Let's exchange contact info #3

Hi,

Goran Thisell here, how are you?

I am putting together a contact list of individuals
interested in sharing resources and business
information. If you are interested in connecting
please send your Name and information to:
mailto:coghem@telia.com?subject=BUSINESS_CONTACT_NG

I will follow up as soon as I get your email.  It's
not an autoresponder so it might not be right away.
I appreciate your patience.

I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Goran Thisell
coghem@telia.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040306105317O0d3ZyV4

0
coghem1 (4)
7/31/2004 11:07:56 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

wss 3.0 alerts are not working
I create a document library . and upload document on it. and set alert on the document level but when i add the user whom will receive alerts . there is only we can add one user only. not more than one . and email alert is also not going for one user or two user . ------=_NextPart_0001_367D60DB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I understand that you have two different issue here. First, you are not able to add more than one user to subscribe alerts and secondly alerts are not getting triggered. Regarding your first issue: You should be able to add ...

Exchange / POP3

Backing Up emails and contacts in outlook 2002
I have had to reformat my computer and have lost all contacts and emails. It is extremely important that this information is retained for my business. How can I back the entire file so that this doesn't happen again. Signed, sincerely upset. Search for .pst files at your hard disk (it may be hidden or in a hidden directory) and save the file. You can at any time open it in Outlook using file/open. Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.de "Deborah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5efd01c42dcd$75212ab0$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have...

virus attacks against Exchange

Lost contact list 01-02-10
Having transferred to WLM from Windows Mail I was pleased to see the contacts already listed in the lower lefthand side as they used to do in Outlook Express. However, on clicking a 'down arrow' the list disappeared. I can of course get the contacts via the icon at the bottom or via the 'GO' button but how do I get the list back as before please? WLMail does not display the contact list in the lower left corner. It is easier to start typing a name or address and select from the list. This has the advantage of including other email addresses besides the defaul...

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

afxmessagebox #3
How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? in x = 1234; AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); define a cstring variable and format it with your message, then just use the variable in the call. "John Nash online.no>" <laasunde@<remove> wrote in message news:40311f34$1@news.broadpark.no... > How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? > > in x = 1234; > AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); > > Do something like: CString str; int x = 1234; str.Format("Variable x = %d", x); AfxM...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

3 hour rotating schedule
I would like to make a rotating schedule for our vbs. It would be for 3 hours a day. Each day being the same schedule. Time start would be 6:00 p.m. End would be 9:00 p.m. I have 5 groups and a total of 6 classes or time slots. Opening assembly being 15 mins long 2nd class 20 mins 3rd class 60 mins 4th class 20 mins 5th class 55 mins closing assembly 15 mins something like this:... Preschool/kind Beginner Primary Junior Teens opening assembly x:00 x:00 x:00 ...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Exchange Calendar Item vs. Outlook problem
Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server has what appears to be a corrupt calendar item for January 20, 2004. Those people who have this recurring(?) calendar item experience an Outlook lock up (CPU 100% running process outlook.exe) when accessing their calendar for that date and when syncing for offline Outlook use. This effects Outlook versions 2000 and 2002. Because the item can not be accessed from an Outlook client it can not be deleted. Is there a way to delete recurring calendar items from a specific date in the private data store? Is there an Outlook patch that prevents the CPU utilization p...

Exchange 2007 RSG and Isinteg
We are running exchange 2007 on a windows 2008 server, both are fully patched. We backup with Backup Exec 12.5, again fully patched. All of our backups finish without any problems. Our problem; when i restore a database backup to a RSG and then try to restore a mailbox i recieve errors telling me that the maxium number of corrupted messages has been reached. i tried moving the limit up, but i have to move the limit up to 5000 before it works and then i only get a few emails not the complete contents of the mailbox. After a bit of research i found a few similar cases. These were resolv...