I think Portfolio Manager has blocked my access

It looks to me that Portfolio Manager has blocked my access to my account. My
wife has no problem, so I know the account is still there. Anybody know who
to contact or what to do to get it unblocked?

Thanks
--
Halftrack
0

In microsoft.public.money, Halftrack wrote:

>It looks to me that Portfolio Manager has blocked my access to my account. My
>wife has no problem, so I know the account is still there. Anybody know who
>to contact or what to do to get it unblocked?

Are you using MSN Money (MoneyCentral) rather than Microsoft Money?
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
7/9/2008 12:08:42 PM
Yes, msn money, at this URL:
http://moneycentral.msn.com/scripts/webquote.dll?iPage=pmx
--
Halftrack

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Halftrack wrote:
>
> >It looks to me that Portfolio Manager has blocked my access to my account. My
> >wife has no problem, so I know the account is still there. Anybody know who
> >to contact or what to do to get it unblocked?
>
> Are you using MSN Money (MoneyCentral) rather than Microsoft Money?

0
Halftrack (2)
7/10/2008 12:57:00 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Halftrack wrote:

>Yes, msn money, at this URL:
>http://moneycentral.msn.com/scripts/webquote.dll?iPage=pmx

See if one of these items helps:
<http://help.msn.com/(ZmlsdGVyPUFYJnByb2plY3Q9bW9uZXkwOF9heCZtYXJrZXQ9ZW4tVVMmY3U9JnRtdD1tbnkxMjE1NjU1MTAxMDAwJmZvcm1hdD0=)/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=Money08_AX&querytype=topic&query=Money_Investing_YouCantDownloadTheDeluxeToolsWhenLoggedOnToYourComputerAsAGuest.htm#>

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

OWA Access #9
Hi, We are having problems with our users connecting to OWA. Our company uses to SMTP addresses for example company1.com and company2.com. We are currently upgrading from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have 8 sites in total. Users at 7 of our branches use a company1.com email address while 1 branch uses a company2.com address. Now, all the users who use the company2.com address can login into our webmail server without a problem but users who have a compnay1.com address get the following message: "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user na...

Importing invoices thru the integration manager
I'm trying to get "invoice only" transactions into the system, using the integration manager. It looks like the only sample integration that is available is the one for receive transactions. This integration has the appropriate line detail information needed for my invoice. However, when you type to put in the POPtype on the integration it only has 2 options - shipment and shipment/invoice (options 1 and 3) The option with a value of 2 is missing from the enumerated list. You can enter in an "invoice only" from the screen without any problems. Am I trying to use...

New Money Central Portfolio Tracker
When I try to open my portfolio I am forced to install the new toolbox, About halfway through IE crashes. Multiplw tries, multiple passports. When I try to synchronize from Money 2004, clicking setup. Prgress bar advances about 60% of the way and then just hangs. Only way out is to terminate Money through task manager. ...

Mailbox Manager and Moved Mailboxes #2
I set up a new exchange 2003 server and moved mailboxes over to it from an old exchange 5.5 server. Then I ran mailbox manager on the 2003 server in Report Only mode. The report came back all zeros. The only policy I set up was a 30 day limit on deleted items, and I know there were deleted items in the mailboxes I moved older than that. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I just moved the mailboxes recently, so they haven't been on this particular server for 30 days? I read that Mailbox Manager uses three dates to see if it should process a message- PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TI...

outlook web access doesn't work at all at Windows XP Profesional
Hi all, I already tried to open my e-mail using Exchange 2000 outlook web access on XP Profesional but it's having trouble. The internet explorer was only perform OWA's toolbar and appearance just kept loading on it. Please give the suggestions. Regards, Nita What is the service pack version of your Exchange 2000 server, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows XP Prof? "Yunita Yanto" <nita@muliagroup.co.id> wrote in message news:a3ec01c346bf$ba8fa5e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I already tried to open my e-mail using Exchange 2000 > outlook web acce...

Restricting Users From Viewing/Accessing Queues
Hi, Is there a way to restrict user to view queues in the organization that do not belong to him/her? I can see a way to restrict users to view cases in a specific queue, but not to view the queue itself. For example, if Homer doesn’t have access to view cases in Donut Support queue, I don’t want him to see that queue at all. Thanks for looking into it. - Vasya I have the same question. Were you able to figure this out? "Vasya" wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to restrict user to view queues in the organization that do > not belong to him/her? I can see...

Removing Access External Data Queries from Excel
Hello Folks, I have a Excel Spreadsheet with Microsoft Access external data query links. I would like to create a snapshot in time of the data in the Excel Spreadsheet. I do this now by manually going to each external data query cell (there are 8 of them), right click the cell, select Data Range Properties, then uncheck the Save Query Definition, it asks me to confirm and press OK. Now the external link is disconnected saving the last data query value in the cell. The interesting thing here is when I try to record via the excel macro recorder nothing shows up in the macro recorder v...

deplyment manager problem
Hello, please can you help me on this, it took me too much time searching and i never found a resolution i've installed crm3 in 2003 domain, as a memeber server along with its separate sql instance. the problem is that no users appear in teh deplyment manager when i try to add users through the wizard -- Regards, Marwa Sometimes it can take quite a few minutes for any users to appear. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes. You may get lucky If still no users at all, you may have "lingering objects" Active Directory problem caused by domain controller replication problems Hav...

Shared mailbox access
We use a Calendar from a shared mailbox for the entire IT department. Most all day and leave appointments are stored here so everyone can pull up the Calendar and see where Joe Blow is on a certain day. Most employees have this departmental mailbox added as a secondary mailbox in their Outlook profile. The Calendar takes forever to open (several minutes). There are 13,437 items on it, which is way too many. I'm working on cleaning that up now. My question is, does so many people accessing it also poorly affect the performance, or do you think it is mainly the number of item...

Accessing global variables in EXE from DLL
Is there any way I can access the global variables declared in the EXE file from a DLL? Thank you Abhijit No. And it would be a truly lousy idea to try to do so. The word "Modularization" comes to mind. You could pass pointers to these variables in, but frankly, it strikes me as exceptionally poor practice to do so. If the DLL needs state, the state should come in via a pointer to some class that defines the DLL context. The usual reason for this question, by the way, is most often trying to partition poorly-written code into a DLL, where the poorly-written code uses global varia...

Accessing drive M:'s MBX directory structure
I am the local admin - logged onto the SBS 2000 machine as such - yet I can not access any of the user mailbox folders listed under the MBX directory structure on M: drive - except for my own. What rights do I need to be able to view these directories? Thanks, Brad you /do not/ want to mess with permissions on the M: drive. There are KB articles describing how you can administratively access other mailboxes via Outlook or OWA and what permissions you need. "Brad Pears" <bradp@truenorthloghomes.com> wrote in message news:%231p$nWLGHHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...

Conversion from Access 97 to Access 2000 07-14-03
I have recently converted our database files from Access 97 into Access 2000. Now the database files that could be opened and updated by multiple users at a time can no longer be updated. A message "You do not have exclusive access to the database at this time" and it will not allow you to make changes until all other users are signed off. Any suggestions?? Access 2000 doesn't allow changes to design objects (forms, reports, etc.) unless you have exclusive access to the database. You can, however, make data updates. What are your users trying to update when they g...

I think this might be a compiler bug, what do you think?
Lately I've developed a new stupid programmer's trick of leaving out parentheses when referencing class methods, for instance, instead of GetRepeatType() I'll type GetRepeatType. Usually the compiler will scream bloody blue blazes about this grevious error, but if you do that within an if statement in a method within the same class the compiler will accept it without a peep. Below is a really small class that reproduces the behavior on my system - the offending statement is inside TestMethod, at the bottom of the post. Do y'all think this is a bug in the compiler, and if so...

Outlook Web Access 2003
Why are users prompted for username/password when you click the "log off" button in Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2003? Does the spell checker work okay in your OWA? And is basic authentication working fine without having to enter the domain, and is Windows authetication turned off? I ask these questions because if your spell checker doesn't work, or basic isn't setup correctly, or you do have windows auth on you may have problems like you are having, because under proper conditions you would NOT have to enter the name, your problem is most definitely settings in IIS. ...

MSN portfolio on maintenance ?
Now is August 1st 10.38 GMT and MSN portfolio result on Maintenance. Russ message on July 30 said: >Redmond, July 30, 2004 19:15 PDT > >Some MSN Money features (My Accounts, MSN Bill Pay, MSN Alerts, Portfolio >Manager) are off for maintenance, and should be back in action late tonight >(or early tomorrow morning). This is part of our regularly scheduled update >and has nothing to do with the recent sign-in issue with Money. > >If things don't go as planned, I'll update this forum with the status. > >-Russ Paul-Jones >MSN Money Does anybody else ha...

Accessing CRM from remotely
Hello, We have several sales representative that works from home. They have the need to access the MS CRM 3.0 from outside the corporate network. I have the CRM install both straight on the SBS 2003 Premium and on a separate server. Beside the remote desktop option (Remote Web Workplace in SBS 2003), is there any other option? I don't really want to create remote desktop session for these sales rep for security reason. Furthermore, they works out of their home and already have their own computer. They just need to access the CRM website via the web browser. I've heard ...

LDAP access from Outlook addin
I'm trying to read AD(Active directory) contence from Outlook addin (C++, MAPI) by the following way: (AD's in Outlook are represented by LDAP, and neither I nor plugin don't know their logins or passwords, hidden somewhere in depth of Outlook internal data) accessing containers: ////////////////////////////////////////////// HRESULT hr; CComPtr<IMAPISession> pSess; hr = MAPILogonEx(0, NULL, NULL, MAPI_EXTENDED|MAPI_UNICODE, &pSess); if(FAILED(hr)) { errorMes = _T("MAPI Logon failed."); return false; } // open address book CComPtr<IA...

ACCESS Charting problem
I insert a chart into a form add the X axis and detail ID's and preview the chart. It looks normal. When I go to dataview, there is nothing there but a frame and title. Any suggestions? ...

Changing Currency in Portfolio Manager
i recently migrated from Money 2004 to 2006, because 2004 did not have my country and currency i.e Nigeria, i modified and used Ghana. Problem is 2006 has Nigeria, i changed base, planner, accounts and stocks to Nigerian Naira. All currencies changed accurately but 'last price' and 'currency' column in portfolio manager, which insists on using the Ghanaian currency. How do I change the currency for 'last price'? -- Fresh In microsoft.public.money, arcfrankye wrote: >i recently migrated from Money 2004 to 2006, because 2004 did not have my >country and cur...

HAVING MORE THAN ONE PORTFOLIO
How do you have more than one portfolio? I want to watch some stocks in a portfolio oter then the one I created. Is it possible to have more then one portfolios? In microsoft.public.money, fallsail wrote: >How do you have more than one portfolio? I want to watch some stocks in a >portfolio oter then the one I created. Is it possible to have more then one >portfolios? > Yes. You can have more than one account in a single Microsoft Money file. You can also have more than one Microsoft Money file. To create a new file, File->New->Newfile. If you are using Money 20...

Mailbox management -- recipient policy age limit weirdness
I've been testing a couple recipient policies, and I come across this kind of thing now and then. I end up with a report that shows a few users with something like this when absolutely nothing should get tagged for deletion on them: ---------- Cleaning Mailbox user@domain.com Recipient Policy: Test1 Folder / Contents: 1 Items (27.00 KB) Folder / Contents: 1 Items (27.00 KB) Folder / Done: 0 Items Processed, 1 Items Would Be Moved or Deleted (2097409 KB) Folder /Outbox Contents: 0 Items (5.00 KB) Folder /Outbox Contents: 0 Items (5.00 KB) Folder /Outbox Done: 0 Items Processed, 0 Items Wou...

multiple years in grant management
Please consider expanding the functionality of Grant management to extend beyond the company fiscal year. For instance we have a fiscal year of july to june and we have a few grants that are on a calendar year jan-dec along with grants that follow our fiscal year. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

Access 2000 crashes on DoCmd.FindRecord
Any idea what may be causing this: An Access database, 2000 file format, designed using 2003 but running on Access 2000. To open a form and find a specific record, the following code is run: DoCmd.OpenForm "Quote" DoCmd.GoToControl "QuoteID" ' Contains Record ID DoCmd.FindRecord Forms!MyQuotes!MyQuotesList_subform!QuoteID <-- CRASH HAPPENS HERE, DURING SEARCH Access crashes at the point indicated. Is there anything about the development having happened in Access 2003 rather than 2000 that may provide a clue as to the cause of this? This crash occurs on more ...

Runtime Error with Portfolio
I am getting an error message every time I try to look at my Portfolio in Money 2004. The message reads: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C;\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\msmoney.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information I was able to load it and even update the information I had in there for a day or two. But then it just stopped working. Does anybody know of a fix for this?? Thanks a lot in advance. Internet Explorer could ...

Adding a Outlook calender entry from Access
I have a form on access that lets me add a calender entry into Outlook, it all works perfect however does any one know what code i need to use to send the outlook invertation to a email address Thanks SImon I have developed an Access form that looks just luke a page torn from a wall calendar. Different data can be displayed in each day of the calendar. The year and month displayed is selectable. Other features can be programmed into the calendar form. There is also a calendar report that can be printed for any month. I can implement the calendar form and calendar report into ...