How to setup online access to multiple accounts in one institution - Money 2004 ?

I am using Money 2004 Small Business.  I have 4 different accounts
with Ameritrade, each account has a different online account ID and
pin number.  Money does not appear to let me setup all four accounts
for activity download, it appears to permit only one set of account
login info per institution.

Is Microsoft short sighted in designing this or I am missing
something?

Please help, your effort will be greatly appreciated.

Matt
0
man1 (13)
11/15/2003 5:08:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Admin wrote:

>I am using Money 2004 Small Business.  I have 4 different accounts
>with Ameritrade, each account has a different online account ID and
>pin number.  Money does not appear to let me setup all four accounts
>for activity download, it appears to permit only one set of account
>login info per institution.

Create the new account but when you get to the "Assign a financial
institution" window  specify that the institution is at "Ameritade
writeonly" or some such. Then on the next window you "Confirm the
name of your financial institution" to Ameritrade from the
list.

That way Money treats them as separate institutions and makes
separate OFX requests with separate access info.

>Is Microsoft short sighted in designing this or I am missing
>something?
>
>Please help, your effort will be greatly appreciated.

Ya know you can read other posts also.

>Matt

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Can I access the previous version of a saved file?
I overwrote an excel file by mistake, using the save as command to an incorrect file. Is there any way to recover the previous file before I "saved as" over it? Hi! I'm using Excel 10 (XP)......WinXP....... If I have an existing file and open it, make some changes, then do a SAVE AS and give it a different name, the newly "saved as" file is a completely *NEW* file and the original is still in tact with the previous file name. Try looking for the previous file name. Biff "JCC" <JCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CAD1748-1D5C...

CRM Issues
Hi, I'm currently having the following problem with CRM: On accessing CRM via ie - I get the following error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Event logs display :"MSCRM Platform Error Report ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Error: An operations error occurred. Error Message: An operations error occurred. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at...

how do I subtract several cells from one total
If A1 is 3500 and cells A2 is 500 and A3 is 100 A4 100 A5 is 100 then how do I substract A2 thu A5 from A1 without doing each one seperately Hi in A6 type =A1-Sum(A2:A5) Cheers JulieD "highway" <highway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:340E9BA5-30DF-4320-8CC6-58E7926C006C@microsoft.com... > If A1 is 3500 and cells A2 is 500 and A3 is 100 A4 100 A5 is 100 then how > do > I substract A2 thu A5 from A1 without doing each one seperately =A1-(A2:A5) should do it -- Alex Delamain ----------------------------------------------------------------...

Cant get any mail in my inbox using Microsoft outlook web access
I can log on to Micorosoft Outlook Webacess but the problem is that I dont see any mail in my inbox using the inbox, some times I can get the new unread messages but after I have opened and read them, they disapper too. Does any one have a solution to this problem? are you using a "hide read messages" view? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Search for answers: h...

Accesssing Access data-base without Access -- How?
I have been sent an Access data-base (.mdb filetype). I do not have any MicroSoft Office programs installed on my computer. Is there anyway to look at, and extract data from this file? I do have Paradox installed, but it seems to require some sort of modules from Access (DAOs - "Data Access Objects"). Is there a source for these. I know that Paradox provides a free database engine to allow non-users to use ..db files. Does Access have such a thing? Cyril Cyril In many instances, an Access database is actually an Access-based application. Are you interested in the data...

Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello <br><br>I have been using Document Connection (DC) happily with my company's SharePoint for some weeks now. Today I had some hiccup with my AD account password, which is now sorted and I can now log onto the SharePoint site through Safari and authenticate to access the WebDAV through Finder. <br><br>However when I accessed the same WebDAV using Document Connection I was told that I didn't have permission and my AD account got locked. It looks like DC hammered my AD account...

entering date in access records
hello everyone, I have this following problem. I have a access database with thousands of records. The problem now is I want to enter the same date into all those records, how can I do it in one shot? thanks, -- hanamichi Create a new query using the table that needs to be updated. From the query grid, click QUERY in the menu and select UPDATE QUERY In the query grid, select the date field as the field to update as the first colum and in teh UPDATE TO row in the current column set the update value to Now() Since you're updating all records, no criteria is necessary. Clic...

Deny file access if user declines macros?
I periodically issue a file that contains macros to users. For ease of functionality, the users should accept the macros (as when their security level is set to medium). Is it possible to deny a user access to the file if he answers "no, do not allow macros" to the security question? Thanks Before closing the workbook, you can set the visible property of all the worksheets to very hidden and then protect the workbook with a password. Then have an auto exec macro that makes all the sheets visible when the workbook is opened. The auto exec macro won't execute unless the us...

The best Exchange setup in a small hosting setup
I need to set up at small hosting setup where the users can access their email through RPC-HTTPS and webmail. But what do I need? One ISA server? One front-end server? One back-end server? Some clustering or is it overkill? Best Regards Martin - You can do it with as little as a single Exchange server and a firewall. - In a single server environment, FE/BE topology doesn't really buy you much... - Clustering can be an overkill or not, depending on what your goals are. If high-availability is a valued goal, you could look at clustering (and the investments that go with a clustered ...

Page Setup
Hi, I have a problem with Excel XP in that when I preview a page which is in Landscape, it automatically displays as portrait. When I resize it, it goes back to landscape but then back to portarit again ! Any ideas ? Many thanks. Colin. If you change printer drivers, does it happen? If no, then I'd download a newer/fresh printer driver for that troublesome printer. Any chance you have some helpful macro jumping in to fix the page setup for you? If you open the workbook with macros disabled, does it still happen? Colin wrote: > > Hi, > > I have a problem with Excel X...

Moving multiple profiles from outlook 2000 on win98 to outlook 2002 on XP pro machines
We are in the process of upgrading our computers from win98 with outlook 2000 to XP pro with outlook 2002. We are changing out all of the workstation hardware. I have all of the workstations set up with outlook 2000 with as many as 20 profiles, for different users, on each machine. All of the profiles are pop3 accounts, and the .pst files are located on a central file server (not on the workstations). Is there a way to export the user profiles and import them onto the new machines. When the original accounts were set up the users changed thier passwords, so I would have to hunt down and si...

Adding multiple intances from several sheets?
I use a timesheet in my job & I want to total project times over the course of the year. There are 52 sheets, one for each work week, plus a totals sheet. I want excel to look in column c for of each sheet a given project number and add the time in column f. I can do it for one sheet but I get value! when I try to specify a range of sheets. The sheets are set up like this: Date Acronym Project No. Phase Description Hours 11-20-09 CHLFD 091102 V Plans 7.5 11-20-09 JDSF 091021 ...

Addnew to both sides of a One-to-Many (find autonumber)
I am having problems here and I know it's something simple and stupid that I'm missing but here goes. I have a form that creates a new record into the table "ASSET". The table "ASSET" has a one-to-many relationship with "INTERVAL". I am able to add the record to "ASSET" no problem, but I need to add a record into "INTERVAL". My "INTERVAL" table uses the ASSET_ID as a foriegn key from "ASSET". The follow is my code: Private Sub cmdSAVE_Click() Dim MYDB As DATABASE Dim rstINTERVAL As Recordset Di...

excel page setup
Hello, I have a spreadsheet and I am using cells a:k50, but when I go to see the end of my spreadsheet it tells me I have used cells a:ak 295. I have 35 sheets like this and is is making the file bigger than it has to be. I have tried deleting, clear, page preview setup but nothing seems to clear and make my page a1: k53. Any suggestions. Thank You Select the row following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow to select all rows beyond your data and Edit>Delete. Select the column following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow (US) to select all columns beyond your data...

Deleting multiple rows through a formula
So does anyone know a formula that will allow me to delete multiple rows of re-occuring data in a spreadsheet. For example, I have a spreadsheet of 10,000 lines, with multiple mobile numbers on it. I need to only have one of each mobile number and delete the remaining rows where the mobile has been repeated? Mike you may be able to use the advance filter where can select unique records only. select data filter advanced filter select copy to another location then in list range box enter range to filter in the copy to box enter a free column select unique records only then ok then just ...

Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using money '02. I have been getting this message for TWO WEEKS now. I set up three accounts with no problem, then this message over and over every day. I have tried starting a new account and I still get the same message. Surely MS's server has not been down this whole time, so I guess the problem is on my end. Please Help! In microsoft.public.money, lostmymirth wrote: >I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using >money '02. I have been getting this message for T...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Updated Exchange setup script supports Entourage 2008"
I've posted version 2.0 of my EntourageExchangeSetup AppleScript on The Entourage Help Page that includes support for Microsoft Entourage 2008's Kerberos feature as well as some minor additions and bug fixes. This AppleScript is intended to be modified by an administrator to assist his Entourage users with the setups of their Exchange server accounts. It has been tested specifically with Entourage 2004 11.2.6, 11.3.3, 11.3.7 and Entourage 12.00, 12.0.1 and 12.1.0 but should work with any version of Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.0) and higher. Every company's network is different...

How can you convert a Microsoft database to a Microsoft Access 03
I would like to convert a database made in Microsoft Works to Microsoft Office Access 2003. On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:54:05 -0700, greenbentley<greenbentley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:>I would like to convert a database made in Microsoft Works to Microsoft >Office Access 2003.Oddly enough for two Microsoft products, there is no direct path.You can save the *data* from Works into Excel, or into acomma-separated-values Text file, and then use File.... Get External Data....Import to import it into an Access table.Any reports or layout you've defined in Works will need to be com...

ODBC and Access
Environment is XP, VC7 and Access2000 I get these messages Warning: Driver does not support requested concurrency. Warning: Setting recordset read only. Optional feature not implemented State:S1C00,Native:106,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong ? I am working in a very gray= area. TIA i would guess you are trying to open a database that is already open in some combination of reading and writing that the odbc driver can't handle. just what are you trying to do, besides working in a gray area?? "Ian Semmel" <is...

CLock same-thread double-access problem.
Hello everybody! This is my scenario: My application has one instance of: class CMapDevices : public CMap <long, long&, CDevice*, CDevice*&> Several threads can access this CMap; but they must not access it at the same time. So I added these member variables to CMapDevices: CSemaphore* m_sem; CSingleLock* m_lock; (...) CMapDevices ::CMapDevices () { CString sSemaphoreName; sSemaphoreName.Format("devs-%f",(double)(DATE)COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime()); m_sem = new CSemaphore (1, 1, sSemaphoreName); m_lock = new CSingleLock(m_sem);}So that wherever my code a...

move down one row
I'm trying to write a macro that goes to the first blank cell at the end of a column. I found Selection.End(xlDown).select this gets me to the end of the list but I can't figure out what to add to move down 1 row. If there is another way to do the same thing please tell me. Thanks in advance for the help ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Range("A1").Select Will move down 1 cell. "Truseeker" <truseeker@comcast.net> wrote in message news:2o6dnSs2_5oGJaTfRVn-pg@giganews.com... > I'm trying to write a macro that goes to the first blank cell at the end...

Multiple domains displayed from within outlook
Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from within the same outlook mailbox? -KJK You can only have one Exchange account but you can certainly open multiple inboxes and Exchange certainly supports more than one mail domain. You'll need to clarify your question if you want more specifics. Nue "KJK" <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1013E372-AF26-4880-9507-AC2436F3FB15@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from > within > the same outlook mailbox? > > -KJK ...

SETUP
HOW DO I SET IT UP. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. Start here and look for mail settings. ht...

Sent Messages from Web Access
If I send a message from a remote computer using Web Access with Outlook, will the sent message appear in my sent file on my office computer? Or, will it not be there due to my using a remote location. Thanks, Sabrina OWA stores sent messages in the Sent Items folder on your Exchange = mailbox -- the same folder you see in your mailbox with Outlook.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Sabrinagb" <Sabrinagb@discussions...

Access 2003 to Access 2007
I am cloning a database we use in our business for a sister company. Main changes are report headers, form header changes and some minor coding changes due to slight process differences between the two companies. I just discovered the new company has Access 2007. The original database is Access 2003. Looking at the Microsoft Office website it seems the changes between the two are mainly in the interface. Is this correct? I need the data tables to remain unchanged if at all possible as there may be a chance the two companies will share certain data. -- GmH On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:46:00 ...