Lifetime Planner error

When I click reset the original dates... link in Lifetime planner, I get an
error message that money has encountered a problem and needs to close.  I
have used the repair money file tools and they don't find a problem.  Is
there something else I can do to find the problem and fix it?
0
Jeff1 (635)
5/26/2006 9:23:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Random errors with attachments
We have three users who are getting random errors with attachments. All three are using Outlook 2002 with Windows 2000. The error occurs when adding attachments to a new e-mail as well as opening attachments that they receive. The error they get is "Can't create file: <file name>. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder." We've tried everything we can think of to resolve this issue (reinstall Office, reinstall Outlook, recreate the user's profile on ...

If column contains a value
Hi, I am trying to apply some error trapping to my code now. I want to say that if a value (e.g. "Test") does not appear in Column A then carry on, otherwise if it does appear in Column A (on any row) then an error message pops up. Can this be done, and how? Thanks, Dim HowMany as long with worksheets("Somesheetnamehere") howmany = application.countif(.range("a:a"),"test") if howmany > 0 then 'it's there at least once else 'it's not there end if end with You may want: howmany = applic...

Error in Recipient Update Service
Every time I try and update the Recipient Update Service, I get this error: An operations error occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072020 Exchange System Manager Any ideas? ...

SBS 2003 in Journal Wrap Error State from Previous Migration
I apologize ahead of time if this question was already discussed, I realize it is an older topic, but I couldn't find my particular "offshoot" of the issue so decided to post a question. Here is the history of the problem. I have an SBS 2003 Standard domain. Two years ago, I moved SBS 2003 to more powerful hardware by way of Microsoft's migration procedure. All went well except for the following: When I removed the old SBS from the network, I began getting errors in my file replication log on the new server complaining that it had a journal wrap error (ev...

Global variable error :error LNK2001
Dear all, I have defined a global variable in CTestApp like : class CTestApp : public CWinApp { public: static DWORD dwPos2; ...... } When I recompile the project, it always turn out the error like the following : Test error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol symbol "public: static unsigned long CTestApp::dwPos2" (?dwPos2@CTestApp@@2KA) Could anybody tell me why? Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja Well, could you tell me how to define a variale in MFC project,so and I...

Runtime Error
Every time I open Outlook, a little window opens which says 'Runtime Error has occurred - do you want to debug - line: 297' What does this mean and how do I fix it? ...

Error Code 0x80246007
i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro Are you try to install Windows XP Service Pack 3 from Windows Update ? -=- "volcompunk" wrote: > i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error > Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? > > i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro 0x80246007 SUS_E_DM_NOTDOWNLOADED A BITS transfer error occurred, but the exact error could not be retrieved. Are you runn...

Lifetime Planner error
When I click reset the original dates... link in Lifetime planner, I get an error message that money has encountered a problem and needs to close. I have used the repair money file tools and they don't find a problem. Is there something else I can do to find the problem and fix it? ...

Error during upgrade
I get this message during upgrade to GP 9.0 from 7.5: Database: TWO Revenue Expense Deferrals: Product 1045 does not support upgrading from version 5.50.0 or prior. I dont see anything in the upgrade guide regarding this. Has anyone seen this error? Thanks much! It sounds like Revenue Expense Deferrals was installed while the install was at version 5.50 and the tables not upgrade from v5.50 when it was upgraded last. Since TWO is the lesson company can just ReAdd the sample company data from Dynamics Utilities. "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote: > I get this message during ...

Error creating rules
Running Office 2000 suite, and Windows 2000. When trying to create a rule, outlook returns a meesage "Outlook.exe has encountered a fatal error." Any ideas on why this might happen? Thanks ...

Dept reduction planner headaches (AGAIN!)
Ok. So finally i have realised that i need to handle credit cards like any other account and simply transfer money to them then add interest as an expense each months (negates the point of having "credit card" as an account type, but there ya go). However, what i wanted from Money was the Dept Reduction Planner and the ability to know when i will out of debt and to work my way along the pretty little graph. Now, is it, before i explode, possible to have the debt reduction planner tell me how long etc using figures that I provide IT ? Rather than the other way around ? I want to al...

event errors
Yes, i found one. Actually i found in my system event log this event id 5781. Also, our internet provider websitesource.com their office burned down this weekend and the DNS servers they had went down. How can i go around this so we can get back into outlook? Thanks for your help Dynamic registration or deletion of one or more DNS records associated with DNS domain 'seauxpierce.com.' failed. These records are used by other computers to locate this server as a domain controller (if the specified domain is an Active Directory domain) or as an LDAP server (if the specified dom...

Professional Tools Item Combiner Error
While attempting to combine two items I received the following error. Does anyone know the cause and how to correct? [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKSOP60300'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.SOP60300' Hi Grieves This error means that youa re trying to create a record that already exists in the SOP60300 table within your SQL database. How comfortable are you with SQL scripting? If you are comfortable with SQL you can look in the table for the duplicate, ti will be one of the items your are trying to c...

Error in Outlook Synchronization
We have a user who has recently upgraded to UR 8 and when synchronizing, is receiving the following error on synchronizing CRM contacts and appointments to native Outlook Contacts and Appintments… Tracked records will be synchronized when the primary owner's Outlook Mailbox connects to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Interestingly enough, that user is the owner on these and is using the CRM Outlook client (online only). Has anyone seen this type of error before? Jack ...

Cell Reference Error
I realize when I reference a cell from another worksheet and tha worksheet does not exist, my SUM formula will not work and #REF appears. Is there a way for Excel to just count this lack of a worksheet as zer and allow the formula to work properly? Thanks, -Mik -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Use 2 empty dummy sheets and sum them =SUM('first:last'!A20) then place all other sheets between them -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "msherman83 >" <<msher...

Bug in Money 2004 Debt Reduction Planner?
In my debt reduction planner, I plan to pay $935/month on debt. If one of my debt accounts is about to be closed, and the amount I owe is less than the principle, then Money doesn't take the remainder I would normally pay on that account and apply it to my second in line. For example, I have 3 accounts that are about to close, one per month for the next three months. My total monthly payments are not $935, but more like $530 and as low as $300 in the third month. That remainder of $405 and $635 need to be applied to my next account with the highest interst right, right?!?! Am I wrong ...

script error in email
I receive an email periodically from a well known evangelist. If my cursor happens to hit on it in anyway, I get a "script error". I click yes or sometimes no, and my computer freezes up. I have to restart computer and without clicking on that email delete it by deleting emails before it. How can I put this email in my junk folder? Or, put it on my do not accept sender's website? And what might that script error that shows up say as per verbatim ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and wil...

error opening outlook
I get the following error (below) whiles opening outlook. Use the repair tool but it did not help. HELP! Advise. Thanks. Outlook 2000 unable to display folder. the file C:\windows\local setings\application data\microsoft\outlook\mailbox.pst could not be accessed. access denied Were you ever able to open the mailbox? What happened just before you could no longer open it? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.gr...

HR Benefit Lifetime Maximum
Using V10 of Dynamics GP, Payroll and HR module. I have some Miscellaneous Benefits that have a lifetime Maximum Deduction setup for them, and it rolls down to the Payroll Deduction window, but when we run payroll the deduction still comes out of this employees check. (they have reached their lifetime maximum) Has anyone else seen this after adding the HR module? thanks -- Doug ...

Outlook Error
I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP Pro. Suddenly Outlook will not open. When I try to open it, it starts to open, all of my inbox is visible, and then an error message appears that it has "encountered a problem and needs to close. I have tried everything I can think of. starting up in safe mode does not help. I tried uninstalling Outlook and reinstalling it. that did no good. I then tried uninstalling all of Office 2000 and reinstalling. again no change. I tried restoring the system to an earlier point a few days ago but got the message that the restore was unsuccessful becau...

Word error messages
List members: I work on an Intel Mac running OS 10.3.6 Regrettably I recently let a third-party software tech support person talk me into removing and then reinstalling MS Office 2008. I now regularly get two error messages with manual document saves and with Autorecover saves: 1) "Word cannot save or create this file. The disk may be full or write-protected. Try one of the following: Free more memory. Make sure that the disk you want to save the file on is not full, write- protected, or damaged." 2) "Word is unable to save the Autorecover file in th...

upgrading to latest service pack of 9.0, file not found error
Good morning! I'm working with a customer who is upgrading to the latest service pack of GP 9.0 (they're not ready to move to 10). We installed 9.0, then installed the latest service pack of 9.0 and receive an error when launching GP Utilities: "File not found: D:\program files\microsoft Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9__259.DRIVER_INI" I thought the fix was to create a file in that path, but doesn't seem to be working. Any other thoughts on how to fix this? -- --Peter peter, what version of gp 9 you installed, language and what version of service pack ...

rpchosts error
Hi, I am getting thie message when I try and send out mail. 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Can anyone advise me on how to sort it out? Thanks John Whose SMTP server are you using to send outbound mail through? Check with your ISP to make sure you're using the right server, and that if you need to use SMTP authentication to send mail, that you've configured it correctly. John Collins wrote: > Hi, > I am getting thie message when I try and send out mail. > > 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed > rcpthosts...

SMTP NOT responding Error
I get the following error message, two relevant screen shots enclosed. The following data may be helpful for debugging. 1. I use OE for one and only one account (gmail.com, which uses the servers indicated in the error message.) 2. I do not have any other other application for using any SMTP, for whatever reason. 3. My system is connected to LAN (wire less router) where m son has his lap top and desk top are connected. He does not use any application which requires an SMTP connection. 4. This error keeps coming (in my system) , even when his system ar...

error message in macro
Hi, when i am recording the macro in the personal workbook the following error message is coming "Personal workbook in the start up folder must open for recording" Can any one pl help me out..............thanks in advance xl2002+ have the abililty to quarantine what it thinks are bad workbooks. They can keep track of them so that it doesn't even try to open them. If you look under Help|About MS Excel, you'll see a button called: "Disabled Items...". Check under there to see if it's marked not to open. You can enable it there, too. If the workbook...