Investment property loans #2

Union Home Loan is a private hard money, equity-based lender in CA .
We take any lending situation no matter how complicated and find a way
to make the loan. Union Home Loan lenders provide best Hard money
loans for commercial industrial homes land property Investment bad
credit okay Easy qualify on equity in California.

http://www.unionhomeloan.com/
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

How do I remove an investment from the investment list
MS Money Deluxe 2007 on Windows XP. I can add and update investments, but can't figure out how to remove them. Any ideas? Also, I closed a previous 401k account after rolling over the cash to a rollover IRA account. But Money still thinks the mutual fund positions in that 401k account are there. Well, those funds do NOT show in "portfolio manager", but they are still there as far as Money is concerned. Sometimes I would get an alert saying that I have not updated the prices for those funds for a long time. What's happening here? If those positions somehow have ...

forwards #2
How do I use addresses from my list when I foward messages? In the "To" box I can not seem to get the addresses from the list unless I type each and every address. Help You can't click on the To, CC or BCC fields to get an address book dialog? Does anything happen when you click on them? <shirani.dhawan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1123635729.414890.131180@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > How do I use addresses from my list when I foward messages? In the "To" > box I can not seem to get the addresses from the list unless I type > each and every ...

OMA not working #2
I am having a problem getting my OMA to work. I have a C600 which has had the ROM update installed. I have just a single Exchange 2003 SP2 server so not complicated. I can browse on my phone to use OWA no problem, but when i try to active sync, it just says synchronising folders and nothing else. I can see no activity in the IIS logs. I have followed article Microsoft Kb 817379 creating another Exchange VD, but my Mobile Access does still not work. This issue has been bugging me for quite a while now. Any help would be appreciated Simon Turn verbose logging on in the activesync sett...

Limiting ability to send to Distribution Lists #2
I am running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Enterprise edition. I need to limit the ability of people to send to the distribution lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. jason.sevier@sxc.com (Jason S) wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Enterprise edition. I >need to limit the ability of people to send to the distribution lists. > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > >Thank you in advance. List the users or groups of users who can or cannot send to the group in the properties of the DG. See Exchange General > Message Rest...

Where does Excel get the default properties without startup file?
I do not hav ea startup file in my XLStart folder. When I ask for a new worksheet, the new file has properties that I need to change everytime. Where does Excel obtain these properties so I can reset them? New worksheet or new workbook??? In either case, if you don't have Book.xlt or sheet.xlt in your XLStart folder, I think that the defaults are buried deep into excel--not changeable by the user (well, at least not by me!). But that's what having a book.xlt template (and a sheet.xlt template) in your XLStart does for you--it allows you to change those defaults. (Actually, some...

MONTHLY vs. daily compounded interest in a Loan...
It seems Money (2004) defaults to compounding mortgage loan interests daily. My bank compounds once monthly. As such, our balances are always off by a few dollars. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Aaron Segal wrote: >It seems Money (2004) defaults to compounding mortgage loan >interests daily. My bank compounds once monthly. > >As such, our balances are always off by a few dollars. > >Any suggestions? When you enter a loan, it is better to enter the payment data and let Money computer the rate. I'm not sure I understand how that will help. My situation ...

Question on Investing performance calculation
How does Money calculate the Investing performance percentage that shows up in Investing/Investment Tools in Money 2006? While the percentages for Dow Jones and S&P match the newspaper so I assume they are calculated as current price - beginning of year price divided by beginning of year price, that same calculation does not appear to be true for my own investments. I could even verify this a few days into the year, before any pruchases/expenses etc. showed up which could mask the numbers for me. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

Unable to set text property of the Charttitle class
I have the following code in my Load event. I developed it from some code I found in grphsm97.mdb on the Microsoft download site. See bottom of this posting for that code. Unfortunately, when the assignment line executes, I get this error. I'm running Access 2003, and converted the Access 97 database. "Unable to set text property of the ChartTitle class" Is there any way I can change the chart title dynamcially. My code in the load event. Me!Graph23.SetFocus Me!Graph23.Charttitle.Text = "new chart title" The code I found in grphsm97.mdb. '---...

Smartheap library error #2
Hi All, I am using GP10 with SP1. I am facing problem in smart list, when i try to pull the account transaction data in it. Scenario is like this Go to Smart list Financial >> Accounts Transactions >> * Go to search Restrict to some accounts (in our case 7 AR accounts). Set maximum records 999999999999 After displaying some records (In our case it displayed about 40,000 records) on the window it gives the below error. Smartheap Library 'Smartheap error handler recursively re-entered' When we try to close this error window, I get just in time window were my total GP...

Loan amortization #2
I am setting up Microsoft Money 2006, and I would like to have my mortgage listed as one of my accounts, so I can automatically see how much principle is still owed. I also would like to have my mortgage set up as an automatic bill each month. However, when I have the automatic payment set up, it simply deducts that entire payment (PITI) from the principal amount owed, even though I have a fixed loan and my principle payment changes each month. I would like to set it up somehow so that when I automatically pay the mortgage, the amount of the loan remaining changes to the correct amou...

Document Library
We have a document library but the trouble is that many documents (MS Word) start life outside of the library. These documents have a document property called "DocRef" (in Custom tab) which is referred to as a display field in the document's footer. When the document is uploaded into the library it allowing the pre-population of the server property of the same name. Good so far! Problem: From thereon any change to the "DocRef" field via the library doesn't manifest itself in a change to the document's footer because the footer is referring to a docume...

recurring batches #2
I have the sales order module. How can I do recurring orders/batches for my sales orders. There are a set of orders for a set of customers that we invoice on a recurring basis. There are two steps you need to take: 1.) Set up an order ID that allows repeating documents. 2.) Create a recurring batch for your recurring orders. "Stacey" wrote: > I have the sales order module. How can I do recurring orders/batches for my > sales orders. > > There are a set of orders for a set of customers that we invoice on a > recurring basis. How do I create a recurring bat...

Saving a Chart #2
Suppose I have a chart with, for example, data in it as follows (source data): A1:A20 Every so often, I REWRITE over that same range new data...and create a new chart!! HOW CAN I SAVE MY PRE-EXISTING CHART, i.e. WITH THE OLD DATA?? Thanks, flkulchar flk here "F. Lawrence Kulchar" <FLawrenceKulchar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F3AE95F-6B07-4905-ADA2-0EAAC0344976@microsoft.com... > Suppose I have a chart with, for example, data in it as follows (source > data): > > A1:A20 > > Every so often, I REWRITE over that same range new data......

Calculation of investment Value
One the new accounts I have set up, the value on the account summary page does not reflect the market value. I have no idea what value it is reflecting - at first I thought it might be the original cost, but the numbers are a little off. The first account I set up is accurate, but every one since maintains the same value regardless of the current price. I am updating the price and the portfolio details shows the market value. anyone got any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, dAN C wrote: >One the new accounts I have set up, the value on the >account summary page does not reflect...

Adjust horizontal axis to match data #2
I'm trying to create a chart in Excel with uneven steps between horizontal data points. for instance: 0,5 0,9 1 Excel displays the chart as if the steps were even (for instance, 1,2,3). Is there a way to force excel to recognize the actual value of the data points? Currently it seems as if they are handled as text, not numbers. I have confirmed that the axis type is set to match the data, and the data is set to number. Thank you. Try using scatter plot instead of line chart as your chart type. customize your scatter plot so it has the trendlines or colors you need. Scatter is yo...

2 domains on one server.
Some of my users have 2 different email accounts. One is on my exchange server and the 2nd is an outside hosted pop account. I want to host that domain here and save some money, however I realize you can't have 2 exchange accounts open in Outlook at the same time. So therefore, can I leave their current exchange account as is, and then make the new domain a pop account on my server? Will this work? I'm using Exchange 2003. Is there some reason that all messages couldn't be delivered to their primary mailboxes? You can certainly host multiple domains, and users can have ...

Unable to set the formula property of the series class
Hi Guys, I am struggling with one problem. I am trying to change formulae o series in a chart using VBA code given below. But I am getting 'Runtime Error 1004, Unable to set the formula property of the serie class' Code ------------------- ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Formula = _ Replace(ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Formula, "Sheet1", "test") ------------------- Can anybody Please suggest some solution? Thanks, MH -- Malha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Malhar's Profile: http://www....

Why Should I upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0?
Will I be able to upgrade from 1.2 to 3.X later when there is more features that work. I purchased this software because my vender told me it was easy to use. 1. Web Integration doesn’t work with out thousands of dollar add-ons ? 2. Matrix’s items don’t show on touch screen display so only really smart people can find them in the look up. 3. P/O take too much time is this fixed in 2.0? 4. Store operations need to have a year to year comparison. 5 .Why doesn’t RMS integrate with any Microsoft Accounting software like MS Money? 6. Why cant you have auto batch settlement for credit ...

get view from doc/another view #2
How do I get a view from a document? or get a view from another view which is sharing the same document? I am working on a MDI application, and I have two views sharing the same document. I want to be able to click on a button of one view and get some information about the other view, but I don't know how to get the pointer to that. Thanks, Apple I'm running into a strange problem with my MFC based UI application. I'm using MS DevStudio.net 2003 on Win-XP. Occasionally my app just hangs & there is no know way of reproducing the problem. I used WinDBG to find out the line o...

transfer an investment
Anyone know how to transfer a SINGLE investment from one account to another in Money 2002? When I try to do this it wants to transfer all investments from one account to another. I only want to transfer 1 investment. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >Anyone know how to transfer a SINGLE investment from one >account to another in Money 2002? When I try to do this >it wants to transfer all investments from one account to >another. I only want to transfer 1 investment. In the investment transactions of the source account enter a Transfer Out transaction. ...

Color #2
How do I change the color of my calendar layout? Now it is drab gray and white. -- Ernie Change your Windows colors. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Ernie" <enivens1@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message news:_NfId.45695$fE4.5504413@twister.southeast.rr.com... | How do I change the color of my calendar layout? Now it is drab gray and | white. | | -- | Ernie | | tools, options, calend...

Help string for properties in OCX control
Hello: It's not really a problem and I can live without it, but still it'd be nice to have it done. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I'm making an OCX control that will be imported into VB project. It has several properties and methods. I noticed that when I insert it into VB project in the MSVC++ IDE environment my properties do not show help strings underneath property names like it does for default properties. It is not a big deal, but still it will be helpful to implement it for the end user. Any suggestions gurus? Here's a...

Personal Files #2
I moved a personal folder from a machine to a network so the machine could be reloaded. After reloading the software I copied the file back but when I open it in Outlook it looks like a new folder with just deleted items. The file still shows about 750mb in size but it's content will not display. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks ...

Stock sale to Money Market in same investment account?
Using Money 2005 Deluxe If I record a sale of a stock or fund, and the funds go directly to a money market account held at that same firm, there does not seem to be a way to make that occur. I have stock in a company, which is held in a IRA account. If I sell the stock (which I did) money only lets me put it into very select accounts.. mainly cash accounts. This is a non-taxable event. Why doesnt the whole list off investment accounts show in the pull down selector. Very frustrating. Randy, When you buy (sell a stock) the cash coms from (or goes to) a cash account. An investmen...

outlook folder properties
I wanted to get a bit of input about my client's outlook foldess. When i right click and select properties only three tabs show up. He is missing the pernissions tab and a few others. He and I are both running Win xp and outlook 2002. My folders show all the options but his dows not. Any help would be greatly appreacited. ...