if this pay, please tell me .hope not swindle!

http://richptr.net/pages/index.php?refid=websp
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Emergency Help Needed Please
Outlook 2003 I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item) from Outlook. Is there a way to get it back? I looked in the deleted items folder & recycle bin but cannot find it. If it makes any difference it was deleted when I synchronized with my Treo 650 phone. Thanks in advance... Bob Bob Newman <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote: > I accidentally deleted a very important task (to-do item) from > Outlook. Is there a way to get it back? I looked in the deleted > items folder & recycle bin but cannot find it. If it makes any > difference it was delete...

Your action pay now!
http://www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Calculate the Possibilities www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Get $5.00 Referral Bonuses For every referral you make to YourActionsPay.com - you'll receive a $5.00 bonus upon them earning a minimum of $30.00 in earnings. Their $30.00 in earnings DOES include their Joining Bonus as well - so all they have to do is complete $25.00 worth of offers and you'll receive a check for $5.00 because your referred them. Plus, up to 30% Referral Bonuses! You will ALSO earn up to 30% of your referrals earnings. And, your referrals' earnings...

please Help #16
Good Day I would like to create a mailing list for my company. a. allow for sorting according to A~Z by the company's name b. The main spread sheet leads to another spread sheet which caters to printing our of customers address labels for mailing of cards. Thus company's name shld be hyperlink Kindly teach me what i should do Confusion right nw.. adeline -- ade_pri Sounds more like a project instead of a question. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "ade_pri" <ade_pri.1q7fxa@news.excelbanter.com> wrote in message news:ade_pri.1q7fxa@news.excelb...

Bill Pay vs E-Pay
What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill payment system to show within Money. Does that mean if I choose to sign up for bill pay through my bank that I can control it through MS Money? Thanks, Brenda try auto-payment. i've used auto-pay for 20+ years and not problems. >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay >and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? > >Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill >payment sys...

Please help
Hi, We have recently have migrated to WinXP/OfficeXP. Is there a way that we can setup Outlook to access the users Inbox automatically. At the moment the users are having to run the Outlook setup wizard and type in the exchange server name, Inbox name etc. the first time they login. We have about 300 users and are running Exchange 5.5 Thanks, Bruce. You need to look at the Office Resource Kit, there is a section on Profile Creation "Bruce" <codwars@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6a8eb75a.0308110741.2d9fdb32@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > We have recently have ...

Please Help?!?
I recently had to format my hard drive and saved my "Identities" folder which holds all of my old Outlook Express information. I am wondering how to import my address book/old emal/etc out of that Identities folder to Outlook itself. I don't want to lose all of those emails. Please help me! How do I get all of my old settings and folders into Outlook? This group is for Outlook Support. Try an Outlook Express support option. you can find options here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;oex&product=msall "CyAndLako" <CyAndLako...

Help with Excel 2000, please
I have a client who is having a problem with her Excel 2000. I was thinking that this may have been due to a recent update from Microsoft. Here is the text of her e-mail message to me. Any help would be appreciated! "The way I always use my computer and files is not working now. I always open Windows Explorer...and from there I open whatever files I am going to be using that day. Most all are Excel and I normally have 5 or 6 or more open at a time. In the past, when I would open a file, then select a different one in the windows explorer, the previous file's name would show on t...

VB copde help
Hi, I'm quite new to this kinda thing so go easy! Ok, I have a workbook with 3 worksheets 1) Customer Name , ie John Smith 2) A selection of data copy/pasted from 'John Smith's' oder form into Invoice data (this data is an entire row - which is row 35 or cells A35:AB35) 3) Invoice master form. What I have is a macro button on my personal tool bar which I want the user to be able to select anywhere in the workbook. A msg box comes up asking to input name of customer who's invoice is to printed. That order form is seached for , the data collected, pasted into the 'In...

Please help with Adding a Footer or Header
Is there a way to open multiple files in excel and add a footer or a header to all of them in one shot? thanks Al Al, No. But you could record a macro, remove all but the header part (it will pick up all the page setup settings, even if you didn't change them while in Page Setup). Then open each file, run the macro, close with save, etc. The macro should be in a separate workbook, which would remain open so you can run it. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4A7D81F-E648-4E89-B5D4-6CBA9B551508@microsoft...

Online bill pay, download or upload?
Sorry if the subject line does not make sense, I was not sure how to phrase this question. I have been using money for awile but I am getting the impression here lately there is another way to use money that I have not considered. Today I bank online and I set up all my online bill pay data at my banks web site and then download those transactions into money (except over the past two months the downloads have quit working and I have yet to figure out the problem). Is there a way to do just the opposite and enter all the transactions in money and the upload that data to my bank so that there ...

Help Please! #2
Can anyone tell me how to accomplish the following: I have two worksheets with 3 columns (Full Name, Display Name, AccountName). The values in the “AccountName” column are the same in both worksheet, but the values in the other two are different. I need to find a way to search the two worksheets and when the AccountName in both worksheets match, I would like to copy the AccountName, Full Name, and Display Name values to a new worksheet. Thanks for your assistance! Ed, Here is a macro. Wasn't sure which version of A & B to use, so I took the first sheet Sub Test() Dim sh1 A...

I pay $ for this project
I am seeking assistance to build a chart or graph to illustrate delivery times each day over a year period. Each truck delivers 0 to 10 loads each day, 5 or 6 days a week, The date and time each load is received is logged in a database. The earliest delivery is 7AM, the latest is 5PM. Perhaps the verticle axis might represent hours of the day from 7-5PM. The horizantal axis might represent the days of the week, all 365 days of the year. An alternative would be to delete Sundays as no loads are delivered on Sunday. This might be a scatter chart, or a high-low chart with provision for loads...

Some lines of text in Excel field do not wrap text. Please help.
Within a field with the wrap text checked, some of the lines of text do not wrap properly in the column. How can I correct this? Please help. Thank you. ...

Pay Codes
I have created pay codes for car allowance and clothing allowance with the following parameters for both: pay type = other, pay rate = 0.00, pay period = biweekly. I have assigned employees to these respective pay codes. But when I execute a payroll the pay codes aren't included. Do I need to create a recurring batch to include these pay does? Thanks RC First, make sure at the employee/pay code level the pay rate is not equal to $0. Second, make sure the option for Transaction Required is not marked. Third, make sure the pay frequency is selected on the Build Checks window. ...

Paying Deep, Paying Wide, Paying YOU!
Your one-time purchase of a new cutting-edge software product, Super Affiliate Locator, gives you a continuous Income Stream. Even when you STOP promoting! LOOK--> http://www.gotpaidagain.com/gpacplan.php GOTPaidAgain makes it possible for you to generate a perpetual income stream. As explained on the link above YOU get paid $20 for every personal sale PLUS $20 for ALL the first sales everyone who joins YOUR powerlines. RESULT IS - You get paid Again and Again and Again. Get started TODAY and GOTPaidAgain will make sure you get PAID on time! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=29...

Help, please: sorting the Legend
I'm lucky if I use 10% of the power of Excel. I would be grateful for advice. Ten salesmen on a team. At the end of each month, their cumulative totals for the year are updated. The spreadsheet gets re-sorted, showing their standing in rank order. Simple enough. At the beginning of the year, I created a line chart to track each person's progress. I initially listed the names in alphabetical order and defined the series accordingly. The problem comes when I do the end of the month re-sort. The names in the Legend are no longer in alphabetical order but neither do they correctly corres...

stuck in a jam help please
i need to set up remote backup at my bosses house. he dosen't want to use any internet services or tapes. he wants the server to backup on a computer that we have purchased with a 150GB hard drive runniing xp pro. first is it gonna even be able to back up a server from to a xp pro version??? and next what would be a good product to do this??? help please On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:44:01 -0700, tmolaee <tmolaee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i need to set up remote backup at my bosses house. he dosen't want to use any > internet services or tapes. he wants the serve...

Bank Puts Memo Info in "Pay to" field
It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but nothing goes in the memo field. Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, A Smith wrote: >It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- >so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but >nothing goes in the memo field. >Any thoughts? Did you say that backwards? You would want that info in the Payee field, I would think. This info...

"Please open this HMTL message to print it"
I am trying to print an html email with attachments so that the attachment icons show up in the print. I have the email highlighted in the message list. But when I go to FILE>PRINT it gives the message I do not want to open the message to print because the attachment icons won't get printed with the email. Maybe if I chance the html message to plan text? if so, how so? Any help is Appreciated :) Thank you. ...

Add Check Name to Safe Pay export
We need the capability within Safe Pay to export (Output Field) the Vendor's Check Name listed in the vendor card as additional information to provide the bank. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

Pay to drop down list on money 2002
I lost my pay to drop down list today. Is it because it is Feb 29th? Thanks in advance Dave Read the other posts and check today. "Dave B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b8901c3ff4c$13ef8ed0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I lost my pay to drop down list today. Is it because it > is Feb 29th? > Thanks in advance > > Dave ...

Cannot export contacts in Outlook 2000. Help, please
I am running Outlook 2000 under Win2k. I want to export the entire contents of my address book as a backup before I delete a bunch of inactive entires, but the Files | Export option is not active (dimmed). What am I missing? Thx. Never mind, I figured it out. I was trying to export the contacts while Outlook was still on my inbox. Silly me. "Anonymous Coward" <nobody@bitbucket.org> wrote in message news:q1nOb.2711$nr4.462@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com... > I am running Outlook 2000 under Win2k. I want to export the entire contents > of my address book as a backup be...

Unable to load Plug-in assembly
Hi, while trying to ‘Save’ (or ‘Save and Close’) a contact after changing their last name I get an error message "Unable to load Plug-in assembly". Can anyone help me on this. This is urgent please. thanks Karthik Do you have a Plug-In? Was this an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0? -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Karthik-" wrote: > Hi, > > while trying to ‘Save’ (or ‘Save and Close’) a contact after changing their > last name I get an error message > > "Unable to load Plug-in assembly". > > Can anyone help me on this. This is urgent ple...

formula help please #2
I am transcibing 1891 census in Excel 2002 csv and would like to be able to enter a formula that would allow the following. where column f is a number, column g automaticaly adds the street name. ie London street. blank rows between 20 london st 20a london st 20b london st 21 london st Any help most appreciated Jen Jen, Excel can certainly automatically return data to one column based on the content of a different column, however is this a lookup function? or do you always want the same street name added in? I guess what I'm asking is, how does Excel kn...

Global address troubles please help
When I go to open a shared calender and select the 'Global Address List' is shows all the users on the domain and also the domain name as a group but with only one of the users below it. All the other users appear above it. I shared this one user located under the domainname group and was able to open that address book. But I cannot share any other users as they don't 'appear' to be in the 'domainname group' In the user manager for domains all users are part of the 'Domain/users' group. Why don't all the users appear under the 'domainname' group...