chris

0
cbsam (1)
2/4/2005 10:57:40 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Stock Split info-where is the info
I am in the wonderful process of starting my tax filing. If I have a stock buy entry for 100 shares of XYZ company at $20, the amount is $2000.GOOD. Now,if I record a 2-1 split, it will show 200 shares, at $10s, amount $2000. My questions is this, #1. how can I see what the stock split info was ? It seems there is no way to see it was a 2-1 ( this scenario is easy..but what if the stock splits 10 times over 10 years). I want to know, because I am getting lost over checking my 1099 against MSmoney. Any help would be good, thanks. The only way I have found to see this is to go into Updat...

info
clik here for money http://kriskraft.site.voila.fr/ and GO for cash !!! see you soon chris ...

Compare 1 cell to column of cells returning adjacent cells info?
I want to compare the value in one cell to another column of cells in another work sheet and once the matching value is found I wan to return a different cells value that is on the same line as the matching cell. Example Sheet 1 value is 34 in B6, so I want it to search Sheet 3 colum J for the value 34 which is found on row 351. When a match is found the value returned needs to be from colum O so this would be O351. Does anybody know how to setup this function? You are describing the VLOOKUP() function =VLOOKUP(B6,'Sheet 3'!$J$1:$0$500,6,0) "Mr. Fine"...

Problems with retrieving info from my bank
I am hoping somebody might have some suggestions. I just replaced my previous computer and needed to reload MS Money onto my new one. Below is my predicament. Money Plus Premium Version 17.0.125.1415 Windows Vista Home Premium 64 I am trying to download statements from my Financial Institution (City County Credit Union). When asked if I want to download the file, I clicked on the download OFX as I have done for many years. I click "open" and it starts a program called Microsoft Office Accounting 2008. This is a brand new Computer and Office Ultimate 2007 has been inst...

Portfolio Info Bar
The narrow info bar at the bottom of the portfolio screen has 3 places for such info as currect DJ Industrials index, S&P index, etc. Information on any of the indexes reported here is not correct and does not update itself to current - correct - information. All of the index info is stuck on a level of more than 1/2 year ago - maybe longer. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? I am using Money 2004 small business. ...

Payroll Report Info in 7.5
Our current 'Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings' report prints Available Sick Time on the report: 1. Which table and field is used for this data? 2. What is the best way to set all available sick time to zero for all employees and never accrue? Thanks UPR00100 is the table. You'll see fields for vacation and sick time available. The answer to resetting the balances depend upon if you are using HR Attendance to accrue or Payroll. If you're using Payroll, you can use a tool like SQL Server Query Analyzer to update the Sick Time Available field. If you're using At...

Duplicate Calendar Info
Greetings- OL2002sp1 on XP Pro; Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3. Duplicate Info when user PRINTS. User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today. User adds info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment. User has several more appointments for the day. The info user has added for the 1 O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the subsequent appointments for the day. Info does not appear when accessing other appointments directly. Example of printed page: 12:00-1:00 Go to Lunch Meet John at the Cafe Eat lots of ...

Info
Ho aperto il mio nuovo sito � in fase di costruzione ditemi se vi piace.... www.royaldj.tk Tanti Saluti Dj Royal ...

novice needs info
I am trying to construct player cards for a baseball game...what i need to be able to do is to type constants like at bats, hits, etc. from one sheet and have them appear at different locations on the second sheet(the actual card)...some information such as average or era...needs to be affected by a formula before appearing on the second sheet....also need to know how to draw lines...vertical and horizontal in the second sheet...help..i am a dummy when it comes to this...thanks... -- mac53 Can you post a example of what sort of data in sheet 1 . Any thoughts on layout ?? -- VBA Noo...

How do I group record w/same info but different number in a row
How do I group a record with same info but different number in a row. Example below: ID, lname, fname, dob, fallqty, ID, lname, fname, dob, springqty How do I write the code to put the column "springqty" on the same line with the "fallqty" and group the rest of the info since they are all the same(ID, lname, fname, dob)? ...

How fake is a header info these days ?
I received an e-mail from an unknown sender and he claimed that "one of my users is sending spam to him". I am wondering if that claim by itself would be a hoax... He sent me the header information below (in fact 166.77.11.1 is one of my IP addresses). I would like to know if I by examining the information I can have a legimitate ground to point finger somebody or it may well be just a spoofed/faked information ? Thanks, Marlon --- Below this line is a copy of the message. Return-Path: <asbydthps@gmx.net> Received: from 66-108-188-64.nyc.rr.com ([66.108.188.64]) by ma...

Hi ..I posted some more info .....
Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any chance someone could look at it and help me out? Thanks.. Hi Andrew check your other post. Cheers JulieD "ANDREW_B" <ANDREWB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D449C20E-12F1-4609-B441-B0EDBD9F1B6D@microsoft.com... > Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any > chance > someone could look at it and help me out? > > Thanks.. ...

Have the info about Convergence appear in Events on Customersource
Why is it that when I log into Customersource and then click on the link for News and Events, the only thing that shows up is the Manufacturing Summit from Last year. Shouldn't you have something about Convergence coming up. I had to find out from another partner rather than see it on the web. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microso...

Rule info
TIA! Just migrated to outlook 2003 from 2000 (on a WinXP Pro machine). Is there a reference anywhere that explains what the various rule statements mean, or how to change the default boolean when linking the rule statements? I would love to make use of the new rules but am having difficulty interpreting their meaning. For instance, now there is a rule "sender is in 'specified' address book and on this machine only". The rule does not make sense if the address book is a subset of the GAL (All Users) which is not 'on this machine only'. Also, the rule I need shoul...

NK2.info .07 update released
Incase any of you are interested, thought I'd post. The new version .07 is much better than before. At least it appears to be. http://www.nk2.info Loads nk2 files about 100x faster than the old one!!! Yay! ...

Updating Info
This probably sounds fairly simple, but I can't get all aspects of this to work. I have 4 text boxes. 1. Part Cost - in Dollars 2. Part Quantitiy - Number 3. Total Part Cost - in Dollars, needs to equal Part Cost * Part Quantity 4. Total of all parts cost, Total of all Part dollars on form Number 1,2 and 3 are tied to a table the user is entering this data into the text box as additions to the table. Number 4 has a formula for the data control source. The problem I am having is updating number 3 and 4 whenever number 1 and 2 are changed. I have come up with different ideas in my Vis...

work info
Timothy j Salazar 4002 west Missouri Artesia nm 88210 I IM A VERY HARD WORK AND VERY DEPENDABLE PERSON AND GET ALONG WELL WITH OTHERS WEL. AND BEN IN OILFILD MOST OF MY WORK HISTORY.. EDUCATION-I GRADUATED FROM HOBBS HIGH IN 5-05 AND GOT SOME COLLEAG IN Roswell nm emnur 07-09 Arc, Welding migg ,welds some pipe ,cuts angle iron, arc weld vocational Projects lots of oilfield work on tanks, wrack, b.o.p cuts ,weld frames like Riggs ,truck beds and so on if it need to be welded I can do it ... 04-10-06 BULLDOG MUD -LOAD AND UNLOAD CHEMICALS USED FOR DRILLING RIGS ...

Removing internet header info in the email.
Outlook is showing all of the internet header info in the email. How do I remove it. It has started happening suddenly, although no updates or changes to the computer have been made. Running Windows XP & Office 2000 Did you try restarting Outlook? Usually when this happens, you can't fix existing messages but restarting outlook should keep future emails from getting messed up. Also, if you are using an antivirus program to scan email as you download it, disable the email scanning. Antivirus is known to cause problems such as this. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outl...

Newbie Question
Is there a way to create an Excel database to input information and then pull info into a form? We need to have 3 diferent forms that info could be pulled from a database so that the forms don't need to be handwritten or typed each time. I'm willing to do the research needed to do this if it is possible. Info would change, and not all fields would be pulled into each form. I hope this makes some sense. Thanks. Set up your database in columnar format so's you can use VLOOKUP formulas in your 3 forms to pull data based upon criteria. Good place to start for info is ...

info
i need information about advantages and dis. of ms publisher In news:ba7301c4896b$52551470$a501280a@phx.gbl, yip <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || i need information about advantages and dis. of ms || publisher Disadvantages: 1. It's not free 2. It doesn't cook dinner as good as my wife 3. It's not tangible 4. Will never have a first love 5. You can't give it an underduck on the swingset Advantages: 1. It's Publisher, what more can you say? :-) -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting ...

Stop Text Boxes From Containing Same Info?
How to I get text entered in one text box to STOP automatically appearing in another text box on a different page? When creating a brochure using one of the templates, I key the company address in the return address section of the middle panel of Page 1. (When I rest my mouse pointer over this textbox it is called the "Address Text Box" as shown in a yellow tip box.) After I key the return address on Page 1, it automatically appears in the "Address Text Box" on Page 2. If I edit the text box on Page 2, it changes the text on Page 1, etc. How can I stop these te...

exporting info
I need to replace my PC and would like to save all the info in Outlook : Emails, contacts (including catagories) and diary. I exported the contacts but the catagories did not go with them. I exported the diary but on trying to open it I just get a excell spreadsheet and I have no idea how to save / export the emails. Is there a way I can save absolutely everything in one operation and move it over? Thnaks Angus -- www.amforbes.com Landscape and Travel Photography -- www.amforbes.com Landscape and Travel Photography I do not use the import/export, I just transfer and open the pst di...

Have Lost All Info
I have a music store and also have an eBay store. I use my Outlook Express for return ing messages, and keeping track of my UPS shipments. When I delete something - I keep it in the Deleted Folder for reference. This morning - as I was getting ready to work - I had a Pop-Up from a Microsoft Messenger. I closed it - an immediately - my desktop icons all moved to the side. I took care of that and then opened my Outlook Express. It opened an old version from 3 years ago and a different server. I configured it to the current DSL. I can now send messages, etc - BUT, I've lost al...

Moving Outlook calendar info....
Our receptionist left some time ago. She had a calendar on which she kept all of the owners appointmewnts/tasks etc... The new person is still logging on as this old user which is confusing everyone... What is the simplest thing to do... 1) Move the calendar and associated tasks etc... to a public exchange folder and then just give this new user access to it? 2) Copy this calendar to the new users outlook (exchagne mailbox) as a NEW calendar? I do not want it being integrated into her own calendar... How would one do this? 3) Simply leave the old user profile there and share the cale...

where to find log info?
Hello, I am looking for all log information related to NDR Code 4.4.7 (outbound server timeout). Anyone know where to find this? I don't see it in the event viewer, but I might not have logging turned up correctly. Messages from our exchange box are timing out when sending to our Gateway MTA which is in the DMZ. The MTA company says everything looks fine from their side. The trace route times are excellent and I can telnet over port 25 fine too. Any ideas? On a side note, where do i find out what my exchange server's timeout setting is? That is, how long it waits before it t...