Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training? Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA,

Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training?
Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
easily. Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

hijack caught by sygate, help required.
Not sure if this is the correct forum. Anyone know what (and how) to do about this, it was caught by my Sygate firewall..... Application Hijacking has been detected The application: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe try to launch another application: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe to go to remote host cr-tools.clients.google.com thanks On Nov 21, 4:19=A0pm, "SS" <nonens...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: > Not sure if this is the correct forum. Anyone know what (and how) to do > about this, it was caught by my Sygat...

Is it possible

Help With the Customer Mailing Labels
Hi guys, For some reason the predefined Customer Mailing Labels report that comes with the system does not work for me. In Manager, I go to Utilities > Crystal Reports. I select my report and I choose the sort field (or none) and choose a criterion (or none) and click on generate. The application stops responding for a while and then I get the "Cannot Open SQL Server" error. Same thing happens for all the other predefined Crystal Reports. I have tried this on other machines as well, and got the same error. The rest of the RMS apps run without a problem, so I know the SQL...

Cash Organizer help, anyone ?
I hope that some of the people browsing this forum use this program (Cash Organizer from Inesoft). I've been using it for about 2 months now & have been pretty happy with it, except for the fact that there's no user forum & developers don't answer any questions. (on the plus side, this is the only 3rd party PPC program out of all that I tried, that doesn't have sync issues). Here's my biggest problem: If I have a bill set up at my bank to be paid at a future date, say on 8/30, I go into my Money or Cash Organizer and enter it into the register. I also have some ...

How do I set up Microsoft Outlook?
I am using Outlook for the first time, I have AOL for Broadband as my ISP. When I go into set up, I am totally lost...Help!! You all sound so knowledgable, so please help a beginner. Thanks! http://postmaster.info.aol.com/imap/outlook02.html "hc24fan" <hc24fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A184A2EC-2FF2-4C99-89B8-96E6F49AD85C@microsoft.com... >I am using Outlook for the first time, I have AOL for Broadband as my ISP. > When I go into set up, I am totally lost...Help!! > > You all sound so knowledgable, so please help a beginner. > > Th...

Personal Folders in OWA

Will more Ram let me print large Publisher 2000 doc?
I have a 16 page newsletter with a lot of graphics (ads that pay for it) I got a message that it was too large to print. I removed 1 ad and it printed. Will adding more RAM fix the problem, or is there a physical limit to the size (in bytes) of a Publisher 2000 document? Thanks, Jay It's probably more to do with your printer. I *think* Windows, by default, sends the whole document at once to the printer, if the printer's not got enough memory, it'll kick up a fuss. try playing with the spooling settings under the advanced tab in your printer's properties. I'm p...

Default-First-Site-Name / Servers and DNS question
Hi, I check my Active Directory Sites and Service, and under the Sites/ Default-First-Site-Name/ Servers, we have 3 servers. 1 root DC IP 192.168.1.1, and 2 node DCc, IP 192.168.15.1 and 192.168.16.1 respectively. However, I check the DNS service on the root DC 192.168.1.1, under the zone Mycom.com, and found no A record for the server 192.168.15.1, after I demote another DC 192.168.2.2 to a member server recently. But we still have a subzone Mzone for 192.168.15.1. How do I fix this problem? Thanks for help. Jason Hello Jason, In AD sites and services you hav...

VBA and Excel help
I'm not a newbie at this but it has been so long I feel lost like one :) I need to construct a routine for the following: I have created a travel voucher form that has a 1300+ list of data of virtually every city in the country, many with multiple entries such as: WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA, 1 Apr through 31 Aug WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA, 1 Sep through 31 Mar Using data validation (list) as an input method, for each day traveled (from 1 day to 4 weeks, where each day can be a different location), the user inputs the travel location by clicking on the data validation list box drop arrow in the...

Re: help!!!
That should have been =IF(COUNTIF(A1:$A$1,A1)>1,"Y","") -- HTH Bob Phillips "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:... > In B1 > > =IF(COUNT(A1:$A$1,A1)>1,"I","") > > and copy down over all rows. > > It highlights 2nd, 3rd, etc occurrence of a value. > > -- > > HTH > > Bob Phillips > > "useratloser" <useratloser.sw28a@excelforum.com> wrote in message > news:useratloser.sw28a@excelforum.com... > > i'm new to excel and i have a c...

Help Script Error
Money Plus ver 17 on XP sp/2 Click on Help or press F1 and get the following error: A runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line 7 Error: Expected ';' in MNYCoreFiles/msmoney.exe Happens every time I click on anything in the Help window. The help items appears to get the topic, it just keeps having an error. How can it be fixed? Thanks Mike Hi Mike, MS-Money showes same problem when Language for non-Unicode in Regional and language options is set as other langugates not as english. I am not sure if your problem is caused by same reason. If you are using two byt...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

USB mouse driver not installing properly
USB mouse quit working; tried another (2) USB mice and it gets recognized by the port but the drivers don't get installed properly; here's the error message: Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error trying to install it. USB Browser Mouse An error occurred during the installation of the device. The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry. This may be because the INF was written for Windows95 or later. Contact your hardwar...

I lost the coding to prove microsoft office 2000 is mine! help
I have an old copy of microsoft office 2000. It got corrupted, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled it. Somehow between the first installation and the second, the magic coding I have to type in to prove it is mine hascome off the casing. What do I do now? I can't use programs until I type this in. Canadaone First of all the code on the case was not for Office but for your OS. Next do yourself a favor and go out and purchase Office. Office 2000 has no more support and no more anything and that includes downloads of SP's and updates. It is a dead Office version where y...

Please help #7
I have just downloaded the 90 day trial of money because I wanted to make sure i liked it before I spent the money on it, I had been using Quicken, which I didnt like. Now that I have downloaded money2005 free trial all of my info from quicken went into money which I didnt want to happen. How can I start fresh with money and enter new information. I want to get rid of all the info that was in quicken. Can someone please help me figure this thing out? Thank you In microsoft.public.money, Tina wrote: >I have just downloaded the 90 day trial of money because I wanted to make >sure...

Certificate of Authenticity
Hi All: I'm hoping someone can answer this because I'm getting the run around! How do you go about obtaining the Certificate of Authenticity or a duplicate if the one you had was lost or misplaced? Any help would be appreciated! If your disk was purchased from a store outlet, contact Microsoft. If your disk came with your computer as an oem, contact the computer manufacturer. If you want to get to your ProductKey and your computer is bootable to windows, you can search the registry for ProductKey or if you would like a neat little program that will reveal the ProductKey, Prod...

NOTHING Will Paste into Publisher 2007
NOTHING AT ALL is pasting into Publisher. Not text nor pictures. Doesn't matter where it's from. I've already triple checked that I'm selecting the commands and choosing them from Edit and whatnot. It is as it sounds. Nothing will paste into Publisher. I'm using Vista x64. Can you open the Office clipboard in the edit menu? The clipboard is a Vista function, you might as this on a Vista forum. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jake" <jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

SQL help with IV table
Hi, Below is a script and its results: select doctype,docnumbr,lnseqnbr,DTLSEQNM,rcptnmbr, rcptqty,rcptexct from iv30301 4,PRV00053,16384.00000,1,PRV00053,15.00000,487.65000 4,PRV00053,16384.00000,2,PRV00053,1.00000,32.56000 11,PRV00054,16384.00000,1,PRV00053,0.00000,28.05000 11,PRV00054,32768.00000,1,PRV00053,0.00000,1.74000 11,PRV00054,49152.00000,1,PRV00055,0.00000,-6.90000 4,PRV00055,16384.00000,1,PRV00055,10.00000,409.00000 What I am trying to do through a sql script is assign the appropriate Cost adjustment (i.e doctype >9) to the correct receipt line (i.e doctype <9) in POP ...

Help with INDIREC
I have this simple formula: =comida!B6 what i need is to have the content of a Cell that could change the sheet name, Example Cell a1 in sheet1 change from Comida to Comida2, this updating the sheet name link. Can tis be dolne? How about: =INDIRECT("'"&A1&"'!b6") MESTRELLA29 wrote: > > I have this simple formula: > =comida!B6 > > what i need is to have the content of a Cell that could change the sheet name, > > Example Cell a1 in sheet1 change from Comida to Comida2, this updating the > sheet name link. > > Can ti...

Help with listing files using Allen Browne's (modified) code
Hello All i am trying to make a list of the files in a specified directory that match a piece of search critieria. for example i have a type of file, *.pdf, that appears in a bunch of folders but i only want ones that have the word "compressor" in the name of the file. so i modified Allen's code like this: Option Compare Database Option Explicit 'list files to tables 'http://allenbrowne.com/ser-59alt.html Dim gCount As Long ' added by Crystal 'crystal modified parameter specification for strFileSpec by adding default value Public Function ...

Can CRM send Email without exchange?
Hi all, I asked this question the other day, but I re-read my post and it made no sense! Hence no replies I guess. My questions (put a bit more eloqantly) are: 1) Do you HAVE to use exchange to fire out an email? Can it be handled through CRM? Surely it's just pushing out SMTP traffic, but knowing MS this answer is going to be "no you must have exchange" 2) Can CRM be configured to use mailbox enabled user accounts that dont have the upn of the domain that the crm machine is in. As far as I can see, if you add the user into CRM by it's pre 2K name ie domain\username it wi...