Iwebs 1.3- Free Open Source Web Publishing platform for bloggers and Website builders released today.

Iwebs 1.3- Free Open Source Web Publishing platform for bloggers and
Website builders released today.

Iwebs 1.3 with new features and themes and layouts can be downloaded
here. - http://webs.investorline.co.in/2008/09/download-iwebs/

Updates & Features =96

=95	New Theme =96 Strict - The Conceditor WP Strict Theme is free theme
for the Iwebs & Wordpress Community to use as see fit. Modify it,
change it, colorize it . Theme designed by - Conceditor Media
=95	Themes updated for Google Adsense/adbrite/Bidvertiser -   Ad-
clerum-10 , Blogging-pro , Box-tube , Classic ,Darkwater-10 ,WP-
Default ,Dust-317 , Ice-317 , Limau-orange-01 , Looter-xp-10 , Mimbo
2.2 , Prosumer-10 , Simple Red , Theme , Studio Press , Studio Press
Green , Studio Press Orange , Studio Press Red , Talian-10 , WP-
Strict , WP-Premium
=95	Google Custom Search engine added in all the themes by default, to
enable the end user to search the web right from your site, that opens
the results in the new window. Therefore user does not leave your
site.
=95	Updated links and resources on the Dashboard.
=95	Stats ready themes. To get your own stats, just open the footer.php
in the theme folder and change the =93sc_project code=94 to your own code.
For this you should have a free account with www.Statcounter.com .

Download Iwebs - http://webs.investorline.co.in/2008/09/download-iwebs/
Website - http://webs.investorline.co.in
About Iwebs- http://webs.investorline.co.in/2008/09/features-iwebs/

General Features of Iwebs
Features
The following is a list of some of the features that come standard
with iwebs, however there are literally hundreds of plugins (on
WordPress Site that can also be used with iwebs) that extend what
iwebs does, so the actual functionality is nearly limitless. You are
also free to do whatever you like with the iwebs code, extend it or
modify in any way or use it for commercial projects without any
licensing fees. That is the beauty of free software, free meaning not
only price but also the freedom to have complete control over it.
Key Features
=95	Full standards compliance =97 We have gone to great lengths to make
sure every bit of iwebs generated code is in full compliance with the
standards of the W3C. This is important not only for interoperability
with today=92s browser but also for forward compatibility with the tools
of the next generation. Your web site is a beautiful thing, and you
should demand nothing less.
=95	No rebuilding =97 Changes you make to your templates or entries are
reflected immediately on your site, with no need for regenerating
static pages.
=95	Iwebs Pages =97 Pages allow you to manage non-blog content easily, so
for example you could have a static =93About=94 page that you manage
through iwebs. For an idea of how powerful this is, the entire
http://investorline.co.in site could be run off  iwebs  alone.
=95	Iwebs Links =97 Links allows you to create, maintain, and update any
number of blogrolls through your administration interface. This is
much faster than calling an external blogroll manager.
=95	Themes =97 Iwebs comes with 20 great looking themes designed by
several professional designers, which makes designing everything from
the simplest blog to the most complicated webzine a piece of cake, and
you can even have multiple themes with totally different looks that
you switch with a single click. Have a new design every day. You can
even install more designs at http://webs.investorline.co.in.
=95	Cross-blog communication tools=97 Iwebs fully supports both the
Trackback and Pingback standards, and we are committed to supporting
future standards as they develop.
=95	Comments =97 Visitors to your site can leave comments on individual
entries, and through Trackback or Pingback can comment on their own
site. You can enable or disable comments on a per-post basis.
=95	Spam protection =97 Iwebs comes with very robust tools such as an
integrated blacklist and open proxy checker to manage and eliminate
comment spam on your blog, and there is also a rich array of plugins
that can take this functionality a step further.
=95	Full user registration =97 Iwebs has a built-in user registration
system that (if you choose) can allow people to register and maintain
profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog. You can
optionally close comments for non-registered users. There are also
plugins that hide posts from lower level users
=95	Password Protected Posts =97 You can give passwords to individual
posts to hide them from the public. You can also have private posts
which are viewable only by their author.
=95	Easy installation and upgrades =97 Installing iwebs and upgrading from
previous versions and other software is a piece of cake. Try it and
you=92ll wonder why all web software isn=92t this easy.
=95	Easy Importing =97 We currently have importers for Movable Type,
Textpattern, Greymatter, Blogger, and b2. Work on importers for
Nucleus and pMachine are under way.
=95	XML-RPC interface =97 Iwebs currently supports an extended version of
the Blogger API, MetaWeblog API, and finally the MovableType API. You
can even use clients designed for other platforms like Zempt.
=95	Workflow =97 You can have types of users that can only post drafts,
not publish to the front page.
=95	Typographical niceties =97 Iwebs uses the Texturize engine to
intelligently convert plain ASCII into typographically correct XHTML
entities. This includes quotes, apostrophes, ellipses, em and en
dashes, multiplication symbols, and ampersands. For information about
the proper use of such entities see Peter Sheerin=92s article The
Trouble With Em =92n En.
=95	Intelligent text formatting =97 If you=92ve dealt with systems that
convert new lines to line breaks before you know why they have a bad
name: if you have any sort of HTML they butcher it by putting tags
after every new line indiscriminately, breaking your formatting and
validation. Our function for this intelligently avoids places where
you already have breaks and block-level HTML tags, so you can leave it
on without worrying about it breaking your code.
=95	Multiple authors =97 Iwebs=92 highly advanced user system allows up to
10 levels of users, with different levels having different (and
configurable) privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options,
and other users.
=95	Bookmarklets =97 Cross-browser bookmarklets make it easy to publish to
your blog or add links to your blogroll with a minimum of effort.
=95	Ping away =97 Iwebs supports pinging Ping-O-Matic, which means maximum
exposure for your blog to search engines.
=95	Plugins- Iwebs comes bundles with 14 diffrent plugins which further
enhances the capabilities of iwebs. To know more about the plugins
that comes with standard installation visit plugins section.
There=92s much more, but these are the highlights. If there=92s something
that you really want, submit a request on the support forums and
there=92s a good chance someone will whip it up for you.
Download Iwebs - http://webs.investorline.co.in/2008/09/download-iwebs/
Website - http://webs.investorline.co.in
About Iwebs- http://webs.investorline.co.in/2008/09/about-iwebs/

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How to publish images with complete URL?
Hi all, I'm trying to publish a newsletter page to the web using office 2007 publisher. It creates the web page in html just fine, but I need to use the complete URL path of the images to be able to use this in an email message. Example: The office 2007 publisher program creates this html line: .... src="news_file/image1.gif" I need the office 2007 publisher to create the html, like this: .... src="http://mysite/newsletter/news_file/image1.gif" Can I specify this option on Publisher? How can I do this? Thanks stmdoman Please repost your question in the Publis...

Outlook 2003: 2 Users share 1 inbox, 1 POP/SMTP acct w/o Exchange Server?
My wife and I need to share a common Inbox in OL 2003. ( One logon at a time) We have seperate "contact Lists / Address Books" however we can share common In-Box sub-folders for saved email. We're not a business and I don't see a need for an "exchange server." How can this be done in Outlook 2003? It came with our new system. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

VBA: Open Most Current File In Specified Folder
I'm setting up a module that will grab a specific .xls and organize it for production as well as load the information into Crystal for archiving. In the past, I have always directed the user to save the .xls as "AnyFileName" in a specific folder and the module would pick it up at a scheduled time. This has me relying on the user to not make any mistakes in naming the file. Is there a produre in VBA that will open the most current file in a specified folder? The macro below should work OK. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Sub FindNewestFile() With Application.FileSearch '// ...

Office 10.1.4
I have just installed the update and had it working fine, until I came to restart. Entourage needed a force quit so I could restart and now it is up. I now cannot run a single application as the machine crashes instantly. I can't even get a finder window up before it crashes. Samba is working etc, so it seams that any interaction with the desktop is too much for it. Is any one else experiencing this or is it some freakish thing with my machine specifically? Gareth Hi Gareth, First thing to do is to run disk utility first aid to repair permissions. Try that and post back with the results...

CRM 1.2 Icons in Outlook 2003?
Hi, Just did a CRM Outlook installation for version 1.2 on Outlook 2003. Everything went fine. Under Outlook XP, you could access the different CRM areas via icons that appeared in the Outlook bar (I think this is what it was called) and did not have to click on the CRM folders in the folder view. Is there anything similar under Outlook 2003? I can't seem to find it. Alan Alan, make sure you have the proper toolbars/shortcut bar turned on. Mike "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message news:%23FK6yn7zDHA.2604@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi,...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #3
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Top 3 within a group
I have a table of student ID's (numeric) courses and marks such as shown in this example: ID Course Mark 123456 Math 11 80 123456 English 11 82 123456 Socials 11 75 123456 Science 11 92 123456 Geog 11 84 123456 Physics 11 70 234567 Math 12 65 234567 English 12 71 234567 Chem 12 60 234567 Geog 12 88 234567 Phys 12 70 I want to produce a list that shows the top 3 courses for each student such as ID Course Ma...

Closing an open year
Our fiscal years are July thru June. I opened the years 2007, 2008, & 2009 We started a new company on July 1 2007 and I closed the 2008 year. I failed to close the 2007 year before I closed the 2008 year. Is there any issues with closing the 2007 year now? Merle, 1. Which module(s) did you close (Financial, PM/RM)? 2. When you go to Routines > Financial > Year End Closing, what date is displayed under Last Closing Date? 3. When you go to Setup > Company > Fiscal Periods, what year is set to default? 4. Did you backup your data before closing out the year? "...

Unable to launch Outlook from only 1 user in Windows XP
I am unable to start Outlook (and Outlook Express) from only one of the users I have set up in XP (get an error message about not having permisson rights to acces the Outlook.pst file). Outlook works fine for the other three users. I've tried the Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe) and it does not find any problems with the pst file (but it does give an access rights warning that it couldn't repair the fiel if it did find something worng with it). The tool does not find any problems or any rights issues if run under any of the other users. Any ideas on how to fix this? ...

Multiple tabs in 1 worksheet
Hi, Pls help..I have about 10 tabs in the current workbook. I saw an excel template that allows the user to have multiple tabs in the 1 worksheet. Does anyone know how this is done? Thanks. I finally figured outc how to do this. 1) Go to toolbar menu (View toolbars) and select Command toolbox. 2) Select the addional Controls (hammer and wrench) 3) Choose Microsoft Office Spreadhseet. 4) Place multiplle spreadsheets onto one of you spreadsheets in your workbook. -- joel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ joel's Prof...

y error bars #3
Hello, On a chart, is there a way to have different colored y error bars? I am using the minus and custom range for parameters on the y error bars thanks for any help Error bars are formatted by series: all X error bars for a series can be one color, and all Y error bars can be another. You can always add an invisible series for each different color error bars you want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ greg wrote: > Hello, > On a chart, is there a way to have different colored y error bars? > I am using the minus and custom ...

DAO 3.51 vs. DAO 3.6
Having trouble with a corruption in an Access 97 database, I followed some advice to convert it to Access 2002, repair and compact it and then convert it back to Access 97. All this worked fine and it seemed to help. However, it replaced the DAO 3.51 reference with DAO 3.6. This works fine on my PC. Two questions: 1. Is this supposed to work? I thought 3.6 was designed to work with Jet 4 which is not what Access 97 is. 2. If it is supposed to work, I may want to use it when I upgrade the client who uses this system. However, they don't have any Microsoft applications that would hav...

Test upgrade CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 in same domain
Hi, I currently have an implementation of CRM 1.2 on SQL 2000. I have a new server with SQL 2005 in the same domain. Is it possible copy my 1.2 databases to my SQL 2005 server and then install CRM 3.0 on that server? Would it upgrade my 1.2 databases? Or would it be better to install the default CRM 3.0 database and migrate my data using the data migration framework? What is the best route to take with only one domain? Thanks. You can restore the database to your SQL 2005 server. Then install CRM 3.0 against your existing database since you are doing it on the same domain. CRM 3....

Iwebs 1.3- Free Open Source Web Publishing platform for bloggers and Website builders released today.
Iwebs 1.3- Free Open Source Web Publishing platform for bloggers and Website builders released today. Iwebs 1.3 with new features and themes and layouts can be downloaded here. - http://webs.investorline.co.in/2008/09/download-iwebs/ Updates & Features =96 =95 New Theme =96 Strict - The Conceditor WP Strict Theme is free theme for the Iwebs & Wordpress Community to use as see fit. Modify it, change it, colorize it . Theme designed by - Conceditor Media =95 Themes updated for Google Adsense/adbrite/Bidvertiser - Ad- clerum-10 , Blogging-pro , Box-tube , Classic ,Darkwater-10 ,WP- D...

How to open a form automatically in Access 2007 like a switchboard worked in Access 2002
HiDoes anyone know how to open a form automatically when the user clicks on the .accdb file in Access 2007?In Access 2002 you could create a switchboard and then when the user clicked on the .mdb file it would open the switchboard automatically. I'd like to do the same thing in Access 2007, but instead of a switchboard, a form opening.Right now, I can't even figure out how to get the switchboard to open automatically. If I click on the accdb file it goes into Access with the forms on the left and no auto open for the switchboard.Thanks,CindyH ...

Question on transferring excel graphs to publisher
I have several graphs created in excel that I place in a newsletter in publisher each week. I am looking for a way to automate the process with a macro or VBA. If I could figure out a way to paste the graph somewhere that publisher could pick it up, I suppose this woudl work. However, any suggestions at all would be welcome. Constantly copy/paste/resize/prosition has to have some way to automate. Thanks ...

Notes field when upgrading from 1.2 to 3.0
Does the new date/time/user stamp in v3.0, effect existing contact notes when upgrading? -- dkeel ...

How to collapse rows in Excel,leaving a plus sign to open/close
I know how to hide / show the rows, but how do it so as to leave a little plus sign in the corner that allows me to control the number of rows to expand / contract (and I know you can do it - I've seen it on other spreadsheets!) Maybe you saw Data|subtotals in action--or Data|Group and Outline??? Both of these will show the outlining symbols to the left of the worksheet. Exasperated and Requiring Assistance wrote: > > I know how to hide / show the rows, but how do it so as to leave a little > plus sign in the corner that allows me to control the number of rows to > expan...

Problems installing to MS CRM 3
Installing MS CRM 3 (RTM code) with trial licence to SBS 2003 Server with SP1. Install reporting an error on SRS where the HTTP:\\SERVERNAME can't be reached. I note that the default web site doesn't have a host header - is this what is causing the problem ? Have already performed the recommended work around (deactivating loopback check) on SBS. Generally frustrated with this as we were all told that the installation was much simpler now !! ...

Outlook Opens Doesn't work
After installing Windows 2000 SR 2 update, I started having problems with office programs. I have cleared up most of the problems, but Outlook is still giving me problems. At first it wouldn't open, but after uninstalling and re-installing Office it opens after some error messages about missing dll's in an Office/addin folder. I see all of my old e-mail but when I try to open or dend/receive the program hangs. Can anyone help? ...

Quicken to Money #3
I've tried to convert my Quicken 2004 information to Money 2004. After searching the newsgroups, I found that Money 2004 won't import Q2004 files. So I exported my Quicken stuff as a QIF. Money started but crashed. Before it did, I saw that a lot of the information was out of order, which was causing a lot of negative balnces to show up. I'm not THAT bad off. Almost, but not quite. Is there any easier way to get my Quicken information into Money without having to do a lot of reorganinzing and detective work to get it all sorted out? Thanks. Dan Before using Money 2004 ...

Smartlist Builder should let me limit the amount of records displ.
I want to create Smartlists with Smartlist Builder that only display a specific number of records. By limiting the amount of records that diplay, I can give access to the Smartlist to more people in my company. For instance, I don't want my order processing staff to have access to my Sales Transaction Smartlist because the owner of the company doen't want them to be able to extract certain sales data on the company from it. By creating a Smartlist that limits the number of records the user can access they could have a chopped verision of the Sales Transaction list that they coul...

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Use Button To Call/Open 2nd Form & Pass Variable
Hi, There are myriads of posts here and in Google groups about how to pass variables between an opened and a called form. However, several contradict others and proclaim their method to be "the way" to do this. I've tried many different suggestions I've found on this board and elsewhere online -- all to no avail. In a nutshell, here is what I need to happen: Button on opened multi-record Form named "MainForm" will call a second single- record Form named "ChildForm". Since the user can select/highlight any single record from MainForm, when the button ...

Can anyone recommend VLST reference books or websites
I was told to look up "VLST" on the web for scripting in Excel 2007, but there seems to be very little information to find. Can anyone give me some references on books or websites? Thanks Mr BT Mr BT <fdc_sbeattie@shaw.ca> wrote: > I was told to look up "VLST" on the web for scripting in Excel 2007, > but there seems to be very little information to find. > Can anyone give me some references on books or websites? How is this an Outlook question? -- Brian Tillman ...