I lost my installation disk for Money 2006

How can I obtain a replacement copy, and what information will MS
require from me?

money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

Money 05 Cash Flow Question
I have recently started using Ms Money 05 and I have a problem with the cash flow forecast. I have setup my budget as well as the bills and deposits. We use our credit card to purchase all of our day to day items due to the fact we get cash back from the credit card. We also pay the balance off every month from our checking account. All of the items in the budget reflect the correct account they come out of including the day to day items coming out of the credit card account. However in the cash flow forecast the average of the accounts is correct, but the accounts themselves are no...

Installing in Vista Home Edition
I installed RMS 2.0 in my Vista Home Edition PC. The Store Operations Administrator launches well. The Store Operation Manager doesn't , in fact I can see it as a windows process running in the task manager, same happens to store operation POS. Am I doing something wrong?. I did the same on a XP computer and it works fine. Any suggestions??? -- FVG When you click on the test database connection button in Administrator is it working properly? "fvicent" wrote: > I installed RMS 2.0 in my Vista Home Edition PC. The Store Operations > Administrator launches well. Th...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

Office 2007 Install error
I have been attempting to install Office 07 and am getting the error code 2203. I've been on the MS support site and made the mods requested(i.e. start, stop, change the permissions etc...) and I'm still getting the error code. Dose anyone have any recomendations. Was this the kb article? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2000547 "freneticmonk" <freneticmonk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CF08C18-4584-4703-80A6-6A3C1DC4411D@microsoft.com... >I have been attempting to install Office 07 and am getting the error code > 2203. I've ...

installing microsoft pop3 connector on sbs
When I recently installed our exchange server for sbs, the pop3 connector wasn't installed, for some reason. Anyone know where the option is to install it? On 5 Mar 2007 21:07:00 -0800, "talkinggoat" <johnmclaren_99@yahoo.com> wrote: >When I recently installed our exchange server for sbs, the pop3 >connector wasn't installed, for some reason. Anyone know where the >option is to install it? If you insist on such an action might I ask that you go and ask in the SBS newsgroups. Meanwhile, to save yourself a good deal of time and grey hairs I will point you at ...

Money 99
Is there any way to convert my files in Money 99 to my new version 2003 or do I have to start from scratch? Thanks Money 2003 will convert all prior version files, provided they are from the same country. Also be aware that 2004 is the current version. -- Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure? http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087 "Larry Patrick" <ladydi9525@aol.com> wrote in message news:030e01c35963$210361d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to convert my files in Money 99 to my > new version 2003 or do I hav...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

Money 2003 US Edition
I have purchsed a copy of Microsoft Money 2003 in the US, I am now trying to use it in south africa, but none of the online banking facilities are availabe. Only american banks apear on the list of institutions. Is there a site or download which I can use to update the program to inlude British and South African banks. Thans for your assistance ...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

Credits on Money 2002 Deluxe & Business invoices
Hello, Yes, I am running the ol' 2002 Deluxe & Business version. <insert rimshot here>. But its no joke, it works fine for my needs and soon to buy the 2004 ver... uhh ohh, betcha 2005 version is probably on the shelves. Anyway, I am creating an invoice and happily adding service items (rate and time). However, I want to give this customer a discount by taking it off the bottom line with its own "discount" line item. The only problem is item editing only allows positive numbers! I tried () with as much success as "-", absolutely none. Is there a...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

Purchased Money 2006 Premium Upgrade is Trial Version
I purchased the Money 2006 Premium Upgrade from Microsoft Online Services. The installation didn't show any errors but it is the Trial Version! How do I get it registered/licensed properly? Cal Learner had the following advice a couple of days ago: Do something similar to, but not the same as http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930 In the resolution, create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that you put the referenced Passport onto. Close Money. Restart Money. Confirm that Money shows the right version. Then click on your real Money file that is...

CRM Sales For Outlook Client installation error
Hi, While installing CRM Sales for outlook client, system does not give any error and after the installation a message appears saying that installation completed succesfully. But after restarting my computer when I open Outlook 2003 I get an error message saying "an error occured while installing microsoft crm folders". Dou you have any idea about the cause of this problem ...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

Money 2002 #25
What a relief to know that I am not the only one. I've been in a panic all week trying to figure out what was going wrong. It took me over an hour to go through the help options and get nowhere (they wanted the PID for my program, which involves me opening the program!!). I finally found this discussion group and feel much better. I did notice that one suggestion was to remove Money and reinstall it. I'm not terribly computer savvy. If I do that, don't I lose everything in there? In microsoft.public.money, Stephanie wrote: >What a relief to know that I am not the...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...

lost folders
A friend whose computer runs WinXP fully updated just lost her Outlook Express Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items folders. She says it happened after this week's Automatic Update. She found the Inbox and Drafts in her Recycle Bin, but her Sent Items folder seems to have disappeared. She hadn't overloaded any of the folders. There were 38 messages in Sent Items. I had her check her Store folder just to make sure, and there is no Sent Items folder there. Prior to the update, and now as well, she has been getting a large number of messages wanting to compact her OE folders. Th...

Forefront Client Security Update-Installation problem.
Hello, First, sorry about my bad english. My customer has Windows Small Business Server 2003, and I was last week to make installation Microsoft updates to the server. Every other update went just fine, but KB971026 (Update For Microsoft Forefront Client Security) uninstalled the whole FCS-program, and after that it could not re-install FCS to the server. I rebooted the server two times, and tried to install FCS to the server, but no luck. If I just click MP_AMBITS32.MSI-file, the installation will start, but it also will end to error "Service 'Microsoft Forefront C...

Business Portal Installation #5
I am not able to install Business Portal for GP 10. While installing i got a message saying as below The following selected items are not registered or are not installed in the back office: Requisition Management Business Portal Employee Pay Employee Profile Recruitment Skills and Training Time and Attendance Key Performance Indicators Electronic Document Delivery Project Time and Expense eOrder Can someone help me in resolving this issue. How can i register these in back office? On Apr 28, 5:09=A0am, Mohan <Mo...@discussions.mic...

Volume Discounting not working correctly after SP1 install
I have found that when doing workorder processing with volume discounts that the discounts are applied incorrectly. If you have a volume discount set for 12 or more on an item. The discount gets applied on as soon as you try to pickup 6 or more. This occurs for any quantity level. If you pickup any amount 50% or more of the discount level, the discount is applied. Has anyone else seen this and gotten a fix for it? Thanks, TomT I just finished testing Hotfix #7 (build 2.0.0113) and it resolved this problem. TomT "TomT" <ttaylor@cherrybrook.com> wrote in messag...

Microsoft Money UK VAT enhancement
hi is there any chance that a developer might look at MS Money UK version and add an enhancement for VAT offering a drop down box for multiple VAT rates. This would give the product an extended life and save us migrating away or creating multiple vat/non vat catergories/subcategories. i'm so sad to see Money languish on the shelf as i've been a user since it first appeared. Anyone out there any ideas? No chance. Have you considered TAS http://www.tassoftware.co.uk/site/tas_accounts_software/firstbooks teabag "Steven Thomson" <StevenThomson@d...

lost authenticity number
I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is there any way to get the number off of my computer? If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming you have to reload Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ecd01c48d27$cfcdaba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is > there any way to get the number off of my computer? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://w...

newsgroup access lost
Hi y'all, I set up access to Newsgroups by adding to the Go Menu as per on-line directions. I used the newsgroup and shut the program. Somewhere along the way it disappeared. I tried to set it up again, but now it's missing (completely). I tried a repair. No good. Any suggestions? Thanks. Robert Do a hard reset on the Toolbar by renaming outcmd.dat to outcmd.old. You should then be able to add it again. Also see the following for more options; http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/news.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outloo...

Can't CLOSE Money 2002
For months now, whenever I try to close Money 2002, I get the error message, "Cannot perform this operation," and then it closes anyway. For some reason, I don't have (can't find) the CD to reinstall. Anybody have a clue? Yes. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. "Plum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:122f701c3f629$4f7ab640$a001280a@phx.gbl... > For months now, whenever I try to close Money 2002, I get > the error message, "Cannot perform this operation," and > then it closes anyway. For some reason, I...