I get an error message "Your current security settings do not allo

I have been having this problem for several weeks now and I have not been
able to get money to load properly. I have submitted this issue to MS several
times and they have not responded.

I get an error message "Your current security settings do not allow this
file...

I have tried to disable and re-install money and I still was unable to get
it to work.

0
Cisco (4)
2/2/2006 9:48:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try resetting your Internet Explorer file settings. When you say you
submitted the issue, did you raise a problem report and thus have a tracking
number?

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS
Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Cisco" <Cisco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been having this problem for several weeks now and I have not been
> able to get money to load properly. I have submitted this issue to MS
> several
> times and they have not responded.
>
> I get an error message "Your current security settings do not allow this
> file...
>
> I have tried to disable and re-install money and I still was unable to get
> it to work.

0
glyn1 (1534)
2/4/2006 9:35:36 AM
Yes, I submitted a trouble ticket.

Also the chat on MS does not work. All I get is a response from MS in my
email that my chat has started and I did not respond. This is with all my
settings to the lowest point and the firewall and anti-virus disabled.

I have even emailed the issue to MS and they have not responded.

I also took the disk to another system across town and the disk did not
install either.

Since I bought it at wall mart, they would not take back the software. So it
has been near impossible to get in touch with MS. This has been happening for
almost two months and still no install success.

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" wrote:

> Try resetting your Internet Explorer file settings. When you say you
> submitted the issue, did you raise a problem report and thus have a tracking
> number?
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> http://money.mvps.org
>
> Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS
> Money.
> To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx
>
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "Cisco" <Cisco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been having this problem for several weeks now and I have not been
> > able to get money to load properly. I have submitted this issue to MS
> > several
> > times and they have not responded.
> >
> > I get an error message "Your current security settings do not allow this
> > file...
> >
> > I have tried to disable and re-install money and I still was unable to get
> > it to work.

0
Cisco (4)
2/4/2006 7:44:58 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Cisco wrote:

>and anti-virus disabled.

Norton?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Intercept ShutDown Event in C# ? Problem with error code 0xC000014
Hi all, I am trying to write application which will intercept ShutDown event and then cancel that even do some backup work and then fire again shut down event. The problem I am facing is that after capturing shutdown event following line does not help me to cancel it completlly: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\WINNT\system32\shutdown.exe", "-a"); So ShutDown seems to be canceld but my application report error code 0xC0000142 in User32.dll, and can not proceed with backup operation. Is there any way to cancel shutdown event and that application have a...

Why do I get web favorites as well as directories?
I can't find an answer to this, maybe it's so obvious it's never been needed to be discussed...? When I use the file open dialogue box in Excel and click on 'Favorites', as well as my favorite directories I get a list of my favorite internet sites as well. This is really annoying me, is there a way to only show directories? ...

Outlook error message MIE not installed
I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 or higher is not installed. I have IE 6.1 installed on the computer. I'm not great at software installation, etc. What do I need to do to get Outlook to work? I'm not looking to use it for e-mail, just for daily scheduling. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks, Malia Malia <liagirl0380@yahoo.com> wrote: > I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me > that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 > or higher is not installed. I...

Endless scrolling error
HI: I've encountered this at several GP v9 installations and my present users want to know what's up. Example: Click the spyglass to bring up let's say the vendor list to select a vendor. Start scrolling with the mouse scroll wheel and all of a sudden it automatically scrolls uncontrollably to the bottom of the list. You can't stop it. It just keeps scrolling and if the list is long enough you may as well go for a coffee break. Any ideas please?? Thanks GP Guy, I seem to recall someone mentioning this being an issue in V9.0 at some point. However, I am not sure i...

get Cell to not display ( $
hi, i have cells that are formatted for accounting and the cell formula contains the SUM feature, when the cells are empty and waiting for a value, they display ($ -) and so i have those symblos everywhere and would like the cell just to be blank and then show up with the dollar sign when a value appears in it. Any ideas? thanks Try this. There might be an easier one, but this is what I use. S 14 5 15 5 =IF(SUM(S14:S18)=0,"",(SUM(S14:S18))) 16 5 17 5 ...

What rights to assign to gain login (user access error after incidentally removing some AD rights)
Hi, in our demo environment, one of the demo users in MSCRM (sales, "central region") somehow has been a little bit "crippled" in AD, but not disabled. Nor has it been disabled in CRM. I reassigned all rights in AD, taking one of the other users ("western region") as an example. In MSCRM, the user still looks fine and has never been deactivated. I still get a "user access error" when logging into CRM (online). 1. What are the crucial points/rights to gain access in CRM? 2. If I delete the user and create one (even with same name), all existing tasks/ob...

#Error when blank
When OwnerLastName is blank I am getting an #Error can it just be blank...Thanks Bob =UCase(Left(Nz(DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] = " & [tbOwnerID] & ""),""),3)) Is OwnerID a Number field, or a Text field? Also, is this on a form or a report? The Criteria is not correct. Ignoring the Left() and UCase() until you get it working, try this if OwnerID is a Number field: =DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] " = Nz([tbOwnerID],0)) Or, for a Text field: =DLoo...

ALWAYS get Disable Macros warning
We have a user here that when opening Excel, he always gets the Macro warning... even if he sets the Macro security to "low". Is there a fix for this? Thanks ...

Table Open Error
I am running Great Plains Ver 6.0. I installed a new client but when they print a report from an open table, they get "An open operator on table GL_Account_MSTR has an incorrect number of keys" Then I get a second window that says "Table Open Error". Other users work fine. I tried copying the Dynamics.set file, but the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Rich It sounds to me like your Dynamics.dic dictionary has not been properly synchronised with your account framework and additional sorts. You can change the Synchronize=FALSE to Synchroni...

no such interface support error
Hello! I'm using Office2003(english edition) ,and installed frontpageXP( simply chinese) and MSPy(4.0 beta edition) in the same machine. When I want to send email from word,excel . I received a message is :no such interface supported. so I can't send email from these applications. the another problem is :my outlook has been set to use word as the default email editor .but when I use reply function from outlook ,outlook tell me that :Microsoft word is set to be your e-mail editor.However,Word is unavailable,not installed,or is not the same version as Outlook.the Outlook e-ma...

Getting a number to update
I have a form with a button that when clicked I would like to have it go to a file, get the number there, add one to it, and then save it back in that file as well as display it in the field on the form. I created a table for this number, but don't know how to program the button to do what I want it to do. The users need a new number only some of the time, and would then click the button. The number needs to be incremental by one. Would a query work best or an update? I am at a loss, please help. Thanks, First BackUp your data I assume that this table has only one record whi...

Getting Visual Studio Output Window Text
Hi, When the program loads up, I would like to display the DLL's being loaded like the way it does in Visual Studio Output window, or like the way Adobe reader initializes. Any leads? Thanks, -- Christopher J. Holland [!MVP] http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/ http://www.codeguru.com http://www.codeproject.com http://www.naughter.com/ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/howto/ http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/ www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...

How do I get macro to unmerge cells that have been previously merg
When I try to record the steps to unmerge 2 previously merged colums into 2 separate colums into a macro, when the macro is executed it tries to merge the colums instead of unmerging them? If I do the same steps without recording as a macro the unmerge works fine. Is there a trick invloved in recording a macro to do unmerging? Hmmmm not sure what's happening. Are you sure the cells you ar unmerging are merged (probably a daft question), merge/unmerge is toggle. Keyboard strokes are better than the mouse when using the record macr function, eg Ctrl+1 Alt+m Ente -- tghcog -------...

Outlook in windows 7 error
Below is the error I ghet when attenptin to launch outlook. I have profiles setup and the program was working perfectly. I downloaded and installed thunderbird to see if my wife liked it better that outlook. After unistalling thunderbird and attempting to launch outlook, this error began to occur.:= I uninstalled office and re-installed it. The problem persists. ************************************************* cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. ****...

how can i get a cell to hold a zero in front of a digit ie. 01 or.
I have tried checking the zero values box but still just takes the zero from the front which I need for the table I am trying to plan. I don't want any decimal points in front You can do it three ways 1) If the 'number' you want to end up with is fixed length, say six characters, then Format>Cells...>Custom>000000 will do it 2) Format the cells as text in advance of entry 3) Prefix with a single apostrophe ('). It will not show but will treat the entry as text -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS ...

Xp Blue Screen fatal error c000021a
hi folks, need some help i have a blue screen of death? and while i know everyone gets it and i can google solutions till the end of eternity i actually know whats wrong already and have a fix. problem is i can boot past the blue screen to fix it. So i was wondering if someone could help me. I only have to get in to replace w2_32.dll which i think was deleted by my anitvirus after an infection( the next time i reboot after running and healing the virus i got the blue screen and the virus was in the .dll) Is there any way i can get in through the recovery console? or by booting fro...

where are messages stored on computer
Can anybody tell me where the incoming (new) messages in windows mail are stored on the computer? -- met vriendelijke groet, Harry Engberts mailto:Engberts7@zonnet.nl In Windows Mail, click on the following Tools - Options - Advanced - Maintenance - Store Folder this will show you the location. Note that \AppData is normally hidden. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mail http://download.live.com/wlmail "s.j.engberts" wrote in message news:uOXM2eeRLHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... Can anybody ...

Getting querie to list everyone who has a specific key
I have a database set up listing first and lastname and then keys that people have check out. Each key is in a different column but listed in the order they were checked out . This means Joe may have checked out key 58 in column 1 and Sally may have checked out key 58 in row 8. If I want a list of everyone who has key 58 how do I run the querie? I can get it to run with just the column of names and picking only one key column to check but I would like to be able to search all key columns. When I list all columns it seems to think I only want the info for people have checked out key 58 i...

Some messages jump down when I read them [OL2003]
Recently something strange has been happening when I read email in Outlook 2003 on an IMAP account: My inbox is sorted by Received, with the newest at the bottom. When I start reading the new messages, sometimes the selected message will jump down as soon as I click on it. usually it goes down two or three messages, leaving two unread messages above it! Then I have go back and read those other two messages, and some of them may jump down as well. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think it may have to do with my View. I did turn off the Grouping mode. Anyone else seeing th...

Grant.sql giving an error on the 'sp_positivepay' stored procedure
Hello: I am conducting a test upgrade from GP 9.0 to 10.0 for a client. I have tried troubleshooting this with Microsoft eSupport. But, they have concluded that they cannot offer any further help on this, since this likely has to do with a 3rd party. Anyway, for this test upgrade, I followed the Microsoft KB article procedures on moving data from one server to another. So, I ran the grant.sql script against all GP company databases per those procedures. But, when I try to run the script against the DYNAMICS database, I get the following error message in SQL 2005 Managem...

How do I get the average price per bid for an individual month?
I need a function that will return the average for the total bids in an idividual month. This really isn't a complete question, so I am assuming all the bids ar on a single spreadsheet. If you have all your bid in a column, just go to the last empty cell o said column and enter this: =average(A2:A50) Is this what you are asking? PZa -- PokerZa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2348 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39143 Wh...

Getting NDR for email addresses going to Queues
Hi, I have trouble with CRM 1.2, when a email is received to the disabled user and sent to a queue (works fine), Exchange still sends back a NDR (non delivery reply) because the user account is disabled. Any ideas how to fix that? Regards Fredrik Melin Found it myself, took about 2 hours for it to replicate the access rights for the mailbox (on hour small 3 server network) after that it worked. "Fredrik Melin" <mel@no-spam.dacsa-remove-this.net> wrote in message news:u4DtZk3BFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have trouble with CRM 1.2, when a ema...

Who Am I error
Hi I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to display name and account number of all acconts. I used the code from the sdk , I am getting a HTTP status 401: Access Denied. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Try the answer on this community http://www.mscrm-technical.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=14&ArtifactID=93a909b6-ccff-442a-b6ac-0c53fdfaa28c <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cba01c394c6$ee668f00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to > display name and account number of all acc...

strange bounce message
Hello All- I tried to send a message for a job on craigslist and go the following message back. I have never gotten anything like this. Is it a problem on MY end and how do I resolve it? My reverse PTR records are registered with my ISP, Comcast. Thanks! locoytravieso The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: XXXXXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org on 4/22/2007 11:13 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <SERVER.XXX.COM #5.5.0 smtp;554 <unknown[MY IP ADDRESS]>: Client ...

Outlook Express Messages Disappeared
We have three email addresses in our household. Yesterday they were working and messages were there. Today all messages have disappeared and wants us to restart Outlook. Why? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexp...