How to sort account list?

I'm using MS Money 2004 Small Business.  In the account list, my accounts
are catagorized by and in this order:
- bank accounts
- credit accounts
- investment accounts
- loans and liabilities
- asset accounts
TOTAL BALANCE

In the above view, I cannot easily determine totals for assets and
liabilities.  The following view does this.

- bank accounts
- investment accounts
- asset accounts
    SUBTOTAL
-loans and liabilities
    SUBTOTAL
TOTAL BALANCE

How do I get the above view?

Thanks,
Brett

0
no6688 (49)
1/8/2005 3:06:41 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

I don't use Small Business. But you can run a Net Worth report to get total
assets and liabilities in the Standard and Deluxe versions.

"Brett" <no@spam.net> wrote in message
> I'm using MS Money 2004 Small Business.  In the account list, my accounts
> are catagorized by and in this order:
> - bank accounts
> - credit accounts
> - investment accounts
> - loans and liabilities
> - asset accounts
> TOTAL BALANCE
>
> In the above view, I cannot easily determine totals for assets and
> liabilities.  The following view does this.
>
> - bank accounts
> - investment accounts
> - asset accounts
>     SUBTOTAL
> -loans and liabilities
>     SUBTOTAL
> TOTAL BALANCE
>
> How do I get the above view?
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

0
nospam7515 (2086)

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

"An unexpected error has occurred" when sending from distribution lists
I have set up a new computer, installed Outlook 2002 on it and migrated my files to it from the previous computer. Now whenever I attempt to send an email addressed via one of my distribution lists, I get an error message (An unexpected error has occurred). I also see two Contacts folders in the Add Address List in the Tools/options in the address book. I did change the location of the Outlook pst files, did I confuse something or ? Any ideas? Nothing in the Knowledge base helped Thanks. ...

Sorting

How to sort account list?

Sharing Calendar with personal distribution list
I have been asked to find a way for our employees to be able to share their calendars with their personal distribution lists. Is this possible? Thanks! Wes Answered your other post -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "stahlerw" <stahlerw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63AEEC9D-6B3C-4A78-98C8-377EAE074E78@microsoft.com... >I have been asked to find a way for our employees to be able to share their &g...

CRM Live! sending email from browser using Windows Live account
How can we send email from within CRM Live using the same Windows Live passport/email account that we use to log into CRM Live! Is there a completely HOSTED way to handle outbound and inbound email with CRM Live? We changed the user settings to Email Router but that since doesn't appear to facilitate email handling from within CRM Live. Any comments, ideas? Thanks. Don Email sent from the CRM server is sent via the email that is configured in the System User profile record in CRM. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Don-B" <DonB@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Creating a new account
When I create a new mailbox in Exchange 2003 (after creating a new account in active directory), I end up having to assign all sorts of permissions to the new account so that the user can send email. Is there any way that this can be automatically done during mailbox setup? Some of the permissions that I have to set are to the Exchange Service Account, Exchange Domain Servers, Enterprise Admins, etc etc. This is so not normal. :) Have you run ExBPA against the environment? Sounds like your permissions need a tune-up. Missy "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Security
I have a user that is set for "Accounting Manager". WIthin the Financial>Cards>Account the button for "summary" is disabled, however she can go to Financial>Inquiry>Summary and open that. Any idea what's going on? Is there a setting so I can set so she can do the link to the Summary inquiry window from the Financial>Cards>Account window? Thanks Are you using Field Level Security? It sounds like someone has set FLS on the Account Maintenance window. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2thema...

Row names will not move with sort

sorts not sorting

Money Plus Deluxe 2008 Can't Change Account Type
I set up a 401k account as an asset account, instead of a retirement account in an earlier version of Money. I did it that way because that version made it hard to manage if listed properly. I can't figure out how to change it to a retirement account in Money Plus Deluxe 2008. It isn't an option under Change Account Settings. However, if I look at my checking account under Change Account Settings, there is an option to change it to a retirement account. Why can't I change an asset account to a retirement account? -- Jeannine ...

New 401k account?
I just switched jobs, and have yet to decide what to do with my old 401k .. Is there an advantage to creating a new, separate 401k in Money for my new employer? At first I was just planning on using the same account I have now, but if there are any pitfalls to this approach, I'd like to know now rather than later. In microsoft.public.money, Tommy Becker wrote: >I just switched jobs, and have yet to decide what to do with my old 401k >. Is there an advantage to creating a new, separate 401k in Money for >my new employer? At first I was just planning on using the same ac...

*leftover user account folders not removable
Windows XP Sp-3 I removed a user account, however, Windows is still saving files to a "removed" user desktop folder that is left. I cannot remove the Favorites, Desktop and several other folder left. Error says it is still being used by a program. How do I ditch this? Thanks "xp-pro" <xp-pro@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:#gAi9dBmKHA.1540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Windows XP Sp-3 > > I removed a user account, however, Windows is still saving files to a > "removed" user desktop folder that is left. Eh? Please ...

import- number- sort?

sorting macro #3

how2: show contact name and phone fields in task list
It would be useful if I could display contact name and phone number fields in my task list. In Simple View I've used Field Chooser to insert these columns into the table .. but alas! the fields are blank. Can I do what I want to do and .. how? thanks Any folder view shows only the data in that folder, even though Outlook lets you think otherwise by allowing you to add fields from different types of items in the folder. You may be able to accomplish what you want, however, with a little custom VBA code. For an example, see http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=566 -- Su...

Sorting checking register

Supplier List and Sales Report
I am trying to build a report that lists all items for a given supplier, and then lists sales quantities (including zeros for items not sold) within a given timeframe. My attempts so far have allowed be to list all items for a supplier with sales for all time, but the minute I put a timeframe for the sales in place I lose items that have not been sold from the list. Does anyone know where I can find such a report or have any suggestions that would allow me to complete it? Thanks, Holly What report did you base it off of? Detailed Sales with a filter on the Supplier field will giv...

Manager can update membership list check box
Hi, I'm working with W2K3 and E2K3. Is there a way to setup 'Active Directory Users and Computers' on a workstation so that the check box for 'Manager can update membership list check box' (Distribution Group, Managed by tab) appears? So far I can only make that work by remoting into an Exchange server, but that won't work for administrators, we need them to do this from their desktops. Thanks, Mindy Mindy: ADUC is probably overkill for just managing distribution group memberships. Can the manager just manage them through Outlook by selecting the properti...

Unmerge so I can sort
I coy/pasted data into Excell and when I try to sort it I get "This operation requires merged sells to be identically sized". I understadn the work around in KB but how do I find which sells are merged? I wouldn't bother looking. I'd just remove all the merged cells from the range to sort. Select that range format|cells|alignment tab uncheck the merge cells box But if you wanted to search, you can do it via process of elimination. Select a range, format|cells|alignment tab. If that merge cells box is checked, then the whole selection is merged. If it's grey, t...

Account register: downloaded
Money plus 2009 On the left of the checking account register, directly above common tasks and below the bank logo, is information from a previous msmoney version (2004): DOWNLOADED: 2005-01-31 at 00:00 Balance: $XXXX Items to review (0) Any suggestions on how to get rid of this? Its of no value. If I create a brand new account this info does not display. thanks In microsoft.public.money, Dale wrote: >Money plus 2009 >On the left of the checking account register, directly above common tasks >and below the bank logo, is information from a previous msmoney ...

Marketing List and Views
I spend time creating a marketing list and setting my criteria and the columns I want displayed, however when I go back into market lists, it loses the columns that I've selected during the query process -- Larry De Palma, CTP Executive Vice President EFC Systems, Inc. Did you try publishing the Marketing List entity? "Larry De Palma" wrote: > I spend time creating a marketing list and setting my criteria and the > columns I want displayed, however when I go back into market lists, it loses > the columns that I've selected during the query process > >...

sorting issue
Hi, When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one column empty cells above the sort display first. How can this be prevented. I know when there is data in any of the other column but not on the column being sorted this will happen. Any thoughts? Pat Are you sure the cells are really empty? They don't contain spaces or even formulas that evaluate to "". (Even formulas converted to values that returned "")? Pat wrote: > > Hi, > > When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one > column em...