Importing Bank Activity posts all Trans to one vendor

Everytime I import my checking account info all my
transactions appear as Wal-Mart transactions although the
Memo field is correctly listing the correct vendor.

Anyway to correct this or must a manually change all my
transactions, which almost defeats the purpose of
importing my banking transactions.

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74725)
2/23/2004 12:29:58 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Fran wrote:

>Everytime I import my checking account info all my
>transactions appear as Wal-Mart transactions although the
>Memo field is correctly listing the correct vendor.
>
>Anyway to correct this or must a manually change all my
>transactions, which almost defeats the purpose of
>importing my banking transactions.

There is no way to get Money to get the name from the MEMO field.
You can, however, get Money to put the MEMO into the Memo field with
Tools->Options->OnlineServices->AddADescriptionToTheMemoField....

If you found this important enough, you could do Find&Replace of
memos that contain the text "Wal-Mart" and change the Payee to
Wal-Mart.

Too bad the bank doesn't put the name into the NAME field.

0
via_newsgroup (13115)

professional tools library should allow more than one salesperson
Sales Modifier in Professional Services Tools Library currenly only allows you to change one starting salesperson id to one new salesperson id. Well, it is possible that one terminated salesperson may have multiple invoices in which they will be divided among other salespeople. it would be very beneficial if the Sales modifier tool allowed that to happen instead of the just one and one feature ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Import and export

Importing messages #6

Show ALL Activities in Oulook Client
I suggest that a user in front of Outlook today be able to see ALL activities - not just tasks (phone calls, faxs, letters, etc) from the "Outlook Today" main page. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssol...

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

About 6 messages stuck in one of our outgoing smtp queues
I hope you can help me. I'm troubleshooting an issue currently with only two users with emails that are stuck in one of our outbound smtp queues. They've been stuck in there all day and I've tried forcing the connection and also unfreezing the email to no avail. I've manually connected to the smtp connectors that we have defined and am able to send emails directly from the telnet session from the server. I've also sent one of the users an email from the destination and had her reply which she did and I received it. I have double checked the mx records...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Create Activity Mail in Incident from C#
Hello, There is a case: When someone sends e-mail to specific address it is retrieved by our soft, preprocessed (search for some stuff and other), then it is supposed to be put in CRM. I know how to create incident (case) but don't know how I'm supposed to add some activities to it. I have not found any fields indicating case id. And when I add this activity (I want to create e-mail) will it be put in history or somewhere else? I would like to put it in some kind of inbox or something - I'v seen that there is queue object but don't know if it will be suitable for this t...

importing email

import pdf table

Field missing upon XML import

Excel 2003

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

POsting GL Transaction outside Great PLains
Can anyone give me information about posting GL transactions from outside of Great Plains? Is it as simple as calling a stored procedure or inserting into a couple of tables? (Probably not...) Any information anyone could provide, or anywhere anyone can point me would be appreciated. Thanks. -Cliff One way to do it is with table import. Go to Tools-> Integrate -> Table Import. You can press the F1 key if you want instructions. "Cliff Harris" wrote: > Can anyone give me information about posting GL transactions from outside of > Great Plains? Is it as sim...

Match Invoice to Bank Account,How?
I would like to keep track of 1 widget that I sell. (How many sold ,taxes,shipping,etc) I need a report that shows only the widget sales, a report showing the taxes collected and which account/store sold it. 1. I sell one item, a widget for $19.95+tax, either through PayPal(PayPal Account),put them in stores or I sell them at a trade show(both deposits in bank). Each sale shows up in my accounts when I download the bank data. I would like to create reports that show the correct data from only these widget sales. If I create an invoice for each widget I sell, Money adds another $19.95+t...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...