Invest 3325/-. & get 2,04,750/- in 12 periods without working. or 32,00,000/- with some working

Hi

I made my choice when faced this opportunity to lock my position.
The compnay is going on mass way to sell Bajaj Allianz New unit gain
policy .

How you and me can benefit by taking policy earlier.
We can enter into pool to earn 2,04,750/- without working.

IF we introduce 8 members we can earn 32,00,000/- (not necessary 8
members has to work)

This is called grwoth plan.. & many companies are successfully running
this concpet.

see the testimonals for proof.

Investment is 3325/-  & we get policy when 12,000/- gets deposited in
your account.
9000./- gets deduced from your earning.

Amazing
Join Now...
call to know best way to book positions.
Mukesh
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Get Size of Monitor
I want to maximaize a dialog to maximal size. For that I want to know the size of the monitor. I searched for these values and found GetMonitorDisplayAreaSize The website (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms775210.aspx) however says, that Windows Vista is required. Is this serious ? If so how can I do this on non Vista systems ? Matthias >I want to maximaize a dialog to maximal size. For that I want to know >the size of the monitor. Matthias, Use GetSystemMetrics SM_CXFULLSCREEN & SM_CYFULLSCREEN. Alternatively, why not just maximize the dialog ShowWindow( SW_MAXIM...

What formula can excel xp calculate hours worked ie 2145 to 0600.
What I am trying to acheive is that if I work from 2100 hours to 0600 hours, it automatically works out how many hours I have done, the current problem I have is that it does not recognise the fact it's moved on to a new day and therefore comes back with a negative result!!! Please help its drivng me mad!!! Hi use =B1-A1+(B1<A1) where A1: starting time B1: ending time -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mad Cow wrote: > What I am trying to acheive is that if I work from 2100 hours to 0600 > hours, it automatically works out how many hours I have done, the > cur...

How do I get 4 postcards per page on 8.5 x 11?
I cannot figure out how to get 4 "standard" size postcards per 8.5 x 11 sheet. I have even set page setup to landscape and it still only wants to put 2 postcards per sheet. JoJo wrote: > I cannot figure out how to get 4 "standard" size postcards per 8.5 x > 11 sheet. I have even set page setup to landscape and it still only > wants to put 2 postcards per sheet. ================================= In Pub 2007 the following steps work for me. Default paper size...8.5x11. Go to...Change Template / choose a postcard. Edit the postcard...etc. Go to...File / Prin...

Problem with Amortization Table using beginning of period
I am trying to create a amortization table in which payments start at the beginning of the period. The problem is that principal doesn't zero out at the end of the term. In fact, it overpays by a small amount. Yet, when I calculate the same table on a financial calculator which shows an amortization table, it zeroes out. I'm guessing, but the problem seems to be with the future value. When I make the future value "0", it zeroes out. My calculation includes a balloon payout at the end of the term. Any thoughts? Under the Interest column per period, my formula looks like...

How do I remove an investment from the investment list
MS Money Deluxe 2007 on Windows XP. I can add and update investments, but can't figure out how to remove them. Any ideas? Also, I closed a previous 401k account after rolling over the cash to a rollover IRA account. But Money still thinks the mutual fund positions in that 401k account are there. Well, those funds do NOT show in "portfolio manager", but they are still there as far as Money is concerned. Sometimes I would get an alert saying that I have not updated the prices for those funds for a long time. What's happening here? If those positions somehow have ...

Question on Investing performance calculation
How does Money calculate the Investing performance percentage that shows up in Investing/Investment Tools in Money 2006? While the percentages for Dow Jones and S&P match the newspaper so I assume they are calculated as current price - beginning of year price divided by beginning of year price, that same calculation does not appear to be true for my own investments. I could even verify this a few days into the year, before any pruchases/expenses etc. showed up which could mask the numbers for me. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

Calculation of investment Value
One the new accounts I have set up, the value on the account summary page does not reflect the market value. I have no idea what value it is reflecting - at first I thought it might be the original cost, but the numbers are a little off. The first account I set up is accurate, but every one since maintains the same value regardless of the current price. I am updating the price and the portfolio details shows the market value. anyone got any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, dAN C wrote: >One the new accounts I have set up, the value on the >account summary page does not reflect...

How do I get rid of too many active cells in Excel
When I click on a second cell location, the box appeared in the first cell location remained in the work sheet. I fixed the problem by closing the file and reopen it but what causes it? See answer to your next posting of this question. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Josey" <Josey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D63ABFA-A3DB-4CF4-AD13-21D1D5690B8F@microsoft.com... > When I click on a second cell location, the box appeared in the first cell > location remained in the work sheet. I fixed the problem by closing the file > and reopen it but what causes it...

get view from doc/another view #2
How do I get a view from a document? or get a view from another view which is sharing the same document? I am working on a MDI application, and I have two views sharing the same document. I want to be able to click on a button of one view and get some information about the other view, but I don't know how to get the pointer to that. Thanks, Apple I'm running into a strange problem with my MFC based UI application. I'm using MS DevStudio.net 2003 on Win-XP. Occasionally my app just hangs & there is no know way of reproducing the problem. I used WinDBG to find out the line o...

How do I get a watermark to show up in Publisher?
I have done everything. Ctl +T and ctl+M but nothing is working! I have formatted my picture to be a watermark and the text box above it is transparent, but all I get in print preview and print are two black lines around the picture's border. I also tried it in Word but it won't show up on print preview or print out. I went through all the troubleshooting steps and still no results. What should I do now? From Publisher's help Right-click the picture you want to change. Click Format Picture. In the Format Picture dialog box, click the Picture tab. Under Image control, cli...

transfer an investment
Anyone know how to transfer a SINGLE investment from one account to another in Money 2002? When I try to do this it wants to transfer all investments from one account to another. I only want to transfer 1 investment. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >Anyone know how to transfer a SINGLE investment from one >account to another in Money 2002? When I try to do this >it wants to transfer all investments from one account to >another. I only want to transfer 1 investment. In the investment transactions of the source account enter a Transfer Out transaction. ...

Missing function in Excel 2003 #2
I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel 2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas? Hi never heard about this. Maybe he has to install the Analysis Toolpak Addin ('tools - addins'). "Galldrian" wrote: > I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel > 2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it > before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas? > Never heard of a coalition matrix. The Analysi...

get rid of extra rows
I have this nice spreadsheet, but somehow additional rows were created at the bottom, and I can't get rid of them by "deleting", backspace, editing and deleting the formatting in those rows. Suggestions? You can't change the number of rows in an XL sheet (65536 pre-XL07, over a million in XL07). You could hide them instead (Format/Row/Hide). In article <761C1720-3B35-4FBC-8C58-A48AE057C8D4@microsoft.com>, kendallzemp <kendallzemp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have this nice spreadsheet, but somehow additional rows were created at the > bot...

Getting bar code Labels out of Dynamics
The trick is to be able to generate a single bar code for every item Qty of a transaction with a single click. End users may want one for each serial or lot #, one for each transaction U of M or base U of M. On Nov 2, 9:02 am, Ger <G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The trick is to be able to generate a single bar code for every item Qty of a > transaction with a single click. End users may want one for each serial or > lot #, one for each transaction U of M or base U of M. Try http://idautomation.com/sitemap/ with Crystal Reports. You can buy one of the ID Automa...

Stock sale to Money Market in same investment account?
Using Money 2005 Deluxe If I record a sale of a stock or fund, and the funds go directly to a money market account held at that same firm, there does not seem to be a way to make that occur. I have stock in a company, which is held in a IRA account. If I sell the stock (which I did) money only lets me put it into very select accounts.. mainly cash accounts. This is a non-taxable event. Why doesnt the whole list off investment accounts show in the pull down selector. Very frustrating. Randy, When you buy (sell a stock) the cash coms from (or goes to) a cash account. An investmen...

M2004 / How to get an investment report by year
Is there any way to get a report that gives your subtotals by year of investment transactions? I am interested in seeing running totals by year of the number of shares I have purchased. I can't see how to do this. I believe the only way to do this is to create seperate performance reports with a date range from the beginning to the last date of the year for each of the years you want to see. "mark" wrote: > Is there any way to get a report that gives your subtotals by year of > investment transactions? I am interested in seeing running totals by > year of the ...

1.2 Beta and Exchange 2003
I've read the IG and it specifically says I should use "Exchange 2000 with the latest service pack" Has anyone tried the beta with Exchange 2003? Mark As far as I am aware the 1.2 Beta is not supported with Exchange 2003, only the RTM. On the subject of the IG that comes with the Beta, I hope that they update it for the RTM as it has quite a few hangovers from the V1.0 install that are not applicable for 1.2, for instance the way licensing is handled and the technology stack requirements in general. Regards Peter "Mark Cotton" <mark.cotton@clickstart-it.co.uk&g...

Junk Mail Filter Doesn't work #2
Hi, XP constantly attempts to update Outlook with a new junk mail filter. It never succeeds. Anyone have this problem and how did you solve it? Thanks. Phil Usually when the update fails, you get a message that tells you a knowledge base to check. Neil "The Mighty Dad" <Dropthisraptor136@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:qEcsg.116447$Ce1.15809@dukeread01... > Hi, > > XP constantly attempts to update Outlook with a new junk mail filter. It > never succeeds. Anyone have this problem and how did you solve it? > Thanks. > > Phil > It did...

Working in Group mode
I have a peculiar problem. Whenever I perform an action in Group mode (some or all sheets are grouped), my excel does not perform normally afterwards. For example, I can no longer scroll the worksheet using the mouse wheel. Many of my macros stop working. All the more, I cannot exit excel in the usual manner. I use the task manager to end the excel task. Has any one come across a similar problem. I don't know if it is a problem with my installation either. I run Excel 2003 on windows xp ...

copy formula and get value instead
I am using a sreadsheet created by someone else from a report file. I want to calculate the difference between the amount in column A and the amount in column B. When I enter the formula for each line separately, I get a correct difference. When I copy the formula, the formula in the new cell looks right but the value it returns is the value in the cell copied and not the result of the formula. Any suggestions for correcting this? Two possibilities come to mind: 1. The original formula has absolute references, which are indicated by one or more "$" in the formula (look a...

how do I get infopath elements as column headings in excel xml lis
hi! I'm importing infopath forms as external data into excel, but the lists appear in the worksheet without column headings - which is a pain because there are dozens of them. The element names are meant to appear as column headings aren't they? They don't seem to be. Is there any way I can get them in without typing them? Cheers! ...

How do I get functions added within EXCEL?
I am trying to use =HEX2DEC(cell) but keep getting the "NAME" error. I believe it is because this is not listed in my available functions. How can I get these functions added to my copy of EXCEL? On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:24:20 -0700, cgretired <cgretired@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to use =HEX2DEC(cell) but keep getting the "NAME" error. I >believe it is because this is not listed in my available functions. > >How can I get these functions added to my copy of EXCEL? If your version of Excel is prior to 2007, you pro...

How do I write X^2?
One way: =X^2 where X is a value or cell reference. In article <1A38BAD7-A91E-4EFD-9AA6-8F732A4227AA@microsoft.com>, webb <webb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi Webb, Do you mean x�? Hold down the Alt key, type 0178 on the number pad (not the numbers at the top of your keyboard), then let go of the Alt key. or you can type x2, then in the formula bar highlight the 2 only and go to Format>Cells and select supertext. HTH Martin "webb" <webb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A38BAD7-A91E-4EFD-9AA6-8F732A4227AA@microsoft.com... >...

Business investment accounts?
Does anybody know how to add an investment account under the business catergory? Money forces you to make them personel accounts and I am becoming extremely frustrated. Doesn't anybody at Microsoft realize that companies make investments too!? I am new to this program, but I cannot find it either. My guess is that = Home and Business is designed for small home businesses that are not too = far along. If your company is far enough along to have its own = investment accounts (are you incorporated?) then you probably need to go = to something like Quickbooks and separate your business a...

Get XSD from ASMX
Hello, I have web service written in .NET and if I go the browser and type in the ..asmx file I get to see all the methods/routines. Now, is there a way I can get a XSD of every web method/routine?. The consumer of my web service (third party) requires me to give a XSD file of every request and response contained in the web service. Is there a tool that can produce the XSD with the ASMX as input?. Thanks, Ganesh Ganesh Muthuvelu wrote: > I have web service written in .NET and if I go the browser and type in the > .asmx file I get to see all the methods/routines. Now, is the...