Internal Error

I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money.
 It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop.  Any ideas? I have backups.
Thanks.
0
William (93)
5/23/2006 9:41:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to
launch it.  Do not change it.  Exit if it displays okay.

If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to
your system like software or hardware?

arthur
==

On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William
<William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money.
> It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop.  Any ideas? I have backups.
>Thanks.
What are the details of the error?  What modname is listed?  That will help
diagnose the cause.

"William" <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start
Money.
>  It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop.  Any ideas? I have
backups.
> Thanks.

Opened Sample, it was fine.  From there I restored a Backup.  All fine.  Thanks

"Bree" wrote:

> What are the details of the error?  What modname is listed?  That will help
> diagnose the cause.
>
> "William" <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start
> Money.
> >  It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop.  Any ideas? I have
> backups.
> > Thanks.

0
William (93)

Export to XLS error: A file error has occurred...
Running Win 7 64-bit Ultimate and Office 2003 When I try to export my contacts to an Excel Spreadsheet, the following message appears: Title Bar: Translation Error Text: A file error has occurred in the translator while trying to save a field map. The file "C:\Documents and Settings\ReleaseEngineer.MACROVISION\Application Data\Microsoft Excel.ADR" was not found by the translator. Check the spelling of the file name and path. If the file is on a network or an external device, the volume must be mounted and registered with the system. Huh? MACROVISION? Documents and Se...

Account Balance Incorrect
Hey everyone, I am writing from work so don't have the particular's, but I received an error the other day in money saying roughly that there was an error with the was that money stores my information that may result in account balances being incorrect. It said that money would try and fix the problem itself. It didn't so hear I am... My account balance is very very negative when I look in account summary. When I look in the account details and view all transactions, the correct bank balances are shown. However, if I show only unreconciled transactions (preferred for my vi...

SystemPages and 9665 error
I have Exchange 2003 sp1 running on Windows 2003, single Exchange with P4, 2GB RAM, 64GB drive for 30 users about 11GB of space taken for private store. I applied /3GB userva=3030 in boot.ini and HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold = 0x00040000 SystemPages is setup to 0x000c3000 (798720) from installation. Shortly after that I started getting 9665 error. I recently found info that it SystemPages should be between 24000 and 31000. Any direction which setting is best and if we should change it manually? ...

CAsyncSocket::OnClose() giving errors on -1
For some reason my CAsyncSocket derivative is being passed -1 to the parameters of its OnClose() member. According to the MSDN, the VC++ 6.0 version of CAsyncSocket::OnClose() should be passed 0, or a series of WSAE macros which are in the 10000 range. What does it mean if I get -1? ...

Program Error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
I get this continuous program error: "OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. you will need to restart the program. An error log is being created" I am using: MS Windows 2000 Pro SP 4 MS Outlook 2000 SR 1 MS ActiveSync 3.71 MS Outlook Pocket Contact Synchronizer 1.2 Plaxo I have removed Plaxo, as this is the only program that I've loaded recently that could have caused this program error, as it must not work well with MS ActiveSync 3.7 or MS Outlook PCS. I have tried the knowledge base suggestions of renaming extend, removing add-ins while in outlo...

Internal Error
I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money. It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop. Any ideas? I have backups. Thanks. Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to launch it. Do not change it. Exit if it displays okay. If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to your system like software or hardware? arthur == On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start ...

Error writing OLE data
I inserted some JPG pictures. Now I can't save my file. I get : "An error (1441) occurred during the action Save. There was an error reading or writing OLE data." Now what?? I'm using Visio 2003 SP2. Barry Hi Barry, Can't reproduce the issue but clearly some or all pictures are containing an corruption Some suggestions: try to save the .jpg picture one by one to determine if one of the pictures is the culprit try inserting in another format format such as .bmp, .png, .gif etc try other office applications, if you don't experience a problem then copy&...

Exchange 5.5.Service Pack4 error
I have exchange server 5.5 sp2 on NT4 sp6 and I wanted to apply sp4 for exchange 5.5. But when I tried to apply sp4 I got an error message almost at the end of installation I am getting a Windows POP Up with following message " Access is denied Microsoft Windows NT ID no. 0xc0020005" I tried two times once I stoped all the exchange services and Norton AV services manually, second time I tried without stoping any service but I got the same error. I have around 250 MB space in C drive where I have exchange files installed. I am running sp4 installation from a CD. I have loged in ...

Add-ins and #NAME errors
I have an Excel spreadsheet that was saved with a series of add-in function calls. The add-in wasn't loaded at the time, and the UDF cells contained #NAME errors. When I opened the sheet on a machine that did contain the relevant add-in, I expected that hitting F9, Shift+F9 or at the very most Ctrl+Alt+F9 would recalculate all the cells including the ones with the #NAMEs. However this was not the case. The only way I could fix this sheet was by using an F2+Enter combination on the broken #NAME cells. Since the range was relatively large, I used a VBA macro with SendKeys. ...

Excel Hyperlinks
To my hero, My hyperlinks degrade. They have the error "Reference is not valid" eventhough the hyperlink worked previously. I am creating a resource spreadsheet. To search this spreadsheet I have created a network of internal hyperlinks. The links are to different cells on the same worksheet and on other worksheets within the workbook. The hyperlinks all work fine, even after closing the file and reopening it later. For some reason, the links are "corupted?" I do not change the location of the file (the location should be irrelevent if the links are int...

5102 error
Time: 5/3/2010 2:04:17 PM Error in Mail Error with Send/Receive. Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. Time: 5/3/2010 2:05:37 PM Error in Mail The server reported a temporary error. Error: 5102. Server. Maximum request length exceeded.. -- Hoe do I fix this error? Thanks a Lot, Henery Ray Ray "Henery Ray Ray" <HeneryRayRay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C0483B8-AE15-4B31-AAE8-BB12EEE714F2@microsoft.com... > Time: 5/3/2010 2:04:17 PM > Error in Mail > Error with Send/Receive. > Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. ...

errors
Everytime I go to do something in Money 2003 which I just upgraded to I get an error message that says This operation cannot be performed. Then I hit OK and it works anyway. It does it EVERYTIME I go to do something. Any suggestions? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, mykidsmom wrote: >Everytime I go to do something in Money 2003 which I just >upgraded to I get an error message that says This >operation cannot be performed. Then I hit OK and it works >anyway. It does it EVERYTIME I go to do something. Any >suggestions? Thanks. I would try salv.exe to see if yo...

Error Message when opening Outlook 2000
Can someone help? I tried to open outlook 2000 this morning and I got this meesage. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program C:\Progrom Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Outlook.Exe Abnormal Program Termination It come up everytime I try to open Outlook now. Outlook apperars to start but then this dialog box come up with that message and when I knock it down Outlook closes. Can anyone tell me what I can do to resolve this problem?? Thanks in advance. I have tried to re-install the program and that did'nt help. Did you try Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Po...

Create error msg based on calculation result in formfield using VBA
I have a protected Word 03 form with a 2 column table in it (A1:B8). In the table are 3 manual entry textbox fields that you can enter dollar amounts into (B1, B2 & B3), and the remaining 5 fields (B4, B5, B6, B7 & B8) have formula calculations. B4 is the sum of B2+B3. B5 is a percentage ratio of B1/B4. Basically what I'm trying to do is pop up an error message when B4 (the sum of B2+B3) is less than the dollar amount entered into B1. Or another way of writing it is if B5 is greater than 100%, I need the error message to pop up. Sometimes my code works, sometimes not, and...

Slow internal delivery for a few emails
Hi All Scenario is thus: Small exchange setup, 400 users across 4 servers in two sites. Lots of network memory and CPU to spare I ran a trial promodag for a couple of weeks running to look at internal delivery speed 99.6% gets delivered within 5 minutes (as expected)... It's the .4 percent that's causing trouble as it amounts to 600 emails. The max size of a message is 10MB so it's not big attachments, I don't think 600 people are using "do not send before" and don't _think_ it's anything to do with people re-syncing from being offline. So what can it b...

internal and internal domain name
Hi all My domain/exchange server are set to internaldomain.local i.e. if I create a user the user e-mail address is user@internaldomain.local . Now I want to register a domain on the internet so that my user(s) can receive/send e-mail to external. Once I register my domain externaldomain.com and have my SOA records out there with something like 10 mail.externaldomain.com IP_Address MX will the mail sent to user@externaldomain.com be delivered to user@internaldomain.local? Thanks In news:%23LmpxqW9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, AAFC <nospamaafc@comcast.net> ...

How can I suppress #Error message
I have a report in which there is a text box joining two names into one string. When the names are nothing, the text box shows #Error in the report. How can I suppress this so that only a space, or nothing, appears in the report. thanks ... Roger Use IIF statements -- IIF([Field1] Is Null, "", [Field1]) & " - " & IIF([Field2] Is Null, "", [Field2]) -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Ro477" wrote: > I have a report in which there is a text box joining two names into one > string. When the names are nothing, the ...

BP create new portal page error
As of yesterday, I am unable to create new portal pages in Business Portal 3.0. The screen returns: The parameter is incorrect. I've searched the KB and these discussion forums, no hits. Anybody? ...

Error 4605 toggling TrackRevisions in VBA
Intermitent problem: My code (see below) results in a 4605 error message when called from a button click sub. The button click sub is run when a user clicks a button control I've placed on a Word .docm page. If I record a macro from within the document that toggles TrackRevisions, there is no error and I can run the macro as much as a I want with no trouble. However, once I go back and run the button click sub, I start getting the error again, even when I run the previously OK macro. See the bottom of this post for the full code for the button click sub. Maybe it&...

Error removing user account in SBS 2008
I'v created the user account 'jrf' with the SBS add user wizard I spelled the login name wrong and want to remove it again The add user wizard warns me that i cannont delete c:\users\folderredirections\jrf. I tried manually to delete the folder, agin with the loacal administrator account. A succed in taking ownership og the folder and it's subfolders but still i can't delete the folder. I tried to delete the contents of the subfolder, and gets the same error. The i tried to move the folder to the c:\temp and that i managed, but i still cannot delete th...

Excell Errors
I am using Excel and Word as a part of Office 2000 Professional. I had a problem with Office which required removing and reinstalling the program disk. After reinstalling I receive the following error message when I try to open either program. The program will open after pressing "YES". Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error in hidden module: AutoExecNew When exiting either program I receive the following error message. Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error in hidden module: DistMon Any help in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated. Hi have a look at http://su...

URL Error Hitting Internal CRM
I have set up a CRM 3.0 server and all looks good... but when I try to hit the CRM intranet site that was created during the installation (http://myserver:5555) I have a problem from my XP clients. Basically when the client hits that url it goes to the site but IE then immediatly closes. When I do this as an admin from the server I get the window stating something like "crm is going to open another IE from crm and close the calling IE" I can then choose to close the existing IE and the new IE is launched into CRM. Clients get nothing and new new IE is launched. Is there s...

Entourage error (encoding error) when trying to forward attachments
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange This has been happening on several clients machines regardless of hardware or OS version or Entourage version (13.x). It normally happens when a client receives an email with several (or single) attachements then trys to forward this email to another colleague. The exact error is, &quot;Could not save this message. An unknown error has occurred in Entourage.&quot; <br><br>It appears to be an error with the encoding process (AppleDouble). It doesnt matter what kind ...

File access error
I have an asp.net web page that reads lines from a csv file into a database and then deletes the file when successful. The import works fine, but when I go to delete it using the code below I am getting the error "The process cannot access the file 'D:\databases\fapay\RP Imports\filename.csv' because it is being used by another process." Is there a way around this? Thanks. Dim fi2 As FileInfo = New FileInfo(fileName) fi2.Delete() -- David On Feb 3, 4:30=A0pm, DavidC <dlch...@lifetimeinc.com> wrote: > I have an asp.net ...

Trace origin of internal email message to internal user
I have "User A" who received an email from "User B", but "User B" claims she never sent that message. The message doesn't show up in her Outlook "sent items" folder. Can I trace the origin of an internal email message. I would like to at the very least find which computer the message was sent from. Hi, "Legendsfan" <spam@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OtB8$xnHFHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have "User A" who received an email from "User B", but "User B" claims >she never sen...