Income and expenses

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C58E40.B9E34E60

I'm fairly new to MS Money.  Current I just use it to track my savings =
accounts.

I would like MSMoney to work out my position regarding income and =
expenses for something completely separate.  How should I go about this? =
 Should I setup a new file?  New categories?  At the moment, I'm using a =
spreadsheet.

I hope that you can advise me.

Thanks in advance.
Julia
------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C58E40.B9E34E60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm fairly new to MS Money.&nbsp; =
Current I just=20
use it to track my savings accounts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like MSMoney to work out my =
position=20
regarding income and expenses for something completely separate.&nbsp; =
How=20
should I go about this?&nbsp; Should I setup a new file?&nbsp; New=20
categories?&nbsp; At the moment, I'm using a spreadsheet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope that you can advise =
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Julia</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C58E40.B9E34E60--

0
NoReply9659 (237)
7/21/2005 9:08:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

All incoming email denied
All of a sudden on Saturday, all incoming email is bieng returned "denied" (at least that what the sender is telling me, I have not seen the actual error report). We can send mail internally and externally, but no one can send mail to us. Any ideas, need some place to start. Look at your SMTP logs, see if there is anything usual in the event logs, get a copy of the NDR from an external source. Use your hotmail, gmail.... account to test. Nue "chris" <you@me.com> wrote in message news:uQ4HJAkYGHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden on Saturday,...

Restrict Incoming/Outgoing Internet Mail
We are running W3K3 Domain w/ Exchange 2003 - I need to create a network account for an outside contractor who will be here for upwards of 6 months. She needs to be able to book meetings etc with Internal Stafff - therefore ability to view FREE/BUSY. I have looked at 'Publishing FREE/BUSY to an FTP site.' - however that seems like a bit of work for the end user... so I am going to create the contractor a network account complete with mailbox HOWEVER - I want to limit the account to only be able to send messages to internal staff as well only receive mail from internal staff. I k...

Incoming emails are not tracking
I have CRM 3.0 and Exchange 2003. I have email tracking turned on. At the moment I am only using the web client to test the system. When I send mail it creates an activity and adds the tracking token just fine. However, when I reply, the emails do go to the users box and forward to the CRM mailbox, but no activities are created, eventhough the token is in tact. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening. It is important that I track incoming emails. Thanks. check event logs on the exchange server...it may be that the router is having a problem contacting the crm server ...

imputed income
does anyone know how to enter imputed income on a salary stub transaction in money 2002? (or any version for that matter).......i know that i can create/enter the category, but it's not showing on my M2002 tax statements. when i compare my W2 with the amount from the M2002 account the difference is my imputed income. does anyone else have or know how to deal with imputed income?????? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003 See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney...

Forward incoming emails for one account to an external email addre
I have an email account in my exchange 2000 domain that requires all incoming email to be forwarded to an external account. I have read through the threads on this site, but they do not explain fully how to do this. Can someone provide me with an 'idiots' guide? Setup a Contact in your AD forest with the email address of the foreign mail system. Under the advanced setting of the Exchange mailbox add an alternate recipient to the Contact object. Regards, PaulB "samdews" <samdews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A59A6E9-C1AE-4297-81AD-D10364847C7...

Incoming junk mail not going to Junk E-Mail folder
Yes, yes, here I am again. I have this situation where the incoming e-mail is not being dropped into the Junk E-Mail folder. The setting is set to low, which is the default, yet all the junk mail which would normally drop into my Junk E-Mail folder ends up in my Inbox. I had this recently and I was searching for a solution, but had not made any changes in days, and then it just started working again. Unfortunately, I had to reformat the drive and reinstall everything and now this has come up again. What fun. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is Outlook 2003 under WinXP SP2 w...

Autoreply on incoming messages
I've tried to set a rule that replies automatically when incoming e-mails arrive. I want the rule to be server based, however it doesnt work for me. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:26:26 +0200, "lars" <djxtc@spray.se> wrote: >I've tried to set a rule that replies automatically when incoming e-mails >arrive. I want the rule to be server based, however it doesnt work for me. >Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? HOw does it not work? Please explain the rule you've created Please be aware you can't have ...

INCOMING
Can Access either alone or with the help of an applet detect an incoming phone call? Thanks DS ...

Team leaders needed online! Extra income!
http://tinyurl.com/c363e Make extra income online today! APPROVED by watchdog site Scam.com, you can rely on full support and assistance with this business model, new in 2005. Get out what you put in! No get rich overnight promises here. Low investment to become a full team member! ($32) with no other costs ever being required. http://tinyurl.com/c363e --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050806095547H8z8FaM6 ...

Multi incoming e-mail
Hi, I have a problem I have 9 e-mail domains that are incoming mail to an exchange 2003 server, what I want to do is this ! @domain1.com will be the e-mail address I will use But I will accept mail to @domain2.com and @domain3..9.com and when I get e-mail to those domain I want to rename them to @domain1.com and insert them into the exchange store. Is there anyway to do this ? with out having to insert e-mail address for each domain for each user have many user and short live :-) Thanks In Advance Aegir Thordarson ...

How do I make a rule to move incoming messages from a specific domain
I'd like to move all my messages fro the @paypal.com an @ebay.com domain to dedicated folders. How would I do that? (regardless of what preceeds the @) Jerry Click on TOOLS>RULES>NEW, Then select start from blank rule, Select when CHECK WHEN MESSAGE ARRIVES, next, then select WITH SPECIFIC WORDS IN THE SENDER'S ADDRESS, then in the lower window, click on "SPECIFIC WORD", then add your filter phrases ("@ebay.com", "@paypal.com", etc) you can keep adding them in here, then next slect what action you want to do (move to folders) and select which ...

Incoming mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop For some reason, all my incoming mail goes directly to the 'deleted' folder and is marked as 'junk'. This consistently occurs although I have junk mail protection set to 'none' and have no rules established. <br><br>Any guidance is much appreciated! <FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>On 1/6/10 5:08 PM, in article <a href="59bb0356.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">59bb0356.-1@webcr...

Recording dividends as budget income
In the Portfolio Manager, dividend income is not categorised. When setting up a budget, how do you ensure that the dividends you receive are recorded as budget income? Can't say for sure about what happens in Budget, but my dividends show up as Investment Income : Dividends. This association of Investment transaction types to Categories is set at Tools |Settings|Investments Settings|Investment Categories... (in M05 and newer, anyway). "GordonB" <GordonB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:540EFBBC-7C02-4B56-8E84-448665CABCEB@microsoft.com... > In the...

Incoming
Task 'Marla mail - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under Tools, click E-mail accounts. The server responded: -ERR box locked' I'm getting a dialogue box every 30 seconds or so that's titled Enter Network Password. No matter what I do with it, it comes back. I've checked my settings and everything appears to be the same. I've tried clicking Save this password in your password list to no avail. I've power cycled my modem, rebo...

How to enter a Rebate when it is not income
how should I handle money that I get repaid for buying a ticket for some one It is not income. Well, first of all, in a narrow accounting sense, it surely is income. Not all income fits the IRS definition of Income. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=179. "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E35B0D0-FE02-46BE-9268-E4A35677E70A@microsoft.com... > how should I handle money that I get repaid for buying a ticket for some > one > It is not income. "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E35B0D0...

incoming email
Why does some of my email go directly to my delted items folder? Some goes to my inbox and others to my deleted items folder! -- engineer73 Hi, engineer73. A real engineer should know that you haven't given enough facts for us to even make intelligent guesses about your problem. :>( First, which versions of Windows and of Windows Live Mail are you running? Second, is this POP3, Gmail, Hotmail or ??? Third, what's in your Blocked Senders list? Fourth, what Mail Rules are in place? Once we have that information, we can start guessing, I suppose. RC -- ...

Incoming messages
My incoming messages are automatically sorted by the subject title. How can I change this to be sorted by Received date? Just click on the pertinent column header, which in your case would be=20 "Received" or "Sent". If any column header is missing, right-click on = any column header, select Columns, then add the one you want. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "sdurham" <sdurham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:5EA78313-9D22-4E47-82DD-E27497A0D689@micros...

logging incoming and outcoming messages Exchange 2003
I need to log everything for all the accounts. Is there a journalism option in Exchange 2003 or I should write an Event Sink? IF there is a journal option, how is the log format and source? Thanks, Matias This might help: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journaling.mspx "Matias Woloski" <woloski@NOSPAMsion.com> wrote in message news:uWQaiyMJFHA.2640@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I need to log everything for all the accounts. Is there a journalism option >in Exchange 2003 or I should write an Event Sink? IF there is a journal >op...

Delay on incoming email?
Dear All, This problem is driving me nuts! Here's the scenario... Microsoft Exchange server 5.5 running on W2K server Windows XP SP2 on clients Office XP (2002) SP3 Problem: If a message is sent to a number of users it arrives simultaneously on all but one machine. It arrives on the problem machine between 30 and 60 seconds later. I've pulled this machine out now for testing. It doesn't make any difference which user logs in (administrator or a user) and can send emails without any trouble - they leave and arrive at their destination at normal speed. It feels like some k...

Trade income and losses in Monthly Income and Expenses
Is there any way I can get the "Monthly Income and Expenses" report show the income (and loss) I make trading stocks? I just customized one to include all categories and accounts. I see an Inflows Investment Income Capital Gains row. In some months the total is negative. (I hate it when that happens.) I conclude the answer is yes. But I haven't validated that the numbers are correct. Given the number of problems I've found in reports in the last day or two, I'd bet Microsoft hasn't ever validated any of them either. "jerrydy" <jerrydy@discussions....

How do I see incoming messages in more than 1 email account?
Brand new Outlook 2003 user using Windows XP so please excuse what may be a dumb question. My wife and I have different email addresses that use the same account (i.e. the logon information in the Internet Email settings (POP3) dialog box is the same.). The settgins as far as I can see for both send & receive are for all accounts. My wife logged onto Outlook using her profile in Windows XP and downloaded mail (that was actually addressed to my email address). I would like to see the mail but cannot get it to appear in my inbox when I log onto Outlook thru my profile. Windows ...

Printing Incoming Email
The email appears just fine on my screen, but when I print it, it prints very small. Is there a default setting I can change that will print the email larger? Windows Live Mail uses IE's print engine. Just before you print, go to Internet Explorer, click Page, Text Size, = and increase it to the next larger size. After you finish printing, set the = IE text size back to where you had it. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "JudyDi" <JudyDi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = ne...

incoming emails
Suddenly my email is receiving hte same messages every time it updates, and I cannot stop these same messages from re-appearing in my in box with every new "Send/receive" update "Charlie ZIne" <Charlie ZIne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67F62EE5-FC26-4A33-90F1-B2D82A141A9C@microsoft.com... > Suddenly my email is receiving hte same messages every time it updates, > and I > cannot stop these same messages from re-appearing in my in box with every > new > "Send/receive" update > You need to visit the w...

Finding incoming links to a workbook?
Is there a way to determine which workbooks are linking into another workbook? For example, I have a workbook sourcedata.xls on a network folder. Is there a way to find out which workbooks are linked to it? Not really. You could look through every excel file that you can see--but that won't help for the files you can't see -- the files on different pc's (local harddrives, thumbdrives, different network drives). If you want a less than optimal suggestion... Move or rename your file. Wait for the complaints to come in. Excel Nut wrote: > > Is there a way to determine ...