Item in account will not show in budget.

My wife's social security income will not show in budget - actual. I assign
the item to an income category (wife SS) yet it will not show in the budget
actual column - it stays 0. ?
thanks for ant help
Hald
0
HalD (5)
1/18/2008 7:18:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

 I had the same thing happen. If you just started using money or the social
security income is a new addition, meaning you never have entered it into
money before, or if the transaction happened before the 1st of the month it
won't show up.
For the last one you have to adjust the setting at the top (the drop down
box) for the time period you want to view. For the others you will have to
wait until the actual transaction takes place or manually add them into the
register(I think that might work).

I hope this has help and that you can understand. I am not very good at
explaining things.
urbabe47

"HalD" wrote:

> My wife's social security income will not show in budget - actual. I assign
> the item to an income category (wife SS) yet it will not show in the budget
> actual column - it stays 0. ?
> thanks for ant help
> Hald
0
Urbabe47 (2)
1/18/2008 8:18:01 PM
Thanks; I thought that my first post didn't go and re-posted it. I'll try
your suggestion. Thanks
cheers,
HalD

"Urbabe47" wrote:

>  I had the same thing happen. If you just started using money or the social
> security income is a new addition, meaning you never have entered it into
> money before, or if the transaction happened before the 1st of the month it
> won't show up.
> For the last one you have to adjust the setting at the top (the drop down
> box) for the time period you want to view. For the others you will have to
> wait until the actual transaction takes place or manually add them into the
> register(I think that might work).
>
> I hope this has help and that you can understand. I am not very good at
> explaining things.
> urbabe47
>
> "HalD" wrote:
>
> > My wife's social security income will not show in budget - actual. I assign
> > the item to an income category (wife SS) yet it will not show in the budget
> > actual column - it stays 0. ?
> > thanks for ant help
> > Hald
0
HalD (5)

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Manufacturing Accounts
We have some items that we manufacture and also purchase. When selling these items GP is including the labor cost from the manufacturing side in the distributions and pulling in the Labor COGS account from the item setup, which should not happen. Has anyone else seen this? Do you know if it is normal? If it is normal, any idea why GP thought this was a good idea? -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_35B7B90B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello Jim, Thank you for using Newsgroups. My name is Becky and I will assist you. Hope all is well. This is normal...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

How do I show all the contents of a cell?
I have a cell that has possibly thousands of characters. I've merged it with about twenty other cells, but even though there is more than enough room to spare, it still truncates my text at a given point. I've tried every setting I know how, but it won't show the rest of my text. I can't add a textbox or something like that (this is not my spreadsheet). Anybody have a suggestion? Thanks. -- Wraith Daquell ....there is only one Daquell. 1. Never use merged cells, it will usually create problems. 2. A cell can display up to 1024 characters (it can be overcome somewhat by u...

Cannot send new mail from Outlok 2002 from Hotmail account
I have configured Outlook 2002 to receive my emails from Hotmail. I have successfully dowloaded the hotmail folders and can reply to emails that I get in my hotmail address. But when I try to send a new email I am unsuccessful. The email I create is stored in the "Outbox" of "Outlook today" folder. "Outbox" indicates an email left to be sent, but trying to send it by clicking on "Send/receive" button does not work. The Hotmail account is the only account that I use with Outlook so I assume that it is the default for it. Any idea on this please. ...

Entourage 2008 will not start at all

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

how do i link an e-mail account to oulook
Learn how to post a question: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone has to come along and try to pry information out of you. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "rabthe2nd" <rabthe2nd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Copying inbox from one account to another on exchange 2003
Hi I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is there a way to do that? I tried copying to the public folder then copying from public to new account - but the dates changed to todays date for all emails! Any thoughts? Use PSTs. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67F087A-39D7-4DBA-947D-F20F63574952@microsoft.com... > Hi > I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is > t...

Downgrading from GP Dynamic 7.5 to Office Accounting Professional
I know it's somewhat taboo to think about going "backwards", but we have been a GP customer since the old DOS days and have found ourselves with a system that is absolute overkill for us and way too expensive to keep up with. It's been a long journey, but over the years our business has been simplified and Dynamics has been complicated. In reviewing the details of MS's new Office Pro 2007, it looks like that's all we need. Anyone with any experience of moving your data "back" to this program. We are running Server 2000 with all XP Pro workstations an...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

Auto entry of bill drawn from my account
I know Apay and Epay. But I have several bills drawn by the payees from my account (traditionally how it's done in Europe instead of push.) I have read Help, I have Googled the daylights out of the web, but I can't figure out how to do it in Money. It was very straightforward in Quicken. Any tips? <GuildenNL@gmail.com> wrote in message news:376bf343-bb74-4288-b459-0998a772255d@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I know Apay and Epay. But I have several bills drawn by the payees > from my account (traditionally how it's done in Europe instead of > push.) I have re...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

SQL Server Agent Account
Hello, I would like to get the name of the SQL Server Agent Account by a (SQL) - Query, or, to ask otherwise, if a given login comes from the SQL Server Agent. Thank You Joachim DECLARE @serviceaccount varchar(100) EXECUTE master.dbo.xp_instance_regread N'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE', N'SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSQLSERVER', N'ObjectName', @ServiceAccount OUTPUT, N'no_output' SELECT @Serviceaccount "Joachim Hofmann" <speicher@freenet.de> wrote in message news:ejIRmM7BLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... ...

Users accounts.
Hi, My wife and I have Cell phones which sync with Microsoft Outlook. We don't want to our cell phones to sync with other's contatcs. Is there a way to create two different accounts that when I want to sync my cell with the PC, Microsoft Outlook will sync with my contacts and without her contacts? Please note that I am using Office 2003. TIA. It would be helpful to know what software you are using to sync, but if it supports Categories, then that is your answer. Assign unique categories for each contact in Outlook: one for you and one for your wife. Then tell the sync software ...

How can I stop Outlook from showing 'end' time in Monthly view? & how can I stop it from trimming the appointment titles...?
Outlook2003 / WinXP HI In the Monthly view of the calendar, is there a way to stop Outlook from showing each appointment's 'end' time? The problem is that it with the default settings, the appointment subject is trimmed far too short and is thus almost unreadable in the Monthly view. And even if I don't enter any 'end' time, in the Monthly view, Outlook still leaves space for it! - Any thoughts? Ship Shiperton Henethe I am now having the same problem in Outlook 2007. I've got outlook on two seperate computers. One is displaying start time only, and the oth...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Show complete record in continuous forms
I have had the same issue for a while but don't know if there can be anything done about it. Continous forms have a sloppy look when when you have too many records to show on one page. Is there any kind of coding that can be done to give functionality like a report has where records stay together. I know reports and forms are apples and oranges but just wondering if there is a way to give a form a better look and not show half of a record at the bottom when it is opened up. I'm guessing not but if there are any ideas... Thanks. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonst...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...