Invoice Due Date #2

Hello,

I'm using Money Small Business 2006 and need some help.

How can I specify the due date on a invoice? It seems to automatically
use the date that the invoice is created on. All help appreciated.
Thank you.

0
shariftk (4)
4/21/2006 11:18:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

> How can I specify the due date on a invoice? It seems to automatically
> use the date that the invoice is created on.

Below the Line Item table there is a link "To add or edit billing and
shipping addresses, notes, or other information, go to the Invoice Details".
Click that link and you can specify the Payment Terms. I don't see where to
specify a cetain date but from what I've seen with invoices, they are
generally due a certain number of days from the invoice date (or due on
receipt).

Hopefully that helps.
0
Cara (22)
4/23/2006 3:19:01 PM
Yea I see that, I never knew how that worked. I put net10 and it puts
the due date 10 days from the invoice creation date. Is there anyway to
set the net number?

0
shariftk (4)
4/23/2006 9:26:23 PM
> Yea I see that, I never knew how that worked. I put net10 and it puts
> the due date 10 days from the invoice creation date. Is there anyway to
> set the net number?

I haven't seen a way to setup custom payment terms. I think they're just
giving you the standard/commonly used ones
0
Cara (22)
4/27/2006 11:21:02 PM
If anyone knows how to set custom dates, please let me know!

0
shariftk (4)

Closest top 2, closest bottom 2
Hi I am at a lost of where to even begin this....or it is even possible i have 2 columns of data. Column A is state Column B is money owed to that state So lets say A1 is florida and B1 is 29,000 I am trying for column C to tell me what values (and if possible the cooresponding state) are the 2 closest values above it and the 2 closest values below it in B1:B50. It can appear as a string of text like 27,000 CA 28944 (OR) 31000 (FL) 31200 (GA) Is there a way to do this?? You are busy! In Column C type the heading Rank this is what we you can use to lookup data. I created range names for...

double messages #2
Hello. When I receive a message from my peer to peer connection I get two copies of every message sent. How do I revert back to just one? Thanks ...

2 email accounts and 2 delivery locations
I have 2 email accounts that I use at home. One is from my ISP and the other is our exchange server at work that I can access over my VPN. Is there a way to change the "delivery new e-mail to the following location" so that I have one going to my personal folders (from my ISP) and one to my mailbox on my exchange server (at work)? If I change it for one, it changes it for the other also. Thanks, Tom Use profiles with a single exchange in each profile. One for Exchange delivered to the Exchange mailbox and one for Internet Mail, delivered to personal folders. Mixing profil...

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

how do i generate invoice from excel datafile?
how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? -- jm mailmerge in word "jm" wrote: > how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? > -- > jm ...

avery labels #2
I would like to create a label in Publisher and print on avery 5824 labels. How do I do this? ...

Automatically creating the correct number of dated columns
I wish to set up a cashflow spread sheet that has a basic data front sheet. This basic data would include a commencement date and a completion date for the cashflow. Typically these cashflows would be 36 - 60 months long, therefore requiring the requisit number of columns to be created and headed with the date reference; namely January 05, February 05, ect. etc. Can anyone help? try this Sub setmonths() Dim sd As Date Dim ed As Date sd = InputBox("Enter start date") ed = InputBox("Enter stop date") For i = 1 To DateDiff("m", sd, ed) + 1 Cells(1, i) = sd - 3...

HITB #2
I can see HITB in my set file but cannot seem to find it within my GP. There is supposed be an option under Tools but i can't see it. Also tried adding to my shortcut - can't find anything. Help please and thank you Andrea, If you can't see the HITB option is because you don't have the latest version of HITB compatible with your current Dynamics GP service pack. Download the latest version of HITB from: PartnerSource - https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/releases/mdgp10_hitb.htm?printpage=false#download CustomerSource - https://mbs.microsoft.com/custome...

how can i stop excell from formatting numbers into dates?
when i type 1-3, it auto formats and writes 1-Mar, as the date, but i want to leave it as 1-3 format the cell as text first (format|cells|number tab|Text) or start with an apostrophe: '1-3 shad wrote: > > when i type 1-3, it auto formats and writes 1-Mar, as the date, but i want to > leave it as 1-3 -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com use custom opion in format cells to provide the dash, eg # - # would translate input 14 to display of 1 - 4 and still allow calcs using the value which still is 14 -- dave22q ------------------------------------------------------------...

Date entry for current year
I would like to be able to enter a date MMDD without having to enter a year, with the year being presumed to be the current year. Anne If you have a table with a date/time-type field, and if you bind a form control to that field, you can enter: 1/11 and hit enter or tab. Access assumes that any such entry in a date/time field without a year showing must be in the current year. Good luck! Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product ...

Can i apply 2 mailbox manager policies to the same mailstore ?
I have been reading up alot on this issue, and the only information i have been able to find is that you cant run more then 1 exchange recipient policy against the same user. My issue - I want to have a seperate mailbox manager policy run against each of my 4 mailstores to do a cleanup of inbox and sent / draft items. this policy moves the mail items into the deleted items folder for each mailstore. On top of this policy i want to have a policy that will delete all mail items older then 60 or 90 days depending on the mailstore from the deleted items, and delete them permanently. How ca...

Unable to mount store #2
Hello, We are using Exchange 2003SP1. After initial installation we move the databases and logs to different locations in the System manager. After moving all stores are mounted and everythings seems fine. When we reboot the server some minutes after the DB and Log move, we get several errors and the public and private store won't mount. We get error c1041724. I already checked the newsgroups and tried serveral things. I am sure that: AV scan is disabled on db and log folders The correct permissions are set on the folders, system, admin have FC The server shuts down clean .... Whe...

Dates 02-25-08
I am trying to make a query that will take 2 dates from a form and find all the records between the 2 dates. I have used the suggested coding but am getting 0 results. I have pasted the code below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Derek Between [forms]![frmdaytrans]![txtfdate] And [forms]![frmdaytrans]![txttdate] Is the field with the dates a DateTime datatype or a text field? If DateTime then try -- Between CVDate([forms]![frmdaytrans]![txtfdate]) And CVDate([forms]![frmdaytrans]![txttdate]) -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Derek" wrote: >...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

DATE
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I live in Europe. As you know, the date are indicated like dd/mm/yyyy. But I see that by default in all office application the default is mm/dd/yyyy. I know for sure that on Windows PC you can set on ambient variable the default notation. How can I do it on Mac? On 10/21/09 9:04 AM, in article 59b7f0ff.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "ocakovec@officeformac.com" <ocakovec@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > I live in E...

How to change default date format of dd-mmm?
When I enter a date in m/dd format, e.g. "7/15",it is automatically converted to dd-mmm format ("15-Jul"). How can I change this so it stays in 7/15 format? Thanks. Ken Format the cell as m/dd from Format>Cells and click on Date and m/dd Andy. "Ken B." <kborthwick@movadogroup.com> wrote in message news:004c01c34add$96470350$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I enter a date in m/dd format, e.g. "7/15",it is > automatically converted to dd-mmm format ("15-Jul"). > How can I change this so it stays in 7/15 format? > Thanks. Ken...

open email #2
is there anyway i can automatically open an email sent to me from my family without having to search for them -- live long and prosper "Squibbly" <anti@spam.com> wrote in message news:q4SdnWDZA70G4fHeRVnyvw@pipex.net... > is there anyway i can automatically open an email sent to me from my > family without having to search for them > > -- > live long and prosper Not sure what you mean by "open", nor why you have to "search for them". If you leave all your emails in your inbox, you might be better creating some folders and filing...

Need help in making my invoices auto count
I need to find out how to make my invoices increase by 1 digit every time i copy/create a new invoice. I also would like to find out how i can make my totals (ie..for tax, and sales) get directed into a new spreadsheet displaying the date the invoice was created and giving a running total for the month and year. Is this possible or am i way out to lunch on this. Lostinexcel, Have you checked out MicroSoft's free templates? at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx You can search for "Invoices" there. Depending on whether you are using 2003, 2007...

Accounting Integration #2
Is there a package out there that integrates with some level of ease with RMS 1.3+. I have a retail sporting goods shop (for about 16 years) that does both retail and wholesale invoicing. I have been using RMS 1.3 for about 3 years and I need to get an accounting package up and running. Does anyone have any suggestions or are there companies that do this sort of integration for you? I am looking for something that will be easy to use since I am a one man opperation. THanks Jamie Hi Jamie, We can offer the integration solution for RMS. Please drop a email to me with details. Rega...

New to Exchange. #2
I would like to find out if I can install Exchange 5.5 or above on a Windows 2000 "Professional" operating system?? No. For Exchange 200 and above you will need to install Active Directory and for Exchange 5.5 you will need a domain NT or AD. Glen "Shaak1" <shaak11@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:RafZc.15356$x87.11108@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com... > I would like to find out if I can install Exchange 5.5 or above on a Windows > 2000 "Professional" operating system?? > > Only the Admin. On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 07:50:09 GMT, "Sha...

Date update
I just need to know how to add a date to my worksheet that updates it self daily to support the conditional formating I set. Just enter =today() in the cell. Hope that helps. "Willamina" wrote: > I just need to know how to add a date to my worksheet that updates it self > daily to support the conditional formating I set. ...

Functional payment applies to Multicurrency invoice
Hi All another question, how can we calculate realize gain/loss for foreign currency when we apply functional payment to multicurrency invoice? million thanx in advance... ...

Sales Process
By default, the due dates for all activites in a sales stage are based on the start of the sales stage (i.e. Activity 1 - due in 2 days, etc.). Is there a way to make a later activity's due date be dependent on an earlier activity within the same sales stage (i.e. Activity 2 will be due 2 days after Activity 1 completes). Right now, the only way I can think of doing it is to split the sales stage into two smaller stages. Thanks, Shane ...

Outlook & Word #2
I currently use Microsoft Outlook as my database, how do i save a word document in the relevant contacts file? Use Insert->File while in the contact notes section. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lloyd King asked: | I currently use Microsoft Outlook as my database, how do | i save a word document in the relevant contacts file? ...

OE 6 #2
I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE. My isp tech support came out yesterday and fixed one problem, but we didn't know I have this problem also. I do not have the option in instruction #3 following. I use XP and OE6 I also cannot do a cut and paste within a message, but I can in the subject line. Can anyone help me please? My isp (roadrunner) has gone as far as they can, they say it's now a microsoft problem. arghhhhhhhh Warning The Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail option is a security feature that has been included in Windows ...