How to establish 2 different accounts at the same bank

(Money 2003 Basic / Money 2004 Deluxe trial)
I have two different Discover Card accounts, each with
their own Logon ID number and password. I have been
unable to establish more than one online connection to
the same "bank" (in this case, Discover Card). Money
apparently expects all of the credit card accounts with
Discover Card to be linked to the same Logon ID /
password; in this case, they are not.

How can I establish more than one online connection to
the same bank using two different Logon information.

0
anonymous (74721)
1/8/2004 7:24:50 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Ron Raisleger wrote:

>(Money 2003 Basic / Money 2004 Deluxe trial)
>I have two different Discover Card accounts, each with
>their own Logon ID number and password. I have been
>unable to establish more than one online connection to
>the same "bank" (in this case, Discover Card). Money
>apparently expects all of the credit card accounts with
>Discover Card to be linked to the same Logon ID /
>password; in this case, they are not.
>
>How can I establish more than one online connection to
>the same bank using two different Logon information.

Into the Ask Money box of Help, enter "different accounts. Click on
the "Set up online services for two accounts with different
passwords at one bank" resulting choice.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Intermittent
When using Office Outlook 2003 to access my MSN Hotmail Plus emails, I have an intermittent problem with access. I receive a popup that states: "Cannot establish a connection to server. Now working in offline." I have no problem connecting to the Internet with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. I am presently using Cox Cable Broadband to access the internet. Sometimes it takes two or three attempts to access my MSN Hotmail Plus email account using Office Outlook 2003. I am paying $19.95 a year for this email account. I would complain to MSN/Hotmail. "YNCMSS518...

redlofa #2

Restore question #2
I try to restore a full backup of a PF database, follow the "hard recovery option" of a single db, and i have a problem: when i mount the restored DB the situation is the same (all message missing after a pf replication problem, between servers)!!! I have read the following and i try by "eseutil /cc" option instead of normal "last backup set". http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/DROpsGuide/5c993545-011e-4fcd-80ee-36d6d5db84f4.mspx Any other suggestion?! ...

Mailbox Managment #2
Hi All, A question!! Is it possible to define an exchange rule that can monitor a mailbox for certain file types and then delete them after a defined time period? We need to be able clear a specific mailbox down of a specific file type each month and may need to do this across a few mailboxes. Any suggestions? Cheers, Rob you can create an exmerge bat file that will use the ini file with the date and attachment you want to delete, other than that you will have to program it "Robl123" <Robl123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3049C9D-46E5-4A5E-B270-...

Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards #2
I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this? Yes. Select any card and check the page setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Guest" <Guest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61E141B6-5A9E-48CC-8C5B-8AD3852FD4AA@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. >Basicall > it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar ...

Meaning of Symbol (Icon) in Sent Folder #2
This may be a very simple-minded question, but I can’t seem to find reference to it anywhere. 1. There is a symbol in the Sent folder, in the “Sort by: Icon” column that looks like an opened envelope with a blue “I” in a circle. What does this icon mean? It seems to appear for some, but not all, mail I’ve sent to people within my organization (on the Outlook system and in the mailbox. In fact, sometimes it will appear for the same person at some times, but not at others. It never appears for people outside of our network. I also noticed that when it appears, the message includes a...

Recurring Task #2
Also, in the same file as the previous question, I cannot see the expand and/or collapse buttons. I have tried the "show outline symbols" command, but it doesn't work for me. Is there a setting I have changed? ...

Decimal point #2
I have a cell that reads 21.59 [for example] but when I click on it, the data entry field on the tool bar extends that number to 6 decimal places. How do I get Excel to read the number only as 21.59? Assuming that the two decimal place version is display only. I ask this because this data is going to populate a SQL database over which I have no control and I don't want my price data displaying on my website to 6 decimal places! Thanks David You'll have to correct the data or use a helper column a2 =3D 21.591234 b2 =3D round(a2,2) Then use B2 for the database. If you can ...

Integrate Microsoft CRM 1.2 with SAP
Hi All, Does anybody have any documentations or url related to Integration of Microsoft CRM 1.2 and SAP? Please reply. Thanks, Kardianto Cakra At present I believe that the CRM system can only be integrated with Great Plains 7.0/7.5 as well as the Office products. On some of the courses it does state a plan for SAP integration but I have not found any information to date. You will have to use a third party integration tool. Scribe Insight would work. "kardi" <kardianto@mitrasoft.co.id> wrote in message news:OOOM3srJEHA.232@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > >...

Multi-Accounting (Foreign Currency Bank Accounts)
What is the best way to handle multi-accounting in Great Plains? Ex. Functionality currency = USD. Transactions occur in foreign CAD currency. Rather than handle everything is a product of base currency, I have a CAD bank account that is used to handle all foreign currency transactions. Every so often I repatriate funds to/from this CAD account. Great Plains doesn't seem to support this and I have to maintain the currency tables exactly on the level with my foreign currency bank to have it even close to reconciling at the end of each month. Thanks ...

MS RMS Database Structure #2
Can someone give me or guide me on how to obtain the RMS database table structure and how they are linked? My customer has the RMS software and would like to run some of his own reports. Thanks, Ben MS-SQL Server Query Analyzer (Store OP Admin) is difficult to get Table list as Enterprise Manager (EM). Thus, Create these procedures; Show and Showtables CREATE PROCEDURE SHOW @T_NAME VARCHAR(100) AS SELECT CONVERT(CHAR, COLUMN_NAME) AS NAME, CONVERT(CHAR, DATA_TYPE) AS DATA_TYPE, ISNULL(CHARACTER_OCTET_LENGTH, NUMERIC_PRECISION) AS SIZE, IS_NULLABLE AS NULL_ FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.CO...

How to put the same thing in two different cell'c? #2
Hello, what should i write into cell if I want to see result in another cell. For example: data are in cells: A1, A2, A3 formula is in cell B1: A1+A2/A3 What should I put more, only in B1, if I want to see result in D1 (normaly D1 is empty). I can make only modification in B1. I want to put in B1 two, three, four formulas simultaniously and in B1 i want to see first of them and the rest i would like to see for example in D1, D2 ..... Can anybody help me Thanks a lot Please send me email: artartartart@wp.pl gembiart@interia.pl Artur ...

stationary #2
Can I design and save my own stationary? If so How? Elaine, Stationary is simply an HTML file. Design it how you like it in your favorite HTML editor. Then in Outlook: Tools > Options > Mail format > Stationary picker > New. HTH, -- Scott Fellman Microsoft -- When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -- Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security =======================================================...

adding columns in 2-d array
I have a 2-d array named TEST. Is there a way of adding the contents of a specific column of that array; e.g., a formula along the lines of: =SUM(TEST(1st column)) without using absolute cell references? Thanks. Try =SUM(INDEX(TEST,,1)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "ACLrecon" <raichu.526@gmail.com> wrote in message news:14b3537d-72bb-4cef-bd36-9ed5720c8185@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com... >I have a 2-d array named TEST. Is there a way of adding the contents > of a specific column of that array; e.g., a formula along the lines > of: > > =SUM(TEST(1st column...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

rms 1.2 vs 2.0 #2
i'm considering upgrading from RMS v 1.2 to v 2.0 running 5 store locations with HQ. i have a trial version of Store Ops 2.0 that i've been testing to see what differences there are and really can not see where much has changed. i do not know what changed in HQ since i do not have that trial. can anyone fill me in on what improvements were made between the 2 versions? obviously i can not obtain support for v 1.2 any long which is a concern but aside from that is there value in upgrading, especially in these challenging financial times? thanks, jim Brad, You're right ...

Installing #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I purchased Office Mac from an education website journeyEd.com. I already have Office Mac installed on my iMac, but I plan on buying a MacBook as well, and I was wondering if I can install Office Mac on a new MacBook or do I have to purchase the software again? On 6/18/09 5:15 PM, in article 59b76db2.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "ayeplussjr@officeformac.com" <ayeplussjr@officeformac.com> wrote: > I purchased Office Mac from an education website journeyEd.com. I already have > Office Mac installed o...

Combining Cells #2
I need the easiest way to do this: I have a column with values. Sometimes there are 2 rows, sometimes 20. For another program, I need all the values in that column in one long string separated by commas. So if my orginal data is: 8766 7788 9987 What I need excel to spit out is: 8766,7788,9987 How do I do this given that my number of rows can vary. I don't mind at all copying and pasting a function in that handles this, but just not sure how to go about it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Let's say the numbers start in A1 In B1 enter = A1 In B2 enter =B1&","&...

Borders #2
Hi all, I hope someone can help! I am running XP Home and have loaded all office XP Upadtes and Service Packs. Simply if I create a text box and use a fill say yellow, then I create a border, the space between the border figures is white and I don't seem to be able to get the fill-in clour to fill this area! Any ideas? Best Regards Bil Yes, it depends on which type of BorderArt you choose. There is no easy workaround to this issue as the BorderArt is not transparent. -- Send the border to the back... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvp...

Q: How different colum-widths?
Hello NG, i am working on a word document, wich contains some excel sheets as inserted objects. now i want to merge some of these excelsheets. unfortunately they have different coloum- widths. is it possible to merge them and say to ecxel, that from here and further down to use different coloum- widths, then in the upper part of the sheet? thanx, Tom. -- _______________________ http://tom.lautenbacher.biz _______________________ Excel doesn't support different columnwidths per row. You might be able simulate it by merging cells together (format|cells|alignment tab). But merging ...

Combo boxes #2
Ok, here's the problem... On my spreadsheet is a pair of combo boxes which when one is changed the other will change to correspond with the others data (e.g. the location name corresponds to the cost per day). My problem is that i cannot seem to work out the total cost of the location. I know that i should multiply the cost per day by the number of days, but seeing as the cost per day is in a combo box i can't do it. Any suggestions? (also im not sure if the way i entered the data in the combo boxes is correct, so any help would be appreciated). Cheers, Andy You can link a ...

error (0x8004010F) #2
We have exchange 2003 and office/outlook 2003. We just removed 1 exchange 2003 server and now I am getting the following when outlook tries to send/recieve: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' Then in my "Synch Issues" folder I get this: 14:48:28 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6352 14:48:28 Synchronizing Mailbox 'David Chase' 14:48:28 Synchronizing Hierarchy 14:48:28 Done 14:48:28 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 14:48:28 0X8004010F Any ideas? Thanks. David On ...

How to add new account w/ online service, Money2004?
I'm having a hard time adding a ne2w account... when i click on 'add a new account', it asks to assign a financial institution. The 'Held at' dropdown contains all my current banks; how do i add a new one? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Matt Higgins wrote: >I'm having a hard time adding a ne2w account... when i click on 'add a new >account', it asks to assign a financial institution. The 'Held at' dropdown >contains all my current banks; how do i add a new one? If your bank is not already on the held-at list, type in the name you want ...

Import #2
what's the easiest way to import a .pst file? Import it into what -- another Outlook installation? The easiest way is not to import at all. Simply open the .PST file in Outlook -- use File | Open. Make sure your Folder List is visible so you'll be able to see the folder tree structure when you open the file. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:12bd401c3f697$e09b13e0$a401280a@phx.gbl, Brent wrote: > what's the easiest way to import a...

stuck mail queue #2
Hi microsoft, I can send can recieve mail from other domains but can not send mail out? Could that be a fault on the translation port? Any Ideas? The outgoing mail is queing Up Thanks Translation Port? Have you configured SMTP email using the Internet Mail Wizard, found by right clicking the top organization in the System Manager? "cmulul@datec.net.pg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:051c01c4a049$54c52700$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi microsoft, > > I can send can recieve mail from other domains but can > not send mail out? Could ...