Invoice Designer not saving custom designs

Is anyone else running into an issue of Invoice Designer not saving custom
designs?  It seems to save ok, but the new invoice is not available from
within Money Small Business 2005.

0
GS3 (1)
11/18/2004 7:33:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

See this: http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx#Business (second article in
that section)

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"GS3" <GS3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else running into an issue of Invoice Designer not saving custom
> designs?  It seems to save ok, but the new invoice is not available from
> within Money Small Business 2005.

0
glyn1 (1534)
11/18/2004 9:13:03 PM
Glyn Simpson, MVP wrote:
> See this: http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx#Business (second article
> in
> that section)
>

> "GS3" <GS3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Is anyone else running into an issue of Invoice Designer not saving
>> custom
>> designs?  It seems to save ok, but the new invoice is not available from
>> within Money Small Business 2005.

    I don't know about GS3, but your suggestion worked for me.

    This was my first tine to this NG and lucky you had just had the
question I had and the answer.

Thanks.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1  It's Irish Math

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

new custom attribute
how can i see the new custom attribute in the crm webservice i have vs.net 2003 and crm 3.0 thanks. Marv. Follow these instructions and you should be fine: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=HelpCustomizations -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup ---------------------------------------------------------- "Marv" <Marv@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7907B6F0-CE67-402B-81F7-9FEE58...

how do i generate invoice from excel datafile?
how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? -- jm mailmerge in word "jm" wrote: > how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? > -- > jm ...

Saving password on email account with XP Pro
I have entered 'save password yes' with setting up a pop3 email account using outlook 2000 and XP pro. It does not save the password. Any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >I have entered 'save password yes' with setting up a pop3 >email account using outlook 2000 and XP pro. It does not >save the password. Any help would be appreciated. >. >Refer to Knowledge Base Article 290684 For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW...

how do i save .pub document in html?
I upgraded from Pubs98 to Pubs 2003. In 98 when I would save as HTML, the folder was about 1-2 mb in size. When I save in html in 2003, my folder is 25-30 mb and has duplicate images in .png (?) format. Am I doing something wrong? No you are not. Significant changes took place in version 2002 and also 2003. Visit the web forum - microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign - to catch up and visit the FAQ page - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "LarryJon" <LarryJon@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

Need help in making my invoices auto count
I need to find out how to make my invoices increase by 1 digit every time i copy/create a new invoice. I also would like to find out how i can make my totals (ie..for tax, and sales) get directed into a new spreadsheet displaying the date the invoice was created and giving a running total for the month and year. Is this possible or am i way out to lunch on this. Lostinexcel, Have you checked out MicroSoft's free templates? at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx You can search for "Invoices" there. Depending on whether you are using 2003, 2007...

Reading custom-defined resource
Hello group, I have created a custom-defined resource for my application by adding the following to my .rc file: NAME_WIDTH TYPE_CUSTOM BEGIN 0x4321 END where NAME_WIDTH is the ID name of the resource and TYPE_CUSTOM is the type of the resource. Now, what I want is to read the value 0x4321 from my application. How can I do this? I know that for a string resource, I can call CString::LoadString(IDS_MYSTRING), for example, to get the string resource identified by IDS_MYSTRING. How can I do it for my custom-defined resource to get its value? A sample code or any other reference wi...

Functional payment applies to Multicurrency invoice
Hi All another question, how can we calculate realize gain/loss for foreign currency when we apply functional payment to multicurrency invoice? million thanx in advance... ...

Invoicing (Invoice Entry)
Looking for some guidance on a possible work around for Invoicing without SOP. Is there anyway possible to get either the Standard Cost or the Price List Unit Price to default in when entering Invoices Transactions>>Sales>>Invoice Entry Second question; having a similar issue with calculating taxes. Taxes should be based on whether or not the item is set to taxable or non taxable but as soon as you assign a tax schedule id to the Customer Card everything gets taxed even the items that are setup as non taxable items. I know that SOP would cure all of this but just wondering...

Option Buttons disappear from the frame when not in design mode
This is so simple and I am so frustrated. I have 3 option buttons inside a frame control. The group name on all have been changed to the frame name. The option buttons appear and work when in design mode, but when I close out of design mode they disappear. I am using the Active X controls and the frame control from MS froms 2.0. For appearance and coding purposes the Active X controls are better than the group box in form control. Any help would be greatly appreciated Have you set the buttons properties to be visible? Linda;707464 Wrote: > This is so simple and I...

how to create customized stock charts?
In addition to the candlestick charts with open-high-low-close, how do I add more data series to the chart by having moving averages, Stoichs, RSIndex, etc, onto the same chart, preferably near the bottom of the candlesticks? Check out this technique: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartPlus.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ namsilat wrote: > In addition to the candlestick charts with open-high-low-close, how do > I add more data series to the chart by having movi...

Adding Custom Account Categories
Can they be brought in through Integration Manager in GP 8.0? We have a new company to add that will have a large number of account categories. Thanks in advance! You cannot add to the account categories via Integration Manager. You would need to edit them through GP's interface or import them via Table Import or a third party product. The table is GL00102. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:148a01c4f9d4$0f5750a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can they be brought in through Integration Manager in GP > 8.0? We have a new company to add that will have a ...

Duplicate invoice numbers
I have a spreadsheet that has 5 worksheets in it, that are purchase ledgers. (One for each week of the month). I would like to know if there is some way to have an error message pop up if someone enters a duplicate invoice number on any one of the 5 worksheets. Thanks Pete Sorry! While I was waiting to see if my message posted, I looked at some of the other questions to see if I could help someone else (not likely, but worth a try) I did find a previous question that was almost the same that was answered. I tried it and it works on one worksheet. Can I get it to work on all 5 at th...

custom forms
I modified saved and am using a custom form for new business prospects/contacts. I would like to apply the new form to existing contacts. how do i do that? Either one of these tools will do what you need DocMessageClass http://www.publicshareware.com/public-share-outlook-utilities.php ContactGenie Toolkit - Message Class functions (no purchase required for the MsgClass functions) http://www.contactgenie.com/toolkit_4_outlook.htm Karl -- ____________________________________________________________ Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Ex...

FRx 6.7 runtime error. Cannot select company in Report Designer
After migration, I installed FRx 6.7 (October / 2004) version on client's computer too. However; when I select the Company name at Report Designer, I got the following error message, if I need to do some upgrade for FRx in order to use GP8 database? error message. Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\FRx Software\FRx 6.7\FRx32.exe abnormal program termination What should I do? Have you installed Service Pack for FRx 6.7? -- Hari "Kane" wrote: > After migration, I installed FRx 6.7 (October / 2004) version on client's > computer too. However; when I se...

When Saving I get a data value to large message?
When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is too large. I have no idea what that means. Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated. >>When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is too large. You say you are saving. Did you modify the table structure? Does it already contain data? If so, then you may be changing field size - memo to text or text 255 to text 25. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "imcrzryru" wrote: > When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data valu...

Customer Deposits on Sales Order Not Going to Correct Site
GP 8.0, SQL We have one company, two sites. Deposits for each site should go to the specific GL customer deposit account for that site. However, it appears that it is only possible to have one GL customer deposit account and orders from both sites post deposits to that account. We would like the site to determine which GL account the deposit is posted to (the same way it works for cash and sales accounts). However, the only input for customer deposits that I have found is under Posting Accounts and in which case there is only one account. There is not a customer deposit account under...

Invoices From Speadsheet #3
What I want to do is so basic, not sure if I can just do it with Excel I just want to be able to create an invioice and pull the products fro my excel spreadshee -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 ...

I want to design both side of a post card using publisher 03
I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? Insert Page -- Don Vancouver, USA "bettboop" <bettboop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68D78C55-BB03-44EC-97AF-D8FBA74FB95C@microsoft.com... >I have go side one completed. How do I do the other side??? ...

saved passwords not working
I have 4 email accounts in outlook 2002. Everytime Outlook is started, it prompts me for my passwords on each account, even though they are saved. It only does this when it is started for the first time and it saves the passwords for the rest of the session. But, the next time Outlook is restarted, it prompts me for the passwords again. I have SP2 installed and have searched the support KB for this problem. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Carley@CarleyCapers.com ...

Automatic Invoicing
Is there a way with MS Money 2004 SBE, to have invoices renew themselves every 30 days, or have the bills/deposits list use the account recevables account so that transactions in the bills/deposits list can count as accounts recevied. The reason is I still want to use the customer balance feature that I get with AR, but I want to have the ability that someone is on a monthly payment plan, I can track their payments and so forth without having to make an invoice every month ...

Quicken Invoices to MS Money Invoices
I am attempting to bring all may data over from Quicken Small Business 2003 to Money Small Business 2005. The accounts convert fine except for the business accounts. My invoices, projects and estimates come over as a standard account. In the process, all the form data is lost. The numbers are there but none of the invoice data. How or can I bring this business data over from Quicken? I want to convert over but am not willing to re-enter two years worth of invoice and payment data. Thanks, In article <MPG.1ca6347da05dbaa98968e@news.west.cox.net>, nothere@nowhere.net says... > ...

saving toolbar
i have created a toolbar menu in excel, saved the excel file. however when i close and reopen excel it reverts back to the previous menu toolbar. i have a auto_open code, but that doesnt do anything to the toolbar. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance Please post the code... "choice" wrote: > i have created a toolbar menu in excel, saved the excel file. > however when i close and reopen excel it reverts back to the previous menu > toolbar. > i have a auto_open code, but that doesnt do anything to the toolbar. > any help would be appreciated. > &g...

Duplicate invoice numbers and invoice dates
Accounts Payable should alert for duplicate invoice numbers within the same vendor only if the invoice date is the same. Or, at least allow us to select that as an option in set up. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolu...