Last Balanced Date

Does anyone know a quick way to get a list of accounts and the last date
they were balanced? I'm finding myself having to select each account and
manually check to see if it is up to date. I would think there would be a
report of some kind that would display this somewhere, but I can't seem to
find one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...Skip

0
skip5302 (3)
1/31/2005 4:13:33 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Skip,

I've been thinking of the same exact question ever since I made the upgrade
from Money 2004 to 2005.  The ability to see the last balanced date across
all accounts did exist in the 2004 version, and it was very useful.  It seems
like this feature was removed in 2005 because I can't find it either.

In the meantime, I've been checking the last balanced date account by
account, as you describe.

Can someone from the MS Money people respond to this?

Thanks, YM

"Skip B" wrote:

> Does anyone know a quick way to get a list of accounts and the last date
> they were balanced? I'm finding myself having to select each account and
> manually check to see if it is up to date. I would think there would be a
> report of some kind that would display this somewhere, but I can't seem to
> find one.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance...Skip

0
yihiam (1)
3/1/2005 4:09:06 PM
Can they? Probably. Will they? Highly unlikely.

"yihiam" <yihiam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone from the MS Money people respond to this?

how to work with food products that have best befor dates
How to controll end of validity time for produt? How to handle parties of received produkts an validity date for party? I don't found parties in RMS If by "parties" you are referring to lots, I don't think RMS supports this, where you can assign item to a lot, then the expiration date to that lot....I don't think you have much of an option, unless you want to consider manually setting on and off the "block sales of this item" flag (not very practical).... "Martins" wrote: > How to controll end of validity time for produt? > How to handle...

Find the last, 2nd last and 3rd last data in a column
I have data listed in several colums and need to create a formula to detail the last (most recent) 2nd last and 3rd last piece of data in the column. I have used the following formula to display the last but cant edit this or create another formula to get the 2nd and 3rd last pieces of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A:A<>0),A:A) Thanks in advance Jamie If there are no empty cells in the range: last cell: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)) penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-1) semi-penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-2) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme r...

save by & date, time
sir, can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA if can, how? tq Try this small macro: Sub dural() s = ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time") MsgBox s End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "nordiyu" wrote: > sir, > can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA > if can, how? > > tq ...

How can I display worksheet summary page ie title/size/last updat.
I'm running MSExcel 2003. I am often working with large workbooks with mutiple worksheets. It would be v helpful if I could see/sort and print off a summary that shows worksheet properties similar to Explorer eg: workbook :xxxx ---------------- worksheet last update size names 1/2/04 64k companies: 5/2/03 893k etc... any ideas? Jon I wrote this sometime ago and it works as a workbook_open event (Needs to be placed in the ThisWorkbook code module). It could be adapted to work otherwise though. It adds a sheet and lists all the built-in and c...

Monthly report begining and ending balances
Hi How do I generate a report that will include a beginning and ending balance. I am currently usinf money 2003 Thanks Rich It depends on the kind of report you want. you've got plenty of choices - ones with running balances, net worth over time etc? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to...

How do I automatically generate dates?
I run two reports every week, and I have my report set up to enter the dates sent automatically (exporting from Word). My question is how do I set up a formula so that when the date sent is entered into the respective column, the due date is entered seven days from that date? Please Help! I am using MS Office 2003 Excel. If you have a date in cell A1, you can use this formula in any other cell to add 7 days to it: =A1+7 This assumes both cells are formatted as dates. Also see: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/date_formulas_and_functions_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Ann...

How long will my capital last
Hi If I had a capital sum of say �100,000 and I was taking an annua income of 5% and I was getting 3.5% interest annually - Can you help m demonstrate how long my capital last? Thank you Dust -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dusty, =3DNPER(3.5%,-5000,100000,0) If, by 5%, you mean 5% of the original investment (=A35.000 each year), = your money will last for approximately 35 years at 3.5% interest. See Excel Help for more info on NPER(). Regards, Anders Silven "Durhamr" <Durhamr.yajun@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:Durhamr.yajun@excelf...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

Question about transaction dates.
Hello, i dont know if this happen just here in Mexico; our credit cards use a cut date and a limit date (to pay); so altough we have the original transaction date, we don't pay that date (we pay some days later based in the cut and the limit date) I can not see in money in the credit accounts, any parameter about cut and limt date. I know that i can set the correct date, but is better to have the original transaction dates. Also here is very comun to buy any article and to pay it in 6 or 12 months without interest; in this case i use the recurring option, and i can delay the transaction...

how do I change date from mm/dd/yyyy to dd:mm:yyyy format in Excel
I have a spreadsheet that the data, the date was input in Excel 2003 as mm/dd/yyyy (12/31/2004), how can I convert the column of cells format to "dd:mm:yyyy"(31:12:2004)? I tried to change date format from "Format Cells----choose "date" or "custom" and tried different options, but they wouldnt change the data already in the cells. I have a spreadsheet that Microsoft is requesting information in dd:mm:yyyy (yes colons) format. Thanks Jack How about =TEXT(SUBSTITUTE(E1,":","/"),"dd/mm/yy") assuming date in E1 VB...

Balancing in Reverse
Hi All, Is there any way to balance a credit card account starting now and going backward in time. I have an account that goes back to 1997 that I never balanced because I had the account before I ever used Money, and when I started it was too painful to go back and do it retroactively. But now it's getting frustrating not to be able to balance. I'd like to balance starting now, and then go back a month at a time when I feel like it, but I can't see any way to do this because balancing seems like a forward-in-time process. Does anyone have any ideas on this? TIA. Chee...

Upgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005
I just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2005, and 2 of my accounts (a savings account and a credit card) showed significantly different balances from the last time I looked at them in Money 2004. It seems that, for some reason, when it converted my 2004 file to 2005, it only grabbed a portion of the transactions, and considered the balance as of just before the first transaction it grabbed to be $0, when both accounts actually had non-zero balances at that time. Am I missing something, or is Money 2005 just that poorly designed? In microsoft.public.money, dbrebel wrote: >I just upgrade...

why is my last digit converted to zero?
I'm using Excel 2003 and when I enter a 16-digit number or cut and paste a 16-digit number, the last digit is converted to zero. This does not happen with 15 digits or fewer. Excel's numeric precision is 15 decimal digits. If you need to calculate with the number, you probably won't miss anything. If the number is a key, such as a creditcard number, add an apostroph (single quote, " `") before it; it will not show, but it will cause the number to be treated as text. Another way is to format the cell as text before entering the number -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten ...

Compatibility of dates originally entered on another worksheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) When pasting a column of dates from one to another of very similar worksheet documents (both created originally on a PC) one worksheet subtracts 4 years plus one day from each date pasted. Is there a setting I can change to avoid recreating the entire worksheet on my MAC? See this link as well as thousands of others on the web: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214330/en-us?spid=2513&sid=global HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/26/10 12:32 PM, in article 59bb6038.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "...

accounts payable trial balance
Be able to print an Accounts Payable Trial Balance by Account Number. This would allow to use multiple Accounts payable accounts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

2 Que's regarding dates (matching and subtracting) #2
Thanks for the help! Okay, I got que. #1 all figured out! #2 however, is still a little sticky. This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish: The end-user enters a date in cell a2, validated to format DD/MM/YYYY. I want to look up that date and match it to a corresponding "table" on sheet3. On Sheet3, currently, I have the date, in M (September) format, in column B, and a value (%) in column C. Essentially, I want to input date ranges in this "table", so for column B2, it would be September 16th, 2004, to October 15th 2004 (instead of just September), but I do...

Need help in searching last occurrence of string in text file
Hi , I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from u. I have one huge text file and i want to search last occurrence of string in that file and then cut the data after that searched line till end of file and paste it into a new text file. Any help appreciated. thanks in advance. How huge is "huge" (in Megs)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <sameer2211@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8cb08938-cf0e-4925-95bb-725f72df9f8d@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > Hi , > > I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from > u. > I hav...

Export removes dates?
This is something that's been bugging me for a while. When exporting messages from Outlook to a csv or xls message dates are not included. Is there any way around this? B LOL, after browsing past posts regarding this issue I'm not expecting a response. It would appear exporting message date fields is impossible. B "Battleax" <unavailable@thistime.net> wrote in message news:ddSdnTIvH_7M2Z3d4p2dnA@magma.ca... > This is something that's been bugging me for a while. When exporting > messages from Outlook to a csv or xls message dates are not included. > I...

Last logged on by
Hello! Using exchange 2003. When I look under Adminstrative groups -> Server -> "name" -> First storage group -> mailbox store -> mailboxes you can se all the mailboxes that you have and last logged on by. Under last logged on by I can se that one person (me) have logged on on to diffrent acconts, even if I havent don it. WHAT is this? Best regards Micke Micke: Did you use your account as the service account for anti-virus or spam? Also, IIRC, even if you view someone's Outlook Calendar, it would mark the mailbox as being logged on by you. Regards...

First and Last Problem
For some reason First and Last are giving the wrong data in a Totals query. I assume that somehow the data is not ordered correctly in the main table, but it does show correctly in the datasheet view. For example if I group the sample database below by Name and Year, First of Location should be B, unfortunately it shows up in the query as A. Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B Ed 1999 2 A Ed 2000 1 A Desired Result Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B (But shows up as A) Ed 2000 1 A Any ideas from someone who has seen thi...

change date formatting
I'm using mail merge in publisher and accessing data in access. However the data in access in showing one date format (english NZ) my regional settings are showing as (english NZ) but when the data is mailmerged into publisher it changes to a US format 10/22/05 instead of 22/10/05. I can't figure out why. If I do the same mailmerge in Office it keeps the correct format which leads me to believe its a setting in publisher but I can't seem to figure it out. HELP PLEASE!!! If you have the dates already in place in Access, changing the field to text might be the solution. Don...

Extract last name from Last, First
I know this has to be a common question, but I can't find the answer... Using VBA, I need to extract the last name from the format: Last, First For example: the cell contents extract to a variable the value of JONES, AMY JONES ADAMS, HARRY ADAMS Your help would really be appreciated! I don't know how you are using it, but this shows how to get it in a variable. Sub dk() Dim lName As String lName = Left(ActiveCell, InStr(ActiveCell, ",") - 1) MsgBox lName End Sub ...

Date and Time
How do i do this? Problems with date and time... On Duty Relived a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 "answer" 01/11 13:00 01/12 02:30 13:30 I would like to keep the date's and time's in different cells for other information. Also needs to work if the date is the same. thanks for any help... See your other post. It's best to stay with one, original thread. -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -----------...

Automatic Follow Up at a Later Date?
Is it possible to have Outlook send an automatic follow up at a later date? example: I currently have rules set up to send an auto-reply when sales leads are received. I need to find a way to automatically send a follow up survey 10 days after 1) the lead is received, OR 2) the auto-reply is sent. I can make the survey an .ost file. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

Not Remember Last Login Account
Is there something to tell Dynamics GP 10 to not remember the last logged in account? Everytime I log into their system as SA to do some update they call and ask me what to put in the username field. If they have to type it each time surely they will remember.... ARRRRGGGGHHHH! ------=_NextPart_0001_3E1A8ED5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Allen Have a look at my post http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/29/hybrid-clearing-the-last-user-on-a-terminal-server.aspx Otherwise wait for the next release of the Support Debugging Tool which ...