Invest 6$ 1 time get HIGHEST output!!!

Discovers the "Secret of making huge money" in just few weeks....
         You shall be amazed that how easy 1 can make money on internet just for doing 1 time work..[I GUREENTED U CAN TOO MAKE BIG$$ WITH THIS PROGRAM]........

                    http://mysiteinc.com/gohar/index.html

0
ght_20004 (4)
1/31/2004 9:42:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

2 addresses showing under 1 account.
On a stand-alone Exchange 2003 server, with very basic install and config: I have 2 domains (abc.com and xyz.com). I have Exchange configured to handle both domains. So, e-mail sent to steve@abc.com and steve@xyz.com gets routed to the same Steve mailbox. However, when the messages hit Outlook, all the e-mail received looks like it was sent TO: steve@abc.com - - even if it was originally sent TO: steve@xyz.com. Some users like to sort mail in Outlook by account (which account the e-mail was sent to). But because Outlook is showing ALL the e-mail as coming to steve@abc.com, they cannot do tha...

format cells #6
I have solved this so it is just my curiosity at play here. Using someone else's sheet, I entered a formula (=D235/80) into a cell expecting a numeric result not realizing that the cell was formatted as Text (so I got to see the formula as text). So I changed the cell format to Number with 4 places. To my surprise, the cell still displayed the formula. I looked for a leading ' or space but there was none. Retyping the formula produced the result I expected in the first place. What is going on? TIA Len ______________________________________________________ Changing the forma...

Problems with MSDN Browser (VC++ 6.0)
Hello, using VC++ 6.0 and the MSDN Browser that ships with it I have the problem that the browser does not resolve all links properly. For example I cannot open any example from the MSDN CD. Since the browser is actually HH.EXE I guess that this behaviour has something to do with the IE security settings. Lowering the IE security settings is not an option, however I really would like to use the help in the way it was designed. Is there any known solution for this problem? BTW. there is a difference in behaviour if I call the help from the Windows Start Menu or from within Visual Studio. Any ...

Visio vml output problem
Hi I have succesfully used visio to create a wonderful great looking interactive presentation. I have saved my visio project as html and I have changed the publish settings to output the document with a pan and zoom frame to the left of the screen. My Hyperlinks do not work. If I change my output from vml to a different format and do not include pan and zoom the page references are all good and the hyperlinks work. I want the pan and zoom though so need to solve this. Another thing in the working version, (No pan and zoom though), in my tooltip popups over the hyperlinks I get the ...

=?iso-8859-1?q?Delibery_problems_between_cluster_virtual_server_SMTP=B4s?=
Hello all=A1=A1=A1=A1 Exchange 2000 I have a problem with delibery of some messages between my Exchange virtuals servers in a exchange backend cluster. Some messages placed in SMTP remote delivery queue (backend EVS1) cant be delayed to the other SMTP queue (backend EVS2) If u look the properties of remote delivery queue in (EVS1) you can obtain the message "The connection was dropped by the remote host" and the messages never can be processed. We have one backend cluster active active with 2 Virtual Exsrv (EVS1) (EVS2) only 2 DB. 1 in (EVS1) and the 2nd in (EVS2) I=B4m really l...

Time stamp off by one hour
For some reason the time stamp on incoming messages are behind an hour. I checked the clocks on my Exchange (5.5) machine, local desktop, and they are all correct. This is presumably something to do with daylight savings time but I don't know where else to check. Please help. Alan Control Panel\Date&Time\Time Zone tab. A Kincer wrote: > For some reason the time stamp on incoming messages are behind an hour. I > checked the clocks on my Exchange (5.5) machine, local desktop, and they are > all correct. This is presumably something to do with daylight savings time > but...

How do I get 4 postcards per page on 8.5 x 11?
I cannot figure out how to get 4 "standard" size postcards per 8.5 x 11 sheet. I have even set page setup to landscape and it still only wants to put 2 postcards per sheet. JoJo wrote: > I cannot figure out how to get 4 "standard" size postcards per 8.5 x > 11 sheet. I have even set page setup to landscape and it still only > wants to put 2 postcards per sheet. ================================= In Pub 2007 the following steps work for me. Default paper size...8.5x11. Go to...Change Template / choose a postcard. Edit the postcard...etc. Go to...File / Prin...

Get Size of Monitor
I want to maximaize a dialog to maximal size. For that I want to know the size of the monitor. I searched for these values and found GetMonitorDisplayAreaSize The website (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms775210.aspx) however says, that Windows Vista is required. Is this serious ? If so how can I do this on non Vista systems ? Matthias >I want to maximaize a dialog to maximal size. For that I want to know >the size of the monitor. Matthias, Use GetSystemMetrics SM_CXFULLSCREEN & SM_CYFULLSCREEN. Alternatively, why not just maximize the dialog ShowWindow( SW_MAXIM...

Too many recipients #6
I frequently sent out emails to a few small groups that I have stored as Distribution Lists. Most of the time, I get an error message that says: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Walk for Hospice Sent: 9/20/2004 3:54 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Angela Colville' on 9/20/2004 3:54 PM 452 4.5.3 Too many recipients I can't believe that Outlook can't handle the number of recipients - it's probably 50 at most. Is there a solution to this? Thanks! Pauline It isn't Outlook that can't hand...

Elapsed time tracking for cases
Hello, I am trying to convince MSCRM to calculate an elapsed time value from the create date/time of a case through to either the current date/time (for non-closed cases) or the resolved date/time (for closed cases). Complicating this is the need to be able to stop the timer incrementing when the case is put on hold, and outside of our support hours (9am-5pm). For example, if a case is created at 4:50pm and resolved at 09:10 am the next day only 20 mins will show on the elapsed time counter. We need this for SLA tracking and calculation, and the elapsed time value needs to be display...

How do I remove an investment from the investment list
MS Money Deluxe 2007 on Windows XP. I can add and update investments, but can't figure out how to remove them. Any ideas? Also, I closed a previous 401k account after rolling over the cash to a rollover IRA account. But Money still thinks the mutual fund positions in that 401k account are there. Well, those funds do NOT show in "portfolio manager", but they are still there as far as Money is concerned. Sometimes I would get an alert saying that I have not updated the prices for those funds for a long time. What's happening here? If those positions somehow have ...

How to get Formula not value from Worksheet
Using XL 2003 & 97 The following code works but it enters on sheet1 the value when I really want the link to the cell on sheet2 Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, 10).End(xlUp)(3, 1).FormulaR1C1 = _ Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(Rows.Count, 10).End(xlUp)(1, 1) I thought the .FormulaR1C1 would have done that. In short, the code reaches to Sheet2 properly finds and gets $99,999.99 But I want something like ='Sheet2!'A20 then on sheet1 displays $99,999.99 via formula. TIA Dennis Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, 10).End(xlUp)(3, 1).FormulaR1C1 = _...

Custom application development/integration with MSCRM 1.2
Howdy, Integration of application with MS CRM needs us to find answers for the following questions: 1) Can we Insert and access our custom tables in the MSCRM DB? 2) Can we make our custom entity objects? 3) Are there any API calls available to access the custom tables in MSCRM DB? The answers to questions 1 and 3 is "Yes" with regard to SalesLogix, but as far as my knowledge of MSCRM is concerned, I could not find anything in the SDK taht would allow any of the above. But I am a complete newbie to MSCRM, and any input to the balove will be highly appreciated. Regards, Vik alter...

HTTP Error 403.6
We have been using an exchange server for a years. We have had the OWA option running for over a year. The Problem: The problem started last week. We started getting errors when we tried to access our exchange server via web page. The error is : HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbindden: IP address of the client has been rejected. Internet Information Services (IIS). We cant access the web email from either outside or inside the network. I went throught every option I could find and I did NOT find our IP's in an exception list. Any Ideals? Scott Burke In news:6D06CD75-1B92-495B-A4B0-3B3975A...

Needing tech help, even paying for it, but not getting it
Yesterday, as I have on many occasions, I returned home after a two day trip and booted my computer to download my email and catch up on some work. As it has in the past, my Outlook program (Office Edition 2003)had difficulty downloading about 139 messages. I even tried turning off my Panda anti-virus to see if this would help. The email simply downloaded over and over again so that I would wind up with 15 or 20 copies of several messages while others were blocked -- with or without the anti-virus program on. I called Microsoft and paid $35 for tech help (Case SRX040428604010) but a ...

Getting total sales by customer
Hi, I need to find the total sales for a customer, I have tried the Group by function but it just groups the company name in ascending order. My fields are: Client_Name, Rep, InvoicePeriod, InvoiceYear, Total I will also need to group by Invoice Period in relevant year. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance. Charlotte You can't group by customer since you don't list a customer field. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47F4A6AC-2594-4A59-BB4E-1090A20B424C@microsoft....

Autoformat List 1 header.
When I use List 1 in Autoformat, it sometimes treats the first two rows of data (rows 2 and 3) as header. Only the first row is header. It doesn't always do this but sometimes and usually clearing autoformat and re-autoformatting fixes it but it isn't fixing it today! Thanks for any help. My Excel 2002 and 2003 List1 always shades the top two rows. Instead of using the Autoformat you should try Conditional Formatting to shade alternate rows. That way, inserting or deleting rows will not affect the alternate shading. See Chip Pearson's "banding with CF" http://...

How do I change 6 digit field, cols 1 thru 6 to one (1) blank?
How do I change a 6 digit field in columns 1 thru 6 to one (1) blank or null? It's an 80 character record with random 6 digit numbers in the first 6 positions that I need to delete and file is too big to do by hand. Any Ideas? thanks, Bentley Assuming that each record is a separate paragraph, a macro containing the following code will do it: Dim i As Long Dim frange As Range With ActiveDocument For i = 1 To .Paragraphs.Count Set frange = .Paragraphs(i).Range frange.End = frange.Start + 6 frange.Delete Next i End With Or usin...

Sales Report: current v previous for time period
Does anyone have a way to run sales comparison for a specified time period ie Dec06 vs Dec05 Hi DAS, If you know how to customized the .QRP files then you can easily do this. I am just giving you an idea: 1. Open the Daily Sales by Sales Rep.QRP 2. In the ProcedureCall make it "" 3. In the TabelQueried type your query criteria how you wanted to do this ( you need to write the group by query to get the resultet. I have tried the same way on one of the detail report in RMS You must be good in query writing. It will work. "DAS" wrote: > Does anyone have a way to r...

How to get font in PP to work in Publisher?
Created a doc in PP, when I opened it in Publisher, Publisher did not have the same font. How do I get the one I used in the original PP document available also to Publisher? PS the font was just a standard MS font, "Herald", standard to PP as far as I know. Herald is not a Microsoft font. If it is installed Publisher should find it. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx Try here http://www.dafont.com/en/search.php?q=herald -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mintcenter" <Mintce...

Working time and days
I would like to be able to caculate working time when the cell format is 4/1/2005 6:40:26 AM (not seperated into date and time) Cell A1 dd/mm/yyyy h:mm:ss (First Day) Cell A2 dd/mm/yyyy h:mm:ss (Last day) Working hours would be 8:00 to 17:00 Public holidays need to be taken out too The result should be working days hours and minutes or just hours and minutes, so that Saturday, Sunday, public holidays & between the hours of 17:00 to 8:00 to the next working day would not count. I've tried using: =((NETWORKDAYS(A1,C1)-2)*9)/24+TIME(17,00,0)-B1+D1-TIME(8,00,0) But I think this ...

550 5.1.1 user unknown
We have a client that gets the error below intermittently. I have worked with this client's IT staff over the phone to help resolve the issue. The thing is is that they can send e-mails to us half the time and the other times they get the message below. This happens to all users within our organization with this client. They client's IT staff seems pretty comfortable that it is not their end but this is the only client we have problems with. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? If so, any advice would be appreciated. thanks! Sent <<&...

More than 6 conditional Formats....VBA Coding Advise please
If I have a range of cells A1:M20 Column K has a validation list with 6 Options....Yes, No, W, X, Y, Z The conditional formatting is limited to 3 conditions. Can anyone provide code that would permit the colour of the cells in each row in the range A1 to M20 when the appropriate option is selected from the relevant cell in column K. I.E. I want Row range A1:M1 cells to change to say Yellow when "Yes" selected from the list in K1 ......or say red if "No" ( and other colours for W,X Y,Z) An example of the coding would be appreciated , if it's possible? Thanks ...

Question on Investing performance calculation
How does Money calculate the Investing performance percentage that shows up in Investing/Investment Tools in Money 2006? While the percentages for Dow Jones and S&P match the newspaper so I assume they are calculated as current price - beginning of year price divided by beginning of year price, that same calculation does not appear to be true for my own investments. I could even verify this a few days into the year, before any pruchases/expenses etc. showed up which could mask the numbers for me. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

AOL address book to Outlook Express 6 Question
Is there any way to export from AOL into OE 6 or import from AOL into OE 6 my AOL 9.5 address book?? I use OE6 to get my AOL mail so I can read it without having to be online continuous. TIA cf. http://www.broadband-to-go.com/help/aol-address-book.htm cf. http://www.ehow.com/how_5055126_convert-address-book-outlook-express.html kraut wrote: > Is there any way to export from AOL into OE 6 or import from AOL into > OE 6 my AOL 9.5 address book?? > > I use OE6 to get my AOL mail so I can read it without having to be > online continuous. > &...