Instalation failed by C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt

I trialled the latest version of Money but realised I was
happy with Money 2000 so I uninstalled the trial version
and attemped to reinstall Money 2000 only to get a window
headed 16 bit Windows Subsysytem

which read C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt

The system file is not suitable for running msdos or
microsoft windows applications.  Choose 'close' to
terminate the application.

Clicking close did nothing and setup would not activate
on the Money CD
0
anonymous (74722)
7/26/2004 5:02:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Downloading email into Outlook on Windows XP into each person's profile
How do you configure Outlook 2002 so that when you download email, it is accessible to all users, regardless of their pprofile settings (Win XP)? If I download the email while in my profile, my wife cannot see the email I downloaded when in her profile. Why? Because at the moment you are using separate .PST files to store your data. You'll need to set up a shared .PST file for e-mail and put it where each of you can access it from your Windows profile. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm for examples. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail a...

Hyperlink to Open in a New Window
I'm really hoping someone can help me. I've created a web page with hyperlinks. The hyperlinks work, but I need them to open in a new window. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do this, but I'm sure there is a way. Thank you so much in advance. Damon -- mojave250 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mojave250's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=8287 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1826078 http://www.officehelp.in Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/H...

Value Pak Installer

My IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access the...

Installation #4

How to find the hwnd of the window behind a given window in Z-orde
I'm not seeing any methods for that in the API. From the FindWindowEx documentation :- hwndChildAfter [in] Handle to a child window. The search begins with the next child window in the Z order. The child window must be a direct child window of hwndParent, not just a descendant window. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "ultranet" <ultranet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB8493F2-2BBC-4DCE-B0CD-FB95FE44F0E4@microsoft.com... > > > I'm not seeing any methods for that in the API. CWnd::GetNextWindow is what you need to use. AliR. "...

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

windows media player 10
When ever I attempt to burn a CD the first file says Inspecting and nothing happens. or I clck Start Burn and nothing happens....

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

budget ID setup window
I'm attempting to create a dedicated PO for a Back Ordered item. (We're basically rearranging our entire process for order entry/ processing/ invoicing because our inventory couldn't be more incorrect and continues to get worse). The PO is created and saved. When I go into Purchase Order Entry Window and attempt to view/ re-save the document, it gives me the message. "There is no budget ID setup for this fiscal period. Please assign a budget ID using the PO Enhancements Setup Window." We don't need to budget for this item and we haven't set up any budgeting fo...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

Problem in ModifyStyle() method of CWnd class for LBS_NOTIFY window style.
I have been created Owner drawn list box. Now to detect LBN_SELCHANGE message, window must be of type LBS_NOTIFY style. BOOL b; b=m_LstOwnerStyle.ModifyStyle (0,LBS_NOTIFY); This returns false. Why this function does not guarentee to change the style of a window? That's not one of the styles that can be set dynamically. Why aren't you creating the ListBox with the LBS_NOTIFY flag? AliR. "Ajit Surana" <suranaajit@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161930641.466969.225940@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I have been created Owner drawn list box. Now to detect L...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...