Ive added new fields to my transaction form and cant delete them

I've forgotten how I added them, any ideas?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, fpdave wrote:

>I've forgotten how I added them, any ideas?

Delete the Classification. What program are you using?
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
10/22/2004 6:07:19 PM
That did it, much apreciated.  I did searches for field, column, etc.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:07:19 GMT, via_newsgroup@please.tnx(Cal
Learner-- MVP) wrote:

>In microsoft.public.money, fpdave wrote:
>
>>I've forgotten how I added them, any ideas?
>
>Delete the Classification. What program are you using?

Outlook with AD LDAP
Can Outlook 2003 be setup to use an Active Directory LDAP running on Windows Server 2003 as an "Address Book"? Jeff Lynch Assuming I understand the question correctly... yes, users can use AD as an address book. (Your LDAP server name would be your Global Catalog server and the port is 3268 (3269 if using SSL). Search base would be dc=domain,dc=ext. Authentication is required because AD is secured by default to not allow anonymous searches.) -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Jeff Lynch" <jeff.lynch@houst...

New Update Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.4
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3254227027_2096185 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Before you install this update, make sure that the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.3 Update is installed on your computer. Be sure to quit all Office applications and Notifications before installing. Quit any virus software also. Note: Entourage will still show 11.3.3 (061214) under About Entourage after the update. About Word shows as 11....

Adding Contacts When Replying
I am using OL2003 and I do not seem to be able to figure out how to add senders' email addresses to my contact list or address book when I reply to their message. Other than MapiLab, are there any other good Add-Ins or Third Party Utilities that will automatically add senders to my contact list or address book when I reply to their message? Thanks! Steve Forrestor gfr92y at yahoo dot com Please see my response to your post in another group. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Micr...

New Document Page
Somehow I saved text on my "NEW" document page. When I open a new page, it has text on it. Tried clearing and saving but it wants to save a new document, not the blank page. Anyone know how to get back to a new blank document page? Thanks, CT See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "CT" <CT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D640D22B-FC36-43B8-9D46-CC07AF564CA9@microsoft.com... > Somehow I saved text on...

Eliminate / Hide Title Bar on a form
Is there any way in VB 2008 to hide the Title Bar on a form? I have a dedicated computer which is going to run only my application. I want to at a minimum to hide the Min/Max/Close buttons on the title bar, but would actually prefer to simply not have it at all. Thanks, John "John Tripp" <JohnTripp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5DE09C2-EB11-4DA9-A3E2-DDC3BEE54DAB@microsoft.com... > Is there any way in VB 2008 This group is for VB6 and earlier(VB Classic). VB.Net and all dotnet groups have either "dotnet" or "vsnet&qu...

Ive lost all my contacts and appointments!!
My Outlook.pst file has moved to My Documnents and taken all my contaxcts and appointments with it. I cant get it back into outlook. How do I resolve this as I am now desperate!!! From Outlook's File Menu->Open->Outlook Data File and point it to the moved ..pst file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Darren Hawley asked: | My Outlook.pst f...

Wrap Text in Access Form Pivot table
I need to display lots of records from a query in a pivot table. I have created the table but 1 of the fields I have that contains the description can be off the screen it's so long. When you float over the description for the record it appears fully in the yellow floating box. Is there anyway however to change the pivot table view so that it wraps the text instead. I changed the description Can Grow format to Yes but his made no difference. Thanks ...

PivotTable: formula for added & removed
Everymonth I get a list of office codes, and I need to compare if there are any changes (additions or deletions). Here is how the raw data comes in: Group Office Main Office Codes Date XBA MOFC 104 104 Aug-09 XBA MOFC 104 133 Mar-10 Then I create a pivottable where Group & Office are a page then Main & Office Codes are rows with Date and a column and the Count of Office Codes is the data. This way the months are side by side and I can visually see if there is a new code or old code removed. I want to go one step future and instead of doing it v...

Adding Public Folder owner
Does anyone know of a quick way to add a user as owner to all branches in a Public Folder tree? I need to add an archiving account to our system. Something other than right-clicking every folder. Marten On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:35:41 -0600, Marten <absolute88@hotmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of a quick way to add a user as owner to all branches >in a Public Folder tree? I need to add an archiving account to our >system. Something other than right-clicking every folder. > >Marten Forgot to mention that we are running 2007 enterprise on the mailbox se...

Adding a digit
I have a long list of product codes e.g. 230956743, 485048675. But i want to put a zero in front of each one e.g. 0230956743, 0485048675. Is there a quick way of doing this. Obviously the column will have to be formatted as text because otherwise the zero would dissapear. Chris -- cj21 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25673 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480812 Hi Format>Cells>Number>Custom and enter 0000000000 Regar...

Outlook Express Ads
How do I prevent Outlook Express from adding advertisements to the bottom of every email I send? Mike H wrote: > How do I prevent Outlook Express from adding advertisements > to the bottom of every email I send? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x...

new user problem
I am trying to set up a new user on outlook express,I follow all the step and it seems to be set up.when i open it up a dialog box appears looking for user name and password,(this doesn't happen for user that are set up properly) I can send E-mails but cant recieve them.what do you suggest i do? i appreciate any advice,penny >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to set up a new user on outlook express,I >follow all the step and it seems to be set up.when i open it up >a dialog box appears looking for user name and password, (this doesn't >happen for user that ...

Problem: New messages are automatically deleted.
Outlook 2000, SR-1. Windows 2000, SP4 Occaisionnally a user receives a new message and it goes to their Inbox for about 2 seconds then automatically moves to their Deleted Items folder. There are no rules in place. Messages can be internal or external, and can be from anyone (not one particular user). Additionally, the same message can be resent from the original sender and will not get deleted. Very hit or miss. Cannot recreate. Have searched the KB with no luck. Any ideas??? Todd Todd T. <ToddT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000, SR-1. Windows 2000, SP4...

Paremeter form
Hello, I have a form to enter follow up information, when the user enter the ID#, it look up the old information, and also have fields enter new information. The ID# is unique, no duplicate. The information enter into this form is save in the a table, and the other information is in another table. But here is my problem: When the user already enter the ID# and the follow up information. The next time they open the form, but they forgot they already entered and try to enter it again, when they enter the ID#, the information they entered before won't show up. What should I do to let ...

ive changed from outlook express to regular outlook
agnd its not working. i believe its somethign to do with a firewall. im not receiving new emails to my new outlook, just express. what can i do? "serrakat" <serrakat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73F4CC1E-BA07-4F06-B331-6D634804FB45@microsoft.com... > agnd its not working. i believe its somethign to do with a firewall. im > not > receiving new emails to my new outlook, just express. what can i do? a) set up your mail account in Outlook and b) don't open Outlook Express! On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:16:51 +0100, "Gordon" <gordon@gb...

delete the extra space at the end of an entry
It seems the same text with an extra space is considered as a different text when using formulas. I need to get rid of the space, but if I search by "text example here ", I get "text example here" (no space at the end). Is there a quick way to get rid of the space for each cell? thanks, The TRIM function removes extra spaces. In a helper cell =TRIM(cellref) Or it may be the dreaded non-breaking space which TRIM and CKEAN won't see. In that case, select the data and Edit>Replace What: Alt + 0160 (typed on the numpad) With: nothing ...

Oe spell checker not adding added words
I'm spellchecking in OE and adding some custom words, however OE is not adding those so I'm asked to change the same words again and again. Weird... __________ Informaci�n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 4762 (20100111) __________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje. http://www.eset.com <QP> Outlook Express uses the spelling checker provided with the following Microsoft Office programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. </QP> Source: OE Help What version of MS Word, Excel, a...

entering new data in a saved spreadsheet without losing formulas?
How do I do this? Hi Jackie, As long as you do not overwrite the formulas, then any new data will not affect the formula. I suspect though that there is more to this question. Are you concerned about writing new data into a cell that has a formula in it? The way to stop a cell's data being overwritten is to put protection onto it. This means taking protection off all the other cells otherwise you will not be able to write data to any cell. First select the whole worksheet concerned, then go to Format\Cells and select the protection tab and unselect the 'locked' tick box,...

New Software Organization
Hi there, Scott Swedorski the Founder of Tucows and Nicholas Longo the Founder of CoffeeCup Software are starting a New Software Organization. The cooperative is called the Organization of Independent Software Vendors (OISV) The Website will be located at: http://www.oisv.com Membership will be Free and T-shirts will given away to the first 1,000 members. If you would like to know when the Website will be active and would like to join please sign up for the mailing list at: http://www.oisv.com There will be Web forums, resources, Advisor Blogs from software gurus and much much mor...

Error When deleting from CRM 3.0
All of a sudden I cannot delete any data from CRM 3.0. I recieve an error that states "SQL Server Error Happened. Please contact an administrator" I cannot find any information in the Event viewer. Has anyone seen this problem or know of a solution. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Lee I have equal problem. already does someone have a solution for it? Thanks... "Lee" schrieb: > All of a sudden I cannot delete any data from CRM 3.0. I recieve an error > that states "SQL Server Error Happened. Please contact an administrator" I > c...

Adding Programs to Systray
I have some programs I would like to run and leave open but I don't want them to reside on the taskbar. These programs do not normally reside in the systray but I was wondering if there was a way to make them do that. Any ideas?? Ted Smith On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:29:35 -0600, "Ted Smith" <me@mynet.net> wrote: > I have some programs I would like to run and leave open but I don't want > them to reside on the taskbar. These programs do not normally reside in the > systray but I was wondering if there was a way to make them do that. Any >...

Adding Helptext for edit controls
When i used vc++ version 6 i remember you could add help text for a control that would appear on the screen when you hovered the mouse over it. How can you get this functionality working in vc++ .net version? Look Like you are Looking for ToolTips look for CToolTipCtrl class or take a look at this article http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/windowtip.asp -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "I think this will Help" "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AF95006-87D7-49A7-B6...

Receiving new mail
On several occasions over the past couple of days, I have received a new mail notification but have found no new mail in my inbox. What would cause this and how can I fix it???????? Rules deleting items, moving items to other folders, etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, MJ asked: | On several occasions over the past couple of days, I have | receive...

cumulative adding and dividing problems!
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can be of assistance to me. I work in marketing, and we have a spreadsheet which we enter manufacturing prices into each time something is produced. We use the spreadsheet to calculate the average cost of an item, as well as other calculations such as mark up and differences in retail and manufacturing prices. Each production cost is entered into a separate column, and the end column therefore consists of the total of these columns, and then has to be divided by the number of times that product has been entered. Is there a way in which Excel can work out how m...

Excel integration into bank transaction entry: post through to GL
We integrate our banking transaction into GP using an excel table. The integration works just fine. My question is on the post through to the general ledger. The journal entries create in a different order than are listed on the excel worksheet. They are sorting on checkbook id. In the end it's all fine, but it does create confusion between the entries and the source documentation. Does anyone know why this is sorting by checkbook ID prior to creating the journal entry batch? Thank you, If you're using an import tool such as Integration Manager, you can force i...