Installation files

I bought Money 2006 Deluxe earlier this year after downloading the trial
version online. Yesterday my computer crashed and I had to reinstall Windows.
Is there any way I can get the files necessary to reinstall Money? Thanks.
0
Kirill1 (2)
5/28/2006 5:17:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Kirill wrote:

>I bought Money 2006 Deluxe earlier this year after downloading the trial
>version online. Yesterday my computer crashed and I had to reinstall Windows.
>Is there any way I can get the files necessary to reinstall Money? Thanks.

You can download and install the Money 2006 trial version.  When
Money uses a file with the same Passport that you used when you
bought Money, it will download the appropriate things and adjust
the version that you see in Help->About....

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

RE-Installing

How do I export WORD or PUBLISHER files to AOL instead of Outlook
I would like to imbed docs and pubs in AOL, not OUTLOOK, but I can't figure out how to do it. It can't be done. Your only option would be to use Outlook Express with your AOL (assuming that can still be done) and send them that way. And to be honest with you, I'm not 100% certain that will work. I dumped AOL several years ago so I don't know if they still support OE or that that process will work with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Ellen" <Ellen@discussions.micro...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

How do I split a large document in to separate files for review
I am creating a large document (>150 pages) with multiple chapters and sections. I need to be able to send only a chapter at a time for review without losing the auto numbering of tables, graphs, section titles, page numbers, etc. In the previous word version I used a master document with each chapter being a separate file. Does anyone have a suggestion for word 2007 in Windows 7? Hello Egle Egle-EBD wrote: > I am creating a large document (>150 pages) with multiple chapters and > sections. I need to be able to send only a chapter at a time for review > w...

importing multiple text files into excel???
Hi, I am experiencing a big problem. As a part of my analysis for PhD I have to analyze more then 1000 files. The data that I have is in text files. To be more precise, I have 5 different data sets, from different meteo centres, each centre has a data set of 365 files for each day during the year. The format of text files is something as following: Camborne Met. Office WINDS rev 4.1 50.20 -5.30 88 02 01 01 00 00 23 0 29 3 35 07:09 (3.0) 07:09 (3.0) 06:08 (3.0) 284 284 65 65 400 400 23 23 12.5 12.5 1 1500 1500 35 35 400 400 43 90.0 43 74.5 313 74.5 HT SPD DIR Radials... 0.101 9.8 113 0.0 ...

Recovering EXCEL files
There are times when Excel will crash for some reason and when I reopen Excel, the files show as "recovered". Where are the recovered files stored? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt We found where the autosave was saved for this computer. No assistance needed at this time. "Barb Reinhardt" wrote: > There are times when Excel will crash for some reason and when I reopen > Excel, the files show as "recovered". Where are the recovered files stored? > > > Thanks, > Barb Reinhardt ...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

How do I change which software views my jpg files when I download.
Please help, it keeps going to the wrong software! On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:21:02 -0800, pamieg <pamieg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please help, it keeps going to the wrong software! Howdy, This has nothing to do with Outlook... It would help if you mentioned your operating system, but... In Win 2000: Open Windows Explorer. Then Tools | Folder Options | File Types. Once there, you can associate your *.jpg files with any software you wish. If that does not work for your OS, I'd suggest looking in the help file for "File Associations" then "Associate a ...

Frequent file corruption in the documents and setting area
Since a month or so, I have frequent messages 'corrupted file, run chkdsk' after booting. The files concerned are ALWAYS in the 'documents and setting' directory, often temp files, or Norton 360 files. I am quite positive that the disk itself is sane (only 1 raw sector is reallocated in SMART). Any idea from what area could the problem come ? I do have units up to K (2 physical units), and only this directory ever get corrupted on G (system XP pro) Thanks -- Jean Paulo "Jean-Paulo" <jean.paulo@free.fr> responded in News item ...

Installer for my access application

File comparison
Folks: I have 2 separate Excel files. Each file contains about 100 symbols. I would like to run a quick COMPARISON the content of these 2 files in order to identify those symbols words that appear in BOTH files. Finally I would like to write the results to either of the original files or maybe to a third Excel spreadsheet. * Is there an excel function or program that can achieve this objective ? Deeply appreciate any assistance with this problem ? P.S. Would it be better to first bring the content of both files into separate columns of the same spreadsheet ? Thanks, Jo. h...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Efficient write to file
My application must constantly write 4 bytes of unbuffered state information to a file, which will be used for recovery in case of failure. The file will remain open for the lifetime of the application and the state info will always be written to the same offset within the file. Since this write operation is executed with a very high freqeuency, it has to be as efficient as possible. 1) Would there be a problem reading this file after a crash if it was not closed properly? 2) What would be the most efficient IO functions to use in this case? (CFile, WriteFile(), fwrite/fflush, ... ) Thanks i...

Can I check out multiple files at one time in SharePoint?
-- Thanks for the help. Not with the standard UI. Perhaps with some custom coding you could make it possible. "hvharr" wrote: > Thanks for the help. You can try SPBulkActions which allows, among other things, bulk check- out: http://www.spelements.com/spbulkactions/ On Nov 30, 3:49=A0pm, hvharr <hvh...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > -- > Thanks for the help. On the other hand, you can have more than one item checked out to you at any given time. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. &quo...

Installing XP over Linux

OL2003 "PST File Not Closed Properly"
Even when it really was, I get this every time I open Outlook 2003, and it insists on checking for errors. Anyone else get this? -- Neil ...

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...