Installation of Money 04 with anti-virus

When I started to install Money 2004, I got a message
saying that my McAfee Virus Scan might interfere with
Money setup, and "can prevent you from using Money to
download stock prices and other info..." Any advice?
0
anonymous (74718)
12/29/2003 10:11:41 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Take the message seriously. And search the archives of the newsgroup at
http://groups.google.com; use advanced search and search newsgroup
microsoft.public.money.

"Clarence" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I started to install Money 2004, I got a message
> saying that my McAfee Virus Scan might interfere with
> Money setup, and "can prevent you from using Money to
> download stock prices and other info..." Any advice?

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Invoice Design Cannot Save My Invoice Designs
I know I have seen an answewr to this issue, but for the life of me, I cannot find it. When I design an invoice, I do not seem able to recall and load the one I designed and saved! - It does not appear in the list of available invoices - very strange I seem to remember the solution was a fix, or small change in the registry...... Any advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Money 2005 file conversion issue from 2004
Bought the software and loaded it to my laptop. Did the file conversion (running 2004) and it opened the file......once the first update occurred the application goes dead - screen freeze. Now when I open 2005 the screen immediately freezes.........I also noticed in my directory that my original file which was about 10mg is now 60mg............ When I create a new file in 2005 it works fine and everything is good. So it appears the Money 2005 is have a problem with my existing 2004 money file......... Anyone else having this problem???????? I have had problems with the file updating...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

trail version money
I downloaded the trail version of Money and when the program installed itself, it tried to link and download information from my quicken business books. I do not however want to connect the two, but I do want to try it out. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, rock2 wrote: >I downloaded the trail version of Money and when the program installed >itself, it tried to link and download information from my quicken business >books. I do not however want to connect the two, but I do want to try it out. >Any suggestions? File->New->NewFile. ...

MONEY PLUS doesn't seem to support my medical bill reconciliation?
A member of family was injured in a motorcycle accident with extensive medical bills and I am overwhelmed trying to keep track of a few hundreds lines in Excel to track. Medical bills are never simple straightforward transaction, with writeoffs, partial payments, resubmissions, etc. Any suggestions on how to get MONEY PLUS to support Medical Billing - or does another software such as Quicken, etc support this process better? -- Christy It supports it to the extent you can model it. But it doesn't provide any dedicated wizards, etc. There are ways you could model it with suspense ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

Money error
Last week I updated money online and now every transaction I click on or enter comes back "This operation cannot be performed". I can click "OK" and the system continues until another entry. Also I cannot get into my budget. Has anyone experienced this before? Yes. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. "Antmeg" <antmeg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:064601c3df03$5ba23980$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Last week I updated money online and now every > transaction I click on or enter comes back "This > operation cannot be perform...

Word 04 to 08
I just upgraded from Office 04 to 08. Couple of questions: 1. I told the installation procedure to remove all former versions of Word. I go to the Applications folder and see that Office 04 is still there. Was it not supposed to get removed? Should I remove it? 2. How do I upgrade all my 1000s of Word 04 documents to Word 08? 3. I use different color fonts. Looking at the color toolbar, I don't see a number of colors I use all the time, such as bright green. Can I customize that toolbar? Thanks... Tom in Texas Well Howdee Pardner: On 26/01/10 10:00 AM, in article f...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...

Excel 2003 installation error
I have been using my PC with excel program for 3 years and when I tried to open an excel spreadsheat today and it would not open. "Installation error: file not found" appeared. File not found was SKU011.CAB and I have not been able to reinstall as I don't have the installation CD as I bought the PC second hand with programs on it. Can anyone help? If you have access to another computer you could save the file from one computer to a disc and copy it in to the appropriate file folder in the computer with the error. "derk22" wrote: > I have been using my PC wit...