imported items don't appear

I imported approx 300 items from my credit card account.  The first 50 or so
appeared just fine.  My account in MS Money still shows that I have 259 Items
To Review.  However, the items don't appear.  I've tried exiting and logging
back in.
0
jch (16)
1/10/2006 1:42:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, jch wrote:

>I imported approx 300 items from my credit card account.  The first 50 or so
>appeared just fine.  My account in MS Money still shows that I have 259 Items
>To Review.  However, the items don't appear.  I've tried exiting and logging
>back in.

Close Money

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then open Money with Start->Run and entering
"msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box.

If that does not fix it, what program and credit card are you using?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
1/10/2006 2:11:58 PM
Having the same problem that just occured last night.  Tried your solution
and did not work Cal.

Am running Money 2006 and was downloading transactions from my credit union.
 Been running 06 since beginning of the year without a problem and this is
the first instance of this.

Doug

"> Close Money

> In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
> Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.
>
> Then open Money with Start->Run and entering
> "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box.
>
> If that does not fix it, what program and credit card are you using?

0
Doug4515 (774)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Make table field descriptions appear in status bar
Using Office 2003 and Windows XP; When building a table, normally the info entered into the description field will show in the status bar when the bound control is active. For one of my forms, this appears to be turned off. How can I restore this? Thanks much in advance. XP wrote: >Using Office 2003 and Windows XP; > >When building a table, normally the info entered into the description field >will show in the status bar when the bound control is active. > >For one of my forms, this appears to be turned off. How can I restore this? The only reason the field descripti...

Unread count on "Deleted items" (2003)
Is there any way to prevent the display of unread item count next to the "Deleted Items" folder? I'm forever deleting stuff without reading it, only to have to go into "Deleted Items" in order to turn off the "unread" state. -- Steve Swift http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html http://www.ringers.org.uk Not that I know of. Have you tried Right clicking the Deleted Items folder and using the Mark all as Read button? It's fast. -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au My suggested settings for Outlook 2003 ...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

importing email

import pdf table

what to do when a blank page appears when excel workbook opened?
When i open an excel workbook, the page is blank (grey under the toolbars) but when i go to print preview, the work appears which means i can print but not edit my work. I use excel 2000. Check to see if any sheets are hidden. Format > Sheets > Unhid -- Celtic_Avenge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Celtic_Avenger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1410 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26122 Is there a sheet tab at the bottom of the page? If not it may be hidden....

Recover Deleted Items question
Is there a way to recover an email that has been deleted from the recover deleted Items option under tools? We are using Exchange 2003. TIA TRD On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:35:16 -0400, "TRD" <tdejohnx2@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to recover an email that has been deleted from the recover >deleted Items option under tools? We are using Exchange 2003. > > >TIA >TRD > So its been deleted from the dumpster? You need to go to backup and recover the store to your recovery storage group. if it's been purged from the dumpster, the only way to ...

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

Deleted Items Folder
Running Outlook 2002, Windows XP. In Tools-Options-Other I have checked the box "Empty the Deleted Items folder upon existing." However, it does not empty automatically. I unchecked it, closed Outlook, opened Outlook, and rechecked it but it still doesn't empty automatically. This happens even when I shut down and restart the computer. Any suggestions? ...

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

my Excel chart doesn't print as it appears on print preview
my Excel chart doesn't print out to fit the page as it apppears to do on print preview. It always comes out shrunk in size. Take a look at Page Setup and adjust it to get what you want. "Doug 1014" <Doug 1014@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCE3AC95-13EA-4418-891C-0D79A84EECCE@microsoft.com... > my Excel chart doesn't print out to fit the page as it apppears to do on > print preview. It always comes out shrunk in size. I have done this several times both by using % reduction to make it fit and also using "fit to page", still com...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...