Import and export

Trying to salvage my data and it was suggestd I import and
export files, do I need to import and export closed
accounts as well?
0
anonymous (74721)
2/26/2004 2:55:49 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Only if you want them in the new file.  In order to export a closed account,
you'll need to first specify that it is open in Money.

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to salvage my data and it was suggestd I import and
> export files, do I need to import and export closed
> accounts as well?

0
bjclarinet (489)

importing Data from access #2
I have been attempting to create a reservation planning form in excel that imports Data from an Access database and inserts that information automaticly into the correct spreed sheet and the correct cells within that worksheet. The Excel Book is made up of 12 worksheets named Jan-Dec. Each worksheet has columns labeled as each day of that month. Column 'A' is reserved for 19 rows named "room1 - room19". The data I am importing from the data base is " start date", "end date" and "room number". I am also importing " surname" which i have ...

Importing into Oulook beta
Had backup installed on outlook 2003. This transferred to Outlook Beta fine when I transferred. Used it to back-up all Outlook files. Have just re-formatted. Now........ 1. Can't install Outlook Backup from Microsoft site. - it says that Outlook isn't found on my computer. 2. If I try to import the .PST file, (not using Backup) it locks up and after that, the cursor disappears behind Outlook window. Only redemable using system restore. I want to get my folders, mail and settings back. Any ideas? Nick NOTTNICK <nmm457@bellows.org.uk.nospam> wrote: > Now........ > ...

Importing Campaign Responses Data in row did not match the import
We are struggling to understand how to importing Campaign Responses using the bulk import wizard. We receive the errors: Reason: Data in row did not match the import type Reason ID: 0x8004032d Please could someone help us diagnose where the problem lies? Thanks Hi, It is very difficult to help you with just this information. We will need some more information to give you helpful suggestions. like whts are the fields, type of file, mapping to which fields and other details. Following URL may be helpful to you. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsbulkimport.msp...

How import MSWorks spreadsheet to Excel
I am using Exel 2000 and want to impoort a spreadsheet from MSWorks, but I can't seem to find out how. Can't these two MS programs talk to each other? No, they can't talk to each other. It's a Microsoft marketing issue, they don't want Works to compete with Office, so you have to do a "save as" in Works. "BillAtt" wrote: > I am using Exel 2000 and want to impoort a spreadsheet from MSWorks, but I > can't seem to find out how. Can't these two MS programs talk to each other? Thank you; I think that will help me. "dlw" wrot...

Item Import in MS POS
Is it Possible to import Items from CSV or TXT to POS (not RMS) thanks, Yes, there's an inventory import wizard that does this. It's in the manager application - the help guide will give you addl info on this. "Sachafav" wrote: > Is it Possible to import Items from CSV or TXT to POS (not RMS) > > thanks, > ...

Recurring Meetings Imported from Domino
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Background: Users were migrated from Domino R5 to Exchange 2003 SP1. Problem: When users cancel a recurring meeting that was created in = Domino and imported into Exchange each listed attendee receives multiple = copies of the cancellation, somewhere in the neighborhood of 180 copies. = This behavior is limited to meetings that were imported from Domino. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why th...

Import pst file from Outlook til OE 6.0?
I'm trying to import pst files from Outlook til Outlook xpress 6.0. I get the message "can not import from the MAPI client..." -- Regards Gjermund Unless you also have Outlook on that machine, you won't be able to import the PST files. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Gjermund A. Bjordal" <gjermund.bjordal@online.no> wrote in messag...

Importing SunOne Calendar Events?
Anyone have luck importing SunOne Calendar items? Our method seems to import them but then they end up with features greyed out if you want to modify them. Thanks ...

Exporting data?
Is there a way to export a single account in Money '04? To a .qif? Yes. "Scott Cooper" <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1105322492.527406.54010@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to export a single account in Money '04? > Exactly. "Scott Cooper" <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1105322709.952161.72750@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > To a .qif? > ...

exporting outlook expess 6 messages to another computer
I would like to export messages from outlook express 6 ( windows 98) to another computer using outlook express 6 (windows xp). I would appreciate if anyone could explain the procedure. LEVINE wrote: > I would like to export messages from outlook express 6 ( windows 98) to > another > computer using outlook express 6 (windows xp). I would appreciate if anyone > could > explain the procedure. > > <sigh> - see the reply to your other post...... -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk LEVINE <just...

Import Historical Stock Data from Yahoo-Finance
For a long time I thought this was not possible, but I just read a post recently that makes me think that this probably IS possible. Is there a way to import data from finance.yahoo.com, into a table, if you store all stock symbols in a table, and put beginning and ending date in a form (in a couple of TextBoxes)? I know how to do this in Excel, with all stock tickers in a row, like row 4 (or whatever), and all the dates going in descending order in Column A, and each security’s historical prices under the symbols (which are in row 4, for instance). The problem in Access i...

Windows media player music export into access database
Hi there,I have downloaded a plug-in for windows media player from Microsiftwhich allows me to export my music library to a text file which I canthen import into access. What I would like to do is generate a reportthat lists all the Albums I have grouped under the Artist heading. Theproblem that I have is that the album appears as many times in myreport under the Artist heading as there are tracks on the album. Thisis as there is a record for each track and therefore it shoes multipletimes in the report. Please can anybody tell me if there is a way thatI can get the Album name just to show onc...

Import into Word
We designed in Publisher XP a letterhead. We would like to import this into Word to use as a template. Can anybody pls. help? It just seems impossible for some reason to find any help on this. Thanks so much, z In Publisher, file, save as, files of type, scroll down to whatever image format you have in mind. When you import the image into Word use the graphics tools to crop or if you have saved it as a .wmf, you can ungroup it in Word and delete all the unnecessary background. Can you select the letterhead and copy/paste into Word? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:...

Bulk Import of Contacts #2
Urgent!! We have a requirement to automatically map Accounts information with Contacts . Import the mapped data into CRM system using the Bulk Import Tool. As per CRM, we can not import contact and associate to an account automatically using CRM's bulk data import tool. ParentCompanyId field is a GUID and we are trying to associate the Text to that field. If we want to use CRM's bulk import tool, we need to import contact first, and then import account, then associate them manually. And we have thousands of records. Hello Faiz, It sounds like you are using version 3.0, correct...

Importing
Good morning I have a tall order and your help would be much appreciated. I always have problems with Ranges properties etc but have got by from finding solutions from the many excellent replies here particularly when it comes to VBA and Macro's. However I now seem to have a problem in finding a suitable solution butif you don't ask ... I have a workbook with several sheets with named employees. At the end of each month I get sent a workbook with details of time spent by each employee on different tasks. Their names appear on the top cell with all their expense details listed below. ...

Control pasted/imported data to use only ODD or EVEN rows
I want to move data from access 2000 to excel I want to paste or import. May I tell excel to only accept one paste to use ODD rows, the the second paste to use even rows? I have spit data in access queries so I can use two pastes,exports. I have 5000 rows to do per paste. Maybe fifty columns The data in each paste will have identical columns and information. example; Joe, Smith, address, 1st car info (red blue black) Joe, Smith, address, 2nd car info (red blue black) Mary Poppins, address, 1st car info (red blue black) Mary Poppins, address, 2nd car info (red blue black) If you have a s...

Importing Outlook Express files
Seems like it should be simple, but unfortunately not obvious. Before reformatting my hard drive, somehow my Outlook files were saved as Outlook Express files. I now have about 10 different Outlook Express files. They look ok, but I can't seem to be able to convert or import them to Outlook. They seem to be unreadable with Outlook Express also. ...

Import
Can you import from quicken 2004 to money 2004 not so much 'import' as 'convert' although some classifications will be lost. Try it with a Trial copy of Money first. <dinadale@iwon.com> wrote in message news:010001c3b51a$08d0baa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can you import from quicken 2004 to money 2004 M04 cannot upgrade a Q04 file since it came out first and is not clairvoyant about unreleased Quicken file formats. It can upgrade Q03 and earlier. M05 will likely upgrade Q04 and earlier, if the past is any predictor of the future. There is always QIF export/import but ...

importing numbers as text
I have a .csv file containing numbers with leading zeros. When I open that file in excel, I lose all the leading zeros and I cannot switch the cell format to text to save them because they are lost immediatly upon opening the file. How do I get excel to not drop the leading zeros? You could format the cells (whole column) after you've imported it or you could rename the .csv file to .txt and you'll see the text to columns wizard--where you can specify text. caleb wrote: > > I have a .csv file containing numbers with leading zeros. > When I open that file in excel, I...

Importing Products #2
As a reseller I have many products from various suppliers. I now have these in my product catalogue. I periodically receive updated price list, some each quarter some every 6 months. With the new price list some items remain the same, some have a price increase other a decrease. The increase is typically not a certain percentage across the board. Understand that I have thousands of products in my catalogue. The question is how can I import these and if there is any change re-write the same product with the new price. The product ID and decription remain the same. In CRM 3.0 (I am using...

Importing Crystal Reports in Great Plains #2
Is it possible to import Crystal reports into Great Plains? ...

Importing Data #3
Good Morning everybody just I would like to ask, How could I import a data from multiple column in an excel sheet to other single column without being any of those imported data duplicated.... PLS HELP ME URGENTLY -- Best Regards Mohamed Hadoka Sphinx Shipping Agency IT Manager & Shipping Excutive Email : Hadoka@gmail.com Msn Messenger : Hadoka@msn.com Yahoo ID : Hadoka1982 ...

Add in import for Excel x.
Hi, I need to import an add in of .xll format to my excel x. The add in = tool=20 does not recognise the format. Any help is greatly appreciated. Hi, An Excel XLL file means it is an "Excel Linked Library." It is a part of the Add-Ins object collection, but does not get used the same way a regular Excel Add-in does. Most people are familiar with Excel Add-ins that have an XLA file extension (for Excel Add-in) instead of an XLL. I say that for clarification so that we get the terminology correct. That being said, I don't have any XLL files to tinker with, so all I can do ...

Export dialogsheets as forms
Any ideas how one can "move" or "export" userforms which were created as part of the workbook (an actual worksheet in the workbook) with a previous version of Excel? Several worksheets in the book are userforms that I would like to bring into the Project Browser...WITHOUT having to recreate each one (a couple of the forms have numerous controls on them). Currently they are not even visible in the Project Browser - even as one of the worksheets - because I believe they were designated as dialogsheets when they were originally created. I have tried selecting the fo...

Import and QS Import
Hey any of you QS IMPORT GURUS- Let me ask you some questions 1) What are the full capabilities of QS Import? Can it append? Can it Update? Can it modify? 2) And what needs to be set to Append, Update and Modify? 3) Does anyone have is SQL queries written for Importing data, updating modifying etc... Thanks brent Brent, Tried it once, didn't work very well, gave up. Use SQL Import instead $39 www.ems-hitech.com/mssqlutils/ -- = "Brent Hauver" <bh@mvdsl.com> wrote in message news:eumzdRIsEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hey any of you QS IMPORT GURUS- L...