Importing fund price histories

I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some
mutual funds that I bought a few years ago.  Is it possible to import
histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds
for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data
into Money?

Thanks

0
gndm_2001 (1)
2/1/2006 3:24:41 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Importing mail accounts
Hi, I just installed Office XP 2002, up from 2000. I have tried to import my mail accounts that I saved in .iaf files, but when I go to File, Import..., Import Internet Acct Settings, it immediately says "No internet accounts found to import"!!! Problem, it doesn't even ask me where it should be looking for them. Is there a fix or way around for this? TIA alphonse <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Office XP 2002, up from 2000. I have > tried to import my mail accounts that I saved in .iaf > files, Outlook 2000 in Internet M...

Copy/Paste Import/Export Data VBA Code
Hello, I regularly export data from the Cognos 6 operating environment. The data is exported into nternet expolorer into the "Excel 2002 format". Once the data is importing into the Explorer, I copy and paste 7 sheets of data from Explorer into Excel one sheet at a time (if it helps there is an 8th sheet that exports each time that I don't use). Once the sheets are pasted into Excel, I have formulas (the formulas are not VBA, they are standard Excel formulas) that produce reports from the data. It's be nice if I could use the move or copy the sheets int...

Price ovverride/ discount repoort
How can i generate a report that would show all the items that had a price changed at the register. For example when the price is incorrect and the cashier has to change it or give discount etc. Thanks RObert hi Robert, The users inputs are not trackable however when users change price to anything else it appear to be discount so you have 2 fields in TransactionEntry table one with Price and one with FullPrice. Now you can make report and filter all the data where Price <> FullPrice this will give you output with information from which registers and users has done that. But!!!...

Making price tags out of 'index cards'
New to Publisher...have been making price tags in a card-making program that prints three to a page - and I can alter the info on each tag. In Publisher found blank index cards that work fine, and manipulated format to get three to a page, but cannot vary info on each tag. Can this be done? Is this a mail(ugh)merge project? -- z I guess the question is, are your cards on perforated stock? If they are: On the publication page, Arrange, Layout guides, 1.75" left and right margins 1 inch top & bottom margins Grid guides tab 3 rows, zero spacing. -- Mary Sauer ...

Cant Import .pst from outlook 98
I get the message the file is not a personal folder file. I have installed the outlook 93 import and export translators, and have greated a new data file, neither makes a difference, any thoughts Make sure the file isn't marked read-only. If it's on a CD, move it to your hard drive and remove the read-only attribute. Also, you should simply open the file in Outlook using File | Open, rather than importing from it -- you'll retain the most data and settings that way. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please repl...

Import Contact as AD contacts
Is there a way to import contacts form an Exchange public folder to Contacts in my active directory under an OU? i.e instaed of creating a new contact in AD and enter all detail I want to import the current details I already have in the Public Folder as contacts thanks Mike On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:31:44 +0200, "Michael Greeff" <mikeg452@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to import contacts form an Exchange public folder to Contacts >in my active directory under an OU? i.e instaed of creating a new contact in >AD and enter all detail I want to import the current de...

How do I import a pdf file (Image) into Publisher 2002?
We do a neighborhood newsletter. In the past all the ads were provided as jpg files. The last ad we got was a pdf. I tried to do a save as in Adobe to jpg or eps, but of course I lost the quality/clarity of the pdf. Any suggestions? (I'm at work and don't have Publisher here so forgive me if my steps aren't 100% accurate.) I am able to insert a .pdf by using Insert - Object and then I can select Adobe Acrobat document. Another poster tried it and she got a low memory warning. Works quite nice for me but, as always, YMMV. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "dgfullin"...

IN Excel, how can I import a monthly sales file for 100's of stor.
I have an Excel file with several hundred stores and their operating data, but I want to update the file with sales data from a monthly sales report. How can I import sales from the Excel sales file into my Excel store file. Both files have stores listed by number. Thank you. If I understand you, the easiest way is to open both files. In the store file where you want the total from your month sales sheet, begin the formula =sum( then using the window menu item select the monthly sales sheet and select the range you want to sum and hit the end parenthese. Your formula in your store she...

How to Clear History of ' Reciently Used Templates' ? #2
Can anyone tell me: How to Clear History of ' Reciently Used Templates' ? Thank you The Task Pane only shows two templates, so if you open two different templates they'll replace the current items. Or, you can edit the Registry (make a backup of the registry first!): (instructions for Excel 2002) 1. From the Start button, choose Run 2. Type regedit then click OK 3. Click the + sign to the left of HKEY_CURRENT_USER 4. Open Software, Microsoft, Office, 10.0, Excel\Recent Templates 5. Double-click on Template1 or Template2 6. Delete the file name and path in the Value Data box 7...

We are in the process of going live on GP v9 as of October 1. We are looking for a way to load invoice history using the Integration Manager or eConnect so that we can upload years of invoice history. OK to assume each invoice was paid in full the same date of invoice because the purpose is to load invoice history for sales analysis purposes. All ideas including product that you offer to solve this are welcome. Jim, IM was the only way to load historical data (and you had to assume that the invoice was paid in full ) and your requirements match si IM will do just fine. The standard ad...

Import and add File Name to field
I have to import mutliple files to clean and update and export them back out again. The files do not have a reference as to where the data comes from. I use a function to import all the data at once into one table but want to add the filename to the end of each record so i can determin where each record originated from. Any ideas if this is possilbe and how to achieve this. Thanks Craig Private Sub cmdImport_Click() Dim strfile As String Dim path As String path = "C:\Documents and Settings\Lists\" ChDir ("C:\Documents and Settings\Lists\") strfile = Dir("*.txt&...

Help with Import Please
I am using VC++ 6.0 and need to implement a control from another company. I have their ".DLL", a ".TLB" and a ".VBR" developed in Visual FoxPro. The example I was given works in a spreadsheet through VBA. How do I "Import" it into an MFC project? I find that the #Import directive does nothing except cause the "Imported" file to be listed as an external dependancy. I was expecting .cpp and .h files to be generated to expose the DLL functions for me. What do I need to do to use the DLL in an MFC project? I'd love to see some examples....

How do I modify the History view in 4.0?
I'd like to modify the History view, the one I get when I click History on the left side of the contact screen. I just want to re- arrange and add/delete columns. I didn't see an entry for 'History' in the customize entities list, so I'm not sure where to do this. Have you try to go into Activities entity and customize your Close Activities view, My Close Activities View and Close Activity Associate View? History view shows all of the closed CRM activities. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Jan 7, 9:58=A0am, biffer <jeremydrie....

Import contacts
I have a list of contacts in Excel 2003 and import them into Outlook 2003. The list consists of names, telephone numbers, mobile numbers and email addresses. But in Outlook only displays the last 3 digits of phone numbers. I have tried all kinds of formatting cells in Excel, I have also tried to save the sheet. Txt,. Csv etc. but nothing help. It works seamlessly with Office and Outlook 2007 Export Contacts from Outlook to an Excel file Compare the mappings with your excel file "opatia" <tone.a.engebretsen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4fa2a2fd-eb57-4154-b902-12...

View detailed customer purchase history in any store.
View detailed customer purchase history in any store, regardless which store purchases were made. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0eabe5c6-c366-4af1-916f-d4...

Portfolio
I am using Money 2003 to track my investments and use the "standard view" for my portfolio which includes a "Change" column to show price changes. The "Change" column shows changes to the investments I am watching (e.g. FTSE) but shows no changes on any other investment even though many are taking place. Can anyone help me fix this problem? Changes are downloaded when you go on-line to get prices. They are not calculated by Money. Not all stocks show changes on download. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.c...

How do I import old files into new version of Publisher?
My original art work was stored on my hard drive. How do I get them to open in Publisher 2003? Hi oldtershop (oldtershop@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || My original art work was stored on my hard drive. How do I get them || to open in Publisher 2003? Are you trying to import art work such as graphics created from a graphics program, or are you trying to open older Microsoft Publisher files in Publisher 2003? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warrantie...

Misleading Intrsuctions on Add Price List Wizard-Price Method wind
The partner wants to be able to assign a new price method and price levels to their newly created items. By default, new items are assigned the Currency Amount price method. They wanted to assign % of List pricing details for these new items using Price List Utilities but they found out that they cannot. No items are being affected when they attempt to do this. The partner and the client complained about incomplete and misleading instructions on the Add Price List Wizard-Price Method window. Please go through these steps to open the window: 1. Go to Tools | Utilities | Inventory | Pric...

Import Module
I can't be alone here when I say, why does the import module lack so many basic functions? We can only import contacts and leads? What about products or pricelists? How can I go about creating this? I'm interested in making a similar import wizard, but for products. I was looking at Import.aspx, but once again this is an unsupported customization (seems like everything I need is unsupported). Whats the best way to go about this? The SDK? How? thanks, Gary The lead and contact imports are available to all users of the system. Import for other objects is what the Data Migration...

FW: Look at the important update
--ncxvibae Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fcqlndwkjphudjthg"; type="multipart/alternative" --fcqlndwkjphudjthg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="otvymxqkwrxpcvuk" --otvymxqkwrxpcvuk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Inst...

Outlook 2000
Recently, XP crashed and I was unable to export my outlook to a .pst file. I was able to save the program files and all the infor on the C: drive. How can I get the old information, which is saved on a disc, into the newly installed Outlook? Thanks for any help. "Alec" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e13201c43c1b$c3f5dcb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Recently, XP crashed and I was unable to export my > outlook to a .pst file. I was able to save the program > files and all the infor on the C: drive. How can I get > the old information,...

Export/Import Exchange email records
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys Exmerge . http://www.petri.co.il/download_exmerge.htm "ibsys" <ibsystems@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161913259.400787.215710...

csv import #2
I am trying to import the following csv file into a waiting worksheet with formulas. Ideally I would like the 3rd entry in the first line (1601) to be shown in every record as its own field. Any ideas anyone? R,5499 ,1601 ,N,H,22/10/2003,22/10/2003 10:00 L, ,T07 ,307,6 ,4 , L, ,T14 ,200,8 ,6 , L, ,T17 ,302,4 ,4 , L, ,T18 ,201,25 ,24 , L, ,T25 ,107,6 ,6 , L, ,T28 ,203,18 ,13 , L, ,T30 ,204,33 ,25...

Import One Page Into Anoter Document
I found this question posted, but there were no answers. Mary Sauer evidently gave the answer, but I can't find the post. So sorry. I would like to create single pages, then compile the pages of choice into one document. I'm creating tutorials, and it is just easier to create one page at a time and decide on page order later. Thank you for your anticipated help. Since I am brand new here, and don't want to miss the answer, is it possible for me to receive an email? Thanks! lsgal mary wrote: > I found this question posted, but there were no answers. Mary Sauer evidently ...

DMF: how to use sql server import data from .mdb to CDF?
I using DTS has been import database(.mdb) to CDF. But on the cdf_mscrm database, I can see all the account data in the table[Account], ,but no data in the table[cdf_Account]. What's next step? Thanks, Jim Turn off "use fast load" in the options sections of the DTS package properties. "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message news:C821F40C-265F-4772-9B60-AD19CA27A709@microsoft.com... >I using DTS has been import database(.mdb) to CDF. > But on the cdf_mscrm database, I can see all the account data in the > table[Account], ,but no data in the table[c...