Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007

After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto
the sp-1 to install?
--
Deb
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are
prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About
should give you a version number ending in .1024.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click
> onto
> the sp-1 to install?
> --
> Deb

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
11/26/2006 7:49:57 AM
You should see the version number (on help->about) have a number of 1024 -
if you have this, then the software update should be installed.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click
> onto
> the sp-1 to install?
> --
> Deb

0
glyn1 (1534)

CRM 1.2 on new domain
Hi, how is it possible to restore CRM 1.2 if i still have the CRM database but the domain that the AD was installed on is no longer available. I despirately need to bring our CRM server back up on to a new domain as the old domain crashed and a new domain was created. any help is appreciated Hi Mohammad, If you still have the old MSCRM 1.2 databases. You can use the CRM 1.2 redeployment tool to redeploy CRM 1.2 to your new domain. Just google CRM 1.2 Redeployment Tool, then you can download it and there's a white paper that walk you through the entire redeployment. If you have any ...

Converted back to Outlook 2007 from 2010.. really annoying problem
I just switched back to Microsoft Office 2007 from 2010 due to issues. Now when I converted back, my Outlook ALWAYS displays this message when I open it. "The mail profile "Outlook" was created with a newer version of Outlook and might contain information that is not compatible with your current Outlook version. If you experience problems with this profile, you can create a new profile. In Windows Control Panel, open mail, then click Show Profiles, and then click add." Now I have tried several things: 1. delete my old profile and RE-make it, although it was...

Windows not updating
I've read and followed the advice to check BITS and Update are set to automatic and started but to no avail. I've done all that, then rebooted, but still can't get Windows to check for updates. I have the updater set to notify me which updates are available before downloading but as I've tried setting that to fully automatic and then checking for updates (didn't work) I'm guessing that's not a factor. Where do I go from here, please? I have: IE 8.0.6001 Vista Home 32 SP2 80070422 ERROR_SERVICE_DISABLED The service cannot be started, either ...

Printing charts across more than 1 page
I would like to know if it is possible to print 1 chart across more than 1 page, as the chart I'm working on has 500 items on the X axis. I have tried to paste it into excel and expand it from there but I can't get it to print out. Steph - I think I would try to make 5 charts with 100 items each, or some similar break down. At least that way, each page gets a Y axis. You could embed the chart in a worksheet (right click the chart, choose Location from the popup menu, check Object, and pick the sheet from the list). Then change to Page Break preview, and stretch your chart t...

Tracking Who Updates Records
I have a form which is used to input new customer data. The database of which the form is a part is used by a number of different user. I want to track which user input which records. I have a textbox in the form which is not visible set to =CurrentUser(). I then have a textbox bound to the UpdatedBy field in the customer records. I used the OnDirty event of the form and set Me.UpdatedBy = Me.txtTmpUser, thinking that UpdatedBy would contain the same data as txtTmpUser as soon as any change was to the data in the form. But it's not working. What am I doing wrong. Tom, I am inde...

US version of money 04, to aussie vers. ,Will it convert?
I've just upgraded from M2000 to M04 ,with great difficulty ,I kept getting incompatible vers error ,I transferred what I could via QIF files ,finally got it to work losing reports and other stuff. It turns out I really did have a US version I thought was an Aussie(Australian) version, I Bought it at a swap meet.(buyer beware). My Question is will I be able to convert back it to an Aussie version in a few years,or will I run into the same problem again? Jan S Unless things radically change in how international versions of Money are designed, the drill will be exactly the same. &quo...

Downloading Trial Version
I have downloaded and ran the installation software that appears on my Desktop several times and Publisher never shows up in any of the program files or on my Desktop or Start Menu, etc. I have also searched the computer for it. It is important that I have Publisher asap in order to finish a project for a college class... Any suggestions greatly appreciated! ...

Setup cannot remove the older version of Microsoft Office Pro 2010
With Windows 7 Ult (X64), I have MS Office Ult 2007 (X86) installed. I am trying to install MS Office Pro 2010 (X86). I selected an 'upgrade' install and it failed with the subject line message. I then tried to uninstall Office 2007 from control panel; same result. Log shows: Description Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Problem signature Problem Event Name: Office12Setup Problem Signature 01: {91140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Problem Signature 02: 14.0.4763.1000 Problem Signature...

Money 2004 doesnt sync all accounts to Money 2004 for pocket pc
Hello: Please help me, I have Money 2004 in both my pc and pocket pc, when I sync only two of my 6 accounts are sync. I have read the help and readme available on the topic: it says the following: "Only bank, cash, credit card, and line of credit accounts can be created on your Pocket PC. These are also the only type of accounts that are able to display their transactions in a Pocket PC account register. The other account types that do not support account registers can be synchronized, but you can only view their balances on your Pocket PC." On the sync settings says that a...

SP1A on version 8.0
I just installed sp1a on version 8.0 The problem is the users that do not have admin rights get a message you do not have rights to run this application. They are set up as power users and all was well before the service pack upgrade. Would like to keep these user out of the admin group ...

email attachment ATTOOOO1(0.3KB) & hey you.mht(1.3KB)
not a computer wizard, Can anyone tell me what these are? I got it in a returned email notification failure from who i sent an email to. I don't know if they contain a virus or what, but i can't and don't wanna open them until i know if they might be a virus . but i do know my email to this person came back as a failure. -- Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. That said, there's probably not...

RMS 2.0 slower than 1.3x
Hi all! We just upgrade from RMS 1.3 to 2.0, and I realised that the new version is even slower than the older (1.3). RMS was slow before the upgrade but now it's getting worst and worst. Is there something I could do in SQL SERVER, like a rebuild indexes, to get it to work faster? My HQ Server is hosted on a IBM eServer XEON 3.0 with 2 GB of RAM. Thanks in advance Julien This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C85DEF.EC27D720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Yes and a chec...

I have a pre-loaded version of Money2002 but....
.....I would like to know if I can successfully install it on my (soon to be purchsed) new notebook. I have the Cert. of Authenticity. Any ideas? -- Darren Your original computer should have come with a set of install disks for all the preloaded programs. If you still have these disks, you should be able to install Money on your new notebook. Also, you might see if Microsoft Works comes with your new laptop. Most times, the latest version of Money is included as well and you won't need to install the older version unless you like it better. "Darren Vaughan" <Darre...

updating data in a pivot tables
I write new data to a sheet in a spreadsheet from Access that varies i size that is the source for a pivot table in the same spreadsheet. Whe I go to refresh the data in the pivot table I have this problem, sometimes all the new data won't show up or I'll get an error about an overlapping pivot table. Any ideas for a fix -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'd use a dynamic range name. Debra Dalgleish has some instructions for this at: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic And Chip Pearson's notes: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm "...

Unwanted Money 2002 install
I keep getting a Money 2002 install utility popping up....and I can't get it to close or stop trying to install! Whenever I hit "cancel" it just pops right back. I suspect I've picked up some virus or trojan, but I've run anti-virus (McAfee) and spyware (Microsoft Antispyware) software with the latest updates, but nothing seems to be catching it. I've also downloaded the latest Windows updates. I'd appreciate ANY ideas on how I could get this to stop! PLEASE email me at heresharry(removethis)@juno.com. THANK YOU! ...

money 2003 deluxe is only $5.99 on amazon.com
and shipping is only 4 bucks and change. ...

Which version is the current version
PLease confirm which is the current latest fully released version of CRM is it 4.0 or still 3.0 ? Dave CRM 4.0 is the latest version although different companies are still working with CRM 3.0. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

Microsoft Money vs. Quicken?
I am trying to decide between Microsoft Money and Quicken. I will use this to pay bills on-line and reconcile my checking accounts. I would like the program to show a list of monthly bills. As each bill is paid, I want it to be highlighted in a different color. Which program should I get? I have never used either and would appreciate the benefit of your experience. Thank you, Allen Given the specificity of the user interface you want, Excel might be best for your purposes. <steensworld@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1171633995.498548.61180@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... > ...

script to update account index of vendor
Hello: I know that there are other scripts that can do this. But, I was hoping that this would be a simple and efficient script to write. Anyway, I'm trying to create a T-SQL script that updates a vendor's A/P account in his vendor accounts window with the corresponding account index in GL00100. Here is what I have from Fabrikam in GP 10.0 with service pack 4: UPDATE PM00200 SET PM00200.PMAPINDX = GL00100.ACTINDX from PM00200 As PM00200 INNER JOIN GL00100 as GL00100 ON PM00200.PMAPINDX = GL00100.ACTINDX where GL00100.ACTNUMBR_1 = '000' AND GL00100.ACTN...

Rounding dollar amount to nearest $1
Hi all, I was wondering what the formula is if I wanted to round a dollar amount to the nearest dollar. i.e. $150.63 should equal $151.00 i.e. $150.23 should equal $150.00 Thanx in advance. Say your $ amount is in A1, enter in B1: =ROUND(A1,0) HTH -- AP "Maddoktor" <maddoktor@clinic.com> a �crit dans le message de news: %23R2tWnNeGHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I was wondering what the formula is if I wanted to round a dollar amount > to the nearest dollar. > > i.e. $150.63 should equal $151.00 > i.e. $150.23 should equal $150.00 >...

Windows Live version 12
I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank you -- Jennifer I don't like version 14 either. If you find where to get version 12 please post back here. thank you. "Jennifer" <jennifer@discussions.microsoft> wrote in message news:B2BA351D-A163-4DE1-9C56-36F6539521C5@microsoft.com... > I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the > previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank > you >...

Making money online RISK FREE!!!
Check out this amazing oppotunity to make easy money, All you need to do is take the time to read my FREE e book on how to turn your computer into a money making ATM. It is totally FREE so you are at no risk of losing anything just click on the link below and give it a go you will not be dissapointed. http://income4dummies.com/SetaPDF/rebrand.php?uid=20 Enjoy! ...

Adding Forms from earlier versions
I ues OL 2002. I just downloaded RealEstate Forms that was used in OL 97/98. Can it be used in OL 2002? How can it be installed? IIRC, the add-in forms were a .pst file. Run the .exe and see what happens. I still run the Diary application and I used to run the While You Were Out form from 97/98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick asked: | I ues OL 2002. I just download...

2005 update / MSN billpay
I just did the update. I'm trying to get some of my banks to work with Money, but I'm still getting the "you must disable MSN billpay" message. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed? If I disable MSN billpay, will I be able to get it back again? Regards, Ethan You might want to contact support on this one as a number of folks who've disabled billpay services were unable to re-enable them afterwards. -- ------------------------------------------- Joe Guidera jguidera@msn.com.remove "EthanM" <EthanM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Project Server 2007
Experts, I am using the Import Project Enterprise wizard to import some projects to the Server from my hard drive. I do not want to map any resources to Enterprise. I want to keep them as local resources. When I do that, the Resources gets imported to the Enterprise Pool anyways. I have Admin rights and cannot figure out which permission to turn off so this does not happen. thanks Hadi Hadi -- There is no permission you can change to stop this problem from occurring. What is happening is when you see the Confirm Resources page in the Import Project Wizard, the default...