Invalid Date Range Error When Updating Fidelity Account

When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an
"Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or
automatic) update.  Any idea what could cause this error ?
0
B1 (229)
2/20/2008 4:30:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

"Matt B" <Matt B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an
> "Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or
> automatic) update.  Any idea what could cause this error ?

Yes, trying to update more than once a day.  I get it every time I try to
update too close to the previous one.  I wait until the next day and it
works again.  My assumption is that Money is asking for a very narrow date
range on frequent updates and Fidelity is rejecting the date range.

Try it again tomorrow.

Bruce.

0
noone6669 (33)
2/21/2008 1:18:16 AM
I just got the same error for the first time.  I will wait too and see what
happens.

"Bruce." wrote:

> "Matt B" <Matt B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an
> > "Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or
> > automatic) update.  Any idea what could cause this error ?
>
> Yes, trying to update more than once a day.  I get it every time I try to
> update too close to the previous one.  I wait until the next day and it
> works again.  My assumption is that Money is asking for a very narrow date
> range on frequent updates and Fidelity is rejecting the date range.
>
> Try it again tomorrow.
>
> Bruce.

0
erw1957 (2)

Insert date and time into cell with existing text
Question: I maintain an issues list in Excel. One column contains notes. I'd like to somehow enter today's date (or today's date and time) into a cell with existing text. The eventual output would look like this (all in one cell) 08/20/07: some update about the issue. 08/18/07: some earlier update about the issue Look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "bam" <bartmacl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u4J%23MG26HHA.5360@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | Question: I maintain an issues list in Exc...

What does this error message mean?
I have a database that wont open. When I tried to open it said there was an error and did I want to send a message to Microsoft. Access produced a backup copy as it tried to repair it but the backup wont open and I get a message that says Record(s) cannot be read:no read permission on 'MSysAccessStorage' How do I get my database open? Thanks Tony Thanks CW I'll try all those options and report back. It's 19.18 on Sunday here in the Uk so I'll try tomorrow. Thanks Again Tony "Cheese_whiz" <Cheesewhiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B...

Wrong date in automatic upcoming bills
I have a problem with Money 2003. I have Upcoming Bills configured. When I add a new withdrawal, I click on Common Withdrawals and Upcoming Bills and choose one of them. In the menu-list the date is correct, but when I click it the date on the "withdrawal page" is old, maybe from when I first added the upcoming bill. I have to change it manually. And every month it's the same. Has anyone seen this? What to do? ...

Invalid File Format
When I start Excel I get an initial message that says ssipro97.dot is an invalid format. Any idea why this would come up? It doesn't seem to affect how Excel works, it's just annoyint. ...

Invalid syntax
I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures in case GetBonus = Yes) Bonus : iif(getBonus = -1;nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3];0) could you help ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Ditch the semicolons. iif( Formula to test,results if true, results if false.) I would guess you want iif(getBonus = -1,nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3],0) peljo via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures...

=DATEDIF(start date,end date, unit)
When I use this function, the error #NAME? is returned. Could this because the function requires an ADD-IN or extra components installed? DATEDIF is described in my version of HELP but I notice it is not shown in the list of functions that appears when I select "Paste Function" from the toolbar and select the category "Date&Time". This is why I think perhaps the problem is that support is not installed. I'm using Excel 2000 V9.0.2720 Yes, tools>addins>analysis toolpak -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "gvm" <postbox@tech...

Selecting a Range
=IF(ISERROR(AVERAGE(O17:O2013)),0,(AVERAGE(O17:O2002))) I have this formula in a cell but I want to add a condition. I want it to average the data in question but only if: c17:c2000="sar" Whats the easiest way to insert that in there? This is an ARRAY formula that must be entered using ctrl+shift+enter AND the ranges must be the same size. Don't use 2000 in one 2002 in another and 2013 in a third =AVERAGE(IF(c17:c2000="sar",o17:o2000)) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "JimS" <jimx22@msn.com> wrote i...

Covert date to text
I have a mass of data with dates, which I need to group by DAY. I have formatted the cell to custom "dddd" so that it shows the day, however when i pivot report it still reads the date. How can i convert the date field to text to read the day? A straight forward format of cell returns the date in number format. HELP! "Alan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bc301c3c642$ada1f740$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a mass of data with dates, which I need to group > by DAY. I have formatted the cell to custom "dddd" so > t...

XP SP3 getting updates hangs?
Morning, I'm on a XP Professional SP3 box where I do Start->Run->wupdmgr<ENTER>, Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702 starts and hangs. I do not get the further screen where it checks with Microsoft if the box is running a real version of windows and is authorized to received updates. I do not get to the screen with the Express or Custom buttons. IE just hangs. What's going on and how do I fix this? TIA Mike Mike wrote: > I'm on a XP Professional SP3 box where I do > Start->Run->wupdmgr<ENTER>, Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702 starts...

VBA code for selecting records by date
I have the following code behind a 'Print' button. Dim strDocName As String Dim strWhere As String Dim YrStart As Date Dim rst As Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("AttendanceCtrl") YrStart = rst!FirstDay strDocName = "Contact" strWhere = "[StudentID] =" & Me!StudentId & "AND [Calls].[CallDate] >= " & YrStart DoCmd.OpenReport strDocName, acPreview, , strWhere Table 'AttendanceCtrl' contains the start of the year and Ta...

Error " The messaging interface has returned an unknown error "
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02DF_01C6070C.ECB58980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I got the below err msg whenever I try to print the calendar. " The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problems persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted my OL2003 prg but no joy.=20 Appreciate if anyone can enlighten me? Thanks=20 Jimmy ------=_NextPart_000_02DF_01C6070C.ECB58980 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

Date Format #2
I have copied and pasted a word table into excel which was a pain in itself. The date format in word was Thu 21st June 2007. But the table would not sort into date order so I had to remove the "Thu" part. I then had to remove the paragraph sign as it was throwing extra cells in excel when I pasted it. Eventually the date went into excel but now I cannot format the date. When I look at the format 21st June 2007 it has defaulted to General under "format cell". When I change the format to say custome date it does not make a difference, the only way it shacges is if I man...

Wrong download date displayed
I have Money 2003 and I download without any trouble from TD Bank in Canada. Except that, in the left hand column on my account page, where the account data is, it says it was last updated Aug 31, 1999. This happens even though the account itself (on the right hand side of the screen) has data from Friday. The same thing happens on what I could call the download splash page, where all downloadable accounts are listed, with their balances, and the time last updated. TD says this is a Money issue, since I am clearly able to download the current data. I don't really care whose issue it is. Is...

Invalid Property Value
I have a macro that uses an input form to populate a spreadsheet. There are various validations that run prior to the data populating. On one validation if an incorrect choice has been made from a drop down box a error message prompts the user to select again form the drop down box and will not populate until a valid selection has been made. I am now getting an Excel warning message (exclamation message) saying 'Invalid Property Value' after the spreadsheet has populated which only happens if an invalid selection has been made and corrected from the drop down box. If the ...

Error Message ???
Where can I check for an explanation of a particular error message ? example... Error 10055 : No buffer space is available.... Is there a help file for this where I can search the error number and it will tell me the solution or cause of this error ? thanks Greg, Depends on the error message and when and where it happens. I use Google, Microsoft.com, CustomerSource Knowledgebase for starters. This particular error seems to be a Windows TCP/IP Sockets error, too many connections to a machine. I've seen this when you attempt to connect more than 5 machines to XP Home or 10 mach...

Get an error when opening Public Folders
When trying to open public folders in Exchange System manager. the token supplied to the function is invalid. id no. 80090308. Do I need a MAPI client on the server like Outlook? I always thought it was a big no no to put Outlook on the same box as Exchange is installed. Thanks On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:35:02 -0800, "John McCoy" <JohnMcCoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When trying to open public folders in Exchange System manager. the token >supplied to the function is invalid. id no. 80090308. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345 > >Do I need a MAPI cl...

OFX
When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038. This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money 2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK from Money, just cannot get statement downloads. -- Bill ...

Absolute Values Summed for a Range
Good Morning All, I am wanting to sum for a range that return the absolute value for that range. There can be multiple unknown positive or negative values in the cells. I have done it before but I can not recall how. Ex: (10.00)+10.00+(10.00)=30.00 Linda, Use a formula like the following array formula: =SUM(ABS(A1:A10)) Since this is an array formula, you must press Ctrl+Shift+Enter rather than just Enter when you first enter the formula and whenever you edit it later. If you do this properly, Excel will display the formula enclosed in curly braces {}. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson M...

Failed to build the OLAP cubes. Error:
Hi Guys, I am using three server in my implementation( 1 Web frontend + 1 APP server + 1 SQL Server 2008 DB ),when i was trying to build OLAP cubes from PWA i am getting the following error and i have verified every settings and permissions its fine. I have installed all DSO components from latest update and i have verified ports also its working fine. please help me in resolve this issue or identify the problem where it is? [4/19/2010 4:42 PM] Verifying and running pre-build server event handler ===== Determining database and cube structure ===== [4/19/2010 4:42 PM] Cube b...

date in cell comment
Hi all, I want to put todays date with a certain format (d-m-yy) in the comment of cell B3. Can't find the proper code. Please help. TIA Jack Sons The Netherlands One way: Public Sub InsertDateInB3() With Range("B3") On Error Resume Next .Comment.Delete On Error GoTo 0 .AddComment Text:=Format(Date, "d-m-yy") End With End Sub In article <eFOqwq6jFHA.576@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Jack Sons" <j.sons@planet.nl> wrote: > Hi all, > > I want to put todays date wi...

Invalid Procedure Call on Forms
Hello, any suggestions are appreciated! I imported tables from our media database into our membership database. I was going to combine the information so that I could streamline orders with lookup fields but my supervisor didn't like it so... I went back to the media database and now NONE of the form buttons are working. The forms open, and all the reports, queries, and tables open without incident. However, when I click any button on any form (to call up a report, query or another form), I receive an error: "Invalid Procedure Call or Arguement". I tried creating a...

Invalid Operation 425
I know there are a few other threads pretaining to "Invalid Operation 425, Cash Drawer locked by another application" but the solutions given there have not solved our problem. We have multiple store locations with the exact same set-up but only one is having this problem . The problem happens most of the time but not always. Our set up is RMS version 2.0 Printer - Epson Tm-881V Cash Drawer - APG VB320 OPOS ADK 2.6 Running on Windows XP Pro Any body have an idea? -- Many thanks Jack Master Jack - Without taking time to go back against all old posts and see what is liste...

access system date format
dears, in access 2000 format while programing on the forms i used dd/mm/yy date format ( that is my system date format) but where on the any new system with other system date format ( say mm / dd/yy) is causing major error how to set right with this please ? Access handles this automatically, according to the user's settings in the Windows Control Panel under Regional Options. If your regional options are dmy, then that's how the dates are presented to you, and how Access interprets what you type in the user interface. If another user's settings are mdy, that's how Acc...

Watch that important update from MS
--xflbwxeum Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="edcyayzhmxwehhm"; type="multipart/alternative" --edcyayzhmxwehhm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zqoktpxnciql" --zqoktpxnciql Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2009, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerabil...