003, was all working until i ran an adprep in preperation for Windows 2003 server, have not yet but 2003 server dc n yet but now my front end OWA server isn't working does anyone have any ideas? ...

Making Front End An MDE
Hi, Ive Got Access 2003 and Ive Converted My Front End as an Access 2003 as it was Originally 2000 Now My Front End Is about 35Mb In Size, and Every Try and Make The MDE 5 Mins Later It Comes Up (Not Responding) The Only Reason Why Doing This Is I Don't Want Any One Change Go Into Design View On The Forms Any Suggestions Have you tried compiling the code in your front end database? If the code won't compile, you can't make an MDE. -- Sandy Hayman AA Absolute Access - ACT, Australia <dan.cawthorne@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1185284218.401972.130110@o61g2000...

Loan Originators Needed
We are looking to expand accross the country!!! $2000-$3000 / Month Part Time Income No Experience Needed - Full Training Provided No License Required - Earn While You Learn Work Towards Ownership - Part Time / Full Time email: mybest22002@yahoo.com call: 407-970-1295 ...

Emails still in queue
I previously stated an issue that discussed several messages stuck in a Exchange 2000 Server queue. I was able to clean many of them out by changing passwords for users in AD and deleting the spam messages manually. I still have a few in the queue that are legit emails and I need to get them sent off to the recipient. I have run a trace route on these domains in the command prompt and it tells me the server did not respond. Does this sound like they have blacklisted our domain? Your IP address could be in blacklist. Use http://support.microsoft.com/kb/203204/EN-US http://support.microso...

Loan amortization schedule
Is there a template for a Loan amortization Schedule where I can change the interest rate each time "prime" changes and there is only one payment on June 1st of each year for 6 years ...

Changing Mortgage/Loan payment from monthly to every other week
Using MS MONEY 2005 Deluxe, I've been successful in converting my car loan payment frequencies and values from monthly to every-other-week. However, when I try to do this with the loan attached to my mortgage, it fails to change. Trying to change it by editing the Bill series gives me the message: --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- This Recurring Payment doesn't match the default Loan Account payment, so changes you make here won't affect the default payment. If you want to change the default payment, click Cancel now, go to the Loan Acco...

Please loan me TWO dollars. You will be paid back!
Please loan me TWO dollars. You will be paid back! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5666491387 ...

Still frozen out of On-line clip art--PLEASE HELP!
I'm sorry, Mary--I tried what you told me--NOTHING works. I'm starting to panic as I use the office on-line clipart constantly. The only step I didn't try was deleting the Office cookie because I don't know how to do that. I am not a technical person. In addition to being frozen out of Office on-line clip art, I am not able to engage a hyperlink. I get the same message each time: "Unable to open. Cannot open specified file". I can't understand why everything was working fine a couple of days ago and now everything seems to be locked up. I even foun...

Variable Interest Loan
I just purchased a house. I have an 80% fixed (30yr) loan and a second loan (15 yr) variable interest rate. I got the fixed rate loan setup fine in money 2003. How do I setup the 2nd loan with the variable interest rate? This loan does not have mortgage insurance on it (on either loan). If this has already been posted, please point me there. Thansk, agrag. My guess is that the variable rate loan may be best setup as some kind of liability account besides a Loan account. "agrag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a28401c41d94$b1aa9b90$a50...

Range Select down goes to 65535 not the end of my data
I have a spreadsheet with data in the first 1200 (dynamic) rows in colmun A. If I do the magical SHIFT/END DOWN ARROW in just column A, It will highlight to the end of my data only. BUT if I do the same while highlighting all my columns (some are fuller than others) it takes me to the very end of the spreadsheet (row 65535). I want it to just highlight to row 1200. I've cleared contents in rowns 1201 - 65535 and deleted them but to no avail. Thanks in advance. You have to save the file immediately after zapping the rows and, depending on the version, you may have to close the w...

Lifetime planner printing
When I print my entire lifetime plan not all of the graphs print. This is using Money 2004 Business on Windows XP Pro and a HP P1100 printer. Thanks for your help. ...

Why does Access think there are still related records?
Hi I have set up a routine to merge two Customers records together when they are found to be duplicates. The Customer may have dependent invoices. My routine finds all the Invoices linked to the original Customer (Account Number is the Foreign Key on the Invoices table). This is not the Primary key on the Customer's table. To move the Invoices, I have updated the Account Code with the chosen Account Code. Those Invoices are now shown in as being linked to the New Account. However, when I go to delete the now unwanted Customers record, it says there are related records in the Invoice table...

Report Writer
Hello Everyone! I would like to get the type of deposit (Cash, Check or Credit Card) received to be displayed on SOP Blank Order Form (SBOF) I've modified. I already have the Card Name and Card Number fields functioning; but not the type of payment. I have referenced the SOP Deposits Journal report (SDJR) where this behavior exists and is operational. The SDPJ achieves this by using Calculated Field (C) Main Payment Type with the function listed below. Function_Script (rw_sopFormatPaymentType SOP_Deposit_Hist.PaymentType) This function works in the SDJR but not in the SBOF. One...

Upgraded from test drive 'test drive still coming up on outgoing emails!

Deferred Comp Account in Lifetime Planner?
I am having trouble figuring out how to put a deferred comp retirement account in Lifetime Planner. The def comp account takes pretax money out of my salary and is matched by my employer. It is a retirement account, but it is different from most in that it must be distributed at retirement. In this case in two annual installments. I beilve that LP assumes that retirement accounts are distributed last only after all taxable accounts are consumed. (unless age 70.5 comes first). Any LP experts out there? Thanks I don't think you can change the way that the LTP shows it. -- ...

Order Transferred to Invoice is still open
Dynamics 10.0 We transferred an ORDER to an INVOICE and posted the INVOICE thus removing all inventory from stock. However, the ORDER that was transferred with NO BACKORDERS whatsoever is still open. It shows the correct Qty ORDERED (say 4) with ZERO SHIPPED and ZERO BACKORDERD. We cannot get rid of this order - We've tried marking all line items DIRECT and transferring to another Invoice - Nothing. We've tried entering a quantity into SHIPPED and we get this message: "Quantity Options cannot exceed total Item quantity. Please enter a new quantity". ...

lifetime deduction
We have a client who uses a deduction and the lifetime limit for certain loan paybacks. when that employee pays off the loan and starts a new one, the client wants to use the same loan deduction code. However, the lifetime limit from before is still in play, Do they have to continue to up the lifetime limit on a cumulative basis, or is there a table in the background that would set it back to zero? -- Greg. Hi Greg, I'm not understanding why your client is setting a value in the 'Lifetime Limit' if they are not going to enforce it. Why not just set the 'Li...