Keep Money 2004 or 2005 to maintain internet accout updates longer

I am parallel testing M2005 and M2004 and so far have not encountered
any problems.  I was particularly concerned about the internet update
option and the problems people were having with Yodlee.  I don't thjnk
my M2005 is using Yodlee, but if it is there's no problem.

However I seem to recall a thread here regarding having to buy a new
version every 2 years beginning with M2005 or the internet account
updates would stop working...and that this "feature" applied to
versions starting this year.

Is that correct...ie if I keep M 2004, there is not pre-defined cutoff
date for support,but if I go with M2005 there is?

TIA
Jim
0
kaplanjim (30)
7/6/2005 3:27:16 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Jim,

There's a cutoff to M04 as well.  I believe the reference was to the
fact that with M05 and beyond the updates end sooner.  I believe M04
and M05 will end approximately 9/1/2007 (M06 in 2008...and so on).

Regards,
JB

0
johnbusc (409)
7/6/2005 3:39:20 PM
If you didn't provide it with a Passport user ID, it's not; if you did
provide it with a Passport user ID, it may or may not be.

Some people are successful synching through Yodlee. My impression is that's
more likely if you have a limited number of accounts and banks.

Successful or not, I'd be uncomfortable storing my personal financial data
on MSN servers, which is where it resides if you do use Yodlee.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

"Jim" <kaplanjim@attbi.com> wrote in message
>I am parallel testing M2005 and M2004 and so far have not encountered
> any problems.  I was particularly concerned about the internet update
> option and the problems people were having with Yodlee.  I don't thjnk
> my M2005 is using Yodlee, but if it is there's no problem.

0
NoSpam1246 (979)

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

install Money Plus over My Money 2001 Deluxe
Can I install Money Plus deluxe and keep my Money 2001 Deluxe data? What do I need to do tomove my data to Money Plus? All your data is held on the .mny file. When you install M+ it makes a copy of the .mny file at that time and gives it a different name. It then automatically upgrades the .mny file to M+ format. If you decide that you don't like M+ after all you, have to uninstall M+ and reinstall M2001. Find the renamed .mny file and rename it back to .mny (moving the M+ .mny file someplace else) and, this is the painful bit, you have to reinput ALL transactions since you insta...

using money on windows nt
I have been trying to install the trial version of money on windows nt. However, the installation is never completed. The message I get is this: money requires either windows 1998 second edition, 2000 service pack3, or xp. Can I run money on windows nt? To use Microsoft� Money Deluxe 2005 you need: a.. Windows� 98 SE or later, Windows 2000 SP3 or later, or Windows XP operating system b.. Multimedia PC with Pentium 166 or higher processor (or compatible); Pentium II 266 (or compatible) required for Windows XP; Pentium II 300 (or compatible) recommended c.. 32 M...

Update global address book not working!
Hello, I've noticed that users I've setup over the last two days aren't appearing in the global address book in people's outlook but you can see them in the All Users Address book. Can someone inform me how to update this so the user is visable in the global address book. Thanks If you're running Outlook 2003 cached mode you're working off the offline address book, so start looking there. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

MSN Money Plus
I worked with MS Money briefly a year or two ago and I need to start over and use it again and more faithfully. I've got an MSN Premium subscription that's up around the end of the year. It includes "Money Plus." I can get MS Money Premium for a good price, so that's not an issue, but if I have most/all the functionality already via my MSN subscription it might add a reason to continue the subscription and skip buying more software. I'm not a particularly sophisticated Money user. Assuming I'm online all the time, I don't mind storing my information &q...

Windows update problem. Clueless
Here is my windowsupdate.log for today, I cannot connect to windowsupdate website period. Not sure what is going on. Can someone help me decode this nonsense? 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ############# 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ## START ## AU: Search for updates 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr *********** DnldMgr: Regulation Refresh [Svc: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}] *********** 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr Contacting regulation server for 20 updates. 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ######### 2010-05-25 17:20:51:687 1484 ...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

update a list box on a tab
Hello, I have a form that has a Tab control. On the second tab i have a list box. When the data on the main form is updated i need to update the Tab control's list box. Any ideas?? JC Vtek On Nov 14, 8:59 am, Joe C <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have a form that has a Tab control. On the second tab i have a list box. > When the data on the main form is updated i need to update the Tab control's > list box. Any ideas?? > > JC > Vtek Hello JC. You can go to the properties of a field that you update on the main form and choose &...

download transactions broken in money 2000
I used to be able to download transactions from my credit card company, but it suddenly stopped working. The credit card site says it sent the transactions to my computer, but money never gets it. I no longer get the windows asking if I want to save the file, etc. Forgot to say I am using XP Pro service pack 2 "PattiWagen" <sandynpat@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ox8J6XiwEHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I used to be able to download transactions from my credit card company, but >it suddenly stopped working. The credit card site says it sent the >tran...

Formula error since 10.5.6 update ...
Hi, I have been working with a spreadsheet for years without any problem of this sort. Since my recent 10.5.6 upgrade a part of a formula does not return a correct result. My problem seems to be related to the incorrect result of this part of my formula: TEXTE($N$5;"dd-mm-yy"). In this example, N5 is equal to "31-10-09". This formula should return : 31-10-09 It returns "dd-10- yy". Funny, the "31" is replaced by "dd" and "09" by "yy", while the month number is correct. Any idea with this is all about ? ...

Remove items from "Update Price" window
My uncle uses Money 2006 and has been trying to figure out how to prevent old investments from showing up in the "Update Price" window when he wants to update an investment manually. It's really just an annoyance and makes it take longer to search through the list to find the one he needs. In microsoft.public.money, N1tr0 wrote: >My uncle uses Money 2006 and has been trying to figure out how to prevent old >investments from showing up in the "Update Price" window when he wants to >update an investment manually. It's really just an annoyance and mak...

money 2004 inporting money 2000
I cant get my money 2004 to import my 2000 files In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I cant get my money 2004 to import my 2000 files Both US? A whole lot more information is necessary for anybody to take a guess as to what your issue is. Why don't you start by expanding on "can't get". <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:029101c3d8c4$3492c750$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cant get my money 2004 to import my 2000 files p.s., if you are trying to "import" them, you are probably hosed at ...

SQL 2005 Upgrade #5
We are testing upgrading from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005 on a new server and are using KB878449 as a reference. Everything has gone fine up to step 14 in the KB which says to change the database owner to DYNSA for each financial application database. Since DYNSA is defined as a user in those DBs it can't be set as the owner. Currently the owner on each is listed as sa. Should we be concerned about this? What are the implications if DYNSA is not the owner? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef Yes. Drop DYNSA and then use sp_changedbowner 'DYNSA' on each GP database, including Dynamics. ...

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

Office 2004 for Mac
I am in the process of buying Office 2004 for the Mac. I'm a registered = user=20 of v.x and 98. I recently moved and all I have left is the UPC from the = v.x=20 box. Do I need the id number to be able to upgrade from v.x to 2004 = other=20 than the info on the UPC sticker. I don't have the CD serial or id = number. On 7/21/04 8:49 PM, in article 1ab301c46f96$7a623310$a401280a@phx.gbl, "Tom Anton" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am in the process of buying Office 2004 for the Mac. I'm a registered user > of v.x and 98. I recently move...

Thai support in Office 2004

Money 2004 Month Setting
I get paid monthly on the 28th of each month. Is there a way that I can change Money to start my month on the 28th of each month instead of the 1st? No, the start of a month can't be customized. -- "Marc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d1401c4a357$3476ce20$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I get paid monthly on the 28th of each month. Is there a > way that I can change Money to start my month on the 28th > of each month instead of the 1st? No. "Marc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d1401c4a...

update subform from value in another form
I have a mainform and two subforms liked through member number. I want to enter data in the subform for every quarter for each member. I have an unbound combo box in the main form to select the quarter. How do I store the quarter information for each member in the subforms based on the combo box. I don’t want to store the quarter information in the main form. SeekAns - It sounds like you are adding new records in the subform. If so, set the default value of the control in the subform to be the value selected in the combo box on the main form. -- Daryl S "See...

Microsoft Retail Software and Internet Explorer 7
------=_NextPart_0001_0DFE0E0A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Microsoft has identified a compatibility issue in Internet Explorer 7 which might cause the settlement of credit card and debit card transactions to timeout. We are working on hotfixes for Microsoft Retail Management System 1.3 Refresh and Microsoft Point of Sale 1.0 Service Pack 1 Refresh. As soon as they are ready, the hotfixes will be made available to partners and to customers currently on a service plan. Microsoft recommends waiting to upgrade to Internet Explorer 7 until aft...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

Removing older money version
My money 2005 installed itself in a new directory and has allowed the older version (04) to run as well. This has never happened before. How can I safely remove the 04 version without losing any important files (I archive annually and have yearly files going back to 1988)? In microsoft.public.money, Eyeman wrote: >My money 2005 installed itself in a new directory and has allowed the older >version (04) to run as well. This has never happened before. How can I >safely remove the 04 version without losing any important files (I archive >annually and have yearly files going ...

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Money
This has been going on for many days. Please address this problem. "Greg K" <Greg K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20ED6E8B-08EB-4E86-9C6A-72562CF95BEF@microsoft.com... > This has been going on for many days. Please address this problem. If you think posting something here will have an affect, you're wrong. MS or rather MS Supplier is working on it. The NAV is actually changing but the date isn't. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do no...