How to batch update prices manually

May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file...
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Nope.

"STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file...

GP 7.5 to 8.0 Upgrade: Problem with Extended Pricing Upgrade
I just performed an upgrade for a customer running Great Plains Professional with Extended pricing (7.5 to 8.0). After the upgrade, when entering an SOP Document, I would recieve a pricing error indicating that no price could be obtained for the item. This affected all items and all customers. To attempt to fix the problem, I ran check links on the Multicurrency Setup file. This produced the following error: Several Price Sheets exist with no functional currency. These price sheets have been removed. Upon further review, I realized that all of my price sheet data (header and detail...

Set different price to item in stores
We need manage item price in RMS Headquarters, but in different stores,Item price is different. Such as in store 1, item price is 100, store 2, item price is 100*1.1, store 3, price is 100*1.05, and so on. Can RMS do it? Yes, each store can have a different price. The "Price" field in HQ Manager is just sort of a default price, or a guideline - it is not necessarily the price at any of the stores. To see store prices check out the item snapshot reports - these show the store specific information. There are options to set so that when you change the price for a given store ...

Check important update for Microsoft Windows
--eyxuztwknptgdlehc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dfrqdrgzvftbyhd"; type="multipart/alternative" --dfrqdrgzvftbyhd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="eqanibxmctwj" --eqanibxmctwj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

[ANN] Office 2008 12.0.1 update
Hi All, The Office 20089 12.0.1 update is now available on Mactopia: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx It should soon also be available through Auto-update. 114.1MB!!! The KB describing the update is not yet live on the MS site so at this time I do not yet have the release note, but it will be available here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=108496 The updater is a .mpkg package (so it is installable through over a network through ARD :-) ). Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://...

Try on the correction update
--rxvxblmp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="iaolrohdbstd"; type="multipart/alternative" --iaolrohdbstd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mviesyha" --mviesyha Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerabilities, ...

Posting Sales Batch Sending Itemized Transactions to GL
We are having an issue with one cash account where when posting a sales batch sends itemized transaction totals to the GL instead of a total amount for the batch. It was working fine up until a few days ago and I'm not sure if anything changed. Everyone I ask says they didn't do anything. Does anyone know how to make the transaction totals for the batch post as a lump sum instead of itemized? Thanks, Eric Eric: That's a setting in Posting Setup. Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting. Create a Journal Entry per Transaction or Batch. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East ...

Excel Find Replace in batches
The standard Find & Replace tool in excel allows only a single item to replace another single item. I am looking for help on how to "batch" replace, i.e. replace all instances of January, February, March with Jan, Feb, Mar. I need to do this against thousands and thousands of entries. Does anyone have a way of referencing a "library" of master replacements and applying them to an immense worksheet of text values at once? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from h...

Direct Client Requirement
We have the following requirement from our end client: Job description: Team Lead- Siebel product & Pricing. =B7 3+ years Siebel Order Management experience, min one year with version 7.8 =B7 Telecoms industry/Siebel eCommunications experience =B7 Ability to work closely with the onshore team and interpret Products & Pricing requirements & High Level Designs into the Siebel detailed solutions (LLDs) =B7 Deep Siebel Products & Pricing expertise including Product Configurator and modelling in Telecom industry =B7 Deep Siebel ...

Any updates on VBA in next Mac Word?
I've been hearing rumors for quite a while that VBA will again be avialable in the version of Mac Office that's due to be released at the end of 2010 (presumably called Office 2011) Is there any information out there yet about that version, or when a beta might become available for those of us who would like to be able to get our code templates working on the Mac again? I've been unable to find any links. Any info appreciated. Thanks, Gary Hillerson You might be better off asking this one in hte MAc Word grup (see e.g. http://www.officeformac.com/ProductForums...

User imports timesheet to tasks: Does this get updated immediately
In 2007, when a teammember updates the PWA timesheet with time for various tasks and submits it to the pm, would he have to wait for his timesheet manager to approve the time before he can import the timesheet to update his Task progress? In some cases, I am not seeing any updates show up even after PM approval. Please advise. If you are using the Project Server timesheet system, the submittals and approvals for these are independent. So, after entering and submitting a timesheet, the user must go to the My Tasks page, import the time from the Timesheet, and then submit it to t...

Payroll Tax Update seems to hang
We have just finished updating to GP 7.5, applied all service packs. But when installing payroll tax tables, the process just hangs. I have followed the instructions and applied a new payroll update engine. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_577A95BB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If you have tried to install the Payroll Tax Update more than once and it continues to hang, you may want to attempt the manual installation for this tax update. ------=_NextPart_0001_577A95BB Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {...

IE will not access Windows update page
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage browser address shows: <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com> "updates are ready for your computer "KB952069" will not install and notification continues to pop up after automatic updates says "Installation Compete" Dell Mini 1010 Windows XP Home 32bit SP3 1gb RAM I cannot access Microsoft Windows Updates. All other sites work just fine. Original issue: Could not install any programs Software ran: Malwarebytes, Adaware, Spybot, Trojan Remover and CCleaner After finding various critters affecting PC...

want to create a template and update in seperate worksheet
want to create a template and every new entry in that template should be updated in worksheet. ...

Third Party Training Manuals?
I have searched high and low for anybody offering a third party training on MSCRM. I am not finding anybody that is offering this. Am I missing something? Is anyone offering a basic CRM class I can give to users at about $ 25 a manual that takes about 2 hours to deliver? I have customers that are not interested in the 8 hour MSFT class. Just the basics for most of the basic users. Anyone..... Buller..... Anyone..... I'm looking for the same thing. As a project manager of an instructional design company, I would be willing to develop some materials if I could get some source docs...

Money 2007 Update
Every time I start MS Money, I am repeatedly being asked to install an update, and then it can't install the update. Is there a fix for this for Windows XP SP3? Not sure if this is related, but also out of nowhere suddenly all of my passwords associated with MS products seemed to have been lost and won't remember my passwords. Any help would be appreciated. ...

setting a deadline for a update to install
hi when setting an deadline for an update to install, what happens when it reaches that deadline? i have a lot of updates with errors i.e failed to install. (mainly .net framework 1.0 service pack 3) so when this deadline passes, does it just remove the update, or does it force the update to install, and then presumably a reboot if it needs it? thanks. Repeat: Post about WSUS issues here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads PS: I'd start looking for a new job IIWY. LithiumKid1976 wrote: > hi > when setting an deadli...

Re: need help with an Outlook update
Because when trying to update Office, it is telling me that I need this update. This might be why I am unable to block attachments. I've done all the customization on the server, but attachments are not being blocked, and I think it's because these updates are not applied. ~Alissa >-----Original Message----- >Why are you adding that update? It is for Outlook 2000, not Outlook 2002. > >-- >Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP >Author of > Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for > Administrators, Power Users, and Developers > http://www.outlookc...

excel to send email when value manually put in
Hi, I would like to make a macro, i believe it is called, to send an email when A1 is below or equal to a certain value, say 3. I have looked at the site http://www.rondebruin.nl/ but this is complicated. I put in the text: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A1"), Target) Is Nothing Then If IsNumeric(Target.Value) And Target.Value > 200 Then YourMacroName End If Sub Mail_CDO() Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object ' Dim Flds As Variant Set iMsg = CreateObject("CDO....

CRM
Currently I cannot select a different Price List for every item (product) in an opportunity/quote/order. This is a feature that many customers are asking for. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGrou...

Failed update procedure
Can anyone tell me why the Office 2004 11.2.0 Update is not working on my Mac. It tells me that it can't find any programs to update, but the whole Office suite 2004 is installed. I run 10.4.3. Thanks in advance. Cees Hi Cees- Is it possible that you are already updated to 11.2? Launch one of the Office apps, go to its name in the menu bar & select About... To see what version number displays. Another possibility is if Office is installed for one user on a multi-user system & you are running the updater while logged in as a different user. HTH |:>) On 1/4/06 12:36 PM, i...

Update Table for Obsolescence
I am missing something or have a blind spot about how to do this I have a table (TblAll Products) with all my products in it including a yes/no field to determine if a product is obsolete or not. I have used this years list of all existing products (TblCurrentProducts) to create a query (qryObsoleteProducts) showing any non matched items ie which are in TblAllProducts but not in TblCurrentProducts and are therefore obsolete. I tried to create an Update query from qryObsoleteProducts to set the yes/no flag in TblAllProducts to Yes but am getting an error: Operation must use an updatable quer...

supply chart with names on price or quantity
I have a supply chart. I want to have the State name next to either price or quantity on the graph. How to do it? Perhaps one of these labeling utilities: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "chusu" <chusubaxter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9901b41a-2d58-4847-af7d-c564406c68cb@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I have a supply chart. I want to hav...

Critical update
I am running Office 2008 on my iMac, all legit software. Leopard version 10.5.4. Downloaded (as prompted) critical update today but I then get an error message saying the update cannot be installed on my computer because I do not have Office 2008. Open Word 2008 and go to check for updates - get Critical Update, same problem! Duh! Terry terry irwin <terryirwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running Office 2008 on my iMac, all legit software. Leopard version > 10.5.4. > > Downloaded (as prompted) critical update today but I then get an error > message sa...

Update Contacts
Hi! Does Outlook Connector synchronizes contacts from Hotmail to MS Outlook only or from MS Outlook to hotmail too? If i change my contacts in MS Outlook 2007, they do not synchronize to hotmail but if i change them in hotmail, it comes to MS Outlook. Thanks! "create_share" <createshare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:849B9741-4A21-4F1A-BA61-C364E8027D7C@microsoft.com... > Does Outlook Connector synchronizes contacts from Hotmail to MS Outlook only > or from MS Outlook to hotmail too? > > If i change my contacts in MS Outlook ...

Updating Departments and Categories
How can I batch update Departments and Categories? I've got a couple thousand records I want to update, and don't want to do it one by one :-) thanks Gary Not sure what you mean by a batch update? What do you need to change? I have some items at this time have no department and no category. I'd like to be able to assign them all to a single department. Man I know what you mean.. There seems to be no inventory wizard function to change a list of items from one dept or category to another. Terrible! "Gary" wrote: > I have some items at this time have no d...